Re: Fletcher and Sam

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:31
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:24
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:11
Can anyone reply to Sam's comment on Cari's post about Does she know virgo unfollowed Fletcher because people are telling her something about she and Fletcher?
I want to see the drama between Virgo and Sam😈
Sam lives here, I’d dare to say she even trolls us sometimes…

Virgo also visits here or at least used to visit the old board, she mentioned a few times on lives
I'm sure Sam came here a lot because she was the only one of them who didn't have anything else to do
Cari comes here too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can anyone reply to Sam's comment on Cari's post about Does she know virgo unfollowed Fletcher because people are telling her something about she and Fletcher?

Virgo also visits here or at least used to visit the old board, she mentioned a few times on lives
I'm sure Sam came here a lot because she was the only one of them who didn't have anything else to do
She has, she fucks Fletcher. Have you seen Fletchers today post from her bed naked? Sam was there and she did her job to fuck Fletcher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari comes here too
She has no time. She is busy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She has, she fucks Fletcher. Have you seen Fletchers today post from her bed naked? Sam was there and she did her job to fuck Fletcher

I heard Sam dumped you :nervous:
:nervous:
:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari comes here too
Too busy doing what? She’s never working. She comes here a lot. Don’t be silly. She is obsessed with herself. Ofc she reads about herself here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Btw Cari's
New ep
Healing ?
Girl's Girl's views lol :sadangel: where her stans lol 😆 wait look at zoe views even bts zoe new song its more views that cari promoting her music capitol will dumped her soon or later :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cari comes here too
Too busy doing what? She’s never working. She comes here a lot. Don’t be silly. She is obsessed with herself. Ofc she reads about herself here
She busy hooking up exploring different vagina :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so happy for her :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WOW :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

you guys can say what u want but bestie is having the last laugh
so damn proud

:dance: :dance2: :dance:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:50
so damn proud

x22222222 YESSSSSS :wub: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Cari make more than $100,000 a year. If she releases album she could make more than $150,000 a year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:05
It means she is so popular. So many fans on Twitter and Instagram still want to buy tickets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It means she is so popular. So many fans on Twitter and Instagram still want to buy tickets

Exactly, scalpers only buy tickets if they know they will be able to resell it WHILE making a profit.
you can have an idea on how much demand there is by the price they are asking.

700 bucks a ticket!! it’s crazy high

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:17

Exactly, scalpers only buy tickets if they know they will be able to resell it WHILE making a profit.
you can have an idea on how much demand there is by the price they are asking.

700 bucks a ticket!! it’s crazy high
It means the show hasn’t really sold out and also who is spending $700 to go see Fletcher. :hmmm: Everyone i’ve seen online is saying they are not buying for that price.

Standardbs
Reactions:

Post by Standardbs »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

I love this for her. Sis is mad talented and deserves to be as successful as the rest of them. Here we actually have someone who is femme, who can sing her ass off and likes women ( I think she’s 100% lesbian too), and likes to sing about women, and people shit on her on here and don’t want her to be successful. Makes no sense . The self-sabotage amongst lesbians is so apparent. Every artist she works with have nothing but good things to say. I’ve seen reactions to her singing and the critics all agree she is mega talented. Her personal life is messy but that aside the girl is a gem.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Standardbs wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

I love this for her. Sis is mad talented and deserves to be as successful as the rest of them. Here we actually have someone who is femme, who can sing her ass off and likes women ( I think she’s 100% lesbian too), and likes to sing about women, and people shit on her on here and don’t want her to be successful. Makes no sense . The self-sabotage amongst lesbians is so apparent. Every artist she works with have nothing but good things to say. I’ve seen reactions to her singing and the critics all agree she is mega talented. Her personal life is messy but that aside the girl is a gem.
Da Y’all literally praise any thing that comes in the package of a white femme woman. The music is not good and her personality is even worse. She won’t even date anyone publicly let alone define her sexuality, yet y’all act like she is some groundbreaking artist. There are so many female artists who are openly gay and dating women who make amazing music, but because Cari is femme and white y’all put her on a pedestal that is the real BS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:27
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

Da Y’all literally praise any thing that comes in the package of a white femme woman. The music is not good and her personality is even worse. She won’t even date anyone publicly let alone define her sexuality, yet y’all act like she is some groundbreaking artist. There are so many female artists who are openly gay and dating women who make amazing music, but because Cari is femme and white y’all put her on a pedestal that is the real BS.
X1000000

All that privelege and she won't even use some of it to actually represent her supposed lesbian community? And instead of publicly coming out she makes endless sexual content about lesbianism for the male gaze.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:32
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

X1000000

All that privelege and she won't even use some of it to actually represent her supposed lesbian community? And instead of publicly coming out she makes endless sexual content about lesbianism for the male gaze.
She’s literally said she is queer she doesnt need to say or be anymore than that, she provides a safe space for the community. Don’t know what ur going on abt you just sound hella pressed tbh. Go get a day job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:32
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

X1000000

I couldn’t put my finger on why her brand bothers me so much but this is exactly it. You can tell when a woman makes content from the heart for women but with her you can tell everything she does she makes with the thought men are watching the bitter remix video was one of the grossest examples of this :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why bring race into this??? Wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How dare she say she wants to stop making music? I don't really like the new songs she's released in the past year but I still expect her to make songs like YRNYCTFM ep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:43
How dare she say she wants to stop making music? I don't really like the new songs she's released in the past year but I still expect her to make songs like YRNYCTFM ep
I guess her passion for music was dwindling so the songs she released weren’t the greatest. But hopefully the sold out tour shows that a lot of people really value her music and that will hopefully reignite her passion for music.

Standardbs
Reactions:

Post by Standardbs »

Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

Lol the funny thing is I’m not even white myself and most of my music taste is from POC. I call it as I see it and she is a privileged white girl but a privileged white girl who is talented and if you can’t see that talent then you are lying to yourself. She can sing, period. She can harmonize with just about anyone and can hold her notes really well. Her voice is also diverse to fit other genres if necessary, which is quite impressive. She writes really well. Her lyrics are relatable for the most part.
Y’all shitting on her because she’s not shouting “lesbian” from the rooftops like she owes you something is straight up bullshit. It’s clear she’s not into men but she is not really sure herself, so give her the space and time and she will come around to it. Not everyone is going to come out on your clock.
She’s very privileged and stays in her feelings a lot, but I think she’s coming around to realizing that and will hopefully get out of her head and use her privilege towards good. I hope her next partner is a woman worthy of her time, and I hope that it’s someone not in Hollywood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:40
Why bring race into this??? Wtf
Because being white femme and straight passing are all privileges and they are also the majority of the reason so many lesbians are obsessed with her and if any of these things were different in any way she wouldn’t get half the hype she gets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 17:33
Soulmates
This is the first time Sam has commented on Cari's post :$
Wow!! It's about time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:48
Guest wrote:
I guess her passion for music was dwindling so the songs she released weren’t the greatest. But hopefully the sold out tour shows that a lot of people really value her music and that will hopefully reignite her passion for music.
It makes sense why she hasn't been actively promoting her songs over the past year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Standardbs wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:49
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so damn proud

Lol the funny thing is I’m not even white myself and most of my music taste is from POC. I call it as I see it and she is a privileged white girl but a privileged white girl who is talented and if you can’t see that talent then you are lying to yourself. She can sing, period. She can harmonize with just about anyone and can hold her notes really well. Her voice is also diverse to fit other genres if necessary, which is quite impressive. She writes really well. Her lyrics are relatable for the most part.
Y’all shitting on her because she’s not shouting “lesbian” from the rooftops like she owes you something is straight up bullshit. It’s clear she’s not into men but she is not really sure herself, so give her the space and time and she will come around to it. Not everyone is going to come out on your clock.
She’s very privileged and stays in her feelings a lot, but I think she’s coming around to realizing that and will hopefully get out of her head and use her privilege towards good. I hope her next partner is a woman worthy of her time, and I hope that it’s someone not in Hollywood.
I’m not white either and can name several artists of different races and genres that can out song her. I literally listen to all types of music and personally she sounds like a country singer doing an impression of a pop star. It just doesn’t sound authentic to me. the writing is not very good imo most of her music is over-sexualized and that’s not really necessary especially in wlw content. And based on her response from that twitter Q&A where she said “she just likes people” she is more than likely not a lesbian but she leaves the fantasy open so lesbians will think she is and she’s just not saying it. And about her using her privilege towards good. She has had examples of how to do this in her life before I just dont think that’s who she is. I think she doesn’t want to identify as a lesbian but loves using lesbians obsession with her to her advantage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cant take these haters seriously. Its obvious she is talented and can sing. If you refuse to recognize that, it says a lot about you lmao. Even if you don’t like her, you have to accept this fact. She wouldn’t have gotten millions of streams if she didnt know what she was doing. Keep being delusional haters tho :nails:

Also, girls girls girls is a bop. Can’t wait to hear it live.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was so confident and pursuing her dreams when she was dating Shannon. Her mental health became even more unstable when she broke up with Shannon. She wants to find herself from astrology, meditation, etc., and wants to know what she wants. I think it's because she's still in Healing but lately she's feeling a lot better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:11
I cant take these haters seriously. Its obvious she is talented and can sing. If you refuse to recognize that, it says a lot about you lmao. Even if you don’t like her, you have to accept this fact. She wouldn’t have gotten millions of streams if she didnt know what she was doing. Keep being delusional haters tho :nails:

Hahhaa they are women whos talent can sing more girls girls is a flop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All I want is for Cari to stop releasing songs like she did for the past year. I missed the songs when she didn't sign with Capitol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She was so confident and pursuing her dreams when she was dating Shannon. Her mental health became even more unstable when she broke up with Shannon. She wants to find herself from astrology, meditation, etc., and wants to know what she wants. I think it's because she's still in Healing but lately she's feeling a lot better
Its funny that u think cari mental health became unstable its nothing to do with Shannon she find she a drama queen its all promo abt "healing " now she find bcoz she done promoting her Healing 😆 and she getting alot of attention thats why she find she wants this lifestyle being famous for fame why u don't get she she want to fuck other people healing for what that her heart broken 😆 she never heart broken she not.inlove will shannon she just safety net.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:31
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Its funny that u think cari mental health became unstable its nothing to do with Shannon she find she a drama queen its all promo abt "healing " now she find bcoz she done promoting her Healing 😆 and she getting alot of attention thats why she find she wants this lifestyle being famous for fame why u don't get she she want to fuck other people healing for what that her heart broken 😆 she never heart broken she not.inlove will shannon she just safety net.
I said what I saw. Her life is messy just as she's complicated and doesn't know what she wants but that doesn't mean she doesn't love Shannon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:19
Guest wrote:

Yeah sure, a flop, with 3.5M streams on spotify since being released LMFAOO. Stop being delusional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:44
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:19
Guest wrote:

Yeah sure, a flop, with 3.5M streams on spotify since being released LMFAOO. Stop being delusional.
It took her what 2 weeks to get that many streams. Not really that impressive when you consider what is being streamed in a day by other artists

Standardbs
Reactions:

Post by Standardbs »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:08
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m not white either and can name several artists of different races and genres that can out song her. I literally listen to all types of music and personally she sounds like a country singer doing an impression of a pop star. It just doesn’t sound authentic to me. the writing is not very good imo most of her music is over-sexualized and that’s not really necessary especially in wlw content. And based on her response from that twitter Q&A where she said “she just likes people” she is more than likely not a lesbian but she leaves the fantasy open so lesbians will think she is and she’s just not saying it. And about her using her privilege towards good. She has had examples of how to do this in her life before I just dont think that’s who she is. I think she doesn’t want to identify as a lesbian but loves using lesbians obsession with her to her advantage.
🤦🏾‍♀️ Phew chile y’all are rough
There are plenty of artists out there who can out sing your favs too. See how easy it is to turn this around ?
All but ONE of her mv had female love interests ,including a female POC in all love. I appreciate that. And I’m not the least worried about how she defines herself now cause I know she’s gonna end up with a woman. It’s pretty damn clear and y’all should check your insecurities about how someone else defines themselves as.
If you don’t like her guts just say so, but do your research before you claim her lack of authenticity. There is a reason she was going to open for Lewis capaldi and Niall horan, both talented artists on their own right. They wanted her. Olivia rodrigo who is all the buzz right now spoke highly of her. Taylor swift , Hayley Kiyoko and Ingrid Andress as well to name a few. 😉 pull yourself together ladies cause Fletcher daddy is coming for the prize

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Standardbs wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:50
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:

There are plenty of artists out there who can out sing your favs too. See how easy it is to turn this around ?
All but ONE of her mv had female love interests ,including a female POC in all love. I appreciate that. And I’m not the least worried about how she defines herself now cause I know she’s gonna end up with a woman. It’s pretty damn clear and y’all should check your insecurities about how someone else defines themselves as.
If you don’t like her guts just say so, but do your research before you claim her lack of authenticity. There is a reason she was going to open for Lewis capaldi and Niall horan, both talented artists on their own right. They wanted her. Olivia rodrigo who is all the buzz right now spoke highly of her. Taylor swift , Hayley Kiyoko and Ingrid Andress as well to name a few. 😉 pull yourself together ladies cause Fletcher daddy is coming for the prize
It’s not about insecurity it’s about her not being honest and using that to her advantage. How is she going to end up with a woman if she won’t even date one publicly. She only opened for Lewis and Nial because they are both signed to capitol it was a label thing. And people say a lot of things about other artists in the industry but the industry is also fake and the stuff she puts out just doesn’t reflect this amazing talent you speak of. You need to be able to do more than hold a note to be considered an artist imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

x2

people make a big deal of fletch not defining herself lesbian/bi but at the same time praise those who do like halsey which is ironic seeing how she basically never explicitly writes wlw lyrics and ended up w a man (aaaaaand having his kid)

Cari last 2 LT relationships were w women, you can’t fake that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 00:59
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s not about insecurity it’s about her not being honest and using that to her advantage. How is she going to end up with a woman if she won’t even date one publicly. She only opened for Lewis and Nial because they are both signed to capitol it was a label thing. And people say a lot of things about other artists in the industry but the industry is also fake and the stuff she puts out just doesn’t reflect this amazing talent you speak of. You need to be able to do more than hold a note to be considered an artist imo.
See, thats your personal opinion. It doesn’t make it a fact, just cause you feel that way. And why does she need to date publicly? Imagine yourself as a public figure - people constantly talking about your relationship and criticizing you for the dumbest things. Would you wanna be very public? because I sure as hell wouldn’t. It’s amazing shes not feeding into this pressure where u have to put ur entire relationship on instagram for it to count. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t get why people here try so hard to tear her down, its almost like those who used to body shame her back when she and Shan started dating decided that it was not enough and upgraded to degrade her as a whole

Standardbs
Reactions:

Post by Standardbs »

Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seriously ?

I’m almost every interview she talks about her ex and the videos they filmed together during quarantine and the music that collectively are known as the sex tapes . I’m not sure how much explicit it can get. She even so (unnecessarily) posted content from their relationship on her damn website. She is not hiding hunny. She just isn’t known enough yet to get a buzz out of it.

Hayley Kiyoko is a bonafide lesbian yet remains silent about her relationships, which is within her own right. Neither of these artists owe you a public relationship. Talk about a sense of entitlement .

Whether you think she’s full of crap as a person, this performance and the song showcase her range and depth as an artist:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:12
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Standardbs wrote:

See, thats your personal opinion. It doesn’t make it a fact, just cause you feel that way. And why does she need to date publicly? Imagine yourself as a public figure - people constantly talking about your relationship and criticizing you for the dumbest things. Would you wanna be very public? because I sure as hell wouldn’t. It’s amazing shes not feeding into this pressure where u have to put ur entire relationship on instagram for it to count. Lol.
My personal issue is that she is always teasing and constantly making reference to her past relationships but doesn’t date women publicly it’s like a tactic more than anything. Most artists sing about their relationships and that’s it the let the music speak for itself. They don’t constantly harp on them over and over and bring them up any chance they can again for likes views and listens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She only posted all the stuff to her site after the relationship was over as promo for the EP. It actually kinda cheapened everything they shared honestly. And she rarely if ever says ex gf she only says ex. Which I think is weird but w/e. Like I said she uses her past relationships for her advantage. She doesn’t have to date publicly but don’t constantly talk about your relationships to get attention it’s cheap and annoying especially when you have never publicly claimed another woman as your gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still miss Shannon and Cari when you guys are fighting :bigcry: A year later I still want to see them together :bigcry: I want a psychic to tell me if they can get back together in the future :bigcry: What will happen to them in the future :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Crazy theory but I feel like the moon lover anon could be Sam lol

She always vanishes around the time sam drops new stuff/is clearly busy w shipping and whatnot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really wish that the fools on here that are not from the United States would please keep your mouths shut on how things are done here and how popular you think she may be. She is not popular here at all, she is not in high ticket demand here. Here idiot team released too many pre-sale tickets which I might add were still available and did not sell out, so then today which was ticket sale day the scalpers go in and block the systems and buy up the remaining tickets for sale and then turn around and immediately try to resale them for 20times or more of the face value. All they have to do is sell about 100 over priced tickets to get their money back and the left over tickets they can’t get rid of they will just throw away. So she is not popular here. She is not even played on the radio in the US. The scalpers arent doing this because Cari is in high demand they do this with most concerts. The only difference is Cari and her team want to play up like she something great and not publicly announce that she was scalped and try to fix the problem like Halsey and so many other artists do. She will play on this and those tickets that they will not be able to get rid of will mean a lot of extra standing room will be available for the people who did get tickets because the venues will not be filled to their full capacity with actual bodies. Please don’t speak on the things you have no clue about how they work here. She’s no more popular here today as she was yesterday. So kindly please STFU! :nails: 🎟

Standardbs
Reactions:

Post by Standardbs »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 01:22
She only posted all the stuff to her site after the relationship was over as promo for the EP. It actually kinda cheapened everything they shared honestly. And she rarely if ever says ex gf she only says ex. Which I think is weird but w/e. Like I said she uses her past relationships for her advantage. She doesn’t have to date publicly but don’t constantly talk about your relationships to get attention it’s cheap and annoying especially when you have never publicly claimed another woman as your gf.
Not only has she mentioned that it was a girl on several occasions, but she’s said the ex’s name before. Her ex name is also all over her ep album cover.
I don’t like the constant talking about the ex either, which is why I think sometimes she stays in her head too much and uses interviews to sort of express her melancholy. The relationships is over and she needs to be able to turn the page on the ex in order to move on career wise.

But You are clearly not doing your homework ma’am. Come better prepared next time.
All I can say is I have not seen such a raw artist who is equally shallow and also deep, who both embodies the perfect and imperfect woman. So much she needs to figure out in her personal life, but by god when she sets foot on stage it’s like a switch is turned. When she is in a studio and the mic is on, she really is in her element. She gives it her all which is why she craves the applause and feel empty without it . I kinda love that about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why can't you just accept that she's popular? Those who comment on her Instagram and TikTok are real fans. Only time will tell you that she will only become more famous. You can keep denying it