Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Post by Guest »

People move houses, cities, counties, states, countries and sometimes even continents. Jules was adopted by a Californian couple but she didn't grew up in the States.
When Kristen says she doesn't know anyone from Jules' side of the family because Jules was adopted she's not talking about her grandparents (because people who raised Jules are by all intents and purposes Kristen's grandparents).
There's that radio interview she did in Australia where she talks about it. We also know she broke her arm as a child while visiting grandparents Down under and many other things. It's been ten years now since she talked about that stuff so I get that many fans have forgotten all about it.
More recently, during Spencer promo and awards run, Australian media called Kristen half Australian so there's that too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 13:09
People move houses, cities, counties, states, countries and sometimes even continents. Jules was adopted by a Californian couple but she didn't grew up in the States.
When Kristen says she doesn't know anyone from Jules' side of the family because Jules was adopted she's not talking about her grandparents (because people who raised Jules are by all intents and purposes Kristen's grandparents).
There's that radio interview she did in Australia where she talks about it. We also know she broke her arm as a child while visiting grandparents Down under and many other things. It's been ten years now since she talked about that stuff so I get that many fans have forgotten all about it.
More recently, during Spencer promo and awards run, Australian media called Kristen half Australian so there's that too.
Jules was adopted, but it is still her family. The parents are the ones who raised her, not the ones who gave birth to her. Kristen speaks not too much about her mother's family because she is a private girl, but it remains her family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 08:11
Kristen had, as she usually does, a FRIENDSgiving, a day *before* Thanksgiving so we don't know where she was on the day of the holiday.
We know Jules, as Australian, isn't big on Thanksgiving (duh!) and that she and Kristen celebrate it in their own way with Mexican food always days earlier so that leaves us with either Papa Stew's house and/or Dylan's family on the actual Thanksgiving day.
Jules is a vegetarian, Kristen mentioned that she cooks lunch on holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving with her, but no meat.
She said the holiday is basically shared with the parents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Jules grew up in Australia with her adopted parents from California

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://instagram.com/carlasalle?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= She and Dylan just started following each other. She’s an actress and works for Chanel a lot. Wondering if any K connection here.

Bingii
Reactions:

Post by Bingii »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2022, 22:35
https://instagram.com/carlasalle?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= She and Dylan just started following each other. She’s an actress and works for Chanel a lot. Wondering if any K connection here.
Maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adir in Paris. Do we know of anything happening? Or most likely not related to Kristen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen's been busy and we didn't even know it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 04:27
Kristen's been busy and we didn't even know it.

Cool!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 01:19
Adir in Paris. Do we know of anything happening? Or most likely not related to Kristen
Any updates on this?
Because him in Paris and Dylan following that actress/model who works often with Chanel could be 2 coincidences or maybe there's something going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Any updates on this?
Because him in Paris and Dylan following that actress/model who works often with Chanel could be 2 coincidences or maybe there's something going on.
No updates. Just that Adir didn’t post anything from Paris today. I find that when he works with other clients he often posts bts and when it’s for his personal co Virtue Labs he always posts. There’s some kind of Chanel exhibit being shown tomorrow the 30th but personally I don’t think Kristen is in Paris and Adir probably there for someone/something else. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CljWLNMI ... MyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Any updates on this?
No updates. Just that Adir didn’t post anything from Paris today. I find that when he works with other clients he often posts bts and when it’s for his personal co Virtue Labs he always posts. There’s some kind of Chanel exhibit being shown tomorrow the 30th but personally I don’t think Kristen is in Paris and Adir probably there for someone/something else. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CljWLNMI ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Sighting at LAX just now . Dunno where she’s headed. Maybe Paris maybe not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yup looking like France
Any updates on this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yup looking like France
Any updates on this?
Yup looking like France

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

What's happening in France?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:50
What's happening in France?
Nothing confirmed that we know of. Adir is there and there’s also going to be some kind of Chanel exhibit tomorrow but not sure it’s a show or anything Kristen would normally go to. We’ll see if we find out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup looking like France
Any updates on this?
Yup looking like France
Deleted. What did it say ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup looking like France
DA Approximately 1 hour ago, the person (geotagged at LAX) said "Just seen Kristen Stewart". A few minutes later she wrote "So many celebrities traveling on Air France"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chanel's Metier d'Arts show is usually in December and Kristen has been to many of those shows. I don't know when or where that show is but it is a possibility.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:00
Chanel's Metier d'Arts show is usually in December and Kristen has been to many of those shows. I don't know when or where that show is but it is a possibility.
It will be on December 6th, in Dakar, the capital of Senegal. https://www.tatlerasia.com/style/fashio ... ar-senegal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any sightings from Paris or wherever Kristen traveled to?

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:13
Not that I've seen.
Also, Dylan's birthday is on Saturday so it might not even be a work trip? Maybe they decided to go somewhere for her birthday.
Hopefully Kristen pops up somewhere today and we have a better idea if it's work or personal and what she is up to!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Not that I've seen.
Also, Dylan's birthday is on Saturday so it might not even be a work trip? Maybe they decided to go somewhere for her birthday.
Hopefully Kristen pops up somewhere today and we have a better idea if it's work or personal and what she is up to!
Well, it can be both? I mean, why not a bit of work in Paris and then a bit of romance there as well for a day or two after work is done? And then go home for a bday party with friends. There's enough time for everything.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:58
Shamrocker wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Not that I've seen.
Well, it can be both? I mean, why not a bit of work in Paris and then a bit of romance there as well for a day or two after work is done? And then go home for a bday party with friends. There's enough time for everything.
True! Or it could just be a work trip and no one is with her haha we have no idea at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:38
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yup looking like France
DA Approximately 1 hour ago, the person (geotagged at LAX) said "Just seen Kristen Stewart". A few minutes later she wrote "So many celebrities traveling on Air France"
Ruth is in Paris too. So, it's clearly work related.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Work. A public appearance of some kind is coming too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 07:30
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 07:24
From Adir's if spam.

*IG spam
I can't wait to see her again here with her stufffff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adir is so quiet. So not his style. I wonder what Kristen is doing there with her team.

By the way, she followed someone (393)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 18:02
Adir is so quiet. So not his style. I wonder what Kristen is doing there with her team.

By the way, she followed someone (393)
Either he's super busy with no time to spend on sm or he's got enough time to take those cool bts pics we like getting from him but whatever they are working on is top secret lol. I think it's probably a campaign shoot. Only, that doesn't explain why Ruth is there too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm fully expecting a change in hair although i do like her dark brown mullet too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:27
I'm fully expecting a change in hair although i do like her dark brown mullet too
I hope she come back blonde. The best look, sorry but blonde she is more sexy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Adir followed a few accounts now and they all look like related to a Chanel campaign.
Chanel Makeup creative partner (what Lucia used to be) https://instagram.com/ammydrammeh?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=
This one directs many Chanel campaigns including Kristen’s makeup campaign
This account has been doing the manicures for their campaigns
https://instagram.com/alexandrajanowski ... k5N2NlZjQ=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 19:54
Guest wrote:
X2!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 21:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2!
you'll think "how rude" but blonde Kristen (i'm talking about when she went to the oscars) was too sexy, especially with long hair. with this new haircut and color, she has a different kind of appeal. when she was blonde, she was very sexy. With long blonde hair she looks divine, hot, sexy. OK I'll stop now before I get banned forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 21:52
Adir followed a few accounts now and they all look like related to a Chanel campaign.
Chanel Makeup creative partner (what Lucia used to be) https://instagram.com/ammydrammeh?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=
Great findings! I loved that makeup campaign, so I'm excited for this potential new one!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Great findings! I loved that makeup campaign, so I'm excited for this potential new one!
We gotta look for the tiny crumbs to get a clue lol. As soon as I heard Kristen and Adir are in Paris I was thinking how I would love for her to do another makeup or perfume campaign. It’s been a while

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That would be nice, but it's unlikely. You would want such a campaign up and running for the Christmas shopping rush and it's too late for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 01:11
That would be nice, but it's unlikely. You would want such a campaign up and running for the Christmas shopping rush and it's too late for that.
What are you even talking about? All Kristen's makeup campaigns, and she's had 7 of them so far if I'm counting them well, were released in late spring. Chanel does things their own way and it has worked extremely well for them so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 00:48
Guest wrote:
So a new campaign it is. Great!
Thank you for the csi work, anon.
Still don't know why Ruth was there but it doesn't really matter.
As a side note, I'll miss Lucia working with Kristen on these campaigns, they had really good rapport between them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2!
you'll think "how rude" but blonde Kristen (i'm talking about when she went to the oscars) was too sexy, especially with long hair. with this new haircut and color, she has a different kind of appeal. when she was blonde, she was very sexy. With long blonde hair she looks divine, hot, sexy. OK I'll stop now before I get banned forever.
Same!!! It took me awhile to get used to this version of her being blonde. But I ended up loving it more than any shade she's been. And, yeah it was FIRE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 22:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2!
Nah, I don't like her with longer hair. CA promo hairstyle was the best one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/bustedsunsets/statu ... EHmqAVS2aA

What happened to the "media" button?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Adir back in the states judging from the instagram stories he just posted? If so, then Kristen has probably gone home as well. :hmmm:

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 06:10
Is Adir back in the states judging from the instagram stories he just posted? If so, then Kristen has probably gone home as well. :hmmm:
I don't think so, 16 hours ago he said "birthday celebration in Paris." however he could have flown home in that time I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 06:26
Guest wrote:
I don't think so, 16 hours ago he said "birthday celebration in Paris." however he could have flown home in that time I guess.
Da. I think he got an early bday celebration in Paris with Kristen, Ruth and other people who worked with them on whatever they had to do for Chanel and then he posted an igs of that 16h ago while he was waiting to board his plane on a way home. I'm pretty sure all his newest igs are from LA and posted in real time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was hoping for a period piece (love seeing Kristen in costumes and hair&makeup very different from her own style) but oh well. We still have no idea if she even said yes to this project (but it's good to keep an eye on it).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 06:57
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I think he got an early bday celebration in Paris with Kristen, Ruth and other people who worked with them on whatever they had to do for Chanel and then he posted an igs of that 16h ago while he was waiting to board his plane on a way home. I'm pretty sure all his newest igs are from LA and posted in real time.
DA I'm not so sure the "party" stories are from LA. That's definetly not his house and all of the girls are his assistants or works with him. They all worked with him in other Chanel events/campaigns in France, although they live in LA. If he was in LA, I'd expect his other friends and husband to be celebrating with him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 10:08
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I'm not so sure the "party" stories are from LA. That's definetly not his house and all of the girls are his assistants or works with him. They all worked with him in other Chanel events/campaigns in France, although they live in LA. If he was in LA, I'd expect his other friends and husband to be celebrating with him.
Idk, it could be. But he said that the party was a surprise for him so it makes sense it's not in his home. And all the furniture, living and dining room, the kitchen, just the size of all you can see in those igs looks so American to me not French at all.

Fashion campaign shoots last a day or two tops so it makes total sense they back in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 10:42
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 10:08
Guest wrote:
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk, it could be. But he said that the party was a surprise for him so it makes sense it's not in his home. And all the furniture, living and dining room, the kitchen, just the size of all you can see in those igs looks so American to me not French at all.

Fashion campaign shoots last a day or two tops so it makes total sense they back in LA.
The kitchen story was not from last night. He was wearing completely different clothes. The living/dining room could be anywhere, LA, Paris, ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub: