Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:43
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:07
Kristen posted last night (2203)
Kristen got a new follower (226)
Kristen posted (2204) and followed someone (343), maybe the account that followed her earlier.

y me
Reactions:

Post by y me »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:24
Guest wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 18:41
guys, I didn't want to get into the conversation about awards and so I commented on the interview, a snippet of it, and the comment was deleted‽
I was about to comment on the Q&A pics and short videos but I think there's a new rule between the lines or whatever.
ok, i'll take the risk. I bought Spencer's blu-ray, I'm looking forward to receiving it. actually I'm a little afraid of having fallen for a scam, but I'm still in the faith :fingcross:

very important what Kristen said in this Italian interview. she will never leave the industry, she will always be in indies, directing and writing, that's her life. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as passionate about cinema as she is. it's inspiring.
" I want to be a director, I want to make films", she explains with conviction. "It's a kind of obsession, an imperative that I cannot escape. Perhaps because it was cinema that gave me the most cathartic experiences of my life, that revealed to me who really I am, and I want to continue on this path… "
I think Kristen understands that she's never going to be mainstream and is happy to continue to work indies and make her own films, based on her interests, which are not mainstream. She fell into Twilight, and since then, nothing she's done has been embraced by a mainstream audience and that includes Spencer. That's what will keep her from getting an Oscar but I think she has figured that out since the SAG snub.

Fans should be glad she's going to direct and enjoy her life. She comfortable enough she never needs to worry about money so she can dabble in experimental films or whatever catches her interest.

That reminds me of one of the best lines in Sils Maria "I don't need the money".

In any event she can always go mainstream in an ensemble with other A-listers she likes working with, and not only have a good time on the jab, make good box office and even have a decent shot at best supporting. My main point is that Kristen DEFIES GRAVITY her name alone can get a movie financed and she will always have "her public" who appreciates her regardless of what she does, nor should she be counted out on best-actress either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone scanned the Kristen and Nic Hoult conversation/interview. It’s an absolute delight to read. It’s really fun reading about their shenanigans during Equals filming. I also just love reading about Kristen discussing her craft. She does mention the Cronenberg film by the way - not much, but she worked with the same coach she worked with for Spencer and says that she has a “strange voice” in the movie but not an accent. 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:47
Someone scanned the Kristen and Nic Hoult conversation/interview. It’s an absolute delight to read. It’s really fun reading about their shenanigans during Equals filming. I also just love reading about Kristen discussing her craft. She does mention the Cronenberg film by the way - not much, but she worked with the same coach she worked with for Spencer and says that she has a “strange voice” in the movie but not an accent. 🤔

I find it really interesting that Kristen is now starting to become a more conventional actress. She had an acting coach for Cronenberg's movie and learned her lines. I'm guessing this interview was done before she shot the Steven Yeun movie or else she would've mentioned it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:25
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 02:47

I find it really interesting that Kristen is now starting to become a more conventional actress. She had an acting coach for Cronenberg's movie and learned her lines. I'm guessing this interview was done before she shot the Steven Yeun movie or else she would've mentioned it too.
It’s fascinating how she’s completely changed her acting technique! After 20+ years in the business. Something really clicked with Spencer (it was the same acting coach). Good for her for finding new ways to learn and improve her craft. I’m curious if he also coached her for Love Me as well.

Gueste
Reactions:

Post by Gueste »

Selma Blair likes Spencer :wub: the post is from the actress Shannyn Sossamon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fans should be glad she's going to direct
I still don't get why I as a fan of the actress Kristen Stewart should be happy about her vanishing behind the camera. Good for her, but I as a fan obviously want to see her!
Same with the acting technique, I like Kristen because of her natural acting. Let's see if that will change (Spencer is a cup of its own).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 00:57
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 17:43
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 10:07
Kristen posted last night (2203)
Kristen got a new follower (226)
Kristen posted (2204) and followed someone (343), maybe the account that followed her earlier.
Might be Tara Suzie’s friend. She had deactivated a few days ago and reactivate late Saturday early Sunday morning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now we know why she had bruises while she was filming Lizzie, :lol: she fell while racing someone and her make up artist had to find a way to cover them up :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's good to see so many people are coming out in support of Kristen after SAG snub, even quite a few industry people.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

That was a good conversation with Nic, it's cool when she gets to chat with a buddy and make it more personal.
Her hole-in-one story was great!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:20
Guest wrote:
I still don't get why I as a fan of the actress Kristen Stewart should be happy about her vanishing behind the camera. Good for her, but I as a fan obviously want to see her!
Same with the acting technique, I like Kristen because of her natural acting. Let's see if that will change (Spencer is a cup of its own).
Agree with the first part about directing. As for getting a coach, I think it’s great that she’s still improving herself and finding new ways to make her performances better. It doesn’t mean she’ll be less natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:50
It's good to see so many people are coming out in support of Kristen after SAG snub, even quite a few industry people.
As they should.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 06:06
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:20
Guest wrote:
Agree with the first part about directing. As for getting a coach, I think it’s great that she’s still improving herself and finding new ways to make her performances better. It doesn’t mean she’ll be less natural.
Da.

x2

Wish Kristen the best of luck in her directing endeavors and I understand that has been her longtime dream but I'm a fan of her as an actress and everything that goes with it.

I think it's great she is learning new skills. That can never hurt and will only give her new tools to create her performances. It also means she won't shy away from roles that demand somewhat different approach than what she's used to doing. So all is good in that regard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 05:59
That was a good conversation with Nic, it's cool when she gets to chat with a buddy and make it more personal.
Her hole-in-one story was great!
And we got a confirmation that she's decorating, after probably remodeling, her new house.

I wish we had a video of that interview too because I bet it would be hilarious to watch them interact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, we get to find out a few things about TCoW from that new interview with Nick (I wish it was much longer btw because it's was a good read).

Kristen is working with non-actors.
That immediately reminded me of one of my favorites films in past few years, The Rider by Chloe Zhao. Obviously TCoW story is very different and has more things going on in it, but if Kristen is able to pull off something close to what Chole did with that movie then we are in for a treat.

Kristen and Michael Pruss, her producer, shopped TCoW script/idea to 15 buyers in LA in November.
Wonder if they got any positive response since and from who that might be. IMDb page is slowly being filled with the names of crew people so I wonder if it's because Kristen has finally managed to get the financing or, because she worked with those people in the past, they all said yes and are willing to wait till she gets this project officially off the ground.

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

Sorry, it is in french, but a beautiful review here. Most of the critics are very positive in France, the general audience maybe not so much. As everywhere else... It's a pity if she does not get that Oscar nom (honestly who are those SAG voters???so crazy!!!), but anyway I think this movie will bring a lot of new opportunities for Kristen... Another dimension ! (And I had absolutely no interest for Diana and the Royals)
http://www.lebleudumiroir.fr/critique-spencer/
1 Image

mfms
Reactions:

Post by mfms »

I finally got to see Spencer. She really surprised me. She transmitted what she was feeling so well that I was feeling it too. All that distress, pressure, sadness and lack of control. Also the score helped a lot. Although I could still see glimpses of Kristen, I think this is one of the best jobs she's ever done. I could see another side of her and I loved it. All the recognition she's getting, is very well deserved. I can't wait to see more of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In case anyone wants to see how moronic SAG voters think, these 2 actors are both in SAG and think the NYT critics are “psychotic” for publishing their personal ballots for what they think should be nominated. They’re angry that the only movies they’ve seen all year, like Gucci and Don’t Look Up and Belfast, weren’t “nominated.” This should tell you all you need to know about how SAG voters think. Anyway, glad these got published on a full page in the NYT. Both critics list Kristen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:49
In case anyone wants to see how moronic SAG voters think, these 2 actors are both in SAG and think the NYT critics are “psychotic” for publishing their personal ballots for what they think should be nominated. They’re angry that the only movies they’ve seen all year, like Gucci and Don’t Look Up and Belfast, weren’t “nominated.” This should tell you all you need to know about how SAG voters think. Anyway, glad these got published on a full page in the NYT. Both critics list Kristen.

Paul walter hauser guy has tweeted in support of Kristen ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 17:09
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 16:49

Paul walter hauser guy has tweeted in support of Kristen ...

He did tweet in support of Kristen but that’s besides the point. The point is how crazy they get just seeing preferences that aren’t their populist picks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Second win for Kristen today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

‘Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar is my favourite! I think I’ve seen it forty times and I still sweat laughing at it.’ – Kristen Stewart (Spencer)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Make that 3 wins today with Denver too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:25

It's great to see that she will be the critics favourite and winner this season by a large marigin (there are only a few of these awards left now).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 18:41
‘Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar is my favourite! I think I’ve seen it forty times and I still sweat laughing at it.’ – Kristen Stewart (Spencer)
I don’t know if the movie is as funny as….Kristen in a “sweat laughing at it”. Adding it to the watch list.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
I don’t know if the movie is as funny as….Kristen in a “sweat laughing at it”. Adding it to the watch list.
It's definitely funny and stupid, stupid funny like Austin Powers type of film. Probably funnier if you've smoked some weed first lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:30
Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:25

It's great to see that she will be the critics favourite and winner this season by a large marigin (there are only a few of these awards left now).
Yep, Houston FC, Online Film Critics, Music City FC, International Cinephile Society, London FC, Hollywood CA, Critics Choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 20:37
Guest wrote:
I couldn’t finish it. I didn’t find it funny. But I also didn’t devote my undivided attention to it so I’ll try again! :lol:

I’m so happy about the critic wins today! :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

13 Tweets In Support Of Kristen Stewart After Her "Spencer" Performance Was Snubbed By SAG

"K. Stew didn't eat a pearl necklace just to be snubbed! like! this!" :rofl:
in fact, I thought she was eating candy in this scene lol

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ehisosifo1/rea ... ub-spencer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 07:59
13 Tweets In Support Of Kristen Stewart After Her "Spencer" Performance Was Snubbed By SAG

It was candy, lol. Not real pearls. That tweet is joking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 07:59

Peter Travers, Rolling Stone critic, this may have already been posted:

“..Also, no Actress in a Leading Role shoutout to Kristen Stewart for her widely acclaimed portrayal of Princess Diana in “Spencer”—are you still holding her “Twilight” popularity against her? This really makes you look stupid. I won’t cite the prizes Penelope Cruz has already won for her career-crowning role in “Parallel Mothers,” but nothing here. “

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen and Spencer's score and costume design nominated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:34
Kristen and Spencer's score and costume design nominated

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 01:02
Gorgeous photo :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 00:43
Kristen posted
She posted again (2206)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Small OT.

Too young. Just terrible. R. I. P.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jan 2022, 15:31
Small OT.

Too young. Just terrible. R. I. P.
Really awful. I always remembered him sitting right behind Kristen when she won the Cesar and he seemed really happy for her. They seemed pretty friendly. RIP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Suzie Ashley and CJ are on a road trip. Wonder if Kristen and Dylan are driving/passenger in the front seats. Does anyone recognize the car?