Dayane Mello

Post Reply
ANonimo
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64401

Post by ANonimo »

I hope she seeks professional help, she doesn't look good

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64402

Post by Guest »

You are big but your heart is even bigger.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64403

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 16:44
You are big but your heart is even bigger.
More like....
You're a criminal but I love your big heart wallet.

anonimx
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64404

Post by anonimx »

who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64405

Post by Guest »

Miss Model hasn't even been invited to Milan Fashion Week :rofl:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64406

Post by Guest »

anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64407

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:27
Miss Model hasn't even been invited to Milan Fashion Week :rofl:
Why would she be invited there? She was never a known model when she was active let alone now

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64408

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:27
Miss Model hasn't even been invited to Milan Fashion Week :rofl:
Why would she be invited there? She was never a known model when she was active let alone now
And she wasn't really a runway model.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64409

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:27
Miss Model hasn't even been invited to Milan Fashion Week :rofl:
Why would she be invited there? She was never a known model when she was active let alone now
Why is Rosalinda & Giulia there? Anyone can be invited to shows if they have the right connections. Remember when she laughed when Rosalinda said she had work outside the house 008

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64410

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:36
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:27
Miss Model hasn't even been invited to Milan Fashion Week :rofl:
Why would she be invited there? She was never a known model when she was active let alone now
Why is Rosalinda & Giulia there? Anyone can be invited to shows if they have the right connections. Remember when she laughed when Rosalinda said she had work outside the house 008
I don't follow these people so i have no idea that they went. I imagine both did better than her after GF, she screwed up the second she ditched her old agent. What a weird move to fire the woman who got her the GF gig..

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64411

Post by Guest »

when they were in gf, out of the 3 she was the one who drew the most attention and also had more support individually, beyond couples. for whatever reason

I think that she did not know how to take advantage of that, on the contrary, she ruined what little or much she had, the bad decision of being without an agency, hiring non-professional people, then going to that reality that ended up sinking her

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:18
anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64412

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:47
when they were in gf, out of the 3 she was the one who drew the most attention and also had more support individually, beyond couples. for whatever reason

I think that she did not know how to take advantage of that, on the contrary, she ruined what little or much she had, the bad decision of being without an agency, hiring non-professional people, then going to that reality that ended up sinking her

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:18
anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.
Da More support individually where?? Did we watch the same show? She was so hated and only got attention with the xenophobia thing and Rosmello. Beyond that no one liked her, she was there to stir shit and bring drama but the audience enjoyed the drama but disliked her. After Rosmello ended, rosmellos sided with her thinking she's some poor broken hearted woman and believing her fake coming out.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64413

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:47
when they were in gf, out of the 3 she was the one who drew the most attention and also had more support individually, beyond couples. for whatever reason

I think that she did not know how to take advantage of that, on the contrary, she ruined what little or much she had, the bad decision of being without an agency, hiring non-professional people, then going to that reality that ended up sinking her

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:18
anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.
Da More support individually where?? Did we watch the same show? She was so hated and only got attention with the xenophobia thing and Rosmello. Beyond that no one liked her, she was there to stir shit and bring drama but the audience enjoyed the drama but disliked her. After Rosmello ended, rosmellos sided with her thinking she's some poor broken hearted woman and believing her fake coming out.
Day have had make it in the big news here only for that cuz of the rosmello fan had link to HG video with Day be the victim but not all the video with the racists, homophobic, bodyshaming comments she had make.
After we had watch Day in a fazenda, watch and listen Day speak native language say the same comments in grande fratelo, some had say sorry to jump on conclusion on Day be victim of xenophobia in grande fratelo and italy.
Day have had big chance here to be popular, she have had waste the opportunity of a lifetime.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64414

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:47
when they were in gf, out of the 3 she was the one who drew the most attention and also had more support individually, beyond couples. for whatever reason

I think that she did not know how to take advantage of that, on the contrary, she ruined what little or much she had, the bad decision of being without an agency, hiring non-professional people, then going to that reality that ended up sinking her

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:18
anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.
Da More support individually where?? Did we watch the same show? She was so hated and only got attention with the xenophobia thing and Rosmello. Beyond that no one liked her, she was there to stir shit and bring drama but the audience enjoyed the drama but disliked her. After Rosmello ended, rosmellos sided with her thinking she's some poor broken hearted woman and believing her fake coming out.
x2, she was mainly disliked and got attention with the Rosmello thing, also people seem to confuse attention with potential, like she can have all the attention during a reality show due to drama but it doesn't mean she will get work after, that needs more than stirring shit capacity and gossiping talent, she can join another reality but that's it, that's all her potential.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64415

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 23:08
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:54
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 21:47
when they were in gf, out of the 3 she was the one who drew the most attention and also had more support individually, beyond couples. for whatever reason

I think that she did not know how to take advantage of that, on the contrary, she ruined what little or much she had, the bad decision of being without an agency, hiring non-professional people, then going to that reality that ended up sinking her

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 20:18
anonimx wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 18:22
who would say that the worst gfvip post would have Dayane. and it was the one with the most potential
Comentarios
I don't know what potential people thought she had, I never saw it.
Da More support individually where?? Did we watch the same show? She was so hated and only got attention with the xenophobia thing and Rosmello. Beyond that no one liked her, she was there to stir shit and bring drama but the audience enjoyed the drama but disliked her. After Rosmello ended, rosmellos sided with her thinking she's some poor broken hearted woman and believing her fake coming out.
Day have had make it in the big news here only for that cuz of the rosmello fan had link to HG video with Day be the victim but not all the video with the racists, homophobic, bodyshaming comments she had make.
After we had watch Day in a fazenda, watch and listen Day speak native language say the same comments in grande fratelo, some had say sorry to jump on conclusion on Day be victim of xenophobia in grande fratelo and italy.
Day have had big chance here to be popular, she have had waste the opportunity of a lifetime.
^^THIS^^
She revealed real nature and showed her true color.

anonimd
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64416

Post by anonimd »

Of the three women they said the one who reached the final was her, so don't deny the support she had at the time, that *rosmello" was her strongest point of support, you can't deny it, but when it broke most of them stood up his side, but he didn't have the same success in BR, the shipp was a failure, and his personal journey as well.

For example, Giulia, having the support of Prelemi, could not reach the final, I am not talking about Rosalinda because their relationship did not have time to generate great support from the public, that is why I am talking about the individual support of each one.

Sometimes I read people wondering which daya is the real one, the one they saw in gfvip or in AF13? I think she is all that, with the good and bad that could be seen in each Reallity. only that in gfvip the context was not so bad that it went to the extremes that it did

Giulia and Rosalinda are friends?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64417

Post by Guest »

It’s honestly a disgrace that she’s been to zero fashion week events. I mean honestly what is her manager doing for her other than desperately trying to recreate the Juliette moment with the voting campaign’s for clout and visibility but instead she appears to be a jinx. No amount of delusions could stop somebody from questioning this.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64418

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 01:38
It’s honestly a disgrace that she’s been to zero fashion week events. I mean honestly what is her manager doing for her other than desperately trying to recreate the Juliette moment with the voting campaign’s for clout and visibility but instead she appears to be a jinx. No amount of delusions could stop somebody from questioning this.
Her manager is a Brazilian fan, she can't get her an invitation to Milan fashion week even if her life depends on it and I don't blame her for not succeeding, I blame the one who fired a professional manager and put her in charge.

anonimx
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64419

Post by anonimx »

She really believed the story that everyone wanted to take advantage of her "success" and do her harm.
When her circle is the one who has taken her down, will it be that one day she wakes up?, but maybe it's too late, so what

why whoopsee finds her doing nothing? with soleil, giulia, helena

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64420

Post by Guest »

anonimx wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 02:30
She really believed the story that everyone wanted to take advantage of her "success" and do her harm.
When her circle is the one who has taken her down, will it be that one day she wakes up?, but maybe it's too late, so what

why whoopsee finds her doing nothing? with soleil, giulia, helena
She calls always paparazzi but mello fan are delusional and believe others do.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64421

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 01:38
It’s honestly a disgrace that she’s been to zero fashion week events. I mean honestly what is her manager doing for her other than desperately trying to recreate the Juliette moment with the voting campaign’s for clout and visibility but instead she appears to be a jinx. No amount of delusions could stop somebody from questioning this.
Does she even have a manager? Is she even doing anything that gives her any visibility?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64422

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 10:21
anonimx wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 02:30
She really believed the story that everyone wanted to take advantage of her "success" and do her harm.
When her circle is the one who has taken her down, will it be that one day she wakes up?, but maybe it's too late, so what

why whoopsee finds her doing nothing? with soleil, giulia, helena
She calls always paparazzi but mello fan are delusional and believe others do.
Leave her fans alone, they have a more important concern, they are upset that the war started and happening on Dayane's birthday, so they won't be able to trend WW and be noticed.
You see her fans are like her, they have very low morals and principals, they just pretend that they are superior by making her superior when in reality they and her are the trashiest.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64423

Post by Guest »

anonimx wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 02:30
She really believed the story that everyone wanted to take advantage of her "success" and do her harm.
When her circle is the one who has taken her down, will it be that one day she wakes up?, but maybe it's too late, so what

why whoopsee finds her doing nothing? with soleil, giulia, helena
It's not the first time, she always thought that even about Stefania when they were still inside the GF house and no one was influencing her, she thinks that about anyone because she operates like that, she takes advantage of everyone she knows no matter how, people need to stop blaming her circle, she is not 5.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64424

Post by Guest »


Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64425

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64426

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Day had say to be the host of new show in the web for 8 months.
Mello fan say this is great for Day but mello fan had say shows in the web are ridiculous and no a real job laugh @ Rosalinda.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64427

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 18:24
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Day had say to be the host of new show in the web for 8 months.
Mello fan say this is great for Day but mello fan had say shows in the web are ridiculous and no a real job laugh @ Rosalinda.
Well mellos are hypocrites so it’s unsurprising, everything they’ve dragged others for now Dayane is doing. The constant called paparazzi pictures, hosting a web show etc.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64428

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
You guys can't even keep a narrative. Is she calling the paps or is she hiding her bf?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64429

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 21:27
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
You guys can't even keep a narrative. Is she calling the paps or is she hiding her bf?
:fool:
She call paparazzi for the attention. Day have had call whoopsee cuz friend Helena is one of the partecipantes of Pekin Expresso and soon she have popularity when show is in the tv, Helena must say thank you to Paula the ex agent of Day.
Day hide men as Ballotelli and try to hide criminal boyfriend after negative comments on him cuz mello fan are not happy, she have had call paparazzi with BigTurin cuz bis fan approve.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64430

Post by Guest »

Reading the comments on this thread is always so funny to me
It is always interesting seeing how people go off the rails when a delusional ship doesn't work
As someone who was disappointed by Dayane and because of that stopped following her, the level of hate i see here is just absurd and most of the things written here are just not true
It is funny reading your delusions but i find it also really sad that you people live day by day with this amount of hate in your heart
Move on and stop following the delusional rosmellos on twitter, most of you clearly write like them

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64431

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64432

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64433

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.
Being a spoilt rich kid that has interest in the show business doesn't make him a criminal
Rosmello were also accusing andrea of being part of the mafia
Fortunately for Rosmello the people they accuse daily of being criminals don't take them seriously

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64434

Post by Guest »

you know, I thought the mafia thing was a joke but then I remembered he's from Camorra land so I googled and let's just say his close uncle was keeping some colorful connections back in the late 90s and early 2000s so that's probably the only non crazy assumptions these crazy rosmellos have come up with cause Italy is never not surprising

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64435

Post by Guest »

Not everyone is a former Rosmello obsessed with her shit, yes many clearly were. And we all know that the worst haters are always former fans, i just honestly don't get how some here follow her that much if they dislike her. I don't like her i never did since the show was on, i always thought she was a trash human and never understood how she got away with all that. It's just that weren't allowed to say anything or actually call out her behaviour back then, anyone who dared got banned.
But the only way i remember her existence now is when this thread is bumped, I'd never go out of my way to check up on what she's doing ever. Her fans clearly like her and want to ignore her behaviour, that's on them though, no one can force them to drop her.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64436

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 09:57
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:26

Day with criminal boyfriend and she have had ask to other guests to do not use phones at the table to do not get caught.
it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.
Being a spoilt rich kid that has interest in the show business doesn't make him a criminal
Rosmello were also accusing andrea of being part of the mafia
Fortunately for Rosmello the people they accuse daily of being criminals don't take them seriously
That mafia bs started in the mellos, exrosmellos Spanish groupchats. I’ll never understand why people try to change history when we all saw what those lunatics were doing, and honestly even the most delusional shippers have moved on so I’m not sure why rosmellos are still talked about.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64437

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 09:57
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40


it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.
Being a spoilt rich kid that has interest in the show business doesn't make him a criminal
Rosmello were also accusing andrea of being part of the mafia
Fortunately for Rosmello the people they accuse daily of being criminals don't take them seriously
That mafia bs started in the mellos, exrosmellos Spanish groupchats. I’ll never understand why people try to change history when we all saw what those lunatics were doing, and honestly even the most delusional shippers have moved on so I’m not sure why rosmellos are still talked about.
it's always rosmellos fault, when in reality it's mellos (and exrosmellos) who went out of their way in their hate and invented the most ridiculous things to explain the failed ship, bullied daily, attacked family members, sent death threats and even suic*de tutorials.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64438

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 09:57
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 14:40


it's really sad that her fans are happy that she is in an open bar with some people as if it was an achievement, I hope they are just pretending to be excited about such a meaningless thing due to the lack of real projects.
Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.
Being a spoilt rich kid that has interest in the show business doesn't make him a criminal
Rosmello were also accusing andrea of being part of the mafia
Fortunately for Rosmello the people they accuse daily of being criminals don't take them seriously
That mafia bs started in the mellos, exrosmellos Spanish groupchats. I’ll never understand why people try to change history when we all saw what those lunatics were doing, and honestly even the most delusional shippers have moved on so I’m not sure why rosmellos are still talked about.
The mafia shit is true though, his uncle was in fact let go from some public servant position in the local administration for ties with a Camorra clan, he appears in various articles and also in an official document, all this easily found in 5 minutes. He and his brother(who I think is BB's father) also were on house arrest I think for a bit in the late 90s for some shady thing they did with their own business, to cut fuel costs or taxes or something. This isn't anything surprising or WOW though, we're talking south italian ,small town business people from around the Napoli region, it's Camorra central, especially 20 years ago. Of course BB isn't involved in this but it's fair to say the family's success and influence in the area isn't all based in squeaky clean business

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64439

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:20
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 09:57
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:29
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 05:09

Why would her fans not be happy that she is celebrating her birthday with people she likes ?
They are her fans not everything have to be an achievement
It is evident in some of the comments in this thread that who writes them don't understand that Dayane fans genuinely like her
Yeah some of them are delusional and they believe that Dayane is super successful and a big name in Italy, it is also clear that the majority of her fans that remain live in the real world and they understand the reality of Dayane's professional situation, they still sincerely like her with the imperfections and all

Obviously they are happy she is celebrating her birthday with her family and friends
and criminal boyfriend.
Being a spoilt rich kid that has interest in the show business doesn't make him a criminal
Rosmello were also accusing andrea of being part of the mafia
Fortunately for Rosmello the people they accuse daily of being criminals don't take them seriously
That mafia bs started in the mellos, exrosmellos Spanish groupchats. I’ll never understand why people try to change history when we all saw what those lunatics were doing, and honestly even the most delusional shippers have moved on so I’m not sure why rosmellos are still talked about.
The mafia shit is true though, his uncle was in fact let go from some public servant position in the local administration for ties with a Camorra clan, he appears in various articles and also in an official document, all this easily found in 5 minutes. He and his brother(who I think is BB's father) also were on house arrest I think for a bit in the late 90s for some shady thing they did with their own business, to cut fuel costs or taxes or something. This isn't anything surprising or WOW though, we're talking south italian ,small town business people from around the Napoli region, it's Camorra central, especially 20 years ago. Of course BB isn't involved in this but it's fair to say the family's success and influence in the area isn't all based in squeaky clean business
^THIS
Mello fan hide facts cuz they do not whant to see the pattern of Day to do not care to date or have flings with rich men with dirty money in the pocket. It not a rumor or something romello fan have had make up.
The new boyfriend belong also to a family guilty and himself too to use immigrants as slaves in labor, the post with the link of article is in the previous pages, there is no translation but you can do it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64440

Post by Guest »

Jesus, Giulia loves Dayane so much..

Gues4
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64441

Post by Gues4 »

What happened between Helena and deci?

anonimx
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64442

Post by anonimx »

calling him a boyfriend is too much, he's a guy to hang out with and that's it

Giulia seems fake to me, as if she weren't the same one who called her a bitch and more so at the time

who is sonia's tea for? interesting

embarrassing rosalinda, the couple's fans laugh in the face


but since it is not dayane's fault that the mellos are obsessed with seeing her with a woman, when she loves men, it is not rosalinda's fault that the zengavo believes in that relationship, when she has two PRs to her credit, what a surprise



Who could have expected that Dayane would invite Rosalinda to her birthday? Those fans who don't give up. when if all was well between them, i doubt rosalinda would have gone

if you think about it a bit, not even being in gfvip were they friends, always with fights and dramas involved, it even seems that they create excuses, the crazy thing is that there are relationships that are only maintained that way, and that the show is not missing

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64443

Post by Guest »

anonimx wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 06:57
calling him a boyfriend is too much, he's a guy to hang out with and that's it

Giulia seems fake to me, as if she weren't the same one who called her a bitch and more so at the time

who is sonia's tea for? interesting

embarrassing rosalinda, the couple's fans laugh in the face


but since it is not dayane's fault that the mellos are obsessed with seeing her with a woman, when she loves men, it is not rosalinda's fault that the zengavo believes in that relationship, when she has two PRs to her credit, what a surprise



Who could have expected that Dayane would invite Rosalinda to her birthday? Those fans who don't give up. when if all was well between them, i doubt rosalinda would have gone

if you think about it a bit, not even being in gfvip were they friends, always with fights and dramas involved, it even seems that they create excuses, the crazy thing is that there are relationships that are only maintained that way, and that the show is not missing
No one cares if Dayane calls that man her boyfriend or not, I'm sure she fucked worse than him and they don't stay long enough to be called a bf, as for Giulia I agree that she is fake like all of them but she didn't call Dayane the 1/10 of what the latter called her and also bullied her, and it will be 2030 and R would be married with Z with kids and delusional still think the relationship is fake, embarrassing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64444

Post by Guest »

Rosalinda and Dayane were never friends, Dayane only stuck with her when everyone turned their backs on her and she had no other choice. The moment new people arrived, she dropped her. Rosalinda might have bearded when she was an actress, but she's not now? She doesn't have an agency that might use her for that. As someone who watched GF, to me Zenga was her way out of a bad relationship and she clearly can't be alone and he wasn't bad and she liked him enough so she went with that. But that relationship isn't fake and anyone who believes that, is either delusional or never watched the show.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64445

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 17:36
Rosalinda and Dayane were never friends, Dayane only stuck with her when everyone turned their backs on her and she had no other choice. The moment new people arrived, she dropped her. Rosalinda might have bearded when she was an actress, but she's not now? She doesn't have an agency that might use her for that. As someone who watched GF, to me Zenga was her way out of a bad relationship and she clearly can't be alone and he wasn't bad and she liked him enough so she went with that. But that relationship isn't fake and anyone who believes that, is either delusional or never watched the show.
Did you even watch that show? You clearly didn't. It was the opposite.

invitado
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64446

Post by invitado »

I saw gfvip that's why I say, but everyone believes in what they want, I bet there were also people who believed in her and Garko's relationship and that he was straight ahaha. although with him they looked nicer, the son of seems to be having a punishment


I don't believe in that friendship either, except when it was just fighting and fighting, and the absurd excuses,

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64447

Post by Guest »

invitado wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:35
I saw gfvip that's why I say, but everyone believes in what they want, I bet there were also people who believed in her and Garko's relationship and that he was straight ahaha. although with him they looked nicer, the son of seems to be having a punishment


I don't believe in that friendship either, except when it was just fighting and fighting, and the absurd excuses,
DA, the Garko and Massimiliano thing belonged to Ares, they did that with many other actors who have contracts with them, with who she and Zenga has contract now and what for??? did she fake with her ex too, her real bf of 10 years? it's time to accept that it's real whether it was convincing enough for you or not, I don't believe they were in love but they liked each other enough to start a relationship, and like the anon stated above he was a good opportunity for her and we all noticed since he joined that he has a crush on her.

Invitado
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64448

Post by Invitado »

What I am saying is that at the time no one believed that her relationship with Garko was false, for me it would not be a surprise if at some point it turned out that this was also false. It is the height of the liar, that when you tell the truth nobody believes you, I am not saying I am right, in fact many couples get married and have children without being in love, being unfaithful, life itself


Everyone has their conception of love and being in love. For me, when there is love, it is noticeable, but when there is not, it is much more noticeable, and between them I did not see love when it arises and I do not see it now, and that he thinks that she puts everything into it, but for him it seems like a sacrifice. does not flow
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:46
invitado wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:35
I saw gfvip that's why I say, but everyone believes in what they want, I bet there were also people who believed in her and Garko's relationship and that he was straight ahaha. although with him they looked nicer, the son of seems to be having a punishment


I don't believe in that friendship either, except when it was just fighting and fighting, and the absurd excuses,
DA, the Garko and Massimiliano thing belonged to Ares, they did that with many other actors who have contracts with them, with who she and Zenga has contract now and what for??? did she fake with her ex too, her real bf of 10 years? it's time to accept that it's real whether it was convincing enough for you or not, I don't believe they were in love but they liked each other enough to start a relationship, and like the anon stated above he was a good opportunity for her and we all noticed since he joined that he has a crush on her.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64449

Post by Guest »

Invitado wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 00:59
What I am saying is that at the time no one believed that her relationship with Garko was false, for me it would not be a surprise if at some point it turned out that this was also false. It is the height of the liar, that when you tell the truth nobody believes you, I am not saying I am right, in fact many couples get married and have children without being in love, being unfaithful, life itself


Everyone has their conception of love and being in love. For me, when there is love, it is noticeable, but when there is not, it is much more noticeable, and between them I did not see love when it arises and I do not see it now, and that he thinks that she puts everything into it, but for him it seems like a sacrifice. does not flow
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:46
invitado wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 23:35
I saw gfvip that's why I say, but everyone believes in what they want, I bet there were also people who believed in her and Garko's relationship and that he was straight ahaha. although with him they looked nicer, the son of seems to be having a punishment


I don't believe in that friendship either, except when it was just fighting and fighting, and the absurd excuses,
DA, the Garko and Massimiliano thing belonged to Ares, they did that with many other actors who have contracts with them, with who she and Zenga has contract now and what for??? did she fake with her ex too, her real bf of 10 years? it's time to accept that it's real whether it was convincing enough for you or not, I don't believe they were in love but they liked each other enough to start a relationship, and like the anon stated above he was a good opportunity for her and we all noticed since he joined that he has a crush on her.
Lol at people thinking social media measures love and feelings and makes you know the nature of a relationship.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Dayane Mello

#64450

Post by Guest »

2030 and rosmello will still be obsessed by Day and and Rosalinda

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ffvideo, Google Adsense [Bot], grouch3265, Saki888, Xena, Yadom and 1607 guests