Re: Rosmello => Dayline: Dayane and Aline on A Fazenda 13

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:40
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:02
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 00:39
I would like to hate on Aline like i dislike Adua (she was deliberately a lying boring annoying mess) and Dayane (duh) but damn i just can’t, i mean i don’t watch this mess but holy shit the woman shouldn’t be on this shit show. Neither should Dayane, but to know that they accepted a diagnosed bipolar woman who is medicated is hallucinating. It’s so dangerous for her to be doing this, WTF Brazil!
Why y’all so dramatic? So because she’s bipolar she can’t participate in reality shows? Like they don’t bring people with much worse diagnoses in there..
Because it’s a reality show where they are confined and played with mentally? No one who is mentally ill belongs there since the experience itself causes more mental issues.
Umm. Is this serious or satire? It reads like concern trolling with the histrionics over treated bipolar disorder. Why is this fool treating it like undiagnosed dissociative personality disorder?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I would like to hate on Aline like i dislike Adua (she was deliberately a lying boring annoying mess) and Dayane (duh) but damn i just can’t, i mean i don’t watch this mess but holy shit the woman shouldn’t be on this shit show. Neither should Dayane, but to know that they accepted a diagnosed bipolar woman who is medicated is hallucinating. It’s so dangerous for her to be doing this, WTF Brazil!
Why y’all so dramatic? So because she’s bipolar she can’t participate in reality shows? Like they don’t bring people with much worse diagnoses in there..
Because it’s a reality show where they are confined and played with mentally? No one who is mentally ill belongs there since the experience itself causes more mental issues.
Umm. Is this serious or satire? It reads like concern trolling with the histrionics over treated bipolar disorder. Why is this fool treating it like undiagnosed dissociative personality disorder?
Are you moron gonna act like they weren’t fucking with her meds and she was acting extremely weird and distressed af?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you moron gonna act like they weren’t fucking with her meds and she was acting extremely weird and distressed af?
Who are they? lol. I guess. On top of your histrionics do you honestly believe that the majority posting watches the show religiously (you obviously do, maybe you're over invested?) to understand whatever you're talking about? I catch some Dayane related twitter clips when I can.

Btw, any American reality show like this keeps the medications in the interview room where there's production and a doctor and the medicine is taken as instructed inside that area. If the housemates on this show have their prescriptions left among everyone and those far sicker people are screwing with it, then Brazil needs some standards and practices or cut the heathen show. There's been an alleged rape and now you're saying Aline's meds are being messed with. If your concern was real, you'd want the show shut down. Instead you are victim blaming and want Aline punished. You also clearly don't know what BPD is. lol. Way to expose your real motivation and ignorance. The only sick person I see is you for actually watching this shit show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 06:10
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 05:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who are they? lol. I guess. On top of your histrionics do you honestly believe that the majority posting watches the show religiously (you obviously do, maybe you're over invested?) to understand whatever you're talking about? I catch some Dayane related twitter clips when I can.

Btw, any American reality show like this keeps the medications in the interview room where there's production and a doctor and the medicine is taken as instructed inside that area. If the housemates on this show have their prescriptions left among everyone and those far sicker people are screwing with it, then Brazil needs some standards and practices or cut the heathen show. There's been an alleged rape and now you're saying Aline's meds are being messed with. If your concern was real, you'd want the show shut down. Instead you are victim blaming and want Aline punished. You also clearly don't know what BPD is. lol. Way to expose your real motivation and ignorance. The only sick person I see is you for actually watching this shit show.
You’re literally camped here and you’re acting holier than thou? Hilarious
The show was fucking with her meds and she wasn’t doing well and i don’t need to watch religiously to know that it was literally posted here repeatedly. I wasn’t saying someone with a mental illness shouldn’t live normally, i was saying someone who is mentally ill shouldn’t go to environments that fucks them up even more at a network that allowed rape live on tv and has history of being completely shit.
Many anons here pointed out that they deliberately cast people with mental illnesses then mess with their meds for entertainment, they did that several times before. Idk wtf is wrong with you acting all offended here?
Are you going to act reality shows that confine people for months and plays mind games with them are perfect environments now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 04:52
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 03:10
I know this was an easier elimination but if Day, Rico, Aline, and Val all stay together through the game their fans could easily carry them to the end.
nvm Day's already screwing that up :lol:
it's already fixed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know this was an easier elimination but if Day, Rico, Aline, and Val all stay together through the game their fans could easily carry them to the end.
it's already fixed
It’s so funny how as soon as Dayane notices something that bothers her, even if it’s a minor thing, she starts saying things like “I don’t need anyone, I wanna play this game alone, I need my space, I like to sleep alone”. It just shows how terrified she is of betrayal. She’s very fragile, but thankfully now her friends actually talk it out so she understands a different perspective. Othervise the paranoia would eat her alive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 09:36
I am sorry but why does everything about them seems like a repetition of Rosmello? even the pity drama and outcome? I'm exhausted just looking at shippers' posts idk how they can follow another similar mess.
Lesbian drama baby gurl, we are dramatic queens!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Oct 2021, 16:30

Crazy :wtf:
Wow this is really creepy
I'm actually shocked :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 12:11
Miss “I’ll never have sex on tv because of my daughter” had sex on tv. She’s absolutely disgusting
Sex is not disgusting if you find it disgusting that your problem.
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 13:25
It’s also aline randomly whispering/telling dayane that she wasn’t wearing underwear
When she's in the mood she never wears underwear! I'm glad they both having fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:55
Dayane as a powerful, free and solar woman.

She is a whole, true to herself and generous. She is super intelligent, entrepreneurial, adventurous, selective and open-minded.
She is very connected to her intuitions, her feelings, sensual, very sensitive. Empathic.

She likes to be in love. She is spiritual. She does not stay in negative energies, drama. She has an impressive capacity to be positive, to bounce back.

She tries and tries and if it doesn't work, she forgives and moves on.
One part of her is fusional, the other is wild. like those who have suffered abandonment.
Like all whole people, she is sometimes unbearable. But what a beautiful kindness she has... irresistible.

As a very sensitive mother, she is always connected to her daughter. She is so aware. On the shows, she keeps her sex life as private as possible : to protect her daughter.
Regarding the sexual abuse, she will not show anything : to protect her daughter.
Besides, she is a warrior: she really is able to move on, rather than accept being victimized. Also, I think in the environment where she works, fashion, it's very common to be treated like an object. she's shielded from it, it doesn't affect her psychic integrity. she's not hurt like a lot of people might be. She is very strong psychically.

She is gorgeous but so cool. always in action. she is inspiring for many people, an example of independent woman.

all the little drama around her are just DUST. a lot of people are always trying to take advantage of people like her.
For instance, Adua is obsessed about getting married and having a kid for her catholic family. she takes advantage of dayane's popularity to exist a little. thank you to her for supporting dayane when she suffered, but dayane has fed her so much... The Fazenda abuser, go to hell. And I don't see wich reputation Dayane should have burnt ? her pussy in Venise ?.... Not relevant.

More interresting, Aline is fuego : powerful, generous and sexual. Far more alive... And mutual passion. Rico is so funny. Alex Cunha is so hot, Soleil is the queen of GFItalia... she has successfull friends.

However, she decides to be herself. To take her own power. Because she's not just a model anymore, she's a business woman now. Congratulations. Thank you for your inspiration and generosity.

Good vibes for Dayane :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:18
Aline is the new Veronica Ciardi, she wants everyone. :dance2:
Yeah she wanted everyone and then she end up crying her heart out for Sarah I still remember the way she suffered when Sarah was eliminated..
Vero was my fav my weakness but Sarah is so elegant and strong very sexy
No ship compares to them :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:39
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:04
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:57
Before or after Aline ride in Tiago, under the cover?
before and after, before they started and Tiago complained, Aline jumped on his bed, then they waited for everyone to sleep and continued, Yesterday Tiago didn't like it and said he's not used to seeing two women kissing
I don’t watch the show but I gotta ask this so Aline has sex with Tiago and then with Dayane?
No Tiago has a girlfriend, but he definitely has a crush on aline, he's very curious in a creepy way about dayane and aline relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think that deal for Rosafinta to leave Dayane 20 days before a the final
Was
* Giving her an apartment in Milano for a period of time
*Giving her a job in khi magazine
*Giving senga a job in a sport channel
*Giving her some extra money

To me that was the deal and perpliglia was behind of everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:08
Do you guys think that deal for Rosafinta to leave Dayane 20 days before a the final
Was

You’re truly unhinged if you believe there is some conspiracy or “deal” some of you need professional help. Why do you think Dayane is important enough that they’d bribe someone so she gets to suffer or be left alone? Pure insanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 09:43
Guest wrote:
Miss “I’ll never have sex on tv because of my daughter” had sex on tv. She’s absolutely disgusting
DA
I think OP meant like she’s lying about it, don’t say that in the first place knowing she gonna have sex eventually while her daughter could see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Was

Yeah, I think she took the deals because let’s be real here, she do need all of that, she didn’t have anything before and works 3 jobs but still poor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
I think OP meant like she’s lying about it, don’t say that in the first place knowing she gonna have sex eventually while her daughter could see it.
Yes that's what I meant, she told Nego she can't because she has a daughter but then does it with Aline a few weeks later

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 12:13
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Yes that's what I meant, she told Nego she can't because she has a daughter but then does it with Aline a few weeks later
How is it proven?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 10:36
Guest wrote:
Was

You’re truly unhinged if you believe there is some conspiracy or “deal” some of you need professional help. Why do you think Dayane is important enough that they’d bribe someone so she gets to suffer or be left alone? Pure insanity
X2 👆👆👆👆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Was

I just think she is extremely manipulative. I'll never forget that crazy talk she had with Day on the couch when they were dressed in those costumes, I still don't get why D carries a torch for her. When she said to Tommy, "I'm whoever you want me to be," she meant that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 07:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it's already fixed
not used to a group caring enough to actually fix things with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there a Twitter account or anything that I can follow that have eng sub ? Bcs i understand shit :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Was

I just think she is extremely manipulative. I'll never forget that crazy talk she had with Day on the couch when they were dressed in those costumes, I still don't get why D carries a torch for her. When she said to Tommy, "I'm whoever you want me to be," she meant that.
da that talk was the biggest mindfuck i've ever seen live on television that didn't come from a scripted show. The level of manipulation she showed was insane and i can't believe there are people out there who believe there was some plan to break their golden fake couple. It was simply a girl who can't live without men, who knew she was gonna lose her boyfriend so she tried to find a new one in the time she had left it was that simple.
It feels like this thread ignores how messed Rosalinda is, Dayane gets called out (deserved) for how she is but never the manipulative liar who accused a man for killing his ex without any shame. And who lied about everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane said things weren't reciprocal but when Rosalinda confessed whatever feelings she had for her on 18th December Dayane compared her to her daughter :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 15:28
Dayane said things weren't reciprocal but when Rosalinda confessed whatever feelings she had for her on 18th December Dayane compared her to her daughter :fool:
She was obsessed with her boyfriend then, what confession? She was honestly the cringiest about him it was like watching a 10 year old gush about her first boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
She was obsessed with her boyfriend then, what confession? She was honestly the cringiest about him it was like watching a 10 year old gush about her first boyfriend.
Yep. She was crazy about G all the way up to New Year's where she gave him a shout out and kept going on about how she can't wait to marry him and have his children. Which is weird because she said at that time she was falling for Zenga--who was trying to get more screentime with Day. It's all a mess. She's a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah, the crazies ex rosmello/mellos/new shippers think R is the worse thing in the world and D is perfect and never did anything wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
And Dayane was always talking about how he was a good bf, the man of Rosalinda's life when she knew he was toxic and horrible bf. Dayane too was always talking about the voice and the man of her dreams. So...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Was

If R is manipulate to me D is just as much manipulate then. That sauna's fight was disgusting if man said the things she said everyone would have been really upset but since it was D who did it everyone took it like it was funny and even cute. Also the Sonia gate made me see the real D.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry but it's almost a year since the rosmello ship and you still obsessed with you one-sided hate. If you tell me both did wrong, both have flaws, both were inconsistent and more. I believe you but this one is the cause of everything bad in the world even climate change and the other is virgen Mary, pure, never make mistakes, it's always right... I can't see you as anything but a insane ex shipper with really deep problems. Move on life is not black and white, get a life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 17:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Was

If R is manipulate to me D is just as much manipulate then. That sauna's fight was disgusting if man said the things she said everyone would have been really upset but since it was D who did it everyone took it like it was funny and even cute. Also the Sonia gate made me see the real D.
OP was talking about R so I responded about R. That doesn't mean D hasn't been horrible/manipulative at times too. She has. Even last night she was throwing a tantrum about the littlest thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Groupo do record and Ndb push to do not make Daya left a fazenda to give him time to say he and Daya have had an affair.
Jul, Vane and fanatics must being proud of them self.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 19:53

Groupo do record and Ndb push to do not make Daya left a fazenda to give him time to say he and Daya have had an affair.
Jul, Vane and fanatics must being proud of them self.
** have had not an affair, they are friends and he miss Daya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this "Scherzi a parte"? Its another reality show?
https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayane_Mello

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't care if they are rosmellos they are right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Savero, manugelis, clanessa, blumettra, rosmello, dayline... what do they all have in common? :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:26

It pains me to agree with them but when are her team going to silence him?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When she leaves...it's gonna be a shit show and I know she'll just wanna drop it all (might even defend him) and her team will let her. They don't care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:00
When she leaves...it's gonna be a shit show and I know she'll just wanna drop it all (might even defend him) and her team will let her. They don't care.
Juliano & Vanessa will pressure her into saying nothing happened but videos don't lie 008

It's not a coincidence that she sunbathed the next day with clothes on, she slept fully clothed the night after as well which she doesn't normally do. None of her 'friends' were angry about it don't forget Helena said shut up let me enjoy my weekend :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:00
I can be wrong, but I don't think she will sue him, she won't want her name involved in a legal battle and having her life exposed for what happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Her brother is truly an opportunistic asshole i think we all know that no matter what you feel about rosmello or dayane or anyone for that matter. He has always seemed like a complete bastard when he forced her to stay and mourn on tv for all Italy to watch and then took money from fans for a funeral and i'm willing to bet she still knows nothing about that.

But i can't for the life of me take the sincerity of Rosalinda and her fans and shippers seriously and believe me i'm neither a mello nor a dayline shipper nor anything. I'm simply someone who has watched GF for years and like drama.
Them and their fave have an agenda just like the brother and her team, i want that rapist bastard to go to jail as he should and i can't believe that happened but everyone involved has an agenda and Dayane's well being is the least of their concern.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand how anyone expects someone as man driven and heteronormative as Dayane to defend herself against a man when she has excused so many bad behaviours in both realities she was in.
She defended Balotelli when in GF and she defended this Nego guy when he already had cases against him while she went as far as to say women can ruin men and a woman had ruined on of her male friends with her “allegations”.
Her brother and team know her way of thinking and acting hence why they did nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Rosmello shippers really care about Dayane or are they just trying to make Rosalinda a savior?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:37
Savero, manugelis, clanessa, blumettra, rosmello, dayline... what do they all have in common? :fool:
:rofl: dude even Angelis that was a super lesbian and got married to a woman is Now is married with a man and has a kid.
All of them prefer men at the end of the day but i had fun shipping them

•The ship that enjoy more was clanessa those girls delivered they were so much fun to watch

•The ship the broke my heart because I feel the pain of one them at the end was Rosmello

• blumettra sometimes boring, they both acted like teenagers, both of them were very inmature

• manugelis: very trashy

•Savero: it was my first ship I would never forget them there was so much passion between them. I was a baby dike

• Dayline: is too soon to have an opinion about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:20
Does Rosmello shippers really care about Dayane or are they just trying to make Rosalinda a savior?
They are making a fanfic about it.
For them Dayane will be very vulnerability a will go running back to her savior arms and them they will live happily ever after.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They just want to make Rosalinda look good imo, plus they want Dayane out of that show so badly cause they hate seeing the new ship that overtook theirs. They truly do not give a shit and Rosalinda is no better, she completely cut her off after GF and while i get why, i don't understand why she suddenly cares when nothing changed. If she truly cared she'd pick the phone and contact the brother in private and not go on tv and get a paycheck using this story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 21:31
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 20:37
:rofl: dude even Angelis that was a super lesbian and got married to a woman is Now is married with a man and has a kid.
All of them prefer men at the end of the day but i had fun shipping them

•The ship that enjoy more was clanessa those girls delivered they were so much fun to watch

•The ship the broke my heart because I feel the pain of one them at the end was Rosmello

• blumettra sometimes boring, they both acted like teenagers, both of them were very inmature

• manugelis: very trashy

•Savero: it was my first ship I would never forget them there was so much passion between them. I was a baby dike

• Dayline: is too soon to have an opinion about it
Damn Angelis got married w a man? i didnt know this :mask:

Mzwt
Reactions:

Post by Mzwt »

Guest wrote:
I would be more worried about the insane "d stans" that only see her as a piece of entertainment and brag about it. The ones that get mad when people don't want to be silent and let the rapist be happy. The ones that jump so fast to trash anyone who brings attention to the rape but stay quiet when the rapist tag or talk about her. I could go on and on and post disgusting shit her family, friends, fans have said and done. But let's focus on conspiracy theories.