The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

I don't think LuH even wanted to come back until JB had a chat with her. JB was the one to persuade her because iirc, she turned IC down at first. So she's in this halfway state on the show, where she doesn't really have a purpose because she can't fully commit.

I feel sorry for TiBetters tho, bc ofc they're going to take that as a sign.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My queen has spoken: TiBette is endgame :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:38

Disappointing if true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:36
I don't think LuH even wanted to come back until JB had a chat with her. JB was the one to persuade her because iirc, she turned IC down at first. So she's in this halfway state on the show, where she doesn't really have a purpose because she can't fully commit.

I feel sorry for TiBetters tho, bc ofc they're going to take that as a sign.
A sign for what <_< ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:39
Guest wrote:

Disappointing if true.
Disappointing for you maybe and the other haters here. The largest, active fan base for the show are TiBetters. Gini is growing and may surpass them by the end of the season or when GQ3 happens, but they haven’t yet. So, the majority will be happy and not disappointed for TiBette reuniting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I want to believe it so bad 😭😭😭 but JB has a reputation for being deceptive, she can’t be trusted 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:12
Do people think they are cute or funny talking about " a Dani/Finley ship"? Because, it's neither :yawn:
Why does it concern you what other people ship? Everyone can ship whoever they want

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:45
Guest wrote:

I want to believe it so bad 😭😭😭 but JB has a reputation for being deceptive, she can’t be trusted 😂
DA I think this would be a step too far in terms of baiting. Plus, when you pair this with LuH’s typical covert spoiling (Twitter likes) then it adds up to be true. Either they’re both baiting or they’re both low key spoiling a cliffhanger/reunion. I choose to believe that they’re giving the game away; I trust them. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Marja has Tina leave Carrie after Carries breakdown in season 7, she really is evil :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Tibette get back together Bette will eat Tina alive :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:04
Maybe she’s the one with the dungeon! Ain’t no way she’d let her go once she got her back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Where’s the source tho? Don’t want to be a Debbie but this looks to be made up, the IG profile is all lions :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She’s been so unhinged lately, so she absolutely will. Tina, you in danger girl :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:11
Guest wrote:
She’s been so unhinged lately, so she absolutely will. Tina, you in danger girl :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:09
Guest wrote:

Where’s the source tho? Don’t want to be a Debbie but this looks to be made up, the IG profile is all lions :rofl:
The source is JB’s IG, she replied to the post so it doesn’t matter who is behind the account that made the post. Look for the comment and you’ll see JB’s reply.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From Ep10 pictures, Carrie and Tina are still a thing. So IF anything happens it will literally be the very last minute cliffhanger. It would also have to be Tina suddenly wanting Bette back, because as it stands, it's one sided atm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe these idiots haven’t posted a teaser yet :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I don't know what to think of her response. Would she bait the fans? Why even respond when she gets hundreds of comments in every picture. It seems unnecessary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Tibette is endgame I hope it seasons from now. I've liked everyone with Bette in the OG and GQ series more than her with Tina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:14
From Ep10 pictures, Carrie and Tina are still a thing. So IF anything happens it will literally be the very last minute cliffhanger. It would also have to be Tina suddenly wanting Bette back, because as it stands, it's one sided atm.
It’s not one sided, you’ve just been watching TinCar scenes with blinders on. Tina has stated multiple times that Bette doesn’t want her. The subtext being that she’s not with Bette because she thinks Bette doesn’t want her. It makes her stupidly oblivious, but it’s clear that’s what’s being played. Then Carrie pointing out that Tina puts Bette before her. ROD tweeted that Bette knows that Tina still has feelings for her, but as of now (ep7) Bette doesn’t know that, so she’s gotta find out sometime. B&T can have lingering glances, a hug too long, and revealing conversations even while Bette’s with Pippa and Tina’s with Carrie, and then a profession happens in ep10 leading to PiBette and TinCar breaking up and TiBette reuniting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The source is JB’s IG, she replied to the post so it doesn’t matter who is behind the account that made the post. Look for the comment and you’ll see JB’s reply.
Got it, thanks. Kinda laughing right now because this is such a baiting answer to a random comment somewhere in between hundreds of comments, wtf :rofl: JB is such a troll and I’m loving it :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m surprised myself but it’s actually real. Yeah it’s all lions lmao but they wrote an essay and JB answered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Like I mentioned before, they won't close the door on tibette regardless of Pippa or Carrie. So we'll keep getting small crumbs until the final season. They'll spend seasons maturing Bette's character while going in and out of relationships until the final season till she's a "better version" of herself then they'll reunite them. That way everyone can be happy, those who want to see Bette sleep around and tibettes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:18
Guest wrote:

I don't know what to think of her response. Would she bait the fans? Why even respond when she gets hundreds of comments in every picture. It seems unnecessary.
That fan sounds like they're ready to jump off a cliff if Tibette doesn't get back together. I think she's just trying to calm them down. She wouldn't spoil the season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:19
Guest wrote:
It’s not one sided, you’ve just been watching TinCar scenes with blinders on. Tina has stated multiple times that Bette doesn’t want her. The subtext being that she’s not with Bette because she thinks Bette doesn’t want her. It makes her stupidly oblivious, but it’s clear that’s what’s being played. Then Carrie pointing out that Tina puts Bette before her. ROD tweeted that Bette knows that Tina still has feelings for her, but as of now (ep7) Bette doesn’t know that, so she’s gotta find out sometime. B&T can have lingering glances, a hug too long, and revealing conversations even while Bette’s with Pippa and Tina’s with Carrie, and then a profession happens in ep10 leading to PiBette and TinCar breaking up and TiBette reuniting.
Oh honey... no. Tina said why she left Bette in S1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 19:12
Do people think they are cute or funny talking about " a Dani/Finley ship"? Because, it's neither :yawn:
Why does it concern you what other people ship? Everyone can ship whoever they want
2x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:16
Isn't it typically the day before?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If Tibette is endgame I hope it seasons from now. I've liked everyone with Bette in the OG and GQ series more than her with Tina.
Prepare to have your hopes dashed by TiBette reuniting at the end of this season :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
na

We’ve been talking here about Tina’s comments being red flags, but LuH’s been so absent that any hope for Tibette is dying with every episode so I don’t think people even put a lot of thought into Tina’s words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:18
Guest wrote:

That fan sounds like they're ready to jump off a cliff if Tibette doesn't get back together. I think she's just trying to calm them down. She wouldn't spoil the season.
lmao, yeah. That's not the worst comment she's received from Tibetters. She's probably trying to handle the situation gently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
At the moment Bette is with the woman of her dreams. They must be damn sure there is a s3. I think we can stop worrying it won't be renewed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Like I mentioned before, they won't close the door on tibette regardless of Pippa or Carrie. So we'll keep getting small crumbs until the final season. They'll spend seasons maturing Bette's character while going in and out of relationships until the final season till she's a "better version" of herself then they'll reunite them. That way everyone can be happy, those who want to see Bette sleep around and tibettes.
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA have you not noticed they've changed Tina's attitude towards Bette from season 1 to 2? When they wrote season 1, I don't think they had any plans for Tibette or any idea about Laurel coming back for a second season, even her coming back in season 1 was so last minute. I remember they were in production when she finally agreed and had to do script re-writes. This season is different because they knew she signed up for 4 episodes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:16
Isn't it typically the day before?
I could have sworn we get it on Wednesdays but I could be wrong. But knowing them we will probably get a clip of Alice speaking at her book release.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoaaaa boy did I choose a great time to check the thread :rofl:

Those pressed about that comment and/or JB responding to it, dont act like you wouldn’t collect the crumbs if that happened to YOUR ship lol ffs let people enjoy what they like and stop brining the mood down.

Happy for them. Now I want my Gini to have their sexy times as well so we can all celebrate together :dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think most people here agree that they'll probably bring them back together in the last season. We just disagree on how much time they'll spend developing it. Shippers think every scene is leading up to Tibette and they'll get a cliffhanger, others agree with what you said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:27

Those pressed about that comment and/or JB responding to it, dont act like you wouldn’t collect the crumbs if that happened to YOUR ship lol ffs let people enjoy what they like and stop brining the mood down.

Happy for them. Now I want my Gini to have their sexy times as well so we can all celebrate together :dance:
Exactly! Most that don’t like TiBette do like Gini. So, you win some you lose some. TiBette are together but so are Gini. Be happy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay so the show is shit and now we get to endure tibette all over again? This show has but been nothing but disappointing :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA have you not noticed they've changed Tina's attitude towards Bette from season 1 to 2? When they wrote season 1, I don't think they had any plans for Tibette or any idea about Laurel coming back for a second season, even her coming back in season 1 was so last minute. I remember they were in production when she finally agreed and had to do script re-writes. This season is different because they knew she signed up for 4 episodes.
I'm not against TiBette being back together. In fact, I want some last minute madness but Tina really and honestly doesn't give two figs about Bette romantically this season. Carrie is projecting her insecurities onto Tina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:29
Guest wrote:
I think most people here agree that they'll probably bring them back together in the last season. We just disagree on how much time they'll spend developing it. Shippers think every scene is leading up to Tibette and they'll get a cliffhanger, others agree with what you said.
I think that's the only way they can do it unless Laurel decides to join as a series regular, which I don't see happening. However, people saying the season will end with Bette giving Carrie her blessing and closing the door on tibette.. yeah I don't see them doing that. I think the Bette/Carrie drama will continue on in season 3 because it's good TV and JB/ROD play off well against each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I can’t wait for Kate to leave some vague ass message on a comment to resurrect the Sharmens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy for the pagecatchers later cause they won’t have to read that stupidity. For once I’m actually thankful for the silent mod.

Appreciate it, sis :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think that's the only way they can do it unless Laurel decides to join as a series regular, which I don't see happening. However, people saying the season will end with Bette giving Carrie her blessing and closing the door on tibette.. yeah I don't see them doing that. I think the Bette/Carrie drama will continue on in season 3 because it's good TV and JB/ROD play off well against each other.
No, I think Bette will give it her blessing. Like, what does it matter? They can just flip it back to having feelings for each other whenever they feel like it. It's how it went with the OG. They were happy with other people and then all of the sudden they decided they wanted to get back together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA There’s this narrative by some in this thread that Tina left because she didn’t think Bette wanted her, which obviously isn’t true because Bette didn’t want the divorce and was still trying to win her back last season. Tina stated why she left during her one appearance last season: Bette failed to make space for her and Tina felt like half of a person in the marriage. Bette refused to apologize during that discussion. As if she didn’t think her behavior was troublesome for the marriage. Nothing has changed since then. Bette hasn’t proven that she’s grown and learned anything. She’s still the same ole Bette. Plus I saw someone claim that Tina left Bette because she had developed feelings for Carrie. So they put partial blame on Carrie the marriage ending, which is also completely false.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:33
Now I can’t wait for Kate to leave some vague ass message on a comment to resurrect the Sharmens.
She kind of already did with that tweet about missing Carmen. Which didn't stop her from keep promoting Shess. Same as JB, she keeps promoting Pippa and throwing crumbs at Tibetters. A win/win for these executive producers. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She already did that earlier :lol:

I personally don’t want Tina and Bette together if they don’t fix their problems. Bette needs to do some serious soul searching. Tibette being back together depends on many things — LuH, how many seasons the show will go on, who is they showrunner, writers etc. JB is EP but we don’t know how much she has invested. But seems like the show is doing fine, if JB has that much faith that Tibette has time to get back together. Surely ain’t happening this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:27

Exactly! Most that don’t like TiBette do like Gini. So, you win some you lose some. TiBette are together but so are Gini. Be happy!
I just like Bette and don't care who she's with :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA There’s this narrative by some in this thread that Tina left because she didn’t think Bette wanted her, which obviously isn’t true because Bette didn’t want the divorce and was still trying to win her back last season. Tina stated why she left during her one appearance last season: Bette failed to make space for her and Tina felt like half of a person in the marriage. Bette refused to apologize during that discussion. As if she didn’t think her behavior was troublesome for the marriage. Nothing has changed since then. Bette hasn’t proven that she’s grown and learned anything. She’s still the same ole Bette. Plus I saw someone claim that Tina left Bette because she had developed feelings for Carrie. So they put partial blame on Carrie the marriage ending, which is also completely false.
DA that’s what she said in GQ1… she said differently in GQ2 and GQ2 is where we are. Mario doesn’t do well with continuity so I don’t know why you’re shocked that she’s either changed or added to the reasons why Tina left Bette.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 21:37
Guest wrote:
She already did that earlier :lol:

I personally don’t want Tina and Bette together if they don’t fix their problems. Bette needs to do some serious soul searching. Tibette being back together depends on many things — LuH, how many seasons the show will go on, who is they showrunner, writers etc. JB is EP but we don’t know how much she has invested. But seems like the show is doing fine, if JB has that much faith that Tibette has time to get back together. Surely ain’t happening this season.
We’ll on the bright side hopefully that means we are getting a third season.