Dayane Mello

Reactions:

Re: Rosmello => Dayline: Dayane and Aline on A Fazenda 13

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:24
Aline knows Sterella (bainting from the same show last year) very well. I bet she went there knowing what she had to do. All this open rs talk sounds like an angreement only for the reality cause they knew it would bring her something more than just being her. She's waaaay into dudes to have something serious with women. Dayane is really fucked once this is over. If she's really into Aline, she will be down for the threesome ship 🤢 amd they will use her for a while cause it means views but soon they will get married and bye bye Dayane. Not to mention the fact that Dayane is a jealous person and Aline hits on everyone woth a head so.. lol
:rofl: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Aline knows Sterella (bainting from the same show last year) very well. I bet she went there knowing what she had to do. All this open rs talk sounds like an angreement only for the reality cause they knew it would bring her something more than just being her. She's waaaay into dudes to have something serious with women. Dayane is really fucked once this is over. If she's really into Aline, she will be down for the threesome ship 🤢 amd they will use her for a while cause it means views but soon they will get married and bye bye Dayane. Not to mention the fact that Dayane is a jealous person and Aline hits on everyone woth a head so.. lol
:rofl: :fool:
If anything they share the same interests

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 05:32
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 20:13
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:42
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:26
Wait, did Dayane and Stefani confirm they slept together?
They confirmed they hooked up,yes. It was obvious for everyone except rosmellos who kept yelling queerbaiting when they were hanging out in SP
That word hooked up can mean they just kissed or had sex so we still dont know what they exactly did.
Da my impression was they had just made out.
If you know Stefani bays and you know Dayane Mello
You just know that they did more than that :whistle:
Nah, later D said she hasnt had sex with women in years so they probably just made out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:57
Soleil was the only one who shows up to defend Dayane and was by her side when she needed it most
That's fine but what is not fine is helping someone make up a lie about a homophobic attack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:22
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 12:23
Dayane realizes that Aline had a whole boyfriend right? Cause this is sad at this point. She seems to be setting herself up for another mess.
Yall really think she is in love with Aline? :rofl:
Noo, she’s just in a silly goofy mood :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 09:05
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:54
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 08:33
We all know Dayane is Bi,
But damn she is so gay, I don't know how to explain it, but is like that Brasilian meme that's says :rageblush: "there's is a limit even to be gay" but she exceeds that limit Everytime. :lol:
I'm glad she's finally embracing her BI self, aline is so lucky imagine to fucked almost every night by Dayane Mello :gaypimp:
Lmao I can’t :rofl: Yesterday she came up to Marina thinking it was Aline and said “look how you leave me” (showing her hard nipples), and this is like the 3rd time something like this happens, she really be embarrasing herself on the daily :rofl:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestp
Reactions:

Post by Guestp »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 16:42

They confirmed they hooked up,yes. It was obvious for everyone except rosmellos who kept yelling queerbaiting when they were hanging out in SP
That word hooked up can mean they just kissed or had sex so we still dont know what they exactly did.
Nah, later D said she hasnt had sex with women in years so they probably just made out.
Lol I don’t believe this one bit, wasn’t there even a rumour that she was hooking up with some girl after GF before she left for Brazil?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestp wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 15:38
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 14:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol I don’t believe this one bit, wasn’t there even a rumour that she was hooking up with some girl after GF before she left for Brazil?
I don't know about that rumour but She said that she has not had a formal relationship with a woman in years, but she was not talking about sex , we all know they have sex :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like aline but I not gonna put her in a pedastal like some mellos do because we don't know her, I'm a little bit dissapointed for the way she treated Valentina last night :sadangel:

And yeah I and all the mellos voted for her like crazy when she was in the roça just because of Dayane.
But If she goes to the roça again Im not voting for her, I just don't feel good doing it. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8UEb9kD/
She's so fucking cute :bigcry:
I just love her so much :bigcry:
My baby
Our baby :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:25
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 10:49
Who's hotter Aline or Rosalinda?
I think Aline is hotter and Rosalinda is prettier, she's beautiful.
Both have bad style but Rosalinda is more elegant and lately shes getting better at it.
If I have to chose one I'll choose Aline because come on I would melt in her arms she's caliente :$
Aline is more hotter and Rosalinda has more fashion style
Yeah aline is hotter but her fashion style is awful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:57
Soleil was the only one who shows up to defend Dayane and was by her side when she needed it most
I agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:29
Guest wrote:
Dayane will leave Brazil as soon as the reality ends. How will Aline use Dayane living far away from each other? :fool:
Day had have a talk with Solange and had say she stay in BR after the end of a fazenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 17:40
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 13:29
Guest wrote:
Dayane will leave Brazil as soon as the reality ends. How will Aline use Dayane living far away from each other? :fool:
Day had have a talk with Solange and had say she stay in BR after the end of a fazenda.
I saw that video, she's gonna stay for the contract for interviews and all that stuff but after that she's going back to Italy, so she's only gonna stay like a week or two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is uniao dayline trending on Twitter ? I can’t see shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dayane is 10 steps forward than aline she's not gonna fall in the game of this baby pink 2.0 again

D proud of your evolution #Mellos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:54
Because fan of Aline and dayline see mellos mad at Aline playing her own game and they are afraid mellos do not vote to save Aline no longer because they see Rico and Valentina more loyal to Day.
Some mellos are tired to see Aline be amiguous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This woman
How she dare to be so pretty :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:10
Guest wrote:
Because fan of Aline and dayline see mellos mad at Aline playing her own game and they are afraid mellos do not vote to save Aline no longer because they see Rico and Valentina more loyal to Day.
Some mellos are tired to see Aline be amiguous.
Honestly I'm very tired, if she wants to play alone she's on her right but she should be honest and tell rico and Dayane the she's not playing with them.
I think rico and vale are a better support system for Dayane.
:handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

D's team is disgusting they help to trend for other people to get justice, for the ship, voting or anything else but about what really matters like D getting medical, psychological help and justice. They even went as far as asking people to report the # as spam. D doesn't need enemies with she have them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How cute is Galisteu with Dayane

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:41
D's team is disgusting they help to trend for other people to get justice, for the ship, voting or anything else but about what really matters like D getting medical, psychological help and justice. They even went as far as asking people to report the # as spam. D doesn't need enemies with she have them.
Let it go girl, They are not gonna do anything now! And guy who runs her Twitter is just doing his job he can do anything about it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Let it go girl, They are not gonna do anything now! And guy who runs her Twitter is just doing his job he can do anything about it!
I don't understand the "let it go" part it's just sad that nobody cares. How can her fans, family and friends "let it go". As a woman it's scary how easily people can do it even with people they say to love...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:07
Guest wrote:
Not anon of that post but Day had say before coming here to do sacrifice of make a fazenda for Bubi and for boost dayandyou here.
Day had promote more dayandyou in one day of the team of Day in 50 days and profile of Day had gain more BR followers making italian BB of now she is making a BR reality.
Team had block 4 of biggest mello fan profile in twitter cuz they do not liked hashtags for the violence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Bc centraldayline programmed a tag for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daylines tried to hide all video and have asked others to do not retweet conversations between Tiago and Aline.
Fan of the ship have opened account and start to put video and conversations because the tension is there and dayline are scared to see happen Zengavo 2.0 in following weeks. :rofl:
https://twitter.com/pindoline

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:41
Daylines tried to hide all video and have asked others to do not retweet conversations between Tiago and Aline.
Fan of the ship have opened account and start to put video and conversations because the tension is there and dayline are scared to see happen Zengavo 2.0 in following weeks. :rofl:
Have you been here before? bc we already said that we dont care. Its leo problem

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Give it a rest, nobody cares here, we told you 10 times already :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosmellos in this thread pretending be Mellos. yall can do better :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:46
Guest wrote:
Have you been here before? bc we already said that we dont care. Its leo problem
"We" ... .... how many personalities do you have? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm assuming the rest don't care bc you're the only bringing this here. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:04
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm assuming the rest don't care bc you're the only bringing this here. :fool:
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think Dayane agreed to join Fazenda bc she knew she wasn't being invited to bbb in Brazil? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 23:17
Do you guys think Dayane agreed to join Fazenda bc she knew she wasn't being invited to bbb in Brazil? :hmmm:
I bet the producer of BBB is now regretting that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BBB would've been so much better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BBB could be better but they insist on straight people all the time. Every year is the same crap, straight people all the way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The new zengavo :rofl: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am not even sorry, i laugh everytime i spot a Dayline shipper on my TL, the stupidity of investing in this dumb ship after the mess that was Rosmello is absolutely insane. People are truly desperate for representation that they latch into anyone.
That Aline girl is playing 2 sides and it makes me wonder if Dayane is blind or just dumb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the funniest thing is the desperate Aline’s admins lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't care about any ship but how are you going to agreed with that when you are supposedly bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this Aline is a character, this is the real Aline. :ghost:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 07:52
I don't care about any ship but how are you going to agreed with that when you are supposedly bisexual.
This woman is either unstable or the biggest asshole. But i don’t blame her, i blame the idiots voting for this woman cause she attention whores with Dayane when she feels like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 07:52

what a news, Aline supports Bolsonaro, look at the shit she posted^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 08:00
Did you know at that time she hadn't been diagnosed with bipolarity ? this old aline is dead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:
Did you know at that time she hadn't been diagnosed with bipolarity ? this old aline is dead

and that, she agreeing with Tiago saying that sexuality is influenced, is also because of bipolarity?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yall acting like Aline owes Dayane some explanation. Aline herself told Dayane that Leo is her fiance, future husband and father of her future children.
Tiago's gf and Leo are the only ones who should worry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:40
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:23
Guest wrote:

and that, she agreeing with Tiago saying that sexuality is influenced, is also because of bipolarity?
Girl I'm talking about the video of her past that you posted. I don't care if she agrees with what Thiago said, they're all ignorant and heteronormative

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:42
Yall acting like Aline owes Dayane some explanation. Aline herself told Dayane that Leo is her fiance, future husband and father of her future children.
Tiago's girlfriend, a famous singer, posted this, hinting that he's Judas. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:53
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 09:42
Tiago's girlfriend, a famous singer, posted this, hinting that he's Judas. :hmmm:
Yep people think she was send shade to him. Also did you guys know that thiago had surgery to increase his d*ck? :rofl: