Re: Why are lesbians so broke?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 06:00
Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 06:12
Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 06:02

If they are supporting themselves then why do you care about the number? Also, not being rich does not mean someone has no ambition. Ambition is not definitive to getting richer.
Listen, I get that I’m coming off as really materialistic, but I want a partner who can hold her own in the lifestyle I have and want to keep. I stopped doing so many things that make me happy so I could put my ex through school while paying the whole mortgage and all the bills and she just took me straight to the cleaners afterwards instead of getting a job - I had to pay her spousal support for two years. I’m really wary of women who make less than me now.
Not anyone else's fault that you were stupid as fuck in this situation. Shoulda dipped out early on.
da are you 16? “shoulda dipped out”? You sound like a fucking :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 07:20
Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 15:13
Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 06:12

Listen, I get that I’m coming off as really materialistic, but I want a partner who can hold her own in the lifestyle I have and want to keep. I stopped doing so many things that make me happy so I could put my ex through school while paying the whole mortgage and all the bills and she just took me straight to the cleaners afterwards instead of getting a job - I had to pay her spousal support for two years. I’m really wary of women who make less than me now.
Da, the lesson you should have learned here - and say it with me, if you ain’t no chump get a prenup. I’m an attorney (3 figures btw to stay on topic) and so many lesbians and gay men for that matter WILL NOT sign prenups. I guess it will take a generation of horror stories like this to teach us to be like straights with prenups. You can draft away the possibility of ever losing half or paying spousal support/alimony. The only thing you can’t sign away is child support - so be very careful who you procreate with and how many children you have or you could be giving away a lot more than half plus support for 2 years depending on the circumstances. I had a case where I advised my client to sign a prenup, she didn’t, they went on to have TWO autistic child via adoption. Non-monied Exwife who part time job hopped their whole relationship got thousands per month in child support and alimony, a larger percentage of the marital estate, and the house INDEFINITELY because if the children are not able to support themselves due to disability, they get life estate in the house and child support until the children die, not 18. If she wants to fight it, she’ll have to pay an attorney for the rest of the kids life to keep trying to say they can now support themselves and their disability has improved. That’s a worse case scenario that should make you feel better about your life. I have a lot more if you need. I represent a lot of LGBQT clients and it’s the same sob story over again. They rush into marriage because now it’s legal with absolutely no precautions, no lawyers, high on ‘love’ and this stuff happens. I had a client who put off signing a prenup, was going to do a postnup, put that off, and then he won the fucking lottery. Husband filed for divorce within months. $$$$$$$$$. And by the way, I know lots of lesbians who make 3 figures+ because of my job, but the reason lesbians make less money is because they are less materialistic (don’t enter into jobs with the mindset of making the most money possible, tend to try and ‘follow their dreams’ which results in lesser paying jobs just to get by while they place their energy in pursuits that rarely come to fruition). AND because sexism is still alive and well (men still get paid more for the same jobs, get more work and more partnerships just from being men more than women get because the general population still trusts men to automatically be more competent). They also tend to have children more than gay men do, so they lose out of job opportunities and promotions due to centering their life on parenting. I’ve found being an out lesbian attorney actually makes my business more successful because of the “bulldyke attorney” stereotype - but ymmv.
I completely agree with you. Most of the lesbians in this thread are kids with almost zero life experience.
The way I see it is that there are people who doesn't care about money and people who does. And people who works for that money and people who wants to marry into that money. I worked my butt off since I left college. My parents went bankrupt that same year, and they built up their way up in less than 8 years. With that example, I spent 15 years working really hard to have what I have today. I had relationships with women who didn't care about their career or money. Once the honeymoon phase was gone, there is nothing left. Nothing in common. Even one of them decided to resign to her job and wanted to be a stay home wife. "WHAT???, We never talked about marriage before.!!!!".
The last 5 years I've been with someone who is as hard worker and educated as I am and we love and complement each other perfectly.
I've witnessed way to many gay people being scammed over and over again by the younger and "non ambitious" type.
Some people are ambitious and hard working in jobs that do not pay very well. Then there are those who make a lot of money while being lazy and doing very little. Money does not equate to ambition or education. I find it quite hard to believe you are just so educated when you cannot tell the difference between to and too. Your use of punctuation is also a nightmare. Maybe get a refund from that ~fancy~ college you attended?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 06:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 15:13

Da, the lesson you should have learned here - and say it with me, if you ain’t no chump get a prenup. I’m an attorney (3 figures btw to stay on topic) and so many lesbians and gay men for that matter WILL NOT sign prenups. I guess it will take a generation of horror stories like this to teach us to be like straights with prenups. You can draft away the possibility of ever losing half or paying spousal support/alimony. The only thing you can’t sign away is child support - so be very careful who you procreate with and how many children you have or you could be giving away a lot more than half plus support for 2 years depending on the circumstances. I had a case where I advised my client to sign a prenup, she didn’t, they went on to have TWO autistic child via adoption. Non-monied Exwife who part time job hopped their whole relationship got thousands per month in child support and alimony, a larger percentage of the marital estate, and the house INDEFINITELY because if the children are not able to support themselves due to disability, they get life estate in the house and child support until the children die, not 18. If she wants to fight it, she’ll have to pay an attorney for the rest of the kids life to keep trying to say they can now support themselves and their disability has improved. That’s a worse case scenario that should make you feel better about your life. I have a lot more if you need. I represent a lot of LGBQT clients and it’s the same sob story over again. They rush into marriage because now it’s legal with absolutely no precautions, no lawyers, high on ‘love’ and this stuff happens. I had a client who put off signing a prenup, was going to do a postnup, put that off, and then he won the fucking lottery. Husband filed for divorce within months. $$$$$$$$$. And by the way, I know lots of lesbians who make 3 figures+ because of my job, but the reason lesbians make less money is because they are less materialistic (don’t enter into jobs with the mindset of making the most money possible, tend to try and ‘follow their dreams’ which results in lesser paying jobs just to get by while they place their energy in pursuits that rarely come to fruition). AND because sexism is still alive and well (men still get paid more for the same jobs, get more work and more partnerships just from being men more than women get because the general population still trusts men to automatically be more competent). They also tend to have children more than gay men do, so they lose out of job opportunities and promotions due to centering their life on parenting. I’ve found being an out lesbian attorney actually makes my business more successful because of the “bulldyke attorney” stereotype - but ymmv.
I completely agree with you. Most of the lesbians in this thread are kids with almost zero life experience.
The way I see it is that there are people who doesn't care about money and people who does. And people who works for that money and people who wants to marry into that money. I worked my butt off since I left college. My parents went bankrupt that same year, and they built up their way up in less than 8 years. With that example, I spent 15 years working really hard to have what I have today. I had relationships with women who didn't care about their career or money. Once the honeymoon phase was gone, there is nothing left. Nothing in common. Even one of them decided to resign to her job and wanted to be a stay home wife. "WHAT???, We never talked about marriage before.!!!!".
The last 5 years I've been with someone who is as hard worker and educated as I am and we love and complement each other perfectly.
I've witnessed way to many gay people being scammed over and over again by the younger and "non ambitious" type.
Some people are ambitious and hard working in jobs that do not pay very well. Then there are those who make a lot of money while being lazy and doing very little. Money does not equate to ambition or education. I find it quite hard to believe you are just so educated when you cannot tell the difference between to and too. Your use of punctuation is also a nightmare. Maybe get a refund from that ~fancy~ college you attended?
:nono: don’t be so ethnocentric- she’s obviously ESL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most people are just incredibly fake and will care about what you do as a job as well. I work as a stocker at a grocery store and I make more there and have insanely better benefits (and a hella nice 401k) than I did as a personal banker. When I worked at a bank it was fine that I only made ~$17 an hour because banking is a cutthroat industry and it's tough to work your way up :eyeroll: I hated sitting behind a desk and just filling out paper work so I went and got a job where I actually do genuine hard work and have affordable insurance, great sick time, 5 weeks paid vacation, a nice 401k, make $25 an hour. People always ask when I'm gonna get a "real" job or ask if I'm just doing that while I'm at school. It's literally just classism at play. I laugh at those same assholes who are stuck behind a desk too scared to call in sick while I'm spending 3 weeks travelling AND getting paid for it.

I would like to add that my company is not the norm for a retail setting. However, any company could do this for all of their employees but they simply choose not to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 06:14
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 06:06
Guest wrote:

:nono: don’t be so ethnocentric- she’s obviously ESL
I have no interest in putting down those who are ESL as learning another language is difficult in itself, however, if you are going to brag about how educated you are while simultaneously looking down on others perhaps you should be able to speak the language properly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I work in tech, I only want to date women who make as much as I do. I would prefer they aren’t an engineer tho. Either tech manager or in finance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If I got issued with a spousal support order I would get my accountant to arrange things so that I wouldn't have to pay anything. No way would I be supporting an ex (unless there are kids involved). You should have done that OP.

I would date someone who doesn't have money as long as they were smart and fun to be around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 08:07
I work in tech, I only want to date women who make as much as I do. I would prefer they aren’t an engineer tho. Either tech manager or in finance
Is this because you don't want to date a nerd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 08:17
If I got issued with a spousal support order I would get my accountant to arrange things so that I wouldn't have to pay anything. No way would I be supporting an ex (unless there are kids involved). You should have done that OP.

I would date someone who doesn't have money as long as they were smart and fun to be around.
In Canada both spouses’ tax returns from the previous year get compared on a grid and you have to pay what it says. What you are suggesting is fraud and not even possible, because even to re-evaluate spousal support you have to provide your T4 (tax receipt) from your employer. You watch too much TV.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meee wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 04:16
OP don't mind all these bitter berthas that are speaking out of pain, maybe for not being able to find a good job? Or even any job?

You do not have to take this personal if you disagree... That is the level of education speaking...

OP you will find a lot of different people in your life, sometimes prejudices and high expectations ruin everything before having a real opportunity.
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2020, 05:00
I think lesbians tend to pull themselves by the bootstraps, especially when not born in a privileged setting. It’s that or be the sorriest of the bunch. The straight woman has more options/crutches. Gay and straight men earn more.
This thread is an absolute gold mine of hilarity. Is this website filled with boomers?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Question for all: Does money really matter outside of basic comfort levels? You couldn't have paid me to stay with women who I didn't like in past relationships just because they had a buck, some of then were super well off too. I actually broke it off with one of my exs who was super funny about finance, as long as nobody is expecting the other to support them on a base level I don't see the issue. I'm not rich but I treat my gfs when I can because I enjoy that, I'm not clinging onto my money with suspicion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We can't do math is why :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dated a very wealthy lesbian once. She was lazy, honestly. She was trying to go pro in women's soccer but didn't take her schooling seriously. Almost every job she had she got fired from. Ultimately she wasn't THAT good a soccer either. I imagine after soccer is a total bust she'll just get a loan from her to invest in real estate. That was her "backup" plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 14:45
Question for all: Does money really matter outside of basic comfort levels? You couldn't have paid me to stay with women who I didn't like in past relationships just because they had a buck, some of then were super well off too. I actually broke it off with one of my exs who was super funny about finance, as long as nobody is expecting the other to support them on a base level I don't see the issue. I'm not rich but I treat my gfs when I can because I enjoy that, I'm not clinging onto my money with suspicion.
If you a materialistic classist asshole, then yes. & lesbians are very funny about it, too. I know way more straight couples who do not care what their partner makes vs lesbians. We are probably the pickiest group of people when it comes to dating & then we all wonder why we are single.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 14:51
I dated a very wealthy lesbian once. She was lazy, honestly. She was trying to go pro in women's soccer but didn't take her schooling seriously. Almost every job she had she got fired from. Ultimately she wasn't THAT good at soccer either. I imagine after soccer is a total bust she'll just get a loan from her parents to invest in real estate. That was her "backup" plan.
Anyways, typos are fixed now. Don't know how I managed to delete an ENTIRE word lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GUEST wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 16:59
Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 09:35
GUEST wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 02:50
What I've found in the last 5 years or so, is that lesbians who make good to great money tend to run only in circles with other lesbians who make good to great money. Before I found that circle myself, I'd made substantially more than all but one of the women I'd dated/been in a relationship with. All of those women were hard workers which I greatly respected and appreciated because I think that's an excellent quality in a person period, they just happen to be in professions that didn't pay much (receptionist, school teacher, social worker, etc.). For me making the same amount of money or more than me is not a disqualifier as long as you can take care of yourself and don't expect me to.
Agree with the last sentence - for me it's more about independence rather than actual $ amounts earned. I've been happy to date and befriend women who earn less than half what I do(and my income is above average but not impressive lol - I'm actually not that ambitious and will never be promoted into management, but I am very firm about living below my means and saving/investing to be financially independent).
I live below my means except when it comes to travel and shoes. I'm not ambitious either but I keep getting promoted and that's solely due to the fact that I go 100% in on any job I'm given (that includes my personal life) and that's because that's all I saw growing up so it's in my blood.

The one thing that I have a hard time with is some of the women in my circle won't date anyone who makes less X dollars per year which to me is dumb. I know there is some merit to their reasoning based on my own experience (being expected to take care of someone) but to rule someone out completely without really knowing how they handle money is just wrong. I've known women who make 6 figures but are also 6 figures in debt and not because of a home or student loans. I wouldn't date them at all.
I have generally found that most people are bad with money. I often get asked what my secret to budgeting is and I don't even keep track of my spending if I'm being honest. I'm just not stupid. I have friends who eat out constantly because they never learned how to take care of themselves and then wonder why their monthly spending is so high.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Yeah, I think it could depending on what your hobbies are. For example if you are an avid international traveller and your gf can’t afford to go on trips it’s going to get old pretty quick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 15:15
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree with the last sentence - for me it's more about independence rather than actual $ amounts earned. I've been happy to date and befriend women who earn less than half what I do(and my income is above average but not impressive lol - I'm actually not that ambitious and will never be promoted into management, but I am very firm about living below my means and saving/investing to be financially independent).
I live below my means except when it comes to travel and shoes. I'm not ambitious either but I keep getting promoted and that's solely due to the fact that I go 100% in on any job I'm given (that includes my personal life) and that's because that's all I saw growing up so it's in my blood.

The one thing that I have a hard time with is some of the women in my circle won't date anyone who makes less X dollars per year which to me is dumb. I know there is some merit to their reasoning based on my own experience (being expected to take care of someone) but to rule someone out completely without really knowing how they handle money is just wrong. I've known women who make 6 figures but are also 6 figures in debt and not because of a home or student loans. I wouldn't date them at all.
I have generally found that most people are bad with money. I often get asked what my secret to budgeting is and I don't even keep track of my spending if I'm being honest. I'm just not stupid. I have friends who eat out constantly because they never learned how to take care of themselves and then wonder why their monthly spending is so high.
da x2. So many people are bad with money. It’s not about how much someone makes as much as it’s about now much they spend. I wouldn’t date someone who is cheap or doesn’t have the money to do certain things, but I also wouldn’t date the kind of girl who can’t pass a shoe store. I have a friend who goes on like 3 international trips a year - all on credit. Yikes!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 14:49
We can't do math is why :lol:
This why bi = straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 14:51
I dated a very wealthy lesbian once. She was lazy, honestly. She was trying to go pro in women's soccer but didn't take her schooling seriously. Almost every job she had she got fired from. Ultimately she wasn't THAT good a soccer either. I imagine after soccer is a total bust she'll just get a loan from her to invest in real estate. That was her "backup" plan.
Capabilities > Assets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Women are socialized and discouraged from entering fields that are high earning and prevented from achieving positions of status, and there is a lot of bullying in those industries toward women (finance, STEM, etc.)
It's going to get worse for women too because the COVID recession disproportionately effects women, who usually work in hospitality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You also might be dating people who have different spending priorities than you do. I make more than what is stated in the OP and I don't like spending money going out, drinking, smoking, gambling, shopping, etc. I wouldn't want to date someone who wants to do those things with me either because then they become a financial drain. I would rather stay at home with my dog or go to the park (free) and invest that money into savings and stocks. And I tell people I don't have money so they don't ask for any or assume I should spend it on them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dated someone who made 15k a month. She paid her bills and blew the rest of it on drugs, partying, and going out. Just because you make good money doesn't mean you are good WITH money.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 15:27
guest wrote:
Yeah, I think it could depending on what your hobbies are. For example if you are an avid international traveller and your gf can’t afford to go on trips it’s going to get old pretty quick.
But then why would you date somebody who couldn't do that in the first place?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 16:19
You also might be dating people who have different spending priorities than you do. I make more than what is stated in the OP and I don't like spending money going out, drinking, smoking, gambling, shopping, etc. I wouldn't want to date someone who wants to do those things with me either because then they become a financial drain. I would rather stay at home with my dog or go to the park (free) and invest that money into savings and stocks. And I tell people I don't have money so they don't ask for any or assume I should spend it on them.
yikes. Some of y'all need therapy big time. If you're going into relationships with that attitude no wonder it never works out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There just aren't enough lesbians out there who can easily take care of the both of us. without whining. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 05:10
Why are so many threads lately a question? <_<
Is some dude studying lesbians?
This whole website is some kind of experiment. Pay attention and you will see. They are studying. Don’t know who but someone is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 18:07
Guest wrote:
This whole website is some kind of experiment. Pay attention and you will see. They are studying. Don’t know who but someone is
da. ai. the computers will take over someday. let's hope they like lesbians! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 17:08
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
I travel with my best friend internationally. Her boyfriend doesn't like to travel. You can do and enjoy things outside of your partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where you finding your women, lady? I am a very non broke lesbian. We are out there, promise. Are you going after the youngins who are in college and broke still? I was broke af when I was studying. Just try looking in different places- plenty of resources and dating sites, I think you can even sort to income. Instead of wasting time here, go broaden your search.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm on $200K and my gf is on $50K, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. She's older than me and when we've met I was still at uni so she paid for our holidays and stuff. Now I'm happy I can treat her :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 17:49
There just aren't enough lesbians out there who can easily take care of the both of us. without whining. :dramaqueen:
Lazy. Be independent and take care of yourself rather than expecting someone else to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 19:03
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I travel with my best friend internationally. Her boyfriend doesn't like to travel. You can do and enjoy things outside of your partner.
Your gf can stay home just like your friend's bf does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Da, lots of people make mistakes regarding who they commit to in a relationship because they aren’t looking for compatibility long term - they maybe fall in love short term with the woman and don’t really think about their finances or hobbies or families and friends, career goals etc. Eventually, at least some women are able to realize it takes more than a laugh and compatibility in the bedroom to make a relationship work and they start getting more
picky about who they invest in relationship wise. Not everyone is able to do this tho - they just follow their heart and deal with the fallout.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 18:00
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, lots of people make mistakes regarding who they commit to in a relationship because they aren’t looking for compatibility long term - they maybe fall in love short term with the woman and don’t really think about their finances or hobbies or families and friends, career goals etc. Eventually, at least some women are able to realize it takes more than a laugh and compatibility in the bedroom to make a relationship work and they start getting more
picky about who they invest in relationship wise. Not everyone is able to do this tho - they just follow their heart and deal with the fallout.
I would rather be with somebody who was good in bed and made me laugh over somebody who was well off, personally. Of course, as long as they aren't relying on me for basic comfort and supporting themselves, I have no issue with picking up tabs every now and then because I have the money and she doesn't. Like other anon said, if traveling around in a yacht and licking gold bars means that much, you can find a pal to do it with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 19:23
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I would rather be with somebody who was good in bed and made me laugh over somebody who was well off, personally. Of course, as long as they aren't relying on me for basic comfort and supporting themselves, I have no issue with picking up tabs every now and then because I have the money and she doesn't. Like other anon said, if traveling around in a yacht and licking gold bars means that much, you can find a pal to do it with.
I think a lot of y’all are confusing financial security with well off versus broke. I haven’t read one post about an anon wanting to travel around on a yacht. I mean, I’m sure once or twice in a lifetime, but not constantly. There’s nothing wrong with being financially secure (investing your money instead of spending it frivolously). Theres nothing wrong with wanting to travel a few times a year and wanting a life partner who can do that as well. There’s also nothing wrong with spending your own money frivolously and not investing it and not being able to afford travel. The clear issue is when two women meet who are on opposite sides of this spectrum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 16:29
I'm on $200K and my gf is on $50K, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. She's older than me and when we've met I was still at uni so she paid for our holidays and stuff. Now I'm happy I can treat her :)
What do you do?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 19:31
guest wrote:
21 Dec 2020, 19:23
Guest wrote:

I think a lot of y’all are confusing financial security with well off versus broke. I haven’t read one post about an anon wanting to travel around on a yacht. I mean, I’m sure once or twice in a lifetime, but not constantly. There’s nothing wrong with being financially secure (investing your money instead of spending it frivolously). Theres nothing wrong with wanting to travel a few times a year and wanting a life partner who can do that as well. There’s also nothing wrong with spending your own money frivolously and not investing it and not being able to afford travel. The clear issue is when two women meet who are on opposite sides of this spectrum.
I don't understand how it's an issue really, OP sounds like they just had a bad experience with somebody taking advantage. The reality is, people have to compromise in rs, like other anons have said. If you meet somebody you love and they aren't well off enough to travel then you either have to a) do things like travel without them/with a friend b) help pay their way on trips or c) if it means that much to you, find somebody else who has money (that feels off but if that's your priority then fair enough). Honestly, some people are so bizarre about money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am going to earn well after I finish my studies and would prefer a woman who does the same. I am a generous person but I also have to provide for my family and need to be fiscally responsible. The amount of money I’d need to have to comfortably pay for me AND a partner to do things I enjoy like travel would be more than what I’d be earning.

As to why many lesbians are broke - tbh I think it’s the crowd you run with. If you go to an elite school, the lesbians graduating will largely not be broke. If you pick up girls at your town’s dive bar...well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’d like to be a sugar momma who can spoil my girl. Any takers?

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Guest wrote:
24 Dec 2020, 06:58
I’d like to be a sugar momma who can spoil my girl. Any takers?
*raises hand*
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 15:15
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not about being stupid necessarily, its learned behavior over years and perhaps decades. Being able to manage money...no let's start with understanding the importance of managing money is something you learn initially from those around you growing up. I grew up in a family where money was always tight (utilities getting shut off, cars repoed, etc.) yet it was always impressed upon us to look like we had something so we often had nicer clothes, shoes, etc. than my parents' income could actually afford. None of my siblings are good with money and I'm only good with money now because I hit rock bottom. I was making 70k right out of college and within a very short time, I was in serious debt. I had to take a hard look at why which I traced back to my family and actively and passively being taught basically from birth to spend now and worry about everything else later. Since my bottom (it didn't take me long to turn it around) I've moved differently and am far beyond what people would consider comfortable. I was lucky that I was able to see things differently but for some, those practices are far too ingrained for them to change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks are more important to me. I'd date a broke hot girl over a rich average. Don't mind paying the bills.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I dated a rich older woman when I was a PhD student. I broke it off when she asks me to quit job hunting to be her daughter's private tutor. I wanted my own career/money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As others have mentioned, OP is likely not being honest. Rich lesbians do travel in the same circles. It is the same way with straight people, where rich and famous straight people travel in the same circles together. If money is your chief concern, you'd already be dating another rich lesbian if you were really in the same income bracket yourself.

Now if you are looking for the perfect person, that is going to be ridiculously rare. Even straight people who have the biggest dating majority don't really seek it, much less lesbians with a far smaller dating pool. Like for example, straight men go for the hottest looks and don't care whether she has money or not. And straight women go for the biggest income where it doesn't matter even if he looks like a toad. Most people logically choose one.

As for marital disputes, you wanted gay marriage rights no? There are countries where being gay is legal, but any kind of union (including just living together) between lesbians or gays are not recognized. So, it's "free and easy", where you can stay or walk whenever you like.
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 16:30
Looks are more important to me. I'd date a broke hot girl over a rich average. Don't mind paying the bills.
Oh my gosh! It is the same with the lesbians here. A lot of people choose physical appearances. If you are a very conventionally attractive lesbian, you can get women paying for your shit. Because due to how much smaller an overall lesbian population is, pretty/v.pretty women (who will date other women) are rarer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 17:49
Learn to take care of yourself first. Probably easier to find a lesbian AFTER you can do that. No one want's to be your mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 16:30
It gets old fast. Resentment builds and then BAMB it's over. Better to both be financially secure than to be utterly dependent on someone else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sounds like you need to watch The Wilds. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 20:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
*Leah has entered the chat*