Mia Healey

Reactions:

Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Says she’s bi.

does a great portrayal of repressed lesbian Shelby on The Wilds.

Reactions:

Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Isnt she currently date someone :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 04:48
seems likely, but overt & stealth rps are starting to clog up the show thread, so asking them to move here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah she is. Go to their tik toks and it becomes more obvious. She also deleted the more obvious insta posts about the relationship recently (like within the last week or so), probably to better bait her lesbian fans who want to rps her with Erana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 04:59
Guest wrote:
Yeah she is. Go to their tik toks and it becomes more obvious. She also deleted the more obvious insta posts about the relationship recently (like within the last week or so), probably to better bait her lesbian fans who want to rps her with Erana.
Do you always assume the worst in people? She probably just wanted to keep her relationship private, anybody would.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guessing her most recent post kissing a transwoman is also bait and she's dating a dude. i know all attention is good attention when you're new, but wishing she'd really put some of the vocal tweens out of their misery already.

i'm at the point where i don't bat an eyelash unless a celeb is in an actual committed relationship with a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep, she’s hiding her boyfriend just like Victoria Pedretti did a couple of months ago. Seems like actresses playing lesbians have wised up and now they do this so their delusional fans will believe that they’re as gay as their characters and earn their unconditional support for future roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 05:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guessing her most recent post kissing a transwoman is also bait and she's dating a dude. i know all attention is good attention when you're new, but wishing she'd really put some of the vocal tweens out of their misery already.

i'm at the point where i don't bat an eyelash unless a celeb is in an actual committed relationship with a woman.
X2 she may be bi, but until she’s actually with a woman, who cares? They all “might be bi” but 99% are not with women so it doesn’t really matter to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 04:47
Says she’s bi.

Where / when did she say she’s bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I posted in the other thread that she doesn't want to lose any potential fangirls/followers.Also i am not a hater,Shelby is my favorirte character and i even like the couple on the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just show the picture she posted.She really wants to bait the tweens/teens :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 10:33
I just show the picture she posted.She really wants to bait the tweens/teens :nervous:
And it is unnecessary because she did a great job as Shelby and we don't need all this fake stuff to support her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
To me it's actually offensive to bait 14 year old lesbians like that no matter how delusional they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So her eyes are green? I like her eyes. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's starting to annoy me already with how much she baits lesbians. She keeps letting people believe she's dating Erena irl while hiding the fact she has a whole ass boyfriend. And today she posted a pic of her kissing a female friend and captioned it "Loml". It's shady and people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 15:11
She's starting to annoy me already with how much she baits lesbians. She keeps letting people believe she's dating Erena irl while hiding the fact she has a whole ass boyfriend. And today she posted a pic of her kissing a female friend and captioned it "Loml". It's shady and people are dumb enough to fall for it.
The person she is kissing is a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 15:15
Guest wrote:
Please don't start, it doesn't really matter your opinion on that subject the discussion goes beyond it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Its pathetic. But kissing a man dressed like a woman is a new level of attention seeking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 15:58
Guest wrote:
Its pathetic. But kissing a man dressed like a woman is a new level of attention seeking.
X2 it’s just straight up weird and clear pandering to hide her actual relationship ship and then post a pic like this. That’s why I don’t follow actresses on social media. I only know about this from The Wilds thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those so called14yr old lesbians don't really need ya'll going all Toni "she said powwow, why aren't you triggered, fighting your fight for you" on Mia, you know...

Lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Please don't start, it doesn't really matter your opinion on that subject the discussion goes beyond it.
da but it's a fact that it's a man.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
YOU STUPID HE IS A MAN STOP THIS BULSHIT WE ARE TIRED WOMEN ARE XX MEN ARE XY. NEXT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway, I think she's doing an amazing job with this Shelby role given that it's her first acting role.
What a fantastic start for her career.

It was interesting Josh Lucas commented on one of her posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys are blowing that post way out of proportion.

That is one of Mia’s best friends. My friends and I post pics like that with captions like that all the time, it’s normal.

She had insta posts of pics like that with captions like that long before the show was out too.

She’s not baiting anyone, people just got excited thinking it was a potential girlfriend, and got a lil sad when they found out it was just a friend.

You guys are trying to say she’s baiting her young fans, but she just got “famous” like three weeks ago and hasn’t seen much of it in person since corona, so a lot of the fame is just abstract & is probably not hitting her. She’s not trying to trick anyone, she’s living her life and posting what she wants.

As for the boyfriend situation, every new famous person is keeping their relationships private because they grew up seeing what happens when you put it all out there. She’s smart for not making it super public; it’s not her trying to deceive and try to make herself seem less straight. She puts him in her insta stories a lot.

If I were famous, I would be doing exactly what Mia is doing with her social media. Keeping my relationships private, but interacting with fans a lot on insta and Twitter because I’d be appreciative of their love & support. She is doing so much to interact with her fans and show them how much she cares about her job getting to play this character and be one half of a ship, as well as being a kind person replying to tweets and posting people’s edits and drawings.

She seems like a really kind person, so idk why y’all are trying to villainize her. She came out as bi and had a flag before the show came out, but probably didn’t make a lot of posts because everyone would be saying she’s faking it for fan attention, which is exactly what some people are doing. I’m glad she’s open about her sexuality and open with interacting with her fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good post. :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 04:47
Says she’s bi.

I remember looking the cast up on insta & Twitter, I think before the show came out & was so surprised yet happy to see that she was open about being bi. Like usually actresses either make a big deal of it or try to hide it so much, but she just replied to someone’s tweet 😂

Good for her, hope she finds great men/women in her future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 17:47

That is one of Mia’s best friends. My friends and I post pics like that with captions like that all the time, it’s normal.

She had insta posts of pics like that with captions like that long before the show was out too.

She’s not baiting anyone, people just got excited thinking it was a potential girlfriend, and got a lil sad when they found out it was just a friend.

You guys are trying to say she’s baiting her young fans, but she just got “famous” like three weeks ago and hasn’t seen much of it in person since corona, so a lot of the fame is just abstract & is probably not hitting her. She’s not trying to trick anyone, she’s living her life and posting what she wants.

As for the boyfriend situation, every new famous person is keeping their relationships private because they grew up seeing what happens when you put it all out there. She’s smart for not making it super public; it’s not her trying to deceive and try to make herself seem less straight. She puts him in her insta stories a lot.

If I were famous, I would be doing exactly what Mia is doing with her social media. Keeping my relationships private, but interacting with fans a lot on insta and Twitter because I’d be appreciative of their love & support. She is doing so much to interact with her fans and show them how much she cares about her job getting to play this character and be one half of a ship, as well as being a kind person replying to tweets and posting people’s edits and drawings.

She seems like a really kind person, so idk why y’all are trying to villainize her. She came out as bi and had a flag before the show came out, but probably didn’t make a lot of posts because everyone would be saying she’s faking it for fan attention, which is exactly what some people are doing. I’m glad she’s open about her sexuality and open with interacting with her fans.
Where did she come out as bi other than one joke tweet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 18:39
Guest wrote:

Where did she come out as bi other than one joke tweet?
Idk why it would be a joke if after she tweeted it & people kept asking if she was really bi, she confirmed it again... I think you’re just trying to convince people she’s straight, but she is not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bold of you to assume that the ones being vocal and worshiping any white straight actress that plays a lesbian are tweens or teens :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Because she's bi and friendly with trans women, both disgusting to L Chatters.

No doubt Mia's being savvy with how she approaches social media/fans but she's also part of a younger generation that doesn't care about being open their sexuality in showbiz.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If everyone would stop being so petty we could just move on.
I think Mia has great fashion sense. She killed it in that pink ensemble, not many people could pull that off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 06:45
Guest wrote:

No doubt Mia's being savvy with how she approaches social media/fans but she's also part of a younger generation that doesn't care about being open their sexuality in showbiz.
Point is she's dating a guy and would never date a woman :nails: And this is a lesbian forum, you're lost or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 12:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Point is she's dating a guy and would never date a woman :nails: And this is a lesbian forum, you're lost or something?
Can ya'll just accept that she's bi? And who the fuck cares if she dates a man? She can date both man and woman because SHE'S BI PEOPLE. Also, gimme proof if she actually has a boyfriend because I cant find anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She says she's Bi herself yet you know for sure that she would never date a woman. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She is bisexual....do some people on here not know what that means? Just because she’s in a relationship with a guy it doesn’t automatically make her straight. Just like if she was with a woman it doesn’t automatically make her gay. Stop trying to erase bisexuality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore them. There some people who hate bis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

She smokes cigarettes?
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 04:09
She smokes cigarettes?
Yeah, she does. As well as many other girls from the cast. Personally, smoking is so unattractive, especially in such young people.

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 04:21
Shelby wrote:
She smokes cigarettes?
Yeah, she does. As well as many other girls from the cast. Personally, smoking is so unattractive, especially in such young people.
Eww. Such bad role models.
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 04:29
Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 04:21
Shelby wrote:
She smokes cigarettes?
Eww. Such bad role models.
More like people need to be better at picking who they want to be a role model. Take ownership in your choices.

Anyway, it appears she and Erana have stopped smoking cigarettes (they mentioned it in their instalive)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kinda new to TLC, but have noticed a pattern. From Teenage Bunty Hunter, Bly Manor to The Wilds, lesbians jump ships and onto another pretty fast :hmmm: Threads opened for lesbian-playing actresses and same fight all over again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 05:25
kinda new to TLC, but have noticed a pattern. From Teenage Bunty Hunter, Bly Manor to The Wilds, lesbians jump ships and onto another pretty fast :hmmm: Threads opened for lesbian-playing actresses and same fight all over again
Yup we move on quickly to the next ship. L Chat lesbians are really into media/entertainment and pretty women. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 03:43
First all I saw was the cig and I was like eww but scrolled a little lower and :uphere:

Les
Reactions:

Post by Les »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 05:25
Well, we wouldn't want to drown. Nowadays, the ships sail fast and sink fast so, gotta keep our heads above water.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least half of the cast smokes, Sarah, Sophia, Erana & Mia all have pictures of them smoking. Although yeah in their live the latter 2 said they'd stopped/weren't smoking as much as they did on set. When so many of them were smokers they probably smoked more than normal around eachother. They talked in the live about how deep their voices sounded sometimes in the show lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 10:34
At least half of the cast smokes,
+ Helena

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 06:46
Guest wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 03:43
First all I saw was the cig and I was like eww but scrolled a little lower and :uphere:
def in the minority here, but i am of the opinion that it is smoking hot (no pun intended)