The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 11:23
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 10:38
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:57
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:34
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:27

But they were BOTH OKAY with the storyline, not just JB, and if you read Laurel's GQ interviews you will also find out she influenced Tina's storyline too. JB fought for Tibetters in the past what makes y'all think she is not doing that now. The divorce storyline came up because of Laurel's tight schedule and the l word is a show about drama which storyline do you want them to use
LH did not have a hand in bringing the show back but Jennifer did. If JB knew LH had such a restrictive schedule that would not allow for much story they should have not used LH or came up with a non divorce storyline.
Nobody said LH had a hand in bringing the show back all I know is that she had a hand in Tina's storyline last season, which storyline do you want them to use because I know they used Divorce storyline because of drama. Bette's story is tied with Tina so it will be somehow for them not to include Tina except you want them to kill Tina off
Why did Jennifer bring back the show if she knew LH was restricted in the first place is the point as it placed a burden on Tibette . And yes LH could have refused to go along with this storyline but she does not have the power like JB a producer and regular on Gen Q to stomp her feet and say I Want This. They could have had Tina off on a film shoot in Africa or something.
Are Bette and tina the only character in l word, JB is the not the only that fought for the show Liesha, Kate and IC did. The l word is not only about your ship. Your idea about Tina shooting in Africa is boring 😂😂😂😂
Ohh, and I don't see Sharmen fans blaming only Kate for Sarah not coming back even when the actress said she would love to come back
I mean this thread has blamed all 3 of those women for bringing back the "L" Word jammed pack with trans. This was not a good climate to bring back this lesbian show so everyone involved has judgement that sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They need to drop the trailer like Dani dropping into this tub. I wonder if they had to sit for hours in that tub getting water logged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

But they were BOTH OKAY with the storyline, not just JB, and if you read Laurel's GQ interviews you will also find out she influenced Tina's storyline too. JB fought for Tibetters in the past what makes y'all think she is not doing that now. The divorce storyline came up because of Laurel's tight schedule and the l word is a show about drama which storyline do you want them to use
LH did not have a hand in bringing the show back but Jennifer did. If JB knew LH had such a restrictive schedule that would not allow for much story they should have not used LH or came up with a non divorce storyline.
Nobody said LH had a hand in bringing the show back all I know is that she had a hand in Tina's storyline last season, which storyline do you want them to use because I know they used Divorce storyline because of drama. Bette's story is tied with Tina so it will be somehow for them not to include Tina except you want them to kill Tina off
Why did Jennifer bring back the show if she knew LH was restricted in the first place is the point as it placed a burden on Tibette . And yes LH could have refused to go along with this storyline but she does not have the power like JB a producer and regular on Gen Q to stomp her feet and say I Want This. They could have had Tina off on a film shoot in Africa or something.
Are Bette and tina the only character in l word, JB is the not the only that fought for the show Liesha, Kate and IC did. The l word is not only about your ship. Your idea about Tina shooting in Africa is boring 😂😂😂😂
Ohh, and I don't see Sharmen fans blaming only Kate for Sarah not coming back even when the actress said she would love to come back
x2 shippers always doing too much. TLW is bigger than Tibette and I'm glad it's back even without them as a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 shippers always doing too much. TLW is bigger than Tibette and I'm glad it's back even without them as a couple.
It's the facts! Past, present and future. Remove Tibette and Bette and see how long GQ lasts without them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's the facts! Past, present and future. Remove Tibette and Bette and see how long GQ lasts without them.
Hahaha true dude

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da well for me personally I would and will be ok with that only time I even liked them as a couple was season 5, they sucked and other season they were together. Tbh only relationship I miss is Alice and Tasha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Rosie filming? But Tibette stans were in here celebrating that she wasn’t and Laurel was. What’s the truth? That’s why I never trust random tweets that some of you bring here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:53
Is Rosie filming? But Tibette stans were in here celebrating that she wasn’t and Laurel was. What’s the truth? That’s why I never trust random tweets that some of you bring here.
No she was filming at the beginning of April but she’s back home with her kids now only Laurel is in LA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:50
Guest wrote:
No she was filming at the beginning of April but she’s back home with her kids now only Laurel is in LA
Those photos are from beginning of April but apparently no one knew Carrie had dark hair lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Image Hmm 🤔 what are they filming today I haven’t seen this house yet in the series

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t read too much into someone missing a week or two from filming. I think at one point Rosie was filming when LH was out of town.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Those photos are from beginning of April but apparently no one knew Carrie had dark hair lol
No Rosie with the dark hair is something else she’s filming for showtime, that’s not Carrie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No Rosie with the dark hair is something else she’s filming for showtime, that’s not Carrie.
I think it’s for The L Word because she made a video with all the photos on the set for The L Word but I could be wrong ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:18
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it’s for The L Word because she made a video with all the photos on the set for The L Word but I could be wrong ;)
It’s not, she posted photos before in the dark haired wig and said it’s the other thing she’s filming for showtime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:03
Image Hmm 🤔 what are they filming today I haven’t seen this house yet in the series
It’s Tina’s house 🌈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:35
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
this is true. earlier this month they had a closed set for filming the tina and carrie lovemaking scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
this is true. earlier this month they had a closed set for filming the tina and carrie lovemaking scene.
You’re joking right 😂😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Of course, they are just trying to piss off TIBETTE fans don't take them seriously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Of course, they are just trying to piss off TIBETTE fans don't take them seriously
they are engaged. why wouldn’t they make love? brace yourself cuz there’s also a closed set at cac for bette and pippa sex scene. i heard that one is very hot and utilized a desk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 20:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
they are engaged. why wouldn’t they make love? brace yourself cuz there’s also a closed set at cac for bette and pippa sex scene. i heard that one is very hot and utilized a desk.
Now I can’t tell if you’re joking, so I’d have to ask you, how are you getting all of these information about closeted sets and sex scenes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
Lmao😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m an agnostic Bette shipper but lawd do I hope this anon is correct about desk sex. :fingcross: Although imma be a bit sad because I was hoping it would be with Dani last season. But I’m not too picky as long as it’s sexy and acted well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Didn't Rosie say that luh is delicious better be ready because there is going to be more than one Tincar love/sex scene🙃

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want Bette and Helena interaction, old ship of mine :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Didn't Rosie say that luh is delicious better be ready because there is going to be more than one Tincar love/sex scene🙃
When did she say that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re joking right 😂😂😂
When did she say that
watch this video

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:15
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:10
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 19:01
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 18:40
Here we go with the random tweets from nobodies being posted here with nothing new that hasn’t been discussed a million times or spoilerish.
At least the anger seems to be directed at Marge this time instead of including JB so that’s progress. :lol:
I don't even understand why they blame only JB since both actresses were okay with the divorce storyline.
Because JB is a producer and also it seems that Jennifer has always asserted influence over Bette's storylines.
x2
I also think that maybe they divorced them, so they can later marry them again but this time onscreen. Tibetters would be so happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Delicious eh? :hudoin: Are they both single? Maybe they made a love connection. :$ That would be an adorable, big mixed family. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 19:01

At least the anger seems to be directed at Marge this time instead of including JB so that’s progress. :lol:
I don't even understand why they blame only JB since both actresses were okay with the divorce storyline.
Because JB is a producer and also it seems that Jennifer has always asserted influence over Bette's storylines.
x2
I also think that maybe they divorced them, so they can later marry them again but this time onscreen. Tibetters would be so happy.
Adding
I'm not a Tibette fan and would like to see Bette and Tina with other people (for entertainment reasons) but I think at the end of the show Tibette should be endgame (solely for Angie's sake). It's always important for kids that their parents are together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 21:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
I'm not a Tibette fan and would like to see Bette and Tina with other people (for entertainment reasons) but I think at the end of the show Tibette should be endgame (solely for Angie's sake). It's always important for kids that their parents are together.
You are just projecting. From what we saw Angie was totally fine with her parents separating, even more fine than them both, lol. She even wanted Bette to fall in love again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
DA NO NO NO don’t you dare put that type of pressure solely on a child’s shoulders. Tibette has had problems throughout their relationship that would have permanently ended most couples. Both can be selfish as hell. Despite it all, Angie turned out to be a healthy, well-adjusted kid who somehow doesn’t dislike either of her parents. She even was mature enough to understand that Bette was stuck and needed a little prodding to get back into the dating game. She doesn’t hold it against Tina that she left Bette and moved to another country for her job. Parents who stay together or get back together solely for the sake of their children aren’t doing anyone any favors and usually makes matters so much worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Tina and Carrie will have sex in each room. Whereas the house is actually a mansion. We will have many TinCar sex scenes. Queen - the virtuous one - will still add sex in the pool. A gift for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
No, it's not important.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 22:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
You are just projecting. From what we saw Angie was totally fine with her parents separating, even more fine than them both, lol. She even wanted Bette to fall in love again.
Maybe. My parents were together all their live and I really loved it. I know many of my friends with divorced parents were jealous.
In reality it would quite confusing for Angie to have plus 2 stepmoms beside her parents. Blended families are messy. But again, in reality.
This is a show, so it's different but still at the end those 3 should be together for good because I want to see happy, full lesbian family.
But until the end, bring me drama, hot affairs and etc, absolutely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 11:39

They need to drop the trailer like Dani dropping into this tub. I wonder if they had to sit for hours in that tub getting water logged.
Mosquito biting Dani's ass. Cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 22:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
Maybe. My parents were together all their live and I really loved it. I know many of my friends with divorced parents were jealous.
In reality it would quite confusing for Angie to have plus 2 stepmoms beside her parents. Blended families are messy. But again, in reality.
This is a show, so it's different but still at the end those 3 should be together for good because I want to see happy, full lesbian family.
Were your parents happy and in love with each other without a really fucked up history or trust issues? Because that matters. Trust me if your parents stayed in a loveless marriage just because of you, you wouldn’t be happy because that shit never goes well. The kids almost always end up suffering from it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 22:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
Tina and Carrie will have sex in each room. Whereas the house is actually a mansion. We will have many TinCar sex scenes. Queen - the virtuous one - will still add sex in the pool. A gift for you.
A while ago people on here were super negative but I’m loving this new vibe, people are super supportive, I’m just wowed. Keep it going, guys. That’s what I like to see.No hate to anyone though I’m just happy😃👊🏻

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 22:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2
Adding
Were your parents happy and in love with each other without a really fucked up history or trust issues? Because that matters. Trust me if your parents stayed in a loveless marriage just because of you, you wouldn’t be happy because that shit never goes well. The kids almost always end up suffering from it.
Angie deserves Dani as her mom. Momma D would love Angie unconditionally. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 23:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
A while ago people on here were super negative but I’m loving this new vibe, people are super supportive, I’m just wowed. Keep it going, guys. That’s what I like to see.No hate to anyone though I’m just happy😃👊🏻
Hi, Sexy Queen Marja. I love you so fucking much. Thank you. I'm looking forward to the best couple in the world: Danette. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s Tina’s house 🌈
You’re joking right 😂😂😂
DA I mean, lest we forget, this is the caliber of our showrunner's output and overall social awareness:

...let's not pretend that most "negativity" isn't more than earned here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jennifer is still so beautiful. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:32
She looks so gorgeous 🌈🤩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Awhwhwh she is so pretty ☺️😌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re joking right 😂😂😂
DA I mean, lest we forget, this is the caliber of our showrunner's output and overall social awareness:

...let's not pretend that most "negativity" isn't more than earned here.
“Never have I ever been turned down.” ok margie :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes. Is she saying this to Dani? I thought she was harsh with Dani sometimes maybe it stems from this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:43
Jennifer is still so beautiful. :$
Indeed. Such a good looking woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 02:04
Is that an A necklace? What is written on the other necklace? Carrie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
It says “Tibette is engame”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Holy shit just realized A is for Angelica and the other necklace is stated Carrie