Erana James

Reactions:

Re: Erana James

Post by Guest »

2 movies, 3 television series..since Wilds started.

Bad behavior, One Winter, and???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:16
2 movies, 3 television series..since Wilds started.

Bad behavior, One Winter, and???
https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/ ... ed-company

“The film, which is as yet untitled, stars Erana James of The Wilds and The Changeover, Nathalie Morris from Bump, and Rima Te Wiata of Hunt for the Wilderpeople.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Melanie Lynsky mentioned how Erana puts herself into the role, feels deeply, I think of the scene in The Changeover in the hospital where her character wants more to be done to help her brother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:02
Why can't I see all of who liked Erana's new post? We used to be able to see if people we followed like a picture. Did instagram update or did I mess something up? Lol
I can see it so you're probably glitching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2022, 22:02
Why can't I see all of who liked Erana's new post? We used to be able to see if people we followed like a picture. Did instagram update or did I mess something up? Lol
I can see it so you're probably glitching.
It’s definitely an IG thing, it was a new feature where you couldn’t see mutual likes on posts with over 10k likes but maybe they got rid of it. I couldn’t see Erana’s earlier but I can now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one that keeps checking to see if Mia has liked or commented on her insta post like so crazy person? Lol But really that's probably why she hasn't...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 01:14
Am I the only one that keeps checking to see if Mia has liked or commented on her insta post like so crazy person? Lol But really that's probably why she hasn't...
Lol no i was waiting for Mia to like it too but they don't always like each other's posts so it's not a big deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 02:20
Guest wrote:
Lol no i was waiting for Mia to like it too but they don't always like each other's posts so it's not a big deal.
She's also sleeping right now bc she's in london.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
lol yes especially bc brodie liked and commented on it. i thought for sure mia would repost erana's pics on her story haha but i guess not (or not yet)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 03:11
Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 02:20
Guest wrote:
She's also sleeping right now bc she's in london.
Lol she commented

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The selfies😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Absssssss :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2022, 10:48
Absssssss :wub:
:hudoin: :hudoin: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else feel like Erana might have gotten a publicist recently. I feel like getting on the cover of InStyle Magazine Australia is not something you get without having a publicist. I remember reading somewhere that the only cast members to have publicists were Sophia, Reign, and Mia. Someone who is more knowledgeable about the entertainment industry correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 00:22
Does anyone else feel like Erana might have gotten a publicist recently. I feel like getting on the cover of InStyle Magazine Australia is not something you get without having a publicist. I remember reading somewhere that the only cast members to have publicists were Sophia, Reign, and Mia. Someone who is more knowledgeable about the entertainment industry correct me if I am wrong.
You can get a magazine cover without a publicist if the editors feel there is a story and projects suggests that you're an up and coming actor/musician worth an interview and cover. Her soon to be Australian mini-series, upcoming movie projects along with her international exposure with her wilds tenure is kind of a no brainer in the whose up and coming that's residing in Australia now? Bonus for these editors is that Melanie Lysnkey (respected and currently very in demand) has knowledge of her acting skills and someone kind enough to share her thoughts about Erana makes for an interesting article to include in the interview.

This happened to Erana and Thomasin when they were residing in New Zealand and were both dubbed NZ up and coming with the release of the changeover and Leave no Trace.

So short answer is NO you don't need a publicist to get a magazine cover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Erana seems like a very sweet and thoughtful friend :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 17:14
She really is. I mean, helicopter ride lol. I also remember she and Mia bought thank you gifts for some of the crew members when season 2 wrapped.

How did she get a handwritten note to Mia with fresh flowers from a different country tho?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 17:18
Guest wrote:
She really is. I mean, helicopter ride lol. I also remember she and Mia bought thank you gifts for some of the crew members when season 2 wrapped.

How did she get a handwritten note to Mia with fresh flowers from a different country tho?
I don't think it was handwritten, she just sent the message to the florist to deliver with the flowers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 17:18
Guest wrote:

It's printed, the font just looks like handwriting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 19:51
Kind of weird to see the girl you played onscreen lovers with as a sister but okay I guess.
Such a weird take lol that’s like saying the stranger things kids shouldn’t see the dude who plays Vecna as a friend in real life. It’s called acting for a reason.

Mia killing the remaining shippers by posting that note is so funny to me as it’s been obvious since the start they’re just your typical gen z besties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What Erana said was “And now I’m gonna know how you kiss.” That was before Mia acknowledged they did kiss before that and Erana wanted to crawl under the table somewhere. Mia just has a loose tongue. It’s kind of endearing unless you’re Erana who can embarrass easily. “Mia also said they practiced at home in an actorly way.” Lol. I don’t know. I never took acting courses!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 22:20
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2022, 19:51
Kind of weird to see the girl you played onscreen lovers with as a sister but okay I guess.
Such a weird take lol that’s like saying the stranger things kids shouldn’t see the dude who plays Vecna as a friend in real life. It’s called acting for a reason.

Mia killing the remaining shippers by posting that note is so funny to me as it’s been obvious since the start they’re just your typical gen z besties.
I hope the queerbaiting stops now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2022, 00:54
What Erana said was “And now I’m gonna know how you kiss.” That was before Mia acknowledged they did kiss before that and Erana wanted to crawl under the table somewhere. Mia just has a loose tongue. It’s kind of endearing unless you’re Erana who can embarrass easily. “
Mia also said they practiced at home in an actorly way.
” Lol. I don’t know. I never took acting courses!
Where does Mia say that? Because I've only seen them say that was something they wouldn't practice at home

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another year of no bday post for her sister smdh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it was the first live they did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 19:53
Erana doesn’t really make public posts about people she’s close to, not anymore. Why would she start now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To the troll that keeps making instigating comments; an Instagram message isn’t necessary. The do face time and phoning. Smdh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 20:10
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2022, 19:53
Erana doesn’t really make public posts about people she’s close to, not anymore. Why would she start now?
also it's only 6:30 in the fucking morning here :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still a beautiful enigma. I love the mystery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone have any news on Erana. Is she filming in New Zealand? Or on location elsewhere. It’s been very quiet on her end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She still has fans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 10:17
She still has fans?
Yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 02:22
Anyone have any news on Erana. Is she filming in New Zealand? Or on location elsewhere. It’s been very quiet on her end.
I would guess Erana is still in NZ filming. Based on her recent follows of various film crew members and makeup artists on Instagram, I would also guess that she is still filming the untitled film. She probably will be in NZ until the new year because of her movie One Winter which probably starts filming in the next four months because of the Deadline article stating it would film in the NZ summer months. Erana’s co-star for One Winter, Minnie Driver, is also still in Europe based on her Instagram, so it is clear that One Winter filming has not started yet.

The untitled film is filming in Christchurch too so hopefully Erana has time to go back to Wellington to see her parents, family and friends before One Winter filming starts since I don’t think she’s seen them since she went back to Melbourne in February 2021 (She had that small visit to Auckland in June 2021 during The Wilds Season 2 filming, but she only saw her brother and one of her friends since she was obviously busy filming and it was only a week long trip)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has a huge fan here. What kind of question is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is it me or erana lost followers on ig?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 16:17
yh three thousand since the show was cancelled. I think maybe Sophia’s the only one that hasn’t lost followers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 16:19
Guest wrote:
yh three thousand since the show was cancelled. I think maybe Sophia’s the only one that hasn’t lost followers
I know Mia lost 2k. But that's about to happen when the girls are all M.I.A

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She probably lost Shoni followers. Maybe 2K. That’s nothing. The show’s done and she’s not active on SM. As long as Mia and Erana are still very close. Fans don’t have to follow them as Shoni. They’ll have their own fandom. When Erana’s new shows and movie drops, you’ll see a rise. She’s too good an actress and attractive too. 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That’s hardly surprising. She’s barely on social media, the show’s over, and she probably won't play gay again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She is boring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Erana isn’t boring. She’s a lovely human being. Anyone in her circle is fortunate to have her as a friend. She’s linked to Mia for life. She’s just not out there like you want her to be. She’s private and every now and then she gives us lovelorn snippets of her life. That photo spread and interview was just🥰😍😘! She’s just getting In her comfort zone with modeling. Not seeing her doesn’t make her boring !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 20:17
Erana isn’t boring. She’s a lovely human being. Anyone in her circle is fortunate to have her as a friend. She’s linked to Mia for life. She’s just not out there like you want her to be. She’s private and every now and then she gives us lovelorn snippets of her life. That photo spread and interview was just🥰😍😘! She’s just getting In her comfort zone with modeling. Not seeing her doesn’t make her boring !
No you don't understand, i really think she is boring!
For the few interviews or lives i have seen, I don't think she is "lovely", she is gross and i don't find her cute or attractive.

It's not because you love her, wish is your right, that everyone think like you about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who hurt you babe ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 20:53
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 20:17
No you don't understand, i really think she is boring!
For the few interviews or lives i have seen, I don't think she is "lovely", she is gross and i don't find her cute or attractive.

It's not because you love her, wish is your right, that everyone think like you about her.
she’s gross? gtfo :handbags:
she likes her private life.that doesn’t make her boring .. she don’t owe you shit! :argh: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the support. It’s you that doesn’t understand. I and thousands more find her unique, beautiful and a special person. But to each his own. I look forward to her future acting endeavors. Mia will hunt you down if she sees this😉!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 08:36
hoping one of her cast mates posting some EJ content 🤞 🤞 :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »