Re: Rosmello => Dayline: Dayane and Aline on A Fazenda 13

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 12:50
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 12:26
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 11:29
Jul and Vane said Dayane is making a fazenda to provide daughter and buy house ... ....
Yesterday Dayane won good cash and she gave to Rico and Aline, they accepted not be ashamed to take cash from a mother there to earn to give a future to the daughter .... ... lies and more lies.
Why did those 2 clowns take the money? Whether what her brother said is true or not she herself told those 2 she wants to make money for her daughter. No wonder the tweets i saw were all about Dayline back again, i guess money talks.
Rico said thank you, Aline said now she can buy flight ticket for Italy #she and husband are not poor but she need cash to travel 🤡
In a perfect world single brother in good health must tell sister to save cash earn from her to provide herself and the daughter and do not take cash from Dayane .... ... friends must do not take advantage of a woman generous not in the position to let cash go because with reais earn from a fazenza she can not pay the average cost of live there in Italy.
I kinda feel bad for her, it's like she doesn't want to get screwed over again so she's doing everything to keep them close. It's insane how everyone takes advantage of her, no matter what i think of her. Anyone with decency would thank her and not take the money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Jul and Vane said Dayane is making a fazenda to provide daughter and buy house ... ....
Yesterday Dayane won good cash and she gave to Rico and Aline, they accepted not be ashamed to take cash from a mother there to earn to give a future to the daughter .... ... lies and more lies.
WTF ??? Bitch what are your problem? Dayane didn't do that. That was a dynamic, and Rico was the one who took the money from a guy and gave it to Dayane, Erasmo the other dude needed to take someone's money and only Dayane, Aline and Valentina were competing for the money; Val and Aline hadn't made any money yet, so Dayane told to Erasmo take her money. I don't know why people in this thread lie a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 14:48
Guest wrote:
WTF ??? Bitch what are your problem? Dayane didn't do that. That was a dynamic, and Rico was the one who took the money from a guy and gave it to Dayane, Erasmo the other dude needed to take someone's money and only Dayane, Aline and Valentina were competing for the money; Val and Aline hadn't made any money yet, so Dayane told to Erasmo take her money. I don't know why people in this thread lie a lot
:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, did Dayane and Stefani confirm they slept together?

kerr
Reactions:

Post by kerr »

Reading last few pages since I rarely come here, I can tell this place if filled with rosmellos aka rosiners. Fanfics and living in world of delusion. Wanting Dayane out just so that old ship that she buried few days ago (again) won't be forgotten.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:26
They confirmed they hooked up,yes. It was obvious for everyone except rosmellos who kept yelling queerbaiting when they were hanging out in SP

Psycho nun Adua Lenga
Reactions:

Post by Psycho nun Adua Lenga »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
They confirmed they hooked up,yes. It was obvious for everyone except rosmellos who kept yelling queerbaiting when they were hanging out in SP
What did they say exactly to confirm it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kerr wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:27
Reading last few pages since I rarely come here, I can tell this place if filled with rosmellos aka rosiners. Fanfics and living in world of delusion. Wanting Dayane out just so that old ship that she buried few days ago (again) won't be forgotten.
:fool: :fool:
Storytelling the women watch a fazenda tell them self to feel less guilty and do no admit they are on the same level of J and V.

Day mean money for J V and character of queer movie for fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:16
kerr wrote:
Storytelling the women watch a fazenda tell them self to feel less guilty and do no admit they are on the same level of J and V.

You sound crazy repeating the same thing all over this thread, we don't care it's her life it's her decisions who she wants to handle her business. I recommend investing the time you're wasting obsessing and worrying about a woman you don't know, in learning English or getting a better translator.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aline looks better without all those extensions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
kerr wrote:

They are happy celebrating with the rapist everytime she stays. They just attack to distract people from what's happening. They said shit like "move on the abused it's already in the past" "if d wants to move on let her do it"... That woman doesn't even know she was raped...
Shippers are insane. Same crazy behavior different ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
kerr wrote:

They are happy celebrating with the rapist everytime she stays. They just attack to distract people from what's happening. They said shit like "move on the abused it's already in the past" "if d wants to move on let her do it"... That woman doesn't even know she was raped...
^THIS^ x1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
kerr wrote:

^THIS^ x1000
da
Those people are on Twitter maybe go fight them there and spare us? No one here is celebrating with the rapist last time i checked ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That word hooked up can mean they just kissed or had sex so we still dont know what they exactly did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That word hooked up can mean they just kissed or had sex so we still dont know what they exactly did.
Da my impression was they had just made out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gurl!! :rofl: they fucked!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:18
:$
Her and Dayane are a ship made in heaven :drool:
Let's enjoy it while it lasts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you know Stefani bays and you know Dayane Mello
You just know that they did more than that :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 03:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gurl!! :rofl: they fucked!
I don't speak the language and didn't follow when she visited so I have no idea, I only read stuff and it wasn't much. Need details of what all happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We all know Dayane is Bi,
But damn she is so gay, I don't know how to explain it, but is like that Brasilian meme that's says :rageblush: "there's is a limit even to be gay" but she exceeds that limit Everytime. :lol:
I'm glad she's finally embracing her BI self, aline is so lucky imagine to fucked almost every night by Dayane Mello :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:33
But damn she is so gay, I don't know how to explain it, but is like that Brasilian meme that's says :rageblush: "there's is a limit even to be gay" but she exceeds that limit Everytime. :lol:
I'm glad she's finally embracing her BI self, aline is so lucky imagine to fucked almost every night by Dayane Mello :gaypimp:
Lmao I can’t :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:54
Guest wrote:
Lmao I can’t :rofl: Yesterday she came up to Marina thinking it was Aline and said “look how you leave me” (showing her hard nipples), and this is like the 3rd time something like this happens, she really be embarrasing herself on the daily :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao I can’t :rofl: Yesterday she came up to Marina thinking it was Aline and said “look how you leave me” (showing her hard nipples), and this is like the 3rd time something like this happens, she really be embarrasing herself on the daily :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I find it cute and funny she's so excited :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hate when bisexual fan use gay label instead of bisexual to emphasize same sex affair but they get angry for the erasure or invisibility of bisexuality.
Lesbian can not be an umbrella term for bisexual when they have affair with women, they are still bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's hotter Aline or Rosalinda?
I think Aline is hotter and Rosalinda is prettier, she's beautiful.
Both have bad style but Rosalinda is more elegant and lately shes getting better at it.
If I have to chose one I'll choose Aline because come on I would melt in her arms she's caliente :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:49
Both have bad style but Rosalinda is more elegant and lately shes getting better at it.
If I have to chose one I'll choose Aline because come on I would melt in her arms she's caliente :$
Yeah Aline is baddd 🥵 but I also find her very cute just in her everyday attire, like when she wakes up and such..Rosalinda is pretty and elegant when she dresses up, but I never thought anything special of her. Also, personality plays a big part in the way we view someone, for example Giulia is so radiant which automatically makes her more beautiful, imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane realizes that Aline had a whole boyfriend right? Cause this is sad at this point. She seems to be setting herself up for another mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:23
Dayane realizes that Aline had a whole boyfriend right? Cause this is sad at this point. She seems to be setting herself up for another mess.
I think she's living the present moment and trying no to think about the future!
Iet's see how this turns out
I think they will remain friends after Afazenda

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It is not sad it is a toxic pattern Day have to hit on men and women with partners or scumbags and go back whining to her old motto love is pain because she say to like suffer for love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:36
Guest wrote:
It is not sad it is a toxic pattern Day have to hit on men and women with partners or scumbags and go back whining to her old motto love is pain because she say to like suffer for love.
Well hope she enjoys suffering cause this if this Aline woman is this fickle away from her boyfriend she keeps hopping on others, i can’t imagine how she acts outside.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well hope she enjoys suffering cause this if this Aline woman is this fickle away from her boyfriend she keeps hopping on others, i can’t imagine how she acts outside.

Léo Lins and Aline made fun of autistism and another time he had do sketch bodyshaming oversize persons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Match made in heaven & isn't she also a Bolsonaro supporter?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:55
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/spoiler]

Léo Lins and Aline made fun of autistism and another time he had do sketch bodyshaming oversize persons.

She apologized and acknowledged her mistake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:18
But i bet you love perfect Rosanlinda

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:20
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:18
But i bet you love perfect Rosanlinda
Because I don't like Aline that automatically means I love Rosalinda? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yall really think she is in love with Aline? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aline knows Sterella (bainting from the same show last year) very well. I bet she went there knowing what she had to do. All this open rs talk sounds like an angreement only for the reality cause they knew it would bring her something more than just being her. She's waaaay into dudes to have something serious with women. Dayane is really fucked once this is over. If she's really into Aline, she will be down for the threesome ship 🤢 amd they will use her for a while cause it means views but soon they will get married and bye bye Dayane. Not to mention the fact that Dayane is a jealous person and Aline hits on everyone woth a head so.. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:49
Aline is more hotter and Rosalinda has more fashion style

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:24
Aline knows Sterella (bainting from the same show last year) very well. I bet she went there knowing what she had to do. All this open rs talk sounds like an angreement only for the reality cause they knew it would bring her something more than just being her. She's waaaay into dudes to have something serious with women. Dayane is really fucked once this is over. If she's really into Aline, she will be down for the threesome ship 🤢 amd they will use her for a while cause it means views but soon they will get married and bye bye Dayane. Not to mention the fact that Dayane is a jealous person and Aline hits on everyone woth a head so.. lol
Dayane will leave Brazil as soon as the reality ends. How will Aline use Dayane living far away from each other? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Soleil was the only one who shows up to defend Dayane and was by her side when she needed it most

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t like Soleil either (there’s just something about her that’s so negativa and off to me) but I wonder how did you get your suspicions confirmed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
:rofl: :fool:
If anything they share the same interests

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
If you know Stefani bays and you know Dayane Mello
You just know that they did more than that :whistle:
Nah, later D said she hasnt had sex with women in years so they probably just made out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:57
Soleil was the only one who shows up to defend Dayane and was by her side when she needed it most
That's fine but what is not fine is helping someone make up a lie about a homophobic attack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Yall really think she is in love with Aline? :rofl:
Noo, she’s just in a silly goofy mood :nails: