Post by Guest »

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 13:42
Pretty sure Kristen was out and about yesterday afternoon. Kirsten Smith posted an ig story of Dylan with Cole, sort of seemed like they ran into her maybe. Or could be that Dylan was just walking Cole or met up with Kirsten for lunch or something who knows. But if Dylan and Cole were there, Kristen probably was too.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello. I read in an article that Kristen Stewart was the 3rd actress the part of Diana was offered to. Who were the two people before her?

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:42
Hello. I read in an article that Kristen Stewart was the 3rd actress the part of Diana was offered to. Who were the two people before her?
Pablo or a producer mentioned they originally wanted an English actress to play Diana (because obviously it would be easier and make the most sense) and they approached a couple of them and they were interested but felt it was too daunting etc so they were like what about an American actress and they immediately thought of Kristen and Pablo called her. They didn't say who the British actresses were.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:54
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:42
Pablo or a producer mentioned they originally wanted an English actress to play Diana (because obviously it would be easier and make the most sense) and they approached a couple of them and they were interested but felt it was too daunting etc so they were like what about an American actress and they immediately thought of Kristen and Pablo called her. They didn't say who the British actresses were.
Thank you for the information. After reading all the critics I can't even tell you how proud I am of Kristen. I'm a fan and I admit even I had doubts about whether or not she could pull this off. She's proved to be more talented and ballsy than I thought. My respect for her has tripled lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Pretty sure Kristen was out and about yesterday afternoon. Kirsten Smith posted an ig story of Dylan with Cole, sort of seemed like they ran into her maybe. Or could be that Dylan was just walking Cole or met up with Kirsten for lunch or something who knows. But if Dylan and Cole were there, Kristen probably was too.
Da. I'm probably wrong about this, but if my memory serves me right Kirsten occasionally does profiles on actors for big magazines. Like I said, I'm not sure but if she's still doing that then maybe Kristen had an interview with her. Or it was a business meeting between her and Kristen and/or Dylan about some script???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 15:47
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. I'm probably wrong about this, but if my memory serves me right Kirsten occasionally does profiles on actors for big magazines. Like I said, I'm not sure but if she's still doing that then maybe Kristen had an interview with her. Or it was a business meeting between her and Kristen and/or Dylan about some script???
It seems like Dylan will be directing a music video for her friend CJ's band.

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 15:47
Shamrocker wrote:
Guest wrote:
She is friends with Dylan and I think she follows Kristen and CJ etc on ig so I think she is just a friend and probably a bit of a mentor too, I mean she wrote legally blonde and 10 things I hate about you and those are pretty iconic late 90s early 2000s films.
She always leaves nice comments on ig posts.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spencer will be at the Chicago Film Festival.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spencer's Telluride reception is pretty similar to The Favourite so it will be fine. Something like The French Dispatch is completely fucked though based on that reception. As far as IMDB ratings go, Spencer will have tens of thousands of ratings by the end of the year so a few people trying to increase or lower it won't matter in the long run.

Cmstephie
Reactions: 0

Post by Cmstephie »

Hey guys. I am completely new to this forum and a huge Kristen fan since twilight. Love her in her different movies baring a few. Though I am writing for the first time, I follow this forum to get Kristen related informations.

For me she is one of the brightest star of Hollywood, though she haven't got the recognition she deserves yet. Hope Spencer brings her that. I don't know how the award system works, or it's not like I want an Oscar for her, a nomination is enough for me.

Regarding that Telluride blogspot article, I want to know something. How those things are counted or decided and how it affects Spencer's chances as it's in number 6! And how IMDb works. Sorry guys I am novice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cmstephie wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 03:35
Hey guys. I am completely new to this forum and a huge Kristen fan since twilight. Love her in her different movies baring a few. Though I am writing for the first time, I follow this forum to get Kristen related informations.

For me she is one of the brightest star of Hollywood, though she haven't got the recognition she deserves yet. Hope Spencer brings her that. I don't know how the award system works, or it's not like I want an Oscar for her, a nomination is enough for me.

Regarding that Telluride blogspot article, I want to know something. How those things are counted or decided and how it affects Spencer's chances as it's in number 6! And how IMDb works. Sorry guys I am novice.
That article is an subjective opinion, it affects nothing.
Just like imdb, where any random person can rate a movie with any random score.
And oscar is a competition between producers in the depth of their pockets, connections and ass-kissing. Nothing in it is about art or cinemacraft.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one is saying that Spencer is a best picture front-runner. Almost every critic and every awards pundit is saying that Kristen is one of the front-runners if not the front-runner. That telluride poll is consistent with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen is #1 on UK bookies oscar odds list.

https://www.oddschecker.com/awards/oscars/best-actress

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi! Do you think SPENCER will be elegible for the Gotham awards and Spirits awards? Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 09:36
Hi! Do you think SPENCER will be elegible for the Gotham awards and Spirits awards? Thanks.
Don't know much about Gotham rules so can't say anything about them but by the look of things, Spencer is not eligible for Indie Spirits because it's not an American production so, unless Neon is willing to find some loophole somewhere, Spencer won't be considered.

Petes
Reactions:

Post by Petes »

:dance2:
Hi helpful and knowledgeable folk....

Although it's now almost two years old, I am looking for the link to the whole Howard Stern interview from Nov '19

The link I'd previously used on Youtube is no longer accessible

Thank you folks

sicvita
Reactions: 11

Post by sicvita »

Petes wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 10:40

Although it's now almost two years old, I am looking for the link to the whole Howard Stern interview from Nov '19

Thank you folks
Do you mean this one?

Kristen Stewart “Can't F-cking Wait” to Propose to Her Girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Scott Feinberg has his Oscars forecast up.

*BEST ACTRESS*

Frontrunners
Kristen Stewart (Spencer) — podcast
Olivia Colman (The Lost Daughter) — podcast
Jennifer Hudson (Respect)
Jessica Chastain (The Eyes of Tammy Faye) — podcast
Emilia Jones (CODA)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... ium=social

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:-/
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 09:57
Guest wrote:
Don't know much about Gotham rules so can't say anything about them but by the look of things, Spencer is not eligible for Indie Spirits because it's not an American production so, unless Neon is willing to find some loophole somewhere, Spencer won't be considered.
In other forums people are discussing this and it's seems that the movie is not eligible

RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY . Indie S A

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 15:53
:-/
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 09:57
Guest wrote:
In other forums people are discussing this and it's seems that the movie is not eligible

RULES FOR ELIGIBILITY . Indie S A
Da. Based on those rules, Spencer is definitely not eligible.
Pablo is Chilean with no permanent residence in the US, Steven (writer) is British also without US permanent residence so even if one or more producers have USA passport or live there permanently, it makes no difference because the rule says at least 2 out of those 3 positions. Spencer is happening entirely in UK so it's breaking second set of rules too.

Petes
Reactions:

Post by Petes »

sicvita wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 11:07
Petes wrote:

Thank you folks
Do you mean this one?

Looking for the whole interview though. There's a few select snippets on YouTube but can no longer find the whole thing.
I'm not US based so unsure if there's another site to do with the show. I've looked but not found.

Any ideas, anyone? Greatly appreciated 😊

Runner
Reactions: 29

Post by Runner »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen commented on CJs post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Petes wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 17:22
sicvita wrote:
Petes wrote:

Thank you folks
Do you mean this one?

Looking for the whole interview though. There's a few select snippets on YouTube but can no longer find the whole thing.
I'm not US based so unsure if there's another site to do with the show. I've looked but not found.

FYI.. https://m.weibo.cn/3005768435/4455287148633575

crickets
Reactions: 77

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 05:13
Petes wrote:
sicvita wrote:
Petes wrote:

Thank you folks
Do you mean this one?

Or here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted +2 now 2167

Petes
Reactions:

Post by Petes »

crickets wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 05:29
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 05:13
Petes wrote:
sicvita wrote:
Petes wrote:

Thank you folks
Do you mean this one?

Or here
Super, thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lily will gave a gig tonight in LA. I wonder if Kristen will go.

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Official trailer?

Shamrocker
Veteran

Post by Shamrocker »

ryann wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 16:11