Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:52
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 07:27
She needed that jacket, it’s freezing in NY now!
She took it off as soon as she got there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

CJ, Michael and Ruth were seated with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Squid Game's star

playsforgays
Reactions:

Post by playsforgays »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:23
OMG are you kidding me, my 3 all time biggest crushes in one pic? :nervous: *thud*

ooookay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 02:34
WOW! Julianne's speech reflected Kristen perfectly, the montage was brilliant and Kristen's speech eloquent, and at the same time very much distinctive of Kristen. What a treat!
Agree 100%. Everything she said explains why we are fans. Or explains why I'm a fan.

Runner
Reactions: 29

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:39
Guest wrote:
WOW! Julianne's speech reflected Kristen perfectly, the montage was brilliant and Kristen's speech eloquent, and at the same time very much distinctive of Kristen. What a treat!
Agree 100%. Everything she said explains why we are fans. Or explains why I'm a fan.
Exactly! That's what I told my wife today, after listening to the speech.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 08:48

CJ, Michael and Ruth were seated with her.
Oh, I see it says Neon, does this mean she was sitting with Renate Reinsve and Joachim Trier as well? I wish we could’ve had a picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 04:53
Dylan is in CA ' (Rose's IG)
someone said that she tweeted at the same time as NY and that's why she was there...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 12:39
Guest wrote:
DA. totally! Julianne spoke from the heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ow boy! 😵

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:35

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The Twitter account is bizarre. I don’t think this is legit at all.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:07
Guest wrote:
Yeah it's not, pretty sure this is that same weirdo guy that makes up sim like scenarios about the government and celebrities. If it's not, it's someone like him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:07
Guest wrote:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Actually I'd love to see Kristen in a remake of "Leave Her To Heaven" playing the sociopath/killer that was so was chillingly done by Gene Tierney. If Nightmare Alley can be redone so can this! Todd Haynes directing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:00
I said...but when I said what am I called? a tr0ll :lol:
I love how Kristen shows to the fans whenever she can that they don't know shit, that the most obvious answer is usually the right one.
in this case: she's boosting Dylan's career. they can report, deny, contest... it's the truth.

now can ya'll stop reporting my comments when i mention this? Thanks
Sorry to burst your bubble, but... that Kristen wants to and will work with Dylan is something she announced herself back in late 2019!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:23
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:00
I said...but when I said what am I called? a tr0ll :lol:
I love how Kristen shows to the fans whenever she can that they don't know shit, that the most obvious answer is usually the right one.
in this case: she's boosting Dylan's career. they can report, deny, contest... it's the truth.

now can ya'll stop reporting my comments when i mention this? Thanks
Sorry to burst your bubble, but... that Kristen wants to and will work with Dylan is something she announced herself back in late 2019!

Yes lol. Kristen and Dylan will be working on projects together but that person’s tweets read borderline deranged :lol:

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Looks like she's leaving New York
New pictures: Kristen Stewart today in New York

Runner

Post by Runner »

I love her slippers :lol:

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Runner wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 18:00
They are from Walmart lol!

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

So the question is, is Kristen going home or is she off to work on Love Me? In Vancouver is it now?

Reactions:

Post by 182920 »

Guest wrote:
What did it say? Thanks.

Runner

Post by Runner »

Shamrocker wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 18:05
Runner wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 18:00
They are from Walmart lol!
I know. That makes them even more Kristen :lol:

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This week: Satellite Award nominations are tomorrow. NBR and Hollywood Critics Association nominations on Thursday. Sunset Critics winners on Thursday. NYFCC winners on Friday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 18:33
This week: Satellite Award nominations are tomorrow. NBR and Hollywood Critics Association nominations on Thursday. Sunset Critics winners on Thursday. NYFCC winners on Friday.
SA Detroit Critics nominations are also on Friday. And Washington DC Critics nominations are on Saturday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rgh wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:45
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:29
Is it true that there’s already a Happiest season 2 script?
Mary said she was working on it at the beginning of the year but she and Clea are working on another project
Aubrey
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeDLru3j/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 18:40
Sa. That's just for December btw. January is just as full but then it will be mostly about announcing winners of smaller awards and holding those ceremonies, if Covid permits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 19:28
I can't read it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Satellite jumped the gun and sent out a press release early, Kristen is nominated for Best Actress
https://www.pressacademy.com/news/belfa ... te-awards/
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 20:23
Satellite jumped the gun and sent out a press release early, Kristen is nominated for Best Actress
https://www.pressacademy.com/news/belfa ... te-awards/
It's only a partial list, complete one will be announced tomorrow as planned.
Good for Kristen.

y me
Reactions:

The Best Actress Competition Gets Physical

Post by y me »

At the 13:35 mark of this video Kirsten Dunst threatens to throw a drink into Kristen's face, not knowing that Kristen is skilled at kickboxing and nacho chips.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if we will find out if/when Kristen will start filming Love Me. Suzie is no longer her assistant it looks like she's working with Maggie). Unless we have a sighting, papz pics or an official announcement, we won't know...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I read that Nope wrapped today. Will Steven Yeun film the 2 movies literally back to back?

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 22:52
I wonder if we will find out if/when Kristen will start filming Love Me. Suzie is no longer her assistant it looks like she's working with Maggie). Unless we have a sighting, papz pics or an official announcement, we won't know...
Unless the studio behind it actually decides to give information we may not know.
I would assume Dylan will go at some point if Kristen will be gone for longer than a couple weeks but she rarely posts, especially real time stuff so we may not know for awhile.

This movie just seems like a cluster, bad timing with all the awards stuff and just no real information, changing locations and dates. It's just weird, right?
And I still don't know how one becomes a buoy lol
Is it just voice work? Can she knock it out before Christmas? Is there actual physical acting involved?
It's just fucking weird LOL! And I want more information about all of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 19:40
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 19:28
I can't read it.
da, it seems to just be these blurbs to accompany the illustration of Kristen:

Kristen Stewart is an early Oscar frontrunner for her work in “Spencer.”(Sarah Tanat-Jones/For The Times)
BY CARLA MEYER
NOV. 30, 2021 9 AM

Kristen Stewart’s early Oscar frontrunner status for her performance as Princess Diana in “Spencer” represents a remarkable journey from her breakthrough in the popular but critically derided “Twilight” franchise.

2008: The first of five “Twilight” movies is released, with Stewart starring as Bella, a quiet teen enamored with a sparkly vampire. Critics are kinder to Stewart than to the films, but these movies are not awards material.

2009: Stewart wins praise for the nostalgic comedy “Adventureland.” “Here is an actress ready to do important things,” Roger Ebert wrote — offsetting the dismal reviews for the second “Twilight” film.

2010: Her performance as real-life rocker Joan Jett in “The Runaways” is lauded for its un-Bella-like oomph.

2: Stewart draws acclaim for two outings for French director Olivier Assayas, the 2014 character study “Clouds of Sils Maria” and the 2016 supernatural thriller “Personal Shopper.”

1: Stewart’s 2015 César Award for her supporting performance in “Sils Maria” was the first won by an American actress. It’s her biggest honor to date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Unless the studio behind it actually decides to give information we may not know.
I would assume Dylan will go at some point if Kristen will be gone for longer than a couple weeks but she rarely posts, especially real time stuff so we may not know for awhile.

This movie just seems like a cluster, bad timing with all the awards stuff and just no real information, changing locations and dates. It's just weird, right?
Is it just voice work? Can she knock it out before Christmas? Is there actual physical acting involved?
You don't really believe that a movie can change location at a moment's notice ? It is obvious that Production Weekly had incomplete/wrong information and they corrected it a week later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

da, Betting that it’s just voice work, and she’ll be done in Canada by the holidays. Also wondering if that is a “computer voice” she used briefly last night when reading the teleprompter….

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:38
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't really believe that a movie can change location at a moment's notice ? It is obvious that Production Weekly had incomplete/wrong information and they corrected it a week later.
I know it can't just change at a moments notice.
But going from one side of Canada with dates from Dec to Feb to the other side of Canada as with dates of Dec 1st-17th is a huge difference. So which is correct?
That's what I'm saying, we really have no solid information about this movie and it supposedly starts filming this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen is trending in India 2nd day in a row.

And Spencer is doing good in selected theaters in India! Never thought an arthouse movie like Spencer will get some audience here. It's playing in around 50 theatres and few theaters have added more showtimes. Kristen is popular in India and metro youths are inclined towards this movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 02:34
Kristen is trending in India 2nd day in a row.

And Spencer is doing good in selected theaters in India! Never thought an arthouse movie like Spencer will get some audience here. It's playing in around 50 theatres and few theaters have added more showtimes. Kristen is popular in India and metro youths are inclined towards this movie.
Thanks for the report, glad to hear it.

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My only hope is that Steven Yeun is still attached :fingcross:

I’m so glad the movie got some Satellite Awards nominations!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 10:03
Who's the woman in the suit?