26 Nov 2021, 18:06
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:50
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:45
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:31

Why didn’t Mia invite her to Thanksgiving dinner I wonder
Shannon might’ve been more there for Peyton tonight than to see Mia. I think her and Peyton are close friends, they were hanging out last year at some point without Mia there. I don’t get the impression that Mia and Shannon are besties like Twitter seems to think.
Same. Come to think of it, Peyton wasn't at the dinner either, was she?
she was sat beside erana
No, Mia sat next to Erana. Peyton just came later, to pet the dog. Peyton sat on the opposite side of the table. It was all in Romy's IG story from the day of the dinner.
Peyton is literally sitting next to Erana in the video Romy posted

Reactions:

Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:11
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 17:45

Shannon might’ve been more there for Peyton tonight than to see Mia. I think her and Peyton are close friends, they were hanging out last year at some point without Mia there. I don’t get the impression that Mia and Shannon are besties like Twitter seems to think.
she was sat beside erana
No, Mia sat next to Erana. Peyton just came later, to pet the dog. Peyton sat on the opposite side of the table. It was all in Romy's IG story from the day of the dinner.
I thought that was some other girl, sitting next to Erana, on the other side. I'm pretty sure that Peyton was on the other side of the table but I will check again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:01
It's funny. There was no trace of Erana being there last night but someone else in the Romy/Mia/Pey circle also there just followed Erana, maybe they met sometime else during the week
Unless my IG is glitching, I don’t think either of those follows (if we’re thinking of the same ones) are from today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:22
Guest wrote:
It's funny. There was no trace of Erana being there last night but someone else in the Romy/Mia/Pey circle also there just followed Erana, maybe they met sometime else during the week
Unless my IG is glitching, I don’t think either of those follows (if we’re thinking of the same ones) are from today.
Mine shows follows in chronological order

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:11
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

she was sat beside erana
I thought that was some other girl, sitting next to Erana, on the other side. I'm pretty sure that Peyton was on the other side of the table but I will check again.
QMTA Yeah you're right, it's Peyton sitting next to Erana, on her right hand side. The video was just blurry and I mixed the blondes, it seems. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mine shows follows in chronological order
da
on your phone app or using the Browser? just wondering because it doesn't seem to sort chronologically for me anywhere any more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have nothing to add to the live discourse besides that one of the people Peyton reshaped a story of on her insta was live while Peyton was talking to her friends about the release of her song. I felt too awkward to watch the live because the girl who was live only had like 3-4 people in the live. So I hopped out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:33
I have nothing to add to the live discourse besides that one of the people Peyton reshaped a story of on her insta was live while Peyton was talking to her friends about the release of her song. I felt too awkward to watch the live because the girl who was live only had like 3-4 people in the live. So I hopped out.
Sure :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You aren’t even going to say what the girl looked like and you want us to buy it lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:36
Guest wrote:
You aren’t even going to say what the girl looked like and you want us to buy it lmao
I am not telling you I saw Mia in it. She was just sitting off to the left side when the girl panned over. But I never saw a kiss. The girl that went live was Kat. She wasn’t near Mia though.

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am not telling you I saw Mia in it. She was just sitting off to the left side when the girl panned over. But I never saw a kiss. The girl that went live was Kat. She wasn’t near Mia though.
DA I believe you girl. It's not unusual for Mia and her friends to be "very friendly", so what's the big deal?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw the live too. There was no kiss at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So what was Mia doing when the girl panned over to her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m glad Erana isn’t into Mia like that and are likely never to be in a romantic relationship. I wouldn’t trust Mia not to cheat honestly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So what was Mia doing when the girl panned over to her?
I was only in the live briefly and Mia was just watching Peyton I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here, I’m the one who originally posted about the live - I was in the entire time (it was only like 6 minutes) but I didn’t record because the live cut shortly after. I think it was just a hug though on second thought because it was blurry too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:34
Here, I’m the one who originally posted about the live - I was in the entire time (it was only like 6 minutes) but I didn’t record because the live cut shortly after. I think it was just a hug though on second thought because it was blurry too.
What did the girl she was hugging look like and how the hell are y’all that fast with seeing stuff like this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:38
Guest wrote:
What did the girl she was hugging look like and how the hell are y’all that fast with seeing stuff like this
Da I also saw the live and I only saw it because I was clicking through the people that Peyton was reposting on her story and their stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I also saw the live and I only saw it because I was clicking through the people that Peyton was reposting on her story and their stories.
so was it a kiss or a hug? this is like pulling teeth wtf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you weren’t sure, you shouldn’t have said anything at all because you started this entire discourse and Erana vs Mia trolling

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
so was it a kiss or a hug? this is like pulling teeth wtf
Definitely wasn’t a kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Literally this is all it was, that’s why you were the only person to bring the live up. Can we move on now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why did she grab Shan by her arm like that? She didn’t look happy :blinkwide:

https://instagram.com/stories/katdomini ... =copy_link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:41

looks like someone wearing exactly what Erana was here just to the left of them, hair the same way too :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

It’s super loud she was probably just trying to get her attention. Based on that video though I’m gonna say Erana definitely wasn’t there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:

looks like someone wearing exactly what Erana was here just to the left of them, hair the same way too :spy:
Those shirts look nothing alike to me, the one in the video from yesterday is way more shiny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:57
I’m glad Erana isn’t into Mia like that and are likely never to be in a romantic relationship. I wouldn’t trust Mia not to cheat honestly
for real :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:50
Guest wrote:

It’s super loud she was probably just trying to get her attention. Based on that video though I’m gonna say Erana definitely wasn’t there.
She falls down the step a little that's why. It was fucking obvious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 20:50
Guest wrote:

DA Agreed. Mind you, that doesn't mean that she's not still in Sydney but it seems that she wasn't there last night with them. A lot of people from Mia's friend circle were missing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:25
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 18:57
for real :mask:
:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mia has talked repeatedly about how much she hates cheaters, so y'all truly just trolling now because the narrative that Erana and Mia hate each other was taken out back and shot dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:58
Mia has talked repeatedly about how much she hates cheaters, so y'all truly just trolling now because the narrative that Erana and Mia hate each other was taken out back and shot dead.
Where has she even said that - you mean the Ross thing? Cuz that was more about toxic masculinity than cheating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 07:53
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 21:58
Where has she even said that - you mean the Ross thing? Cuz that was more about toxic masculinity than cheating
da she's also posted insta stories about hating cheaters before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not cheating if you're in an open relationship :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 08:44
She isn’t in an open relationship. Stop writing your own fanfiction to excuse her toxicity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 10:35
Guest wrote:
She isn’t in an open relationship. Stop writing your own fanfiction to excuse her toxicity
Do either of you know her in real life or her relationship? Quit projecting all your own issues onto a celebrity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2021, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Toxic is coming online to talk shit about someone you don’t know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feeling like Erana is back home now. That or it’s just Mia not sharing much anymore :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 03:43
Feeling like Erana is back home now. That or it’s just Mia not sharing much anymore :(
Mia is becoming a ghost just like Erana. Not surprising either, the way this fandom is obsessed over both her and Erana is intense and I don't mean in a shipping way, I just mean in general. The fandom was so active when they reunited. Even in Miles and Sarah's live, people kept asking where Mia and Erana were...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:41
Guest wrote:
Mia is becoming a ghost just like Erana. Not surprising either, the way this fandom is obsessed over both her and Erana is intense and I don't mean in a shipping way, I just mean in general. The fandom was so active when they reunited. Even in Miles and Sarah's live, people kept asking where Mia and Erana were...
Eh I only saw a few of those. I saw more people asking Sarah to tell the foot story that she clearly has never wanted to tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah Mia didn’t even post from Peyton’s single party that shannon was at. I hope we get some latergrams.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 21:55
Yeah Mia didn’t even post from Peyton’s single party that shannon was at. I hope we get some latergrams.
No complaints about that from me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:06
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 21:55
No complaints about that from me.
x100

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's been a week since she surprised Mia, so yeah, I mean it makes sense she's gone. I wonder if she stayed at her place while she was there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:mask: :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
It's been a week since she surprised Mia, so yeah, I mean it makes sense she's gone. I wonder if she stayed at her place while she was there?
DA Most likely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Most likely.
Unless she shared a room with Romy or slept on the sofa I don’t think she stayed at their apartment for the nights. The space isn’t that large and it’s only a 2 bedroom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 07:54
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 06:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Most likely.
Unless she shared a room with Romy or slept on the sofa I don’t think she stayed at their apartment for the nights. The space isn’t that large and it’s only a 2 bedroom.
Have you never shared a bed with a friend or slept on a friend's sofa before? It's perfectly normal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:mask: