Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:37
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:30
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 22:00
Green jumpsuit is Erana's but the denim one is Mia's. It's amazing they seem to wear the same size. They must be tiny irl.
I didn’t think Mia and Erana were the same size. Isn’t Erana a few inches shorter?
Clothing size. Erana is like 2 inches shorter but they seem to wear the same size in clothes because they share literally everything.
Literally. Someone on Twitter once said it probably started when they lived together and had to share a single closet :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:38
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 18:34
so i’ve always wondered who this jumpsuit actually belongs to lol

It's Erana's lol. I used to think the denim one was Erana's too, but Mia was wearing it when she was dancing with her Dad. Or maybe they both have denim jumpsuits.
they both have denim jumpsuits. erana has the lf markey one (same brand as the green one) she wore in the twister promo video they did for season 1 and then mia has a lee jeans one that she wears all the time and that erana wore one time in queensland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The last known time they shared anything was on their Hamilton Island trip <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can this girl please get some new friends? So much second hand embarrassment whenever I see her posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:34
Can this girl please get some new friends? So much second hand embarrassment whenever I see her posts.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There’s nothing to be embarrassed about in her stories?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear I’m going to bump into Mia at a queer event in Sydney one day soon and be shooketh 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i will never understand how her and erana got so close. they seem like such opposites

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
X2 it's just queer drag parties. Nothing wrong with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I realize she's the kind of person I don't like in real life. Seeing her only through the Wilds or social media has perverted my opinion of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 07:05
I realize she's the kind of person I don't like in real life. Seeing her only through the Wilds or social media has perverted my opinion of her.
Chill. You don't know her in real life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 06:45
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 03:59
Guest wrote:
X2 it's just queer drag parties. Nothing wrong with it.
This lmao they’re literally just laughing and having fun at a drag party idk what’s wrong with that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish people would learn to separate the actor from their character. People would be a lot less disappointed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 11:52
Guest wrote:
You don’t know her either lol, let the anom have her thoughts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 12:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA saying she's the type of person you don't like in real life when you don't know her in real life is idiotic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 12:56
Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 12:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA saying she's the type of person you don't like in real life when you don't know her in real life is idiotic
If the Anon have said Mia was the type of person she LIKED in real life, you would find idiotic also ? It seems you only complain when people talk bad about Mia….

Anyway no one here knows her and guess what the thread is full of opinions about her, maybe you should leave since you think it’s idiotic to make comments about people you don’t know. In case you haven’t notice that’s what lchat is all about :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 04:00

they both look so fucking good together :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 04:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How is it two months since we last have seen them goofing off together? :'( :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 20:09
I’m sorry but I really do think she and Erana hooked up at least once when they were both single and living together.
Pretty common knowledge I thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 20:58
Isn’t this old?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:32
Guest wrote:
Isn’t this old?
That guy posted this on his story today - it’s a throwback from a year ago but we haven’t seen this photo before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn’t this old?
That guy posted this on his story today - it’s a throwback from a year ago but we haven’t seen this photo before
What was this project again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:54
Guest wrote:
24 Oct 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn’t this old?
What was this project again?
The short film Shark

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when did she and Erana live together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 00:45
Correct me if I'm wrong, but right after the pilot was filmed, they moved to LA for a few months then lived in NZ together to film the rest of season 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 01:35
Guest wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but right after the pilot was filmed, they moved to LA for a few months then lived in NZ together to film the rest of season 1.
There was still another 9 months between them getting back from LA and shooting the rest of season 1. Erana lived in Melbourne during that time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There was still another 9 months between them getting back from LA and shooting the rest of season 1. Erana lived in Melbourne during that time.
They filmed season 1 in New Zealand, all of the cast lived there while they filmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 03:25
Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They filmed season 1 in New Zealand, all of the cast lived there while they filmed.
Yes, but that wasn’t until September 2019. Erana was mostly in Melbourne from when they got back from LA at the end of 2018 until then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Oct 2021, 13:58
It's Erana using the "has anyone told you you have the most drop-dead gorgeous eyes" on Mia for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 03:24
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope we get to hear her acting in her Aussie accent in her next role, whatever and whenever that is :fingcross: Her Texas accent is kind of cute tho :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 15:04
I hope we get to hear her acting in her Aussie accent in her next role, whatever and whenever that is :fingcross: Her Texas accent is kind of cute tho :$
Are you from the USA? Her short film Shark though she has a minor role is screening at the AFI film festival I think you can pay on demand to watch it later in November.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her current living situation is still the weirdest thing to me :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the dog she’s always posting hers or her sister’s?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe they were just sat around watching their own scenes lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 23:40
At the risk of getting banned but it’s more serious than I thought if you’ve got her dad commenting and everything. The following list also includes all of Mia's family members and like most of her childhood friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 06:13
Guest wrote:
At the risk of getting banned but it’s more serious than I thought if you’ve got her dad commenting and everything. The following list also includes all of Mia's family members and like most of her childhood friends
But just why is her sister living with them? Odd behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God it’s been so boring I almost miss the “she and erana had a falling out” anons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel like I've missed something? What's this about

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 11:26
God it’s been so boring I almost miss the “she and erana had a falling out” anons.
Promo will start soon at least. Also Australians can now leave Australia beginning Nov 1 so maybe if there’s a premiere she’ll attend that or even fly to LA for a future project.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 12:54
Guest wrote:
Promo will start soon at least. Also Australians can now leave Australia beginning Nov 1 so maybe if there’s a premiere she’ll attend that or even fly to LA for a future project.
I know what you did last summer had a full premiere event so I imagine this will too, will be fun to see her and the girls at that since they didn’t get one for season 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’d be really surprised and almost suspect if they don’t reunite soon or before all the promo stuff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol: no it isn't. the follow list didn't change much, as all the family and friend follows were there almost since the beginning. and if Mia was actually serious about it, she wouldn't have her sister living with them. it's weird af and a cop out for Mia! she's so glaringly obviously not into it as he is.