The L Word: Generation Q - Part II (Showtime; season 3 = final season)

Reactions:

Re: The L Word: Generation Q - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 18:56
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 17:40
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 01:32
Stunning!
I can already imagine Dani kissing Bette's neck. Does anyone else imagine the same? :dance2:
No it would be weird, despite JB still looking absolutely stunning she does look late 40s early 50s.
It’s like in the OG if Jenny or Shane hooked up with Kit, it’s just not right.
Besides Dani is average looking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
I can already imagine Dani kissing Bette's neck. Does anyone else imagine the same? :dance2:
No it would be weird, despite JB still looking absolutely stunning she does look late 40s early 50s.
DA There’d be absolutely nothing wrong if Bette hooked up with Dani. There are endless examples of older men with younger women but for some reason if older women are involved with a younger partner then it somehow crosses the line. The double standard is disgusting. Also, if you’re going to exclude Dani because she’s not beautiful enough by your standards, then what exactly would you call Tina?
I don’t think any of the women Bette has hooked up with are so much more beautiful than Dani.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Who on the show is not average looking👀. P.S I don't want her to hook up with Dani am a Pipette shipper

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Who on the show is not average looking👀. P.S I don't want her to hook up with Dani am a Pipette shipper
Bette and Tina Carrie Threesome wouldn’t be weird because Nat and Alice had a threesome with Gigi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine saying Marge wouldn’t put Dani with Bette because she’s average looking while ignoring the fact that Carrie is engaged to Tina. :fool:

Guedt
Reactions:

Post by Guedt »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Bette and Tina Carrie Threesome wouldn’t be weird because Nat and Alice had a threesome with Gigi
#Bettesworstnightmare

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Please not my Bette, Tina is very happy with her wife carrie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:32
Imagine saying Marge wouldn’t put Dani with Bette because she’s average looking while ignoring the fact that Carrie is engaged to Tina. :fool:
But Carrie and Tina are a good match looks wise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
DA There’d be absolutely nothing wrong if Bette hooked up with Dani. There are endless examples of older men with younger women but for some reason if older women are involved with a younger partner then it somehow crosses the line. The double standard is disgusting. Also, if you’re going to exclude Dani because she’s not beautiful enough by your standards, then what exactly would you call Tina?
I don’t think any of the women Bette has hooked up with are so much more beautiful than Dani.
No, older men going out with younger women is disgusting. Tina going out with Bette is fine because it’s age appropriate and Bette views her as the love of her life.
If Bette was to go out with someone 30 years younger then her then it would have to be an absolute stunner (like Carmen in the OG), just to get over the icky predatory feel of it.
It’s even more gross when you realise Bette has a daughter only a few years younger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
No, older men going out with younger women is disgusting. Tina going out with Bette is fine because it’s age appropriate and Bette views her as the love of her life.
If Bette was to go out with someone 30 years younger then her then it would have to be an absolute stunner (like Carmen in the OG), just to get over the icky predatory feel of it.
It’s even more gross when you realise Bette has a daughter only a few years younger.
The Danettes love using Danette to troll Tibetters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Dani is 30, that's way more than "only a few years" older than Angie. She's an adult woman, not a young girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dani is 30, that's way more than "only a few years" older than Angie. She's an adult woman, not a young girl.
Bette is almost in her 50s. That does not look good with Dani at all. For all I care, Dani can go out and date someone her own age, hun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
So you’re ok with the age difference if the younger woman is a hottie? Sounds like something a guy would say. Dani is at least 13 years older than Angie. But I have the feeling you don’t actually care about the age difference. You just care that it’s not Tina and wanted to find a way to insult Dani.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bette is almost in her 50s. That does not look good with Dani at all. For all I care, Dani can go out and date someone her own age, hun
That's too bad. The point is Bette being almost 50 does not make her 30 years older than Dani. She'd still be an adult dating another adult. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you’re ok with the age difference if the younger woman is a hottie? Sounds like something a guy would say. Dani is at least 13 years older than Angie. But I have the feeling you don’t actually care about the age difference. You just care that it’s not Tina and wanted to find a way to insult Dani.
x2 Tibetters always hide behind age difference excuse when they should just be honest and say they don't want Dani/Bette because they want Tibette. :lol: When Bette eventually hooks up with Pippa and Tibette is left with co-parenting, they'll find another excuse to say that relationship is wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:58
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 20:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 Tibetters always hide behind age difference excuse when they should just be honest and say they don't want Dani/Bette because they want Tibette. :lol: When Bette eventually hooks up with Pippa and Tibette is left with co-parenting, they'll find another excuse to say that relationship is wrong.
They will say that pipette has no chemistry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, I don’t think Bette would date someone Dani’s age and certainly not Dani, no offense to her, but I don’t think Bette is the type to date younger people than her. She is a middle-aged woman and a woman her age would seem like a better option for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t understand why y’all going back in forth about Bette and Dani when I doubt they are happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, I don’t think Bette would date someone Dani’s age and certainly not Dani, no offense to her, but I don’t think Bette is the type to date younger people than her. She is a middle-aged woman and a woman her age would seem like a better option for her.
Yeah. Bette had flings with women much younger than her in the OG, but she literally used them for sex only because she was clearly not interested in them any way other than sexually. They were not mature enough for her. If Bette and Dani were to hook up, there would never be a relationship. Bette would use Dani for sex and then tell her to leave her alone like she did with Nadia or Felicity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 21:18
Don’t understand why y’all going back in forth about Bette and Dani when I doubt they are happening
Me either just checked the thread and all I see is this debate, she is going to fuck her, no, she is too young so she is going to fuck her like seriously, what the fuck is going on 😜😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 21:28
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 21:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah. Bette had flings with women much younger than her in the OG, but she literally used them for sex only because she was clearly not interested in them any way other than sexually. They were not mature enough for her. If Bette and Dani were to hook up, there would never be a relationship. Bette would use Dani for sex and then tell her to leave her alone like she did with Nadia or Felicity.
TRUE

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tibetters are at it again with the same bullshit from last year, pretending Dani is some teen and not a grown ass woman :eyeroll: I wonder what they are going to come up with about VW's character.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 21:18
Because Tibetters are still threatened by Dani :lol: Meanwhile Danette shippers are ready for Dani/Gigi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We know Dani and Bette isn’t likely to happen. But that’s not the point that’s being made. The truth of the matter is it wouldn’t matter if Dani was older or hotter to certain people. They’ll find a reason to insult any woman who isn’t Tina that people ship Bette with. Fact is they love Tina more than Bette. They love LH more than JB. For reasons I’ll never understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 22:26
We know Dani and Bette isn’t likely to happen. But that’s not the point that’s being made. The truth of the matter is it wouldn’t matter if Dani was older or hotter to certain people. They’ll find a reason to insult any woman who isn’t Tina that people ship Bette with. Fact is they love Tina more than Bette. They love LH more than JB. For reasons I’ll never understand.
This
They blame Bette for everything that happened in that relationship, they also get angry when some Bette's fans say that Bette has not done anything wrong meanwhile they blame the writers whenever Tina fucks up and let's not forget that some of them don't like talking about season 3 because of how Tina treated Bette but they wont miss the opportunity to talk about season 1 Bette.
It's also funny that they blame JB for casting Rosie as Carrie meanwhile Luh has been liking and commenting on Rosie's posts. Anything bad that happens to their ship is JB's faults but they won't praise/thank her when something good happens instead they will say she did it because she is in love with Luh. I just joined this fandom but I can already see through their bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m really hoping for some steamy scenes between Pippa and Bette 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 23:16
SAME🗣🗣🗣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just want Sophie and Bette. Sophie kissing Bette's neck. Why not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stunning!
Carmen seemed straight to me. At least Dani feels like a lesbian. According to pants podcast Sarah was separated from cast flying home all the time and not bonding with cast. She treated Shane like a male lover and that helped Sharmen chemistry. Sarah couldn't get that same chemistry with Mia or any other woman. Ari is proud to be portraying a lesbian and not lying to her family about the role and wanting to abandon lezzie land as fast as she can like Sarah did. Also Dani is hotter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 02:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Carmen seemed straight to me. At least Dani feels like a lesbian. According to pants podcast Sarah was separated from cast flying home all the time and not bonding with cast. She treated Shane like a male lover and that helped Sharmen chemistry. Sarah couldn't get that same chemistry with Mia or any other woman. Ari is proud to be portraying a lesbian and not lying to her family about the role and wanting to abandon lezzie land as fast as she can like Sarah did. Also Dani is hotter.
That is not what Sarah said in the podcast; she said that she used to fly out to LA from
Vancouver to spend time with her then-boyfriend, but now that she looks back, she regrets flying out all the time and that she wishes she had spend more time with the cast instead. Btw, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but Sarah is way hotter then Arienne.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All I know is I wouldn’t kick Carmen or Dani out of bed. They’re both beautiful imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agreed that Carmen and Jenny had no chemistry. However I think that’s because of how different those two characters are and it worked because the lack of chemistry between Carmen and Jenny highlighted how wrong their relationship was and how obvious it was that Shane and Carmen wanted each other. What Sarah Shahi said on the Pants podcast about leaving at every chance to go see her boyfriend (future husband, future ex) was so typical. It made me sad to hear how she regretted doing that. I’m sure that her ex husband is a total asshole judging by the way she spoke about how she was basically swearing off men in a way. Anyway idk but I totally believed that Carmen was a gold star pussy loving les lmao. If anything I struggled to believe that Jenny was gay at times throughout most of the show. Jenny seemed the most attracted to Moira.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 23:20
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2021, 23:16
SAME🗣🗣🗣

X3 ...Bette better not play games with Pippa. She will not let her off the hook like Felicity did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am a Danette stan. I think Ari is beautiful and hot, but Sarah is much more beautiful and sexy. SS is stunning, perfect body. Ari is beautiful, but Sarah is several levels up.
Some Ari fans are just as blind as Laurel fans. I am a conscious fan, I know Ari's limitations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don’t really care for Sarah or Ari, but Sarah looks way better face and body even being the older one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 04:08
Agreed that Carmen and Jenny had no chemistry. However I think that’s because of how different those two characters are and it worked because the lack of chemistry between Carmen and Jenny highlighted how wrong their relationship was and how obvious it was that Shane and Carmen wanted each other. What Sarah Shahi said on the Pants podcast about leaving at every chance to go see her boyfriend (future husband, future ex) was so typical. It made me sad to hear how she regretted doing that. I’m sure that her ex husband is a total asshole judging by the way she spoke about how she was basically swearing off men in a way. Anyway idk but I totally believed that Carmen was a gold star pussy loving les lmao. If anything I struggled to believe that Jenny was gay at times throughout most of the show. Jenny seemed the most attracted to Moira.
Sorry let me clarify: I think that Jenny and Carmen had little romantic/sexual chemistry, but both actresses did have chemistry for the type of relationship that they were meant to be portraying which was basically a lighthearted casual affair. The Jenny/Carmen affair was also meant to showcase that Carmen was the person who didn’t demand anything from Shane but the “gift of just knowing” her like how the priest suggested when Shane went to confession. I think if Carmen and Jenny did have any kind of serious chemistry in lieu of emotional intimacy then it would really detract from how Carmen and Shane were really in love with only each other. Obviously several factors were at play like the writing, production, and other cast but I think Sarah Shahi while yes being much sexier than Dani (or any of the new cast lbr) she was also a much better actress. Her natural charisma made her much more attractive and interesting than any of the characters on Gen Q have been displayed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not sure wtf Carmen has to do with Dani. I like both characters but thanks to Marge we ain’t getting Carmen back. The weird obsession some of you have with trashing Arienne at every opportunity is bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 04:39
I’m not sure wtf Carmen has to do with Dani. I like both characters but thanks to Marge we ain’t getting Carmen back. The weird obsession some of you have with trashing Arienne at every opportunity is bizarre.
I think she was just being used as a point of reference to discuss how Dani is lacking in ways that made the OG characters so appealing in contrast. It’s not the actress who plays Dani’s fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She definitely wasn't imo. I'm not going to bring in any kind of goldstar discourse here, but to me it was really telling when she wrote that one story in S4 and there was a clear Alice analogue on whom Jenny very much cast judgment for not just identifying as a lesbian rather than acknowledging that she's bi. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly how she put it but to me it came across very very strongly as projection, like Jenny had decided against bisexual identification for herself (even though it fits her), and that became a negging on the pseudo-Alice. Very possibly not IC's intent, but I don't care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:09
Guest wrote:
She definitely wasn't imo. I'm not going to bring in any kind of goldstar discourse here, but to me it was really telling when she wrote that one story in S4 and there was a clear Alice analogue on whom Jenny very much cast judgment for not just identifying as a lesbian rather than acknowledging that she's bi. I can't remember off the top of my head exactly how she put it but to me it came across very very strongly as projection, like Jenny had decided against bisexual identification for herself (even though it fits her), and that became a negging on the pseudo-Alice. Very possibly not IC's intent, but I don't care.
QMTA To AIRT's original point though, I never had any trouble believing that Jenny was attracted to women. Jenny and Carmen weren't a good couple for reasons others have explained and that end up working in-story, but for me Mia could more than pull off the f/f scenes, starting more than respectably with Marina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bette will lose her shit when she gets to see Tina's boobies again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 03:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That is not what Sarah said in the podcast; she said that she used to fly out to LA from
Vancouver to spend time with her then-boyfriend, but now that she looks back, she regrets flying out all the time and that she wishes she had spend more time with the cast instead. Btw, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, but Sarah is way hotter then Arienne.
She only said that after Kate mentioned they missed her and wondered why she absconded on them. Sarah also had a moment of contrition when she explains she is the reason Carmen left show and forced the Sharmen break up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:23
Bette will lose her shit when she gets to see Tina's boobies again

I hope you don't lose yours when you watch Tincar love scenes :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[uheru]
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 04:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am a Danette stan. I think Ari is beautiful and hot, but Sarah is much more beautiful and sexy. SS is stunning, perfect body. Ari is beautiful, but Sarah is several levels up.
Some Ari fans are just as blind as Laurel fans. I am a conscious fan, I know Ari's limitations.
Remind me with gifs please did Sarah get naked for the lesbians in L Word? Seems Sarah had a limitation because I don't remember seeing her beautiful body naked. She didn't give lesbians her all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m more curious to find out why Bette has been spotted twice now with a wedding band on her ring finger. What are they filming right now 207/208?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:16
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:09
Guest wrote:
QMTA To AIRT's original point though, I never had any trouble believing that Jenny was attracted to women. Jenny and Carmen weren't a good couple for reasons others have explained and that end up working in-story, but for me Mia could more than pull off the f/f scenes, starting more than respectably with Marina.
Yeah I don’t want to totally knock Mia’s performance because she definitely did well, and especially better than a lot of actresses these days who look so awkward in lesbian scenes. I tried watching that lip service show and omg they have a knock off shane character on that show who acts every sex scene like a total straight girl, it’s painful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:46
[uheru]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Remind me with gifs please did Sarah get naked for the lesbians in L Word? Seems Sarah had a limitation because I don't remember seeing her beautiful body naked. She didn't give lesbians her all.
She laid it all out there a lot, just similar to how Jennifer Beals was shot during sex scenes. I think the L word did a great job of portraying intimacy and sexiness with a great sense of what women find sexy. It wasn’t just straight up nudity, the scenes were about what the characters were feeling and that was amazing. But to answer your question you can see carmen’s boobs just a little bit sometimes but they are mostly covered by sheets or a bra or by Shane’s body or something. The fact that it’s not really clear whether the characters were naked or not when you think back is really indicative of how well the scenes were shot! I don’t think I’ve seen a more sexually graphic show but honestly it’s mostly graphic because of how closely they bring you along with what’s happening rather than it being like a porn or something....now in terms of Gen Q...ngl they film that show like it’s a weird soft core porn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 05:59
Guest wrote:
[uheru]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She laid it all out there a lot, just similar to how Jennifer Beals was shot during sex scenes. I think the L word did a great job of portraying intimacy and sexiness with a great sense of what women find sexy. It wasn’t just straight up nudity, the scenes were about what the characters were feeling and that was amazing. But to answer your question you can see carmen’s boobs just a little bit sometimes but they are mostly covered by sheets or a bra or by Shane’s body or something. The fact that it’s not really clear whether the characters were naked or not when you think back is really indicative of how well the scenes were shot! I don’t think I’ve seen a more sexually graphic show but honestly it’s mostly graphic because of how closely they bring you along with what’s happening rather than it being like a porn or something....now in terms of Gen Q...ngl they film that show like it’s a weird soft core porn
No gifs of naked Carmen? :sadangel:

I read she got all naked to show off her beautiful body for some Heterosexual production. Guess she felt comfortable with those types of people and not this lovely environment the lesbian set provided. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[uheru]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In contrast Ari started her L Word debut naked eating pussy giving lesbians her all. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 06:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[uheru]
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In contrast Ari started her L Word debut naked eating pussy giving lesbians her all. :gaypimp:
Not this lesbian... that ketchup scene was repulsive I’m sorry