Dayane Mello

Reactions:

Re: Rosmello => Dayline: Dayane and Aline on A Fazenda 13

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 23:52

And she shipped her and Dayane :blinkwide:
I totally agree with Lisa!

My favorite of the girls who interviewed Dayane is marcella, she's so gorgeous, so smart, so kind, so woke, so open minded.

She's perfect
btw her birthday was yesterday one day before Rosalinda's birthday :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys :bigcry: :bigcry:
I have this huge huge huge crush on this Brazilian girl :bigcry:

She's so pretty 🥺🥺🥺
She's also very sweet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane is crying a lot today, they are playing heart break songs :sadangel:

Today is rosalinda birthday right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 23:50
Helena doesn’t know Dayane at all, she said she must be in love with Aline. The day she looks at her the way she looks at Rosalinda then I’ll believe she might be in love with her but until then she definitely isn’t
There's mutual attraction there, but that's it. Lust, definitely not love. Not even really "like" at this point.
Dayene feel attraction/love for a lot of people, but not many people take her seriously. Since I started to follow her, she has been attracted to:
Oppini, Rosalinda, zenga, Nardi,big turino, barotelli, aline, nego
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane gifted to aline a pair of bvlgari earrings :fool:
Those earings cost more than my car :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm glad she's having fun at the party and that when she was crying Mil, Dyno, Sthe, and even Bil comforted her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 03:23
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 00:27
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 00:14
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 23:50
Helena doesn’t know Dayane at all, she said she must be in love with Aline. The day she looks at her the way she looks at Rosalinda then I’ll believe she might be in love with her but until then she definitely isn’t
There's mutual attraction there, but that's it. Lust, definitely not love. Not even really "like" at this point.
Dayene feel attraction/love for a lot of people, but not many people take her seriously. Since I started to follow her, she has been attracted to:
Oppini, Rosalinda, zenga, Nardi,big turino, barotelli, aline, nego
:rofl:
Helena didn't say that, that was a fake tweet from the moraguete of the Daylines
Yeah she has feel attraction for a lot of people and don't see what's the problem she's a free single woman, there's nothing wrong with that.
Are you slut shaming her ?
I thought you were super woke :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From what I recall D. couldn't stand Oppini and Nardi, saying she has been attracted to those individuals is ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 04:09
From what I recall D. couldn't stand Oppini and Nardi, saying she has been attracted to those individuals is ridiculous.
Your recollection is pure bullshit, she flirted and wanted to get with both of them? Did some of you even watch that show or did you just binge watch shipper videos and assume from there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol, someone must have planted false memories in your head girl :lol: , she was attracted to Oppini and seeking his company despite his bad behavior especially with her, she wasn't attracted to Nardi but she didn't see anything wrong with him to not stand him, she even sat on his lap while in her pajama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 04:14
Guest wrote:
Your recollection is pure bullshit, she flirted and wanted to get with both of them? Did some of you even watch that show or did you just binge watch shipper videos and assume from there?
people here tend to forget things when it's Dayane who did or said them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Did you watch GF? Dayane loved oppini until the guy told her off because she wanted to hold his hand and kiss his neck. He had a fiancé so he couldn’t have that. Dayane got so angry and started to become a bitch towards him and he was pure trash and disgusting towards her. She kissed Nardi and picked him as the person who turned her most on out of the house contestant. I think some of you Mellos are only see some twitter stuff that Vanessa posts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 04:19
Guest wrote:
lol, someone must have planted false memories in your head girl :lol: , she was attracted to Oppini and seeking his company despite his bad behavior especially with her, she wasn't attracted to Nardi but she didn't see anything wrong with him to not stand him, she even sat on his lap while in her pajama.
X2 :rofl: she also kissed the gross old man. Imo she wasn’t attracted to Nardi, but she loved the couple video gf made of them and she also picked him as the person who turned her the most on. She was so attracted to oppini, she admitted it several times and her body language was showing.
In the very beginning of the show she also said that if barotelli visited the house, she would jump over the fence so she could kiss him. She also said that her heart beats every time she hears barotelli’s name

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that there a videos showing her story with oppini and Nardi and some of you dare to say that she couldn’t stand them :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not only Mellos, but Rosmellos are also blind. Before the rosmello era started, Rosalinda was trying to make a story with massimiliano and Dayane with oppini. Massimiliano started to flirt with Guenda and Rosalinda got furious, oppini had a girlfriend so he rejected Dayane and started to queer bait with tomasso. Rosmello only happened because none of the men wanted them seriously, as soon as zenga, Rosalinda ditched Dayane. The same thing would have happened the other way around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyways...she returned the earrings. Bless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Marina saying aline wants to sleep with Dayane :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 05:29
Anyways...she returned the earrings. Bless.
She knows all the mean shit she has been saying about Dayane!
That why she returned her the earrings 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mileidi really likes Dayane( like a friend)
She tries to hold herself back, but she likes her a lot
:lol:

Dayane is really cool I would like to be her friend
I love her craziness :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everytime you post a complement for Dayane..
There comes This anon and tries to contradict the complement saying is not like that because she did this in grande Fratello
Gurl we all watch grande Fratello
We know Dayane, we know her!
When are you gonna understand that we like her just the way she is.
WE LIKE HER, WE LOVE HER, WE ACCEPT HER.
get over it dude and stop wasting your time!
Invest you time in doing good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol mileidi and her essential oils
She was so good with Dayane today, Dayane was crying a lot and she went to hug her

It brookes my heart in million pieces Everytime I see Dayane crying 💔 that's how I know I really care about her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 05:52

Seem alike she only lets herself like her on Party nights. It’s weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 06:40
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 05:52

Seem alike she only lets herself like her on Party nights. It’s weird.
Today in the afternoon Mileidi called Dayane and they were talking a lot, then she said that it was imposible for her to feel anger against Dayane!
but yeah she let herself go in the parties she really likes her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at everybody watching aline going after Dayane and then Dancing on her lap :rofl:

Aline's pussy drips for Dayane

Dayane runned away from her all the party, she's still very hurt, I have the the feeling that she wants to have peace these last week's but at the same time she wants distance!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 06:02
There comes This anon and tries to contradict the complement saying is not like that because she did this in grande Fratello
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aline have feelings for Dayane her love is super toxic tho. Is the type of "love" that wants to destroy you if they cant have you.
I have the feeling she's gonna try to date Dayane when Afazenda ends :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 07:10
Aline have feelings for Dayane her love is super toxic tho. Is the type of "love" that wants to destroy you if they cant have you.
I have the feeling she's gonna try to date Dayane when Afazenda ends :hmmm:
She already has a bf and unless he breaks up with her they won’t happen. I don’t even think he’ll let them even fuck once. She’s too obsessed already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
At least you’re honest enough to admit that you’re an idiot 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 06:57
Lol at everybody watching aline going after Dayane and then Dancing on her lap :rofl:

Dayane runned away from her all the party, she's still very hurt, I have the the feeling that she wants to have peace these last week's but at the same time she wants distance!
They’re all probably like wtf cause she trashes dayane all the time and then she goes and grinds on her lap. She’s horny in general but she really wants dayane badly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

McGui is so cute entering the room and then immediatly turning around to exit because he saw Dayane was topless :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The video clips you post never match the commentary. Are you just dreaming this up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:

The video clips you post never match the commentary. Are you just dreaming this up?
x2 :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After Tiago’s girlfriend left him for his to Aline, now last 2 days she’s all over McGui.. <_< Leo Lins must be the most open-minded dude in the universe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anon posted the wrong clip. She did drop herself onto Dayane's lap at one point, I think it was when Dayane was talking to Sol or Mileide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You don't, really. You just love an image of her you made up in your head to justify your obsession, when in reality the only thing you like is that she once was part of a lesbian ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 15:55
After Tiago’s girlfriend left him for his to Aline, now last 2 days she’s all over McGui.. <_< Leo Lins must be the most open-minded dude in the universe
Both Marina and Aline are all over MC right now because he's farmer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anon posted the wrong clip. She did drop herself onto Dayane's lap at one point, I think it was when Dayane was talking to Sol or Mileide.
It’s this clip. Watch it full screen on twitter. On the bottom left you can see it partially. And they’re all staring at Aline do it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:08
Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s this clip. Watch it full screen on twitter. On the bottom left you can see it partially. And they’re all staring at Aline do it.
At the end you can see aline dancing on Dayane's lap and everyone ñooking at their direction

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:05
Guest wrote:
You don't, really. You just love an image of her you made up in your head to justify your obsession, when in reality the only thing you like is that she once was part of a lesbian ship.
Thats what you think, but is not real, we all know her flaws, if liking a person the way it is an not expecting it to be perfect makes me an idiot then I'm a idiot . Have a good day anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 16:05
Guest wrote:
X1000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Look at the mountains behind :wub:
That place is beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is this I'm seeing :blinkwide:
Rosalinda wasn't invited to the marriage of zenga's brother
He went alone
Because his brother an his future wife don't like Rosalinda
Did I understood well?

I wanna know the deets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Rosa a gold or fame digger? Why don't they like her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 18:22
Is Rosa a gold or fame digger? Why don't they like her?
I get that Twitter missed a whole chunk of her true personality being exposed on tv since none of that made it there, but girl is legit fucked in the head. She's a liar and sus as hell. It's not surprising that his family don't like her, who moves in with someone after making out with them on a show like twice?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:50
He went alone
Did I understood well?

I wanna know the deets
Guess the Zengas don't like any of her personalities.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 17:50
He went alone
Did I understood well?

I wanna know the deets
Zenga didn't even go, none of their families went just their friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aline crying, mileide

Dayane crying, mileide

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the rumor of them hating rosalinda was true from what I seeing!
Is weird because in grande Fratello you could see Andrea had a really really close relationship with his brother, he even has tattooed his name on his arm
But since rosalinda is on Andreas life, they are very distant!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 19:03
Aline crying, mileide

Dayane crying, mileide
In a type of game like Afazenda the smartest thing you can do is having lower expectations when it comes to friendship but we can't deny Mileidy likes Dayane

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Us Dayane needs to cry, she always swallow her pain :unsure:
Us when Dayane is crying :bigcry: no baby don't cry :bigcry: stop crying 💔
. :lol: