Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 03:17
in these JJ pics she's with someone else, but they cut the person off. it was probably Dylan or one of her friends. it smacks of agency marketing...and it's not for her, it's for y'all know who.
In the Daily Troll' s story there is a video and she is alone walking to and driving away in her economy Dodge van (which I think is cool).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 04:07
Guest wrote:
in these JJ pics she's with someone else, but they cut the person off. it was probably Dylan or one of her friends. it smacks of agency marketing...and it's not for her, it's for y'all know who.
They just said she was with a friend, they usually mention Dylan by name so she was probably with CJ or Suzie or whoever.
curious they don't even mention her friend, just cut it out and put it along with that silly bait title.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody recognize the girl with Kristen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think I've ever seen Kristen fans campaign for "Joker" but now and again, I've seen mention for various CBM roles whether it is Joker or Harley or Catwoman (remember that "fun" time :mask: ) and Batgirl. So the question isn't out of nowhere. I didn't mind the question too much and she handled it well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
See, I don't care much who she's with because the first thing I noticed is that Kristen is in her "I'm having meetings" mode. She's was doing some business. The backpack, the way she's dressed, that's how she is always when she's working on something. We've learned that over the years. Probably some kind of TCoW pre-prod stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 00:18
American Film Market starts in 10 days. I think one of her upcoming projects may be announced before then.
You might be onto something but I'd rather not see that happen. I mean, every movie in last 10 years she had at AFM ended up either not happening or being a disappointment so I'm just superstitious I guess. I'd love to see her in much more prestigious projects than those offered during AFM.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 05:43
No but this is clearly business. Someone pointed out Kristen’s backpack and here she has her laptop open. The other woman looks like she’s dressed for a meeting too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 06:27
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 00:18
American Film Market starts in 10 days. I think one of her upcoming projects may be announced before then.
You might be onto something but I'd rather not see that happen. I mean, every movie in last 10 years she had at AFM ended up either not happening or being a disappointment so I'm just superstitious I guess. I'd love to see her in much more prestigious projects than those offered during AFM.
I'm curious.

What Films did She have at AFM ?.

I never knew about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There was another press screening, I think. Reactions are all more or less like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da.

I too would like to know if CSI can do their magic and find out who this lady is because that could give us a clue how far along with pre-prod work Kristen is, or if it's even TCoW related.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What makes anyone think that Kristen is interested in superhero movies ? Reporters ask her questions about these movies and she gives the polite , non-offensive answers. This is the woman who wants to direct something like TCOW. She has no interest in these kind of movies. She probably doesn't even watch them She hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's about to get an oscar nomination, if not a win. Both Marvel and DC will be all over her, they love going for talent who recently got oscar recognition. If she wants to be in one, the doors will be open. I doubt she cares too much, obviously not her dream project but I could see her saying 'yes' for a one movie thing, but definitely 'no' for a trilogy or longer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:01
What makes anyone think that Kristen is interested in superhero movies ? Reporters ask her questions about these movies and she gives the polite , non-offensive answers. This is the woman who wants to direct something like TCOW. She has no interest in these kind of movies. She probably doesn't even watch them She hasn't watched any of the Star Wars movies either.
Kristen is always drawn to the character so if she finds one that she likes she may say yes. But I agree, superhero movies are not something she's actively trying to get into or cares much about. She said it so many times, she likes watching popcorn films as much as everyone else, so it's not about her thinking she's too good for them or anything like that, but in her career she's drawn to different things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin: :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another festival in UK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 07:52
Guest wrote:
Da.

I too would like to know if CSI can do their magic and find out who this lady is because that could give us a clue how far along with pre-prod work Kristen is, or if it's even TCoW related.
it looks like Rose churro. her hair is more reddish...different from this girl...so I don't know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 06:48
Guest wrote:
No but this is clearly business. Someone pointed out Kristen’s backpack and here she has her laptop open. The other woman looks like she’s dressed for a meeting too.
DA. we will hardly know who she is because I believe she is someone who works with cast or something. I can't imagine she's someone's agent, so I'll bet she's someone behind the scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:19
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 06:48
Guest wrote:
DA. we will hardly know who she is because I believe she is someone who works with cast or something. I can't imagine she's someone's agent, so I'll bet she's someone behind the scenes.
Maybe a casting director

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Full gallery from yesterday, maybe it was an interview?

Candids: http://bit.ly/3nj1upA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Spencer wasn't eligible for the Gothams, the only way was if it was presented as a foreign film.

I guess the same thing will apply for the Oscars.

And because Kristen is set to get the tribute she didn't got nominated,.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:32

Why would Kristen be on her laptop during an interview?

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:36
So Spencer wasn't eligible for the Gothams, the only way was if it was presented as a foreign film.

I guess the same thing will apply for the Oscars.

And because Kristen is set to get the tribute she didn't got nominated,.
Foreign films are eligible for Oscar's, Gotham awards are different. Spencer and thus Kristen weren't eligible for the Gothams. They are eligible for the Globes and Oscar's and Kristen is eligible for a SAG

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:40
Shamrocker wrote:

I don't know, maybe she was sharing or showing something?
I mean she has done interviews driving around in her cars, she has showed the interviewer pix on her phone, shared a poem and a recipe in the past. No one knows who this lady is and what Kristen was doing so I threw out a possible suggestion 🤷‍♂️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

DA. unless she shows a little of what she intends to do with Tcow in an interview and takes advantage of the proportion that this can have to the benefit of the production. we'll know in the coming weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

+1

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:44
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

I mean she has done interviews driving around in her cars, she has showed the interviewer pix on her phone, shared a poem and a recipe in the past. No one knows who this lady is and what Kristen was doing so I threw out a possible suggestion 🤷‍♂️
DA. Nah. That lady doesn't have a vibe journalists have and Kristen's body language and how she listens to her don't give me impression that it's an interview. Plus, they wouldn't do it where people can easily eavesdrop on them or the noise around them could bother either of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:02
Shamrocker wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 15:44
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:

DA. Nah. That lady doesn't have a vibe journalists have and Kristen's body language and how she listens to her don't give me impression that it's an interview. Plus, they wouldn't do it where people can easily eavesdrop on them or the noise around them could bother either of them.
To add that you can see they shared a meal as well, and I don't think Kristen would do that with a journalist. A drink, maybe, but not a brunch. You do that for a business meeting because everything is easier to agree upon with food on the table.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that guy a pap oe a regular photog?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 16:16
Is that guy a pap oe a regular photog?

she played one of the kindest ladies in the world who always smiled shyly at the paparazzi before they got aggressive with her. it would be just another movie if it wasn't the case that she was being nominated for an Oscar for this lady's performance. it is obvious that Kristen is doing an image association job subtly. no wonder the interviewers are calling her a princess 👑

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More work, I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 20:24

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmm feeling that the tcow actress will be announced soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 21:27
Hmmm feeling that the tcow actress will be announced soon
If it doesn't get announced at that American Film Market or whatever it's called, then I think it'll take a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spencer screening tonight in LA.
Don’t know for which audience tho?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was trying to find out if the woman with Kristen was one of the TCoW casting directors listed on the Production Weekly and I found out that both (have private accounts) are followed by Michael Pruss. I found pictures of them (Chelsea Ellis Bloch and Marisol Roncali) and none of them looks like the woman having lunch with Kristen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 23:05
I was trying to find out if the woman with Kristen was one of the TCoW casting directors listed on the Production Weekly and I found out that both (have private accounts) are followed by Michael Pruss. I found pictures of them (Chelsea Ellis Bloch and Marisol Roncali) and none of them looks like the woman having lunch with Kristen.
it looks like they specialize in casting for adaptations. I saw in a listing that they are casting directors for this project as well. interesting.
but in this case it took them a long time to fit an actress into the film. I wonder if it will take too long with tcow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 04:40
Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 23:05
it looks like they specialize in casting for adaptations. I saw in a listing that they are casting directors for this project as well. interesting.
but in this case it took them a long time to fit an actress into the film. I wonder if it will take too long with tcow.
Da. Kristen can always hire different casting agency if she's not satisfied with this one. She's not obligated to wait for them indefinitely, her producers and financiers won't wait for her either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, a podcast and this.

Wonder if she will be just a guest or she'll be replacing the girl she went to highschool with as a host.

Most important news in entertainment this week (Friday to Friday) includes DC Dome event so she'll probably have to comment on that. Hopefully what she says is just as good as her answer for the podcast. Fair warning tho, it might make headlines again. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 14:10

It makes sense because starting Nov 1 USA opens its borders so Pablo can finally enter the country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cooln, campaign is going strong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »