Dayane Mello

Invitado
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

Post by Invitado »

Surely not, but I think about what we see, like everyone here does, are you a friend of theirs and do you think from knowledge?

It wasn't meant to hurt anyone either, if they don't believe in that beautiful love it won't keep them living that beautiful story ahaha
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 02:08
Invitado wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 00:59
What I am saying is that at the time no one believed that her relationship with Garko was false, for me it would not be a surprise if at some point it turned out that this was also false. It is the height of the liar, that when you tell the truth nobody believes you, I am not saying I am right, in fact many couples get married and have children without being in love, being unfaithful, life itself

Everyone has their conception of love and being in love. For me, when there is love, it is noticeable, but when there is not, it is much more noticeable, and between them I did not see love when it arises and I do not see it now, and that he thinks that she puts everything into it, but for him it seems like a sacrifice. does not flow
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:46
invitado wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:35
I saw gfvip that's why I say, but everyone believes in what they want, I bet there were also people who believed in her and Garko's relationship and that he was straight ahaha. although with him they looked nicer, the son of seems to be having a punishment

I don't believe in that friendship either, except when it was just fighting and fighting, and the absurd excuses,
DA, the Garko and Massimiliano thing belonged to Ares, they did that with many other actors who have contracts with them, with who she and Zenga has contract now and what for??? did she fake with her ex too, her real bf of 10 years? it's time to accept that it's real whether it was convincing enough for you or not, I don't believe they were in love but they liked each other enough to start a relationship, and like the anon stated above he was a good opportunity for her and we all noticed since he joined that he has a crush on her.
Lol at people thinking social media measures love and feelings and makes you know the nature of a relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 17:36
Rosalinda and Dayane were never friends, Dayane only stuck with her when everyone turned their backs on her and she had no other choice. The moment new people arrived, she dropped her. Rosalinda might have bearded when she was an actress, but she's not now? She doesn't have an agency that might use her for that. As someone who watched GF, to me Zenga was her way out of a bad relationship and she clearly can't be alone and he wasn't bad and she liked him enough so she went with that. But that relationship isn't fake and anyone who believes that, is either delusional or never watched the show.
Now you are just trying to rewrite history, it would be good for you to remember morra gay gate

Rosalinda lied a lot during the program so i can understand why rosmello still want to live their delusions with her but after one year and an engagement, for the sake of their mental health they should just move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane is an absolute lunatic

Anonimx
Reactions:

Post by Anonimx »

Rosalinda and dayane they are two immature, that they speak in private and stop doing so much circus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened with them now?

invitadx
Reactions:

Post by invitadx »

Dayane uploaded 2 stories, the first where a fan by md told her that parpi and rosalinda talked about her, about her men, birthdays, basically that they talk about her to promote Rosalinda's music

in the second story she made a short text that she is tired of being talked about

minutes later she deleted them
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 18:03

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

invitadx wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 19:37
Dayane uploaded 2 stories, the first where a fan by md told her that parpi and rosalinda talked about her, about her men, birthdays, basically that they talk about her to promote Rosalinda's music

in the second story she made a short text that she is tired of being talked about

Guest wrote:
DA
And what is wrong with it? Adua and that guy like to talk about Dayane for no reason, who cares if that bitch wasnt invited to Dayanes bday, D was very clear she wanted nothing with her anymore after she did when Dayane was in fazenda. And now when her song flopped they are using D again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 19:41
invitadx wrote:

Guest wrote:
DA
And what is wrong with it? Adua and that guy like to talk about Dayane for no reason, who cares if that bitch wasnt invited to Dayanes bday, D was very clear she wanted nothing with her anymore after she did when Dayane was in fazenda. And now when her song flopped they are using D again.
Yeah but parpi started it & the fans as usual act like it was Rosalinda who started the conversation. If Dayane wants nothing to do with her then she needs to ignore her completely but she can't instead she feeds the her stalkers. Instead of sending the gag order to Rosalinda herself she sent it to her mom's house in Sicily :eyeroll: Mellos send Rosalinda hate because she didn't wish Dayane a happy birthday :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's a public person, anybody, including Rosalinda, can talk about her as much as they want. She's just playing the victim hoping for some more attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 20:28
She's a public person, anybody, including Rosalinda, can talk about her as much as they want. She's just playing the victim hoping for some more attention.
They can but it is crazy how Adua is obsessed with her. Should she be busy promoting her song, having sex with plant to get pregnant or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 20:33
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 20:28
They can but it is crazy how Adua is obsessed with her. Should she be busy promoting her song, having sex with plant to get pregnant or something?
1. Lol, you're acting like she talks about her 24/7, when it's 10 minutes every few months. She has enough time to think about Zenga and her single, too, don't worry.
2. Some anon explained above that she was asked.
3. Thanks to the idiots who shipped them (and before you say anything, I'll let you know I never did, in fact I was one of the first people here on the L Chat to tell the shippers that they were delusional), they will always be connected in some way. One of them talking about the other will always generate more attention. If Rosalinda wants to do it, she can and doesn't mean she is obsessed.

anonim
Reactions:

Post by anonim »

Rosalinda only said that it would be hypocritical to greet her when she has sent her a diffida, because fans have insulted her for not doing so

everything else was said by parpi, only that the fans want rosalinda to take a position and get away from him, but why would she do it?, when she took a position we know how it ended, and they are no longer friends.
when dayane has taken a stand for rosalinda?

their meaningless fights bore and tire. two immature

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
invitadx wrote:

Guest wrote:
DA
LOL, you mellos are the most delusional, Dayane's whole life is a flop, she is failing at every aspect, she is a nobody who is struggling to get a gig so how could someone talking about her get any benefit from it.

Inivitadx
Reactions:

Post by Inivitadx »

There are people who don't know how to love, either because they didn't suck it up or because they weren't taught, There are those who only know how to love hard, hurting and asking for forgiveness, and so always, they think that this way they solve everything, but it's not like that, for more repentance, forgiveness and affection that you have, relationships of whatever kind, in this way they are destroyed little by little and nothing is the same again, and in the worst case everything ends badly. I don't know if they will ever reconcile or not, but if it happens, it won't be the same. The best they can do is continue with the path they have chosen, one very distant from the other.

Reactions:

Post by 54321 »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 21:13
Guest wrote:
invitadx wrote:

Dayane a flop? She just purchased a new apartment,Bro seriously she just signed to a big agency in Brazil, her perfume is selling out, she’s been invited to multiple tv shows including GF(where the host was giddy over her), she has a new project coming out. She’s anything but flopping because she has a huge fan base that is dedicated to making sure every project of hers succeed. Please do your research before becoming a hater. Btw what do Adua have going on besides a flop song?

Guest wrote:
DA
LOL, you mellos are the most delusional, Dayane's whole life is a flop, she is failing at every aspect, she is a nobody who is struggling to get a gig so how could someone talking about her get any benefit from it.

Guest28911
Reactions:

Post by Guest28911 »

Dayane a flop? She just purchased a new apartment,Bro seriously she just signed to a big agency in Brazil, her perfume is selling out, she’s been invited to multiple tv shows including GF(where the host was giddy over her), she has a new project coming out. She’s anything but flopping because she has a huge fan base that is dedicated to making sure every project of hers succeed. Please do your research before becoming a hater. Btw what do Adua have going on besides a flop song?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest28911 wrote:
05 Mar 2022, 23:38
I see you’re living off her “achievements.” Anyways all of her success is dubious at best but mostly pure delusions from her mentally unstable fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest28911 wrote:
:rofl: her huge fan base??! :rofl: if so why she didn't won GF or Fazenda, why her product is not selling? You really need to wake up, she has no huge fan base honey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean how dumb can you be to think that answering a question about someone will make people go listen to that someone song :fool: but dedicating ig lives many times to obsess about one person is not using that person to create drama and get an article since that gossip press is not interested in the men you are fucking even when you call paparazzi yourself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

both are flops and sub celebs Z- List, but i'm sure they're better than all of the berthas who are here on a forum hating all the time and we don't have 1/3 of the beauty they have, let's admit it lol

Invitado
Reactions:

Post by Invitado »

Speak for yourself

what do I have to envy?, go from rs to rs or sell fake relationships?

and I agree, they are beautiful
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 00:54
both are flops and sub celebs Z- List, but i'm sure they're better than all of the berthas who are here on a forum hating all the time and we don't have 1/3 of the beauty they have, let's admit it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Invitado wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 03:49
Speak for yourself

what do I have to envy?, go from rs to rs or sell fake relationships?

and I agree, they are beautiful
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 00:54
x2, and don't get me started on their childhood traumas, so no thanks I don't envy them at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's more then obvious the only ones posting here are bitter rosiners. That's all you have to know about this thread. I'd suggest anyone who tries to say anything positive or neutral about Dayane is just wasting time here. Leave them replying to their own posts and be miserable.

This thread should be closed long time ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 20:45
It's more then obvious the only ones posting here are bitter rosiners. That's all you have to know about this thread. I'd suggest anyone who tries to say anything positive or neutral about Dayane is just wasting time here. Leave them replying to their own posts and be miserable.

Police thread is here :fool:
Leave this thread if you can't handle the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

the moderators have already blocked it but he/she is so miserable that he/she uses vpn and masks his/her ip to continue commenting :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where did she get the money from to buy a house?? Does Fazenda pay that well?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 21:33
Where did she get the money from to buy a house?? Does Fazenda pay that well?
:lol: you know how she got the money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

:rofl: what positive things do you have to say about Dayane!
And for the record mellos are using this thread to bash and attack Rosalinda just like they daily do in their social media, they talk about her more than Dayane, and Rosiners are here getting back at them.
But I agree on one thing this thread should be closed, Dayane have nothing to do with lesbians or bisexuals, why does she get to inherit the failed ship thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane at least fell twice for a woman, while Rosalinda chickened out with her straight option as soon as she could (after multiple attempts with other guys) and Aline "closed" her open rs with a man again. Out of the 3 she deserves this place the most. But go on..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 22:20
Dayane at least fell twice for a woman, while Rosalinda chickened out with her straight option as soon as she could (after multiple attempts with other guys) and Aline "closed" her open rs with a man again. Out of the 3 she deserves this place the most. But go on..
Oh sweet summer child

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is Adua discussed here, this is Dayane thread, she has her man and her hetero life so discuss her on tt or wherever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2022, 22:20
, while Rosalinda chickened out with her straight option as soon as she could (after multiple attempts with other guys) and Aline "closed" her open rs with a man again. Out of the 3 she deserves this place the most. But go on..
:rofl: They are all horrible, Aline at least desires women. Whatever makes you sleep at night tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest28911 wrote:
Dayane is a big flop girl!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lol they're incels because they're too manipulated to accept the fact that life isn't fair to ugly people and it's that simple.
They have no answer for someone being unattractive, so they lash out with their ignorants. This! :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks to the the wannabe mello mod who thinks by removing posts Dayane straightness will magically disappear and she will magically become Sapphic, real mods should really close this thread, maybe report the whole thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

everyone can report this thread, complaints thread exists, don't be silly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 14:00
Guest28911 wrote:
What apartment? LOL, she's still in her old tiny apartment, she said herself she still hasn't found a new one because she needs one close to her ex-parents-in-law's, where her daughter lives most of the time (also, it needs to be close because Dayane still has no car and no driving license in Italy).
Her "big agency in Brasil" is a C-list web agency which still hasn't found her a deal to sell things on IG.
She was invited to GF only because a big protagonist of the current edition - Soleil - is one of her BFFs and Dayane was also dating Soleil's male bff Andrea.

The big "TV host" project Mellos are talking about as if she's gonna be a primetime TV star is a webshow based on the Italian version of "Beauty and the Geek", a trashy TV show with ugly geeks paired with bimbos which is gonna be broadcasted by Italia 1, not one of the most watched Italian TV channel for sure. Dayane is not in any promotional article about the TV show because is gonna be featured only in the side webshow which will be broadcasted ONLY on the app Mediaset Infinity (just like Giulia Salemi "GFVip Party" or Rosalinda's "Casa Chi").
Tommaso, Pierpaolo and Stefania who placed above her in the GF are all working regular on TV programs. The last two are regulars on Rai1, the most watched Italian TV channel.
Hell, even Oppini and Zenga are featured regularly on TV as soccer commentators.

Curious how Rosalinda is considered a flop with the same type of hosting gig, a better career as influencer and an independent song done for testing the waters which went on to go 5th in iTunes Italy, 2nd on iTunes Brasil ans 29nd on iTunes Spain.
Also: Rosalinda was invited everywhere in the Milano Fashion Week, she worked all days. Dayane for the first year wasn't featured in the MFW.

Mellos still shaming Rosalinda for selling pendrives at one point on her IG and ignoring the fact she has now IG marketing deals with brands with million of followers, forgetting that while Dayane was with Andrea Turino she promoted his parents' bed & breakfast and local shops of his friends, some of which had like 38 followers...
If you are a fan of Rosalinda, why are you here? And being at the fashion week is not a heavy job, almost all Z listers are there and i doubt Rosalinda will have any real gig, her song is just not a good song and only "hyped" by her own fans. Adua gets the help from her Casa Chi guy, who probably made a good deal with her management in and after GF.

Dayane and Rosalinda are at the same level at jobs. And both can afford a house (not a villa) too, like most people. Its normal that it takes a while between buying and getting the key of your house. Nothing special with this. They both left GF with quite some money, D's brand is just bought by her fans but the ordernumbers make sure she earned quite something with high margin products and earned about 30k in euro's with A Fazenda. Got a new contract with an influencercompany and earns a weekly payment with her new projects. Enough to live on. Just like Rosalinda probably does with her influencerwork and her bit at her show. Don't make things bigger then they are and if you want to promote that straight girl, please go somewhere else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 19:01
Guest wrote:
Guest28911 wrote:
What apartment? LOL, she's still in her old tiny apartment, she said herself she still hasn't found a new one because she needs one close to her ex-parents-in-law's, where her daughter lives most of the time (also, it needs to be close because Dayane still has no car and no driving license in Italy).
Her "big agency in Brasil" is a C-list web agency which still hasn't found her a deal to sell things on IG.
She was invited to GF only because a big protagonist of the current edition - Soleil - is one of her BFFs and Dayane was also dating Soleil's male bff Andrea.

The big "TV host" project Mellos are talking about as if she's gonna be a primetime TV star is a webshow based on the Italian version of "Beauty and the Geek", a trashy TV show with ugly geeks paired with bimbos which is gonna be broadcasted by Italia 1, not one of the most watched Italian TV channel for sure. Dayane is not in any promotional article about the TV show because is gonna be featured only in the side webshow which will be broadcasted ONLY on the app Mediaset Infinity (just like Giulia Salemi "GFVip Party" or Rosalinda's "Casa Chi").
Tommaso, Pierpaolo and Stefania who placed above her in the GF are all working regular on TV programs. The last two are regulars on Rai1, the most watched Italian TV channel.
Hell, even Oppini and Zenga are featured regularly on TV as soccer commentators.

Curious how Rosalinda is considered a flop with the same type of hosting gig, a better career as influencer and an independent song done for testing the waters which went on to go 5th in iTunes Italy, 2nd on iTunes Brasil ans 29nd on iTunes Spain.
Also: Rosalinda was invited everywhere in the Milano Fashion Week, she worked all days. Dayane for the first year wasn't featured in the MFW.

Mellos still shaming Rosalinda for selling pendrives at one point on her IG and ignoring the fact she has now IG marketing deals with brands with million of followers, forgetting that while Dayane was with Andrea Turino she promoted his parents' bed & breakfast and local shops of his friends, some of which had like 38 followers...
If you are a fan of Rosalinda, why are you here? And being at the fashion week is not a heavy job, almost all Z listers are there and i doubt Rosalinda will have any real gig, her song is just not a good song and only "hyped" by her own fans. Adua gets the help from her Casa Chi guy, who probably made a good deal with her management in and after GF.

Dayane and Rosalinda are at the same level at jobs. And both can afford a house (not a villa) too, like most people. Its normal that it takes a while between buying and getting the key of your house. Nothing special with this. They both left GF with quite some money, D's brand is just bought by her fans but the ordernumbers make sure she earned quite something with high margin products and earned about 30k in euro's with A Fazenda. Got a new contract with an influencercompany and earns a weekly payment with her new projects. Enough to live on. Just like Rosalinda probably does with her influencerwork and her bit at her show. Don't make things bigger then they are and if you want to promote that straight girl, please go somewhere else?
I don’t understand this part because it’s not like Dayane is dating a woman or ever will. It’s simple, Rosalinda and Dayane had a very morbid / toxic relationship that was noticed by many of the houseguest and when she had no reasonable explanation for her behavior Dayane lied and claimed she was in love. She’s basically admitted that multiple times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2022, 19:01
Guest wrote:
Guest28911 wrote:

Lol, if we're talking about not promoting straight girls in this forum we should abolish this thread about Dayane 😄 😄 😄

By the way, Giulia was also there with Rosalinda.
If Dayane after years of being featured with other "Z-listers" in MFW can't even secure a deal to be there... well...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 01:25
Image[/spoiler]
Omg she is so gay :fool:

invitado
Reactions:

Post by invitado »

her fans who treat her like a girl, if dayane makes a live and says everything she says is because she wants to, she is aware of her words

More than a year and she is still crying for not having won, meanwhile everyone has continued with their lives, she is the only one who still reports fraud

now the program seems like a fraud and homophobic, but if last year it was won by a homosexual, what is he talking about?

soleil ruined her contest alone, she's not a victim, she liked that soap opera with alex, don't be naive.

By the way, an observation, I almost always see Dayane with a sad look, which I understand because many things have happened to her in the last year, but I hope she has professional help, she needs it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A fan told her to unfollow Alex so she did, when will she stop listening to fans & have a mind of her own? She complained that the televoting was rigged & started dragging the channel and she’s about to start working for them! She doesn’t like Delia for no reason other than she’s friends with Rosalinda imo! If Soleil wasn’t a racist & a home wrecker then she might have made it to the final but she wasn’t liked by the GA so there was no way she was winning that vote, even with the
Mellos she couldn’t make it to the final

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 10:11
A fan told her to unfollow Alex so she did, when will she stop listening to fans & have a mind of her own? She complained that the televoting was rigged & started dragging the channel and she’s about to start working for them! She doesn’t like Delia for no reason other than she’s friends with Rosalinda imo! If Soleil wasn’t a racist & a home wrecker then she might have made it to the final but she wasn’t liked by the GA so there was no way she was winning that vote, even with the
Delia was part of the triangle drama with Alex and Soleil in GF, that's why Dayane doesn't like her. Like most fans of Soleil and i think you forgot Dayane is a friend of Soleil. Lol but ok, you, being this try hard Rosalinda fan, are just trying to make everything about Rosalinda again :lol:. Are you this desperate? And it's getting quite easy to recognize you here, only using some VPN's won't help you girl!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosiners follow what she does more then fans. Counting how many bottles she sold? Hilarious shit. You might want to stop for a second and realize you are more obsessed then her stans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 12:08
Rosiners follow what she does more then fans. Counting how many bottles she sold? Hilarious shit. You might want to stop for a second and realize you are more obsessed then her stans.
A Spanish mello is the one who counts the sales because they regularly buy it to support and to see how much is sold. Throwing around accusations won’t change the fact that even some of her own non delusional fans know that business isn’t successful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 12:08
DA, mellos follow what R more than her fans too, in the end both are fuelled by hate to the other more than love for their supposed idol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 03:05
Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 01:25
Image[/spoiler]
Omg she is so gay :fool:
The word is bisexual, but i know we hate that here. Why don't you post the vid when she said the same about a woman of the same show in the same live? Answer: it doesn't fit your narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Delia was part of the triangle drama with Alex and Soleil in GF, that's why Dayane doesn't like her. Like most fans of Soleil and i think you forgot Dayane is a friend of Soleil. Lol but ok, you, being this try hard Rosalinda fan, are just trying to make everything about Rosalinda again :lol:. Are you this desperate? And it's getting quite easy to recognize you here, only using some VPN's won't help you girl!
That honestly makes it worse. So she doesn’t like Delia because of the triangle drama but took pictures with Alex and even followed him up until her fans told her to unfollow. Delia getting more hate from Dayane than the man who supposedly led her friend on even if we all know Soleil was a very willing participant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 12:52
Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2022, 10:33
Guest wrote:
That honestly makes it worse. So she doesn’t like Delia because of the triangle drama but took pictures with Alex and even followed him up until her fans told her to unfollow. Delia getting more hate from Dayane than the man who supposedly led her friend on even if we all know Soleil was a very willing participant.
This honestly just shows you didn't follow the show and development of the storyline at all :rofl:. But still try to defend yourself with some BS. Dayane met Alex when she went on the show and made pics with him, when he was good with Soleil. It only went really bad when he returned to the show and Delia and Alex BOTH lead Soleil on. Dayane's behaviour just followed the storyline. Like the articles and quotes of today are also about Alex and not about Delia. Nothing to do with other people or fans, but keep your biased opinion running lol