Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:20
Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:03
crickets wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 14:14
I am looking for the HS interview where Kristen says she did not know she was gay before she felt in love with a girl. But I can’t find it anymore (don’t remember what interview it was). Could someone help me? 🙏 thanks!
There you go:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/m ... fed79dfaa7

She said it just like that!
What a shitty journalist. Jfc, it's been a decade since Twilight and you start your interview with Kristen by basically introducing her as Bella Swan. And then they have a nerve to complain when she's not forthcoming with them as much as they want her too. Well dude, she can tell when someone doesn't give a shit about her work and only knows what's written in tabloids.

As far as the answer crickets asked about, it goes a bit against things she said in other interviews during that same promo, if we don't want to go years back. But okay.
Yes I agree. This guy is awful. And she said sometimes other things. It just shows that it is not so simple...

Runner
Reactions:

Post by Runner »

Her favorite sentence during the CA promo was "You never know what Sabina's gonna do" and she always stressed that she's not just a lesbian. In a HS interview it turned into "I had no one in the movie, but that doesn't mean you can have me, boys!". So it's always day shape dependent with Kristen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:20
Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:03
crickets wrote:
I am looking for the HS interview where Kristen says she did not know she was gay before she felt in love with a girl. But I can’t find it anymore (don’t remember what interview it was). Could someone help me? 🙏 thanks!
There you go:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/m ... fed79dfaa7

She said it just like that!
What a shitty journalist. Jfc, it's been a decade since Twilight and you start your interview with Kristen by basically introducing her as Bella Swan. And then they have a nerve to complain when she's not forthcoming with them as much as they want her too. Well dude, she can tell when someone doesn't give a shit about her work and only knows what's written in tabloids.

As far as the answer crickets asked about, it goes a bit against things she said in other interviews during that same promo, if we don't want to go years back. But okay.
Yes I agree. This guy is awful. And she said sometimes other things. It just shows that it is not so simple...
Yeah, I think there's more layers to that answer than she is willing to explain. And that guy, an ass, totally didn't deserve it for her to even try. I personally think she honest when she says she always knew she wasn't straight *and* when she says she finally accepted it when she fell in love for real (not just a crush) with a girl for the first time. And that's exactly what she's been saying in interviews ever since 2015 onwards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:27
Her favorite sentence during the CA promo was "You never know what Sabina's gonna do" and she always stressed that she's not just a lesbian. In a HS interview it turned into "I had no one in the movie, but that doesn't mean you can have me, boys!". So it's always day shape dependent with Kristen.
Wtf are you even talking about?

Runner
Reactions:

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:42
Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 15:27
Wtf are you even talking about?
Haven't seen much of the interviews? Otherwise you'd know!

Runner
Reactions:

Post by Runner »

Prophylactic addendum, before the usual broads start hysterically insulting again (and accusing me of being a troll, or biphobic, or whatever): I was just giving an example of how Kristen's statements in interviews can easily change now and then! That was not even criticism, but just the hint not to always take everything as 100% fact!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 16:02
Prophylactic addendum, before the usual broads start hysterically insulting again (and accusing me of being a troll, or biphobic, or whatever): I was just giving an example of how Kristen's statements in interviews can easily change now and then! That was not even criticism, but just the hint not to always take everything as 100% fact!
You are comparing two things that are about two different topics. One is her CA character's unpredictable personality (I remember some critics who loved the movie thought she sorta kinda plays a glorified psycho having all the fun in CA) while what she said during HS promo about that same character is meant in context of how you shouldn't assume someone's straight just because you have no proof that they are queer. Being straight doesn't have to be a default setting for characters, that was her point. So spare me of your "untrustworthy Kristen" narrative bs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was spotted on deuxmoi looks like thr same day as the fan picture

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:05
The fan picture was at night and she's wearing a completely different jacket lol

Via deuxmoi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:12
Guest wrote:
The fan picture was at night and she's wearing a completely different jacket lol

Via deuxmoi
Da. It's June and she's wearing what looks like a coat. In December she would be wearing just a sweatshirt. That's something I never understood about her, lmao.

Runner
Reactions:

Post by Runner »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 16:44
Runner wrote:
You are comparing two things that are about two different topics. One is her CA character's unpredictable personality (I remember some critics who loved the movie thought she sorta kinda plays a glorified psycho having all the fun in CA) while what she said during HS promo about that same character is meant in context of how you shouldn't assume someone's straight just because you have no proof that they are queer. Being straight doesn't have to be a default setting for characters, that was her point. So spare me of your "untrustworthy Kristen" narrative bs.
What is wrong with you?! I never spoke of "untrustworthy Kristen"! I brought a simple example that she can talk about something for some time and expand or change that statement later! She described Sabina all the time as queer/fluid, in the HS interview as lesbian (that's what "You can't have me boys" means). Nothing else was my point!
Why do you have to react so unkindly to that? An "I have a different opinion" is not enough, it's right back to "bullshit"!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Da. Am I right to think, based on that caption, that she's staying at a Bowery hotel and not in her loft? If so, that's strange.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Runner wrote:
What is wrong with you?! I never spoke of "untrustworthy Kristen"! I brought a simple example that she can talk about something for some time and expand or change that statement later! She described Sabina all the time as queer/fluid, in the HS interview as lesbian (that's what "You can't have me boys" means). Nothing else was my point!
Why do you have to react so unkindly to that? An "I have a different opinion" is not enough, it's right back to "bullshit"!
She didn't change her statement because she wasn't talking about the same thing. You used two unrelated lines to prove your non-existent point. Case closed.
(Btw, Kristen never put any labels on Sabina, she simply played her as queer because it was easier that way for her. You are labeling that character based on what you think Kristen meant, not what she said.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:27
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Da. Am I right to think, based on that caption, that she's staying at a Bowery hotel and not in her loft? If so, that's strange.
The Bowery is a street and neighborhood in the southern portion of the New York City borough of Manhattan. The Bowery Hotel is in this street but her place is in the same area. Actually her street crosses Bowery and her place is 2 block from Bowery Hotel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
DA2, maybe she has leased out the loft. She really doesn’t go to NY enough to keep it empty all of the time. No evidence though. She does love the Bowery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:56
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
The Bowery is a street and neighborhood in the southern portion of the New York City borough of Manhattan. The Bowery Hotel is in this street but her place is in the same area. Actually her street crosses Bowery and her place is 2 block from Bowery Hotel.
Ok, thnx. So we can't tell, it could be both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:21
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Da. It's June and she's wearing what looks like a coat. In December she would be wearing just a sweatshirt. That's something I never understood about her, lmao.
DA. Are we totally sure these are new ? It's 90F in Philly where I am right now with people in shorts and NYC usually has similar weather.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
DA. Are we totally sure these are new ? It's 90F in Philly where I am right now with people in shorts and NYC usually has similar weather.
Length of her hair says that pic is new. Maybe not from today tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 19:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Length of her hair says that pic is new. Maybe not from today tho.
Sa. I'm positive it's not from today as you can see pic was taken at dusk. There's still some of daylight but also lights are on in those businesses across the street.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Can confirm NY is brutal right now. Don’t get the heavy coat and h socks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Runner wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 17:25
Guest wrote:
Runner wrote:
DA There are a few things wrong with what you said. An opinion needs to be based in some sort of truth or reality. There is neither in your few comments. You simply have a lack of understanding of what Kristen meant about her character Sabine. Not to be mean in any way, but your comprehension on this isn’t great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
Hi everybody, a question for the “old” fans (!), from where does she know this spykiphil? And another question: I am looking for the HS interview where Kristen says she did not know she was gay before she felt in love with a girl. But I can’t find it anymore (don’t remember what interview it was). Could someone help me? 🙏 thanks!
about spykiphil, he was or still is the leisure area manager at the Bowery hotel. I don't know if he's still connected to this work, but I believe he met kristen while organizing cocktail parties in the hotel bar where kristen has been many times. It's been many years now, I believe he's a nice guy who ended up winning kristen's trust. Whenever she's in NY, she meets him, and he's also been to her house in LA. He's also one of the friends who are always in line to meet kristen's girlfriends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 19:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:

Via deuxmoi
Can confirm NY is brutal right now. Don’t get the heavy coat and h socks.
DA It’s possibly early morning in the pic and that’s why Kristen has a coat on. She always has high socks on so that is irrelevant of whatever the weather is. The pic is new. The loft is not rented out, she doesn’t need to do that nor would she. The loft is simply not ready yet. The loft may be done with its renovations now(or it may still be in the midst of them) and it will need to be furnished now, or sometime in the future. She is maybe staying there if it’s done and doesn’t have much in there besides a bed or she is staying at the hotel. My guess is that she is staying at the hotel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:17
crickets wrote:
Hi everybody, a question for the “old” fans (!), from where does she know this spykiphil? And another question: I am looking for the HS interview where Kristen says she did not know she was gay before she felt in love with a girl. But I can’t find it anymore (don’t remember what interview it was). Could someone help me? 🙏 thanks!
about spykiphil, he was or still is the leisure area manager at the Bowery hotel. I don't know if he's still connected to this work, but I believe he met kristen while organizing cocktail parties in the hotel bar where kristen has been many times. It's been many years now, I believe he's a nice guy who ended up winning kristen's trust. Whenever she's in NY, she meets him, and he's also been to her house in LA. He's also one of the friends who are always in line to meet kristen's girlfriends.
DA Thanks for the info about Phil. I was wondering how they met too and your answer seems likely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
crickets wrote:
I thought he was some kind of manager at the Public hotel in lower Manhattan (3 blocks from the Bowery, a few blocks from Kristen’s loft ) And that’s why Kristen stayed there (and not at the Bowery) the last 2 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 01:45
Guest wrote:
crickets wrote:
I thought he was some kind of manager at the Public hotel in lower Manhattan (3 blocks from the Bowery, a few blocks from Kristen’s loft ) And that’s why Kristen stayed there (and not at the Bowery) the last 2 years.
DA Yeah, that was my understanding as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan just followed Rita Ora. Wondering if she’s in NYC or still in LA (she returned to LA from Australia a week or so ago) Kristen and Rita have been following ea other for a while. A random follow or perhaps they’re hanging out. (I was the one who posted about Dylan and Kristen following lotta and mentioning the possibility of them being in NYC/hanging out with lotta and phil and we got the nyc sighting shortly after 😉)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 02:32
As in the Christmas holiday 1991? Interesting. I wonder if there will be any use of the secret recordings she made for Andrew Morton in 1991 as a framing device. But I also wouldn't be surprised if Larrain would think that was hacky (they're almost certainly going to do it on The Crown) and just ignores the 1991 tapes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 03:17
Dylan just followed Rita Ora. Wondering if she’s in NYC or still in LA (she returned to LA from Australia a week or so ago) Kristen and Rita have been following ea other for a while. A random follow or perhaps they’re hanging out. (I was the one who posted about Dylan and Kristen following lotta and mentioning the possibility of them being in NYC/hanging out with lotta and phil and we got the nyc sighting shortly after 😉)
It looks like Rita is in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 03:17
Kristen is also friends with Taika Waitit, and Rita is dating him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 02:32
Please, anyone who calls her Twilight star but wants to talk about awards (those people should know about CoSM, PS, CW, etc.) is a hack. He has only 126 followers so he's tweeting for clout and RTs.
Think of these things before posting because this way it's more like trolling than anything else.
(We all want him to be right but we don't have to played for fools because of our hope.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
crickets wrote:
Da. You were doing fine untill your last line. You couldn't help yourself. Some of you are bitter 24/7 it seems. Just get over yourself. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 10:33
:queen:

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 09:07
Holy shit.
What was this? It's removed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 09:07
Holy shit.
What was this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 13:00
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 13:00
Omg! Her hair with that dress!!! Amazing 🤩 This look is so perfect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2021, 18:51
The brown Hair 😭😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Christ.. she's exquisitely gorgeous..no one compares

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting thread explaining that "extreme haunt" Kristen and Mackenzie went when filming HS

Guest921
Reactions:

Post by Guest921 »

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

I haven't listened to this yet so I have no idea if it's worth listening to or not, but thought I'd share in case anyone was interested.

❗️NEW EPISODE❗️@Atom_or_Adam and @NotTheWhosTommy dive deep into Pride Month with a Kristen Stewart episode covering Underwater and Charlie's Angles alongside special guest @binettea93! https://marianithomas.wordpress.com/202 ... isode-160/