Mia Healey

Reactions:

Re: Mia Healey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 02:13
I noticed a lot of the cast members toeing the line on covid rules even during filming too, which surprised me because I thought they’d be on a super tight leash while filming.
Yeah there were a few times that the cast clearly weren’t following Queenslands rules during the last strict lockdown but also one of those things where at work they were allowed to be maskless and not socially distant from each other so it kind of probably felt useless for them to not also be that way when they were at the apartments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Goes to show how privileged they all are (talking about the cast in general, not the bday party specifically).

Also I cannot relate to their absolute NEED to party all the time. Idk if it's because they're young or they don't know how else to entertain themselves. I won't be surprised if some of them turn into alcoholics. But I guess, who isn't, in the entertainment industry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mia reposting the same photo from Sophia's hbd post, but also giving us this much needed confirmation of her (Romy's?) dog's name. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 04:52
Goes to show how privileged they all are (talking about the cast in general, not the bday party specifically).

Also I cannot relate to their absolute NEED to party all the time. Idk if it's because they're young or they don't know how else to entertain themselves.
I won't be surprised if some of them turn into alcoholics. But I guess, who isn't, in the entertainment industry?
x3 exactly my thoughts, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 05:33
Mia reposting the same photo from Sophia's hbd post, but also giving us this much needed confirmation of her (Romy's?) dog's name. :lol:

I’ve see that dog being called uma before but was that assumed to be a nickname?

A really random 3 photos she posted today lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 09:40
Guest wrote:

I’ve see that dog being called uma before but was that assumed to be a nickname?

Just trying to keep her IG engagement alive otherwise her account will lose reach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just trying to keep her IG engagement alive otherwise her account will lose reach.
I don’t think she cares about that too much, since she went tumor that massive archive spree her account is very boring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t think she cares about that too much, since she went tumor that massive archive spree her account is very boring
I dont think she cares either or if she cares she is very dumb and doesnt know how to management an account. What she keep doing with these massive archives only makes her IG lose engagement, the lower her IG algorithm less followers she gain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 14:14
Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I dont think she cares either or if she cares she is very dumb and doesnt know how to management an account. What she keep doing with these massive archives only makes her IG lose engagement, the lower her IG algorithm less followers she gain
Yea when the least active member of the cast Erana has more post than you and she is the most active cast but only had 35 posts? Like her ig really looks so boring and she has the most follower like it’s ok to show personality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mia doesn’t seem to care about the numbers game on social media if she did she’d not archive/delete some of her most popular posts both on Instagram and Tik Tok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If she doesn't care, why tf do you all care so much?
Lmao

They way you sound wringing your hands over her archiving and posting and numbers... get a grip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it an Australian requirement to fly to the us fully vaccinated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 09:02
Only an idiot would fly to the us or anywhere half vaccinated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Right now you need to get a special exemption to leave the Australia, unless she has an actual job booked overseas, there's no way she'd qualify for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 10:51
Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 09:02
Only an idiot would fly to the us or anywhere half vaccinated.
Tell that to all the vaxxed who still get covid or delta ...if you think vax and mask protect you your ignorant of science... and..vaxxed people are transmitters still

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 11:09
Right now you need to get a special exemption to leave the Australia, unless she has an actual job booked overseas, there's no way she'd qualify for it.
This. You basically have to give proof that you don’t plan on trying to come back anytime soon. If she does go to the US it’ll be because she already has something booked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that garden in her house?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her dog must be so happy she’s home all the time after being gone for so long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 11:18
Pretty sure the dog is Romy’s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 11:26
Guest wrote:
Why Romy's? Isn't it like a family dog?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 12:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it's a family dog, too. It seems that it stays at their parents'/their home.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it's a family dog, too. It seems that it stays at their parents'/their home.
When Mia was living with her friends the dog was always with Romy. One of her ig highlights is entirely for “her” dog as she calls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 15:49
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
When Mia was living with her friends the dog was always with Romy. One of her ig highlights is entirely for “her” dog as she calls
And Romy lives with their parents, so... Anyway, it's irrelevant really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Romy's TikTok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the dog lives with their parents, y’all are just dumb. i call the dog that’s technically my parents’ dog , my dog.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So her cousin is an actor too. Impressive did I read here early on someone else in her family was also in the industry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No posts about how much she misses Erana yet? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 14:57
No posts about how much she misses Erana yet? :lol:
Erana’s random picture of pasta was trolling and she’s going to post something with Mia today, you heard it here first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Mia recently follow the same woman with the onlyfans account that Erana had followed months ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 16:28
Did Mia recently follow the same woman with the onlyfans account that Erana had followed months ago?
Yes that woman went to Hamilton island after Erana and Mia were there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She is in lockdown ... :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who’s the woman :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I noticed this too, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 14:10
So her cousin is an actor too. Impressive did I read here early on someone else in her family was also in the industry?
The guy she posted in her story? That's her cousin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 23:19
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 14:10
The guy she posted in her story? That's her cousin?
she literally captioned it “congrats cuz” and also i went to his profile after she posted that and this dude’s mom looks so much like mia’s mom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: if anyone is going to be living together, it will be Romy and Mia alone. calm your tits down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2021, 17:19
Guest wrote:
@anna_paull

It's a private account obviously. A while back Erana followed both her privates and it fueled the whole Erana might be into women speculation since she's like the top onlyfans account in Aus. I wonder whether Mia found her on her own or through Erana :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 00:03
:eyeroll: if anyone is going to be living together, it will be Romy and Mia alone. calm your tits down.
why do you say that? I haven't seen anything about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
@anna_paull

It's a private account obviously. A while back Erana followed both her privates and it fueled the whole Erana might be into women speculation since she's like the top onlyfans account in Aus. I wonder whether Mia found her on her own or through Erana :lol:
the woman briefly went public the other day bc her account was unlocked when i noticed mia followed her. she had a lot of bikini selfies and had just visited the same island mia and erana were at, though she seemed to only be there after the girls were gone already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So do we think the entire family is moving out of the apartment or only Romy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 05:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
@anna_paull

the woman briefly went public the other day bc her account was unlocked when i noticed mia followed her. she had a lot of bikini selfies and had just visited the same island mia and erana were at, though she seemed to only be there after the girls were gone already.
Ooh interesting coincidence :lol: she doesn't follow either of them back though, so they probably haven't met irl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
@anna_paull

Ooh interesting coincidence :lol: she doesn't follow either of them back though, so they probably haven't met irl.
well, both Erana and Mia have good taste in women. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 06:49
Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2021, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

@anna_paull

well, both Erana and Mia have good taste in women. :hudoin:
I absolutely do not agree :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not a very happy song rec on her Instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 13:47
Yeah but we know for sure now that she’s not single

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 13:47
She misses Erana for sure :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

But it sounds like a song about heartache? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just saw that the post saying that she is not single was reported. Why? How is it against the rules to say that she is not single? Why does this bother some?

If we can't tell if she's single or not, there's no point in saying it's a gossip forum :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mia 100% has her dad's eyebrows