Dairy of Kristen Stewart’s trip to Japan
:heart:

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:20
so they haven't married yet? Dylan is still referred to as "fiancée". surprised that they agree to share these intimate pics with magazine though. Cute pics anyways! :heart:

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:20
How cool! That's awesome that she did a little glimpse into her down time
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sara Paulson and Dylan followed each other just now. Hmm 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:29
What does the article say? I can’t open the link somehow. Is there any new info or it just repeats what we already know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chjkjytf
Reactions:

Post by Chjkjytf »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:31
I don't know what kind of cool she is is that because she makes weird face while clicking selfie or wearing weird combination of cloths,
I think she doesn't even seem confident around people and always depends on friends, can't go anywhere alone and handles situation, settled down with some mediocre, low self esteem partner. Wearing outfits at events unconventionally and using f word everywhere doesn't make you cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chjkjytf wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:55
Guest wrote:
I don't know what kind of cool she is is that because she makes weird face while clicking selfie or wearing weird combination of cloths,
I think she doesn't even seem confident around people and always depends on friends, can't go anywhere alone and handles situation, settled down with some mediocre, low self esteem partner. Wearing outfits at events unconventionally and using f word everywhere doesn't make you cool.
and you are just a bitter and jealous troll. :yawn: While you're hating on the strangers, they are staying in luxury hotels like Aman, eating fine dining and flying first class. Being mean and judgemental won't make you better off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:49
Guest wrote:
What does the article say? I can’t open the link somehow. Is there any new info or it just repeats what we already know?
Taking their time. While Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer haven’t rushed to get married — their big day could be coming very soon.

“It’ll probably happen this year,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly, noting that the couple’s nuptials initially got pushed back. “They had planned a ceremony in L.A. but rethought it. Then they planned a destination wedding, but things came up and it was put on hold.”

Instead, the Twilight star, 33, and Meyer, 35, are planning their wedding “on their terms” and it will “be perfect,” the insider says.

Kahdjd
Reactions:

Post by Kahdjd »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:29
Chjkjytf wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 09:55
Guest wrote:
and you are just a bitter and jealous troll. :yawn: While you're hating on the strangers, they are staying in luxury hotels like Aman, eating fine dining and flying first class. Being mean and judgemental won't make you better off.
Ohhh Luxury life!!!! Good for them👍May be bit judgemental but this is wrong message for Gen Z that someone lack of confidence, living codependent relationship and kind of superstitious, believes on psychic things for instance her Ghost hunting series is Coooool,it is not soooo cool
If I say about her partner,it seems that she keeps what comes easily.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Taking their time. While Kristen Stewart and Dylan Meyer haven’t rushed to get married — their big day could be coming very soon.

“It’ll probably happen this year,” a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly, noting that the couple’s nuptials initially got pushed back. “They had planned a ceremony in L.A. but rethought it. Then they planned a destination wedding, but things came up and it was put on hold.”

Instead, the Twilight star, 33, and Meyer, 35, are planning their wedding “on their terms” and it will “be perfect,” the insider says.
Also keep in mind US isn't exactly reputable and "insider" and "source" isn't exactly reliable, I don't think anyone actually close to them would blab to US weekly so take with a grain of salt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Also keep in mind US isn't exactly reputable and "insider" and "source" isn't exactly reliable, I don't think anyone actually close to them would blab to US weekly so take with a grain of salt.
Why haven't they had the wedding? They have been engaged for 2 years. Why it takes them so long to have the wedding? Normally ppl will have the wedding shortly after the engagament. Is one of them not ready yet and still has doubts? Someone needs to give them the ultimatum. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:47
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why haven't they had the wedding? They have been engaged for 2 years. Why it takes them so long to have the wedding? Normally ppl will have the wedding shortly after the engagament. Is one of them not ready yet and still has doubts? Someone needs to give them the ultimatum. lol
DA this article may be Ruth-generated BUT, just Expect the Unexpected from K and D ! When it happens….we’ll know. Within a couple of weeks after, anyway lol!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 02:37
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:47
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA this article may be Ruth-generated BUT, just Expect the Unexpected from K and D ! When it happens….we’ll know. Within a couple of weeks after, anyway lol!
DA.
This came after the trip to Tokyo where Dylan was mentioned as the fiancée, and some of the couple's fans were there asking questions on Dylan's Instagram.
It has nothing to do with Ruth, if the publication had it, it would say that Kristen's publicist had commented, even for more credibility.
But they say sources close to the couple suggest it's a gossip friend, and I don't think it's Kristen's friend, those sources stopped some time ago, I think it's one of Dylan's friends because they're new to this, and of course, they are rooting for their friends and don't like people going there to ask the reason for the delay.
It's a very explanatory article where talks about it being this year but there was a postponement and other things. Yes, I think it's someone in their cycle, but not Kristen's PR team.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

You people realize that US quoting an anonymous "source or insider" could literally be an intern or an imaginative fan, right? I know some of you hate Kristen and Dylan's friends or Kristen's team but that doesn't mean any of them are running to a gossip magazine
If they did talk to anyone it's probably some random person who is like a friend of the landscaper or some shit lol!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:32
You people realize that US quoting an anonymous "source or insider" could literally be an intern or an imaginative fan, right? I know some of you hate Kristen and Dylan's friends or Kristen's team but that doesn't mean any of them are running to a gossip magazine
If they did talk to anyone it's probably some random person who is like a friend of the landscaper or some shit lol!
Exactly!

All those people above are either trolls or really dumb (yes, I said it) because no one in their right mind would think that Kristen, or Dylan for that matter, nor anyone close to them and in-the-know of things, would EVER "talk" to US Weekly. It's US Weekly people! Ringing any freaking bells?! Jfc, some people here are just...idk, pathetic? with how little of their common sense they actually use.

Kristen, in extremely rare occasions, uses PEOPLE magazine to announce private life related stuff because she has an inside person there. Or she used to have before that lady left the mag. It was one of Tara's bffs who used to run People's style section before she left to do other stuff. ALL real fans know this which only proves those people above are non-fans (some of you are simply a-holes).

What's the absolute WORST here tho is that, after all these YEARS, there are still some amongst you who are taking seriously tabloid articles where the most intimate inner thoughts and musings and feelings are being by "anonymous source". Haven't you learned anything?! It just can't be that your media literacy is this damn low, no way. You must be trolling.
But in case you aren't, WTF is wrong with you people?! HOW can you still buy into stuff like that?! Kristen is never this candid in her real serious interviews, why would she then tell something like that to a tabloid, to THAT tabloid? Because, if you believe that BS, then you certainly believe it came directly from her because no "anonymous source" would know her exact thoughts.

And lastly, can you all stop pretending that you care about this wedding? Like anyone here will believe you want them to go through with it. Most of you still pray for immediate breakup. No one's buying your "concern" or " interest ".

This thread has lost all but handful of people who are real fans because no real fan would even come here to post that BS from US Weekly just like we don't post other tabloid stuff. We all know better.
Like, imagine thinking there's any truth to it and not it being them using Kristen and Dylan to post something LGBTQ related for Pride month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A24 started another round of test screenings for their upcoming movies so I went snooping around on film forums and places like that to see if there's anything new on LLB. What surprised me is that it feels like no one has it on their radar anymore. It wasn't like that before but after that first test screening and reactions that came out of it, interest for LLB kinda fizzled out completely, idk. Anyway, I'm also closely following Venice prediction lists from both US and European trades and LLB isn't mentioned there either even tho A24 has few films that are highly likely to premiere there.
This feels like they wanted one kind of a movie, Rose Glass gave them something else and now A24 has no idea what to do with it and how to proceed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This actor did ADR for LLB last month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like they adopted a new cat. Cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:37
A24 started another round of test screenings for their upcoming movies so I went snooping around on film forums and places like that to see if there's anything new on LLB. What surprised me is that it feels like no one has it on their radar anymore. It wasn't like that before but after that first test screening and reactions that came out of it, interest for LLB kinda fizzled out completely, idk. Anyway, I'm also closely following Venice prediction lists from both US and European trades and LLB isn't mentioned there either even tho A24 has few films that are highly likely to premiere there.
This feels like they wanted one kind of a movie, Rose Glass gave them something else and now A24 has no idea what to do with it and how to proceed.
What were the reactions that came from the test screening? Is it being re-cut?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted 2 pics (2371) and followed someone (407). I wonder if the pics are with the new cat Cozy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Kristen filmed the Dylan and Cozy video. He's cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 22:53
Could be. Is the backgroud and surroundings look like Kristen's house?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 01:08
Guest wrote:
Da. The pic she posted on June 10 and both new IG stories were taken on the same day and at the same place that is clearly not Kristen's "old" house (different bathroom, different type of floors, leather sofa). So either they moved into their new home or Dylan was somewhere else.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 07:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. The pic she posted on June 10 and both new IG stories were taken on the same day and at the same place that is clearly not Kristen's "old" house (different bathroom, different type of floors, leather sofa). So either they moved into their new home or Dylan was somewhere else.
I'm pretty sure that's the floor in the master bedroom and bathroom/closet area of the old house

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Kristen interviewed Rachel Sennot for Interview mag and it's a pretty great and funny conversation lol!

Her and Dylan are writing a stoner girl comedy film.
"Me and Dylan are writing a movie. It’s a stoner girl comedy, and it’s really fucking stupid. I think you’ll like it. But the reason I even thought of this is because our producer is our best friend. We’re starting a company. I’ve worked with so many people that I didn’t know and that I didn’t like for so long. It was definitely valuable, but also, fuck that."

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... nversation
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 12:58
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 07:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure that's the floor in the master bedroom and bathroom/closet area of the old house
I don't think it is, it looked totally different in pics we saw SM, Dylan and even Kristen's team posting over the years. But it doesn't matter much anyway so...the cat is really really cute, lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 13:58
Kristen interviewed Rachel Sennot for Interview mag and it's a pretty great and funny conversation lol!

Her and Dylan are writing a stoner girl comedy film.
"Me and Dylan are writing a movie. It’s a stoner girl comedy, and it’s really fucking stupid. I think you’ll like it. But the reason I even thought of this is because our producer is our best friend. We’re starting a company. I’ve worked with so many people that I didn’t know and that I didn’t like for so long. It was definitely valuable, but also, fuck that."

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/ ... nversation
Such a great interview, especially since Kristen was an interviewer, not the interviewed one

And I'm so glad to hear that she's finally starting a production company, a long overdue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm glad she's sticking to her indie roots. any indie flick is superior to stupid blockbuster/capeshit trash or dull pretentious oscarbaits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:00
i'm glad she's sticking to her indie roots. any indie flick is superior to stupid blockbuster/capeshit trash or dull pretentious oscarbaits.
Yes of course it's better to make movies only 10 people will see versus films millions want to see. Because obviously movies are made for noone to watch them, it's the whole purpose of them. :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 22:18
Guest wrote:
Yes of course it's better to make movies only 10 people will see versus films millions want to see. Because obviously movies are made for noone to watch them, it's the whole purpose of them. :fool:
Big stars should take risks. The whole benefit to being a star is supposed to be that your presence gets people interested in a project they'd otherwise ignore. Kristen can do paycheck work any old time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
THIS!
All these shitter twitards only cares about fucking rotten tomatoes ratings and hollywood pay-to-win awards. Fortunately, Kristen is not a one-dimensional moron like them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen followed 3 accounts (410)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's pretend we don't love watching Kristen work with Pablo Larrain, Cronenberg, show interest in directing a movie, go through Oscar season with impeccable hype.
Let's get into the joke that everyone loves when she stays in scripted indies so inferior they feel like early career. Hey, Kristen is past that stage, she can get really good indie scripts, including writing a good script without being pretentious, but what she said doesn't sound good, it's trash comedy.
At this point I would prefer her to be doing TCoW, an indie that has everything to be good and unpretentious.
I am amazed at the inability of some fans to be honest or see the truth. Come on, nobody expects Kristen to go from a Susan Sontag, Diana Spencer, Lídia Y. biopic, collaboration with Assayas, directing a cool short video clip to starting their partnership in production with a story about potheads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 00:33
Guest wrote:
THIS!
All these shitter twitards only cares about fucking rotten tomatoes ratings and hollywood pay-to-win awards. Fortunately, Kristen is not a one-dimensional moron like them
DA. Not all fans care about awards, don't generalize. She work in Hollywood whether or not there are scripts that take good direction that get good acting and rise in the appreciation of film critics, I don't even care if she would be nominated for an award or not, just seeing how well her work is received by specialized critics is already rewarding.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm still surprised about the curtain thing. I can't sleep without that in my bedroom.
Good that she's much better now on sleep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 03:16
I'm still surprised about the curtain thing. I can't sleep without that in my bedroom.
Good that she's much better now on sleep.
of course she had normal curtains, not the blackout type that can close during the day and make it dark like night.
I think in old stories of CJ, Suzie and so many others, could see blinds rolled up.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Everyone is going to have opinions on Kristen's projects and what they would like her to do with her career. It gets annoying when fans think they know what's best for her and know what she should do.

I'll watch whatever she is in, whatever she writes or directs or produces to support her.
If writing scripts and starting a production company with Dylan, or doing a show with CJ, or directing music videos or small indie films is what she wants to do and what makes her happy then that's totally fine.
It's her life and her career, she should be doing whatever she wants to do and what interests her.

If it isn't something that interests you then don't watch it. But shitting on her and her fiancee and her friends and choices she makes just because it's not what you want her to do isn't cool.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I go in another direction.
I like her, I admire her talent and perseverance, but I won't say that I like and support everything she does, even because if we base ourselves on what happiness means to her, we may find out later that she wasn't even that happy.
She herself said that she worked on projects that didn't make her happy, and we didn't even notice.
So I think this thing of "if she is happy I support..." is not always 100% and we can disagree about that.

I think she's getting a bad deal at the moment, I'm not going to pretend I like it, I'm not going to blame anyone, when she wants to do something she does it and that's it.
we will probably know if everything worked out in 2 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 12:04
I see this thread is again going full into denial/delusion mode.
No room for different opinions, no place for open conversation, no will to think rationally/critically. Just forced positivity is allowed. That's more toxic than having to deal with real trolls but ok suit yourselves people.
This thread will never change and never learn from the past. That's why it's so slow, almost dead nowadays. Who wants to pretend everything's just bteat all the time.
To be fair, twitter isn't much better either, even the most hardcore fans who have been in the fandom since beginning have now switched to supporting other celebs. When even they are slowly jumping the ship it's the end.
But yes, Kristen is doing everything perfectly, we all should be thrilled for her. As if.
With so many years I think that many fans here have become more emotional than rational, denial in this case is more welcome than any word that turns in another direction.
Fans migrating is normal, new shows are released every day and people watch and like, they don't sit around waiting for Kristen's projects to come out, it's natural.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 14:44
Everyone is going to have opinions on Kristen's projects and what they would like her to do with her career. It gets annoying when fans think they know what's best for her and know what she should do.

I'll watch whatever she is in, whatever she writes or directs or produces to support her.
If writing scripts and starting a production company with Dylan, or doing a show with CJ, or directing music videos or small indie films is what she wants to do and what makes her happy then that's totally fine.
It's her life and her career, she should be doing whatever she wants to do and what interests her.

If it isn't something that interests you then don't watch it. But shitting on her and her fiancee and her friends and choices she makes just because it's not what you want her to do isn't cool.
Ah yes, someone who lives in LA will watch everything she's in. That's cool but those who don't live in LA or NYC, be it the rest of USA, Europe or Latin America, don't have that luxury so I'm sorry that fans from those places aren't jumping from joy that Kristen is again doing tiny little films no one will show outside of LA, NYC and couple of other big cities in the US. Maybe. And just for a week long run.
Did it ever occur to you that fans who complain are simply tired of having to pirate her films? We don't get any real promo, we don't get distribution, no local mag covers, nothing. Enthusiasm can sustain you only for so long, after that you have a real big ass problem if you want to watch her films.

Kristen is making movies for us, the PEOPLE, to see them. Her career is the only part of her life open and free for discussion because it's meant for us. And now you want to instal dictatorship of fake positivity among fans because you can't understand and accept that not everyone is as privileged as you are.
Wanting to see Kristen in projects that will be widely available, that we can go and see in a local theater with a friend for example, that we can talk about with other people in our lives because they were able to see it too etc is not a bad thing. In fact, that's how it's supposed to be.

Kristen can have whatever kind of career she wants but we are all allowed to comment on it, criticize it from our pov, wish for more, hope for the better and be honest about it.
This is a public forum where people come to talk. So let people talk, dammit, don't sush them all the time. Jeez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen smaller foreign movies are generally very good. Her US indies are generally not very good. After Spencer she said she was going to be wiser in choosing roles, but that seems to have fallen by the wayside. Also is CoW now dead?