The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:28
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:26
I hate how they dress Dani, her suits seem cheap idk, but Ari is gorgeous. Bette is better dressed suits wise. I tried to find clothes i liked on them but...i gave up lol it’s terrible.
Here Dani gifs
Anon are you counting “birthday suit” as a suit? :rofl:

well are you a gay man that you get wet with power suits instead of women nudity? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:16
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:57
She said EYE CONTACT

I can’t get over how beautiful they both are :$ I’ve been crushing on JB for years and now I get into Sepi. Both are such good actresses too. In this scene, GiBette is only mostly kissing but omg they’re just too hot. 19mil views just proved it.
DA

Don’t wanna get into another Gibette nostalgia, but TLW has never seen anything hotter than these two together. I say this as hardcore Gini shipper, but Gibette was just on a whole different level (before Bette turned all toxic on Gigi).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:31
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:29
After PCing the last pages I won't be surprised if Micah gets more screentime and trans friends introduced in S3 if Showtime renews the show. :mask:
Yeah well, Leo is already asking for it even though the hypocrite claimed to understand his role in a lesbian show.
Well, he seems to be close with Marja so I think he'll get it. Officially he's the only trans character in the show and I can those types of writers thinking it'll be a good idea to tell more trans stories through him <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hate how they dress Dani, her suits seem cheap idk, but Ari is gorgeous. Bette is better dressed suits wise. I tried to find clothes i liked on them but...i gave up lol it’s terrible.
Here Dani gifs
it's the only "suit" on GQ that i like on her. After watching this show i started appreciating good costume department people more...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:38
Never change L Chat :lol:

This time last year it was Danette this Danette that. Look at y’all now, arguing between Dani and Bette. Marja is really the ship killa.
This. Marionette kills ships and does character assassination better than anyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Here Dani gifs

well are you a gay man that you get wet with power suits instead of women nudity? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:35
Dani naked >>> Bette naked.

Bette’s arms>>> Dani’s arms

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:

:nervous: Bette looks like a really long worm

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:36
My personal ranking if the ones I find the hottest/prettiest.
Gigi
Dani
Helena
Carmen
Bette
I’ve never crushed on Carmen tbh Bette , Dani and Gigi are the hottest for me in no particular orden

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

I can’t get over how beautiful they both are :$ I’ve been crushing on JB for years and now I get into Sepi. Both are such good actresses too. In this scene, GiBette is only mostly kissing but omg they’re just too hot. 19mil views just proved it.
DA

Don’t wanna get into another Gibette nostalgia, but TLW has never seen anything hotter than these two together. I say this as hardcore Gini shipper, but Gibette was just on a whole different level (before Bette turned all toxic on Gigi).
Da. I am happy to have Gini and TiBette so I am just going to appreciate how pretty and hot GiBette are and ignore the whole GiBette scene in 2x06. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dani's personality >>> Bette's middle age crisis :alright:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The “Dani > Bette” anon is an obvious troll, y’all keep falling for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love you 2 or 3 anons that are thirsting over both Gigi and Bette. Immaculate taste 💯💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't find Gigi attractive :nervous: the way she talks makes me want to hurt myself, don't know if it's the accent or the way she delivers her lines

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:44
The “Dani > Bette” anon is an obvious troll, y’all keep falling for it
Who cares it’s pretty funny. I hope people aren’t actually getting titled over this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't be so harsh on bette it must be hard to go through menopause without the love of your life while trying to feel young again :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes we love wooden plank personality Dani.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:46
I love you 2 or 3 anons that are thirsting over both Gigi and Bette. Immaculate taste 💯💯
Social media is full of girlies thirsting over Bette and Gigi, so I’m happy most people have immaculate taste.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't find Gigi attractive :nervous: the way she talks makes me want to hurt myself, don't know if it's the accent or the way she delivers her lines
I’m guessing you like the way tess and Finley deliver their lines :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will you, morons, ever learn not to take an obvious bait? :fool: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: I mean... yes

but she's hot when she's angry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
About that, EFL anons, does Gigi have an accent? I (esl) hear a small lisp (the s), but is it actually an accent?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

BOOM :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Image LOOK AT THEM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:52
Image LOOK AT THEM
:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:rofl: I feel like people inluding her should stop saying ari's personality is like dani's because welp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After PCing the last pages I won't be surprised if Micah gets more screentime and trans friends introduced in S3 if Showtime renews the show. :mask:
Yeah well, Leo is already asking for it even though the hypocrite claimed to understand his role in a lesbian show.
Can someone make a trans oriented show which I totally wont watch and leave the l word to lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can someone make a trans oriented show which I totally wont watch and leave the l word to lesbians?
if we survived that Max shitstorm......... do you people remember the beard, the voice, the whole thing... a nightmare

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:50
Will you, morons, ever learn not to take an obvious bait? :fool: :fool:
Stans are so embarrassing. A whole page of people taking these digs very personally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
I remember those times when this thread was crying happy tears over this twirling hug thinking Gibette was gonna be endgame after all, but then it turned out Bette just got obsessed with Pippa :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

DA

Disagree, Gibette sex scenes was awkwardly OTT and too obviously staged for me. I don't even think they have the right chemistry together. The kiss at the bar looked good tho.
NatGi had the hottest sex scene in realistic romance way. Nat/Alice/Gigi had hottest SEX scene, it was well staged but didn't really feel too staged. I was pleasantly surprised with GQ here. I wish they did Alice/Gigi hook up instead of Gibette.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was always gonna end on this topic, why am I not surprised :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 19:58
Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
I remember those times when this thread was crying happy tears over this twirling hug thinking Gibette was gonna be endgame after all, but then it turned out Bette just got obsessed with Pippa :lol:
I wasn’t here during that time. How was the tibette fandom reacting? Did they hate Gigi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

DA

Disagree, Gibette sex scenes was awkwardly OTT and too obviously staged for me. I don't even think they have the right chemistry together. The kiss at the bar looked good tho.
NatGi had the hottest sex scene in realistic romance way. Nat/Alice/Gigi had hottest SEX scene, it was well staged but didn't really feel too staged. I was pleasantly surprised with GQ here. I wish they did Alice/Gigi hook up instead of Gibette.
What was the deal with Gigi/Alice anyway? She seems to dislike Gigi but pushed her towards Bette which is her bff. Then towards Dani although she and Nat is no longer together. I don’t get it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gigi’s smile at the end, she knows she’s very naughty :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SHE WON'T

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

DA

What was the deal with Gigi/Alice anyway? She seems to dislike Gigi but pushed her towards Bette which is her bff. Then towards Dani although she and Nat is no longer together. I don’t get it. :lol:
I figure writers never watched OG. Alice, Shane and Bette were given personality transplants. Writers wanted me to hate OG’s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

DA

I agree with you, but it was still hotter than any dophie, Sinley or shess sex scene. NatG was the best and for me the Gini one was better than the throuple one, maybe because of their story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
I wasn’t here during that time. How was the tibette fandom reacting? Did they hate Gigi?
As far as I remember there wasn’t any hate for Gigi. I think even Tibetters enjoyed Gibette, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
We knew about Pippa even before the premiere, whoever believe in Gibette just played themselves really. Especially with so many red flags about them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
As far as I remember there wasn’t any hate for Gigi. I think even Tibetters enjoyed Gibette, lol.
Nah I think most people knew it was temporary. Before the season even started everyone knew that Pippa was going to be the main love interest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gigi
Dani
Helena
Carmen
Bette
YES but
1 DANA
Helena
Gigi
Carmen
Dani
Bette

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Image LOOK AT THEM
Nah they don't mind Bette hook ups when they know it won't lead anywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’ll be interesting if someone was to do a word cloud for this thread what the largest would be :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:07
Guest wrote:
Gigi
Dani
Helena
Carmen
Bette
YES but
1 DANA
Helena
Gigi
Carmen
Dani
Bette
Bette
Gigi
Marina
Helena
Carmen

Put these hotties all together in one scene and your TV would explode 💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She said EYE CONTACT

She can kill somebody with those eyes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:07
Guest wrote:
Gigi
Dani
Helena
Carmen
Bette
YES but
1 DANA
Helena
Gigi
Carmen
Dani
Bette
Omg a Dana stan in the wild :rofl: She was pretty hot imo.