The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Helena's bitch
Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Helena's bitch »

This woman forever in my dreams.

Bette's whore
Reactions:

Post by Bette's whore »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:16
Whycan’tweusetheusername guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:06
I have a question, so do you guys hate Laurel Holloman or Tina the character??
I dislike Tina. I don’t know why anyone would hate Laurel. She’s not her character. I was a fan of Tina but the whole Henry thing was really difficult for me to get past. It just felt like the ultimate betrayal. I had sort of made peace with her by the time the OG ended and was ok with them ending together as a family. However, with the reboot after hearing that she dumped her family to run off and have some sort of a midlife crisis moment made me despise her more than ever. There’s nothing she could say or do now to win me back. I just want her to fuck off back to Canada with Carrie so that Bette can finally move on.
ALL OF THIS!!!
Except I think Tibette will be endgame :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 19:23
So Helena is back, but what do you think her plot will be? Some of you are speculating that she will hook up with Gigi, but if that isn't the case, I'm not sure what her storyline will be. Any ideas?
Hopefully she's part of the arc of Bette's reintroduction into the art world. Perhaps she took over from Peggy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:26
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 00:41
Are you guys excited for Helena ?????
Yes, I fucking love her! Like the other anon said, I hope they don't defang her, though.

Rachel has acted in at least one other series as a lesbian, but I don't think it was widely distributed and I couldn't find it, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her face on my screen again. :wub:

She was basically defanged when she became part of the group especially after mummy took her money away and she went to prison. I'm just excited to see her with whatever personality she has now :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 23:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, I fucking love her! Like the other anon said, I hope they don't defang her, though.

Rachel has acted in at least one other series as a lesbian, but I don't think it was widely distributed and I couldn't find it, so I'm really looking forward to seeing her face on my screen again. :wub:

She was basically defanged when she became part of the group especially after mummy took her money away and she went to prison. I'm just excited to see her with whatever personality she has now :wub:
goosebumps!!! i just checked this thread to see what yall were talking about. a good chance of helena being part of the show makes it worth suffering through the nightmare of if they put shane with the TIM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what a f*ckboi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 01:37
what a f*ckboi
Bette can be such an ass sometimes. Being raised my Melvin didn’t help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:42
FInally realized, the one in the back seat reminds me of Dana's coach that she nearly married :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can agree with this for the most part. Still think she has a dominant personality underneath it. :wub:

btw, I found Rachel's other lesbian series after looking a bit harder.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't mind Helena but she always seemed corny and over the top like this gif. I think that is why she got the soap opera plots because she was not a very grounded character. She is hot when she is not using her whiney voice though.

Apsyyyy
Reactions:

Post by Apsyyyy »

Littletrees wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:11
..7..4..7 wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:04

Just an objective observer.. The coloring of the hand looks like Bette. I can't say who's leg it is tho.
Obviously it’s Bette’s hand, and no, it’s not the lighting that makes it darker, because the other woman’s legs are not so dark in this same lighting.

Reactions:

Post by 37844848473737 »

I think it's shane and tess

Just Guest
Reactions:

Post by Just Guest »

Holloman is fine, but Tina is insufferable. She’s more annoying than Jenny.

Guest7447252547
Reactions:

Post by Guest7447252547 »

It kinda looks like Bette's hand. But it looks skinny it can also be Shane.

Guest7447252547
Reactions:

Post by Guest7447252547 »

It looks like her hand but the color of the skin is dark. I don't know anymore 😂

Guest30
Reactions:

Post by Guest30 »

..7..4..7 wrote:
08 Jun 2021, 22:04
CSI squad let’s go 🤙🏽

Reactions:

Post by 1...2..3..4...5 »

It can also be gigi's hand 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 05:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I can agree with this for the most part. Still think she has a dominant personality underneath it. :wub:

btw, I found Rachel's other lesbian series after looking a bit harder.
qmta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 01:37
what a f*ckboi
Bette looks ready to sell some bibles in that blazer.

Guest506
Reactions:

Post by Guest506 »

Bette's hand hand in motion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, yall still can’t agree on the two people in that scene where we can see both their faces but y’all trying to identify someone by their hands alone. Good luck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 10:16
Lol, yall still can’t agree on the two people in that scene where we can see both their faces but y’all trying to identify someone by their hands alone. Good luck
Well them faces are half cut off for a reason. I wonder how long they spent finding the perfect shots to trick us.
But yes we need distinctive nail polish or liver spots on the hands to make a positive hand identification.

Guest6hy
Reactions:

Post by Guest6hy »

Just Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 07:10
LH has been ungrateful to the community in the past and Tina left Bette for a man and is in general annoying. LH has crazy chemistry with JB which makes up for all the other toxic stuff

Guest 123
Reactions:

Post by Guest 123 »

That is Kate’s hand, it’s way too small and skinny to be JB’s.

Username guest
Reactions:

Post by Username guest »

Can’t wait to laugh here with y’all when we find out who is making out with whom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many pages of hands might one expect?

S2 needs to hurryyy
Reactions:

Post by S2 needs to hurryyy »

Bbbb wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 11:22
Bette’s wardrobe and hair look so much better in s2. JB also looks thinner now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long until the mystery of the hands in solved?

GUESTWTF
Reactions:

Post by GUESTWTF »

They said on Pants GenQ S2 is going for broke and the characters will all end on cliffhangers. Right now, hope is all they have for a S3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest6hy wrote:
Just Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 07:10
LH has been ungrateful to the community in the past and Tina left Bette for a man and is in general annoying. LH has crazy chemistry with JB which makes up for all the other toxic stuff
They are so boring.

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

GUESTWTF wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 12:10
They said on Pants GenQ S2 is going for broke and the characters will all end on cliffhangers. Right now, hope is all they have for a S3.
:hmmm:
I hope season 2 is good because it'll be so unfair to end on cliffhanger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUESTWTF wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 12:10
Thank you for the update. :fingcross:

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

S2 needs to hurryyy wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 11:59
Bbbb wrote:
Bette’s wardrobe and hair look so much better in s2. JB also looks thinner now.
x2
I think the wardrobe of season 2 is good in general, even Sophie looks better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the wardrobe, hair, and set designs still look atrocious. They just look a little better because of how horrible they were in season 1. The hideous ikea showroom looking restaurants and houses they’re in are so ugly and don’t feel like the characters live in them.

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

This season will have 10 episodes, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 16:01
This season will have 10 episodes, right?
Yup. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At 12:19 she discusses the half face mystery and I agree it is Helena/Gigi. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this that ash freak responding to herself?? You’d have to be dumb as hell to not see that it’s Bette and Gigi. You can literally see their faces for fucks sake. It’s sad when you realize how stupid most people are 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:00
Is this that ash freak responding to herself?? You’d have to be dumb as hell to not see that it’s Bette and Gigi. You can literally see their faces for fucks sake. It’s sad when you realize how stupid most people are 💔
You can literally see Half of the face. Why you think people are posting all these profiles comparing noses and chins if we could see full face. Nothing is certain so no reason to call fellow fans stupid on conjecture.

Bette's whore
Reactions:

Post by Bette's whore »

:hmmm:
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 17:44

At 12:19 she discusses the half face mystery and I agree it is Helena/Gigi. :tinfoil:
Which of them is Helena/Gigi because I know he person on the left is Bette

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
You can literally see Half of the face. Why you think people are posting all these profiles comparing noses and chins if we could see full face. Nothing is certain so no reason to call fellow fans stupid on conjecture.
Half of a face is enough to tell. It’s clearly Jennifer Beals on the left and it’s Gigi on the right. I’m 100% confident in that because I know what the two look like and I can identify them based on their profile/teeth/noses. Duh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have no opinion on whose half face we're looking at but I'll just say the entire thing is supposed to look misleading cause one of those cuts definitely looks like Bette and Pippa so I don't trust that whole sequence of 'come here', the kiss and then Bette's face to be from just one scene. In case that is Helena, they might've added that Bette/Gigi hug scene to fool us.

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Do you know if Dani will have a new girlfriend this season?
Apart from Williams, is there a new actress this season?

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest. wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:35
Do you know if Dani has a new girlfriend this season?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:31
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:12
Guest wrote:
Half of a face is enough to tell. It’s clearly Jennifer Beals on the left and it’s Gigi on the right. I’m 100% confident in that because I know what the two look like and I can identify them based on their profile/teeth/noses. Duh.
You are not the only fan in the universe and others say it is clearly Helena left and Gigi right. These other fans are 100% confident in that because they know what the two look like and can identify them based on their profile/teeth/noses. Duh.

You don't seem so friendly but I would wager 20 bucks on Helena/Gigi :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 18:35
Do you know if Dani will have a new girlfriend this season?
There are other actresses added but nothing worth noting. We don't know if Dani gets a new love but in teaser there is a naked woman under Dani and it ain't Sophie. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How could you possibly have watched Jennifer Beals in anything and not be able to tell that it’s her in that scene....y’all are frontin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Gigi and Bette to me, but I don’t know why y’all are arguing about it ^o) seems like a waste of time - some people see Helena for some weird reason - just let them see who they think they see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2021, 19:10
Looks like Gigi and Bette to me, but I don’t know why y’all are arguing about it ^o) seems like a waste of time - some people see Helena for some weird reason - just let them see who they think they see.
People need to lighten up. Bunch of negative Berthas in this thread. :unsure: