Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 13:57
Shamrocker wrote:
21 May 2023, 13:48
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 11:15
Is it Kristen walking ahead of Dylan entering in that wine bar in Sarah’s story? If it’s Kristen, did she cut her hair?
Sarah is private but some fans follow her. You can go to storysaver.net to save ig stories from people you follow and take a screenshot and share if you want us to see this person's hair lol
Caitlin's girlfriend, I even like the style she likes to wear.

Reactions:

Re: Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Maybe someone will post pics with Kristen later.
By the stories, even those that show around Kristen do not appear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 04:22
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 00:40
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 23:55
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:50
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 00:02

Kristen not looking too full of joy and happiness here.
SA, on second look you can see from her eyes in the first photo where she's sitting down that Kristen has spied the pap which explains the demeanor.
It's a scope lens, that's why the pics look bad, when they use these lenses at night the images look like this, apparently she didn't even see them.

It's been a while since she doesn't care about them, she just ignores them. How did no one notice this?

Did Kristen tell you she didn't see the pap because it sure looks like she does in the first photo where she's sitting looking directly at the camera.
Now we have the idiot who will comment "Kristen told you that..." Lol. She looks in the direction, but it's not focused, she may have been suspicious of the car parked there, but there's definitely a big distance from the parked car and the place she's sitting.
When she gets up and leaves she doesn't even look at them anymore, the distance is clear.
Don't worry, she wasn't mad at Dylan, she was just normal listening to what Dylan was saying, she just wasn't smiling and that doesn't have anything to do with it, most of the time she is like that.
Chill out, it's obvious the anon was making fun of the "apparently she didn't even see them" comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Last week of Sacramento shooting.

Of course we can't be sure, because we didn't get any set pics and all we have is that one tweet from a crew person, but it really looks like Kristen worked on this movie for only couple of days. We kinda already guessed her role was tiny when it was announced so no surprises there.
And the whole film is micro-budget production, super indie but not a potential awards player nor with any real box-office draw so whatever happens to it won't matter much. It's just another favor Kristen did for a friend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:eyeroll: :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted (2365)

I wonder if she went to Sacramento.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kind of OT, but why did Dylan share the apartment with roomates before she moved in with Kristen? Aren't the housing prices in US relatively cheap compared with the local median salaries?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:12
Firebrand got terrible reviews so idk about this :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:35
Guest wrote:
The difference is the writers. Firebrand was written by 3 people, 2 of whom have only written bad movies and 1 who has only written one good one.

This movie is written by a guy who co-wrote a lot of classics and does not have a single critical flop to his name.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. It got mixed reviews, might even say it's polarizing to extent, and there's difference between how US and non-US critics saw it. But yes, it didn't get raves but neither did PS for example when it first premiered in Cannes but then it went on to become highly critically acclaimed (altho, French never warmed to it) so let's see what will happen to Firebrand once it starts playing outside festival circuit.

Anyway, the script for this one is by the guy who wrote some really excellent films (that aren't for everyone) so that's good and the cast is also solid so we'll see. Definitely more promising project than Sacramento and even Sontag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 12:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The difference is the writers. Firebrand was written by 3 people, 2 of whom have only written bad movies and 1 who has only written one good one.

This movie is written by a guy who co-wrote a lot of classics and does not have a single critical flop to his name.
It's been written by Efthimis Filippou who has frequently worked with Yorgos Lanthimos they won the best screenplay Oscar for The Lobster i think we're in very good hands it's okay to just be excited for things instead of looking for reasons to complain lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, they are planing to shoot Rosebushpruning (we seriously need to come up with short name for this one because there's no way I'm typing its full name every time we talk about it, lol) next spring. Promising start of 2024 (if everything goes as planned).

This means next year we might get 3 for sure but maybe even whole 3 films from Kristen: Sacramento. Sontag (if strikes in Hollywood don't mess up with their plans for filming) and then this new one if they manage to finish it on time for fall festivals (if not, then we'll have at least 1 movie for 2025).

What do you think, will Kristen shoot TCoW this year at all? Of course, this in case actors' (SAG-AFTRA) strike doesn't happen because IF it does happen then the industry will shut down completely for real so there's no pint in talking what film will or won't get made in a situation like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 13:42
So, they are planing to shoot Rosebushpruning (we seriously need to come up with short name for this one because there's no way I'm typing its full name every time we talk about it, lol) next spring. Promising start of 2024 (if everything goes as planned).

This means next year we might get 3 for sure but maybe even whole 3 films from Kristen: Sacramento. Sontag (if strikes in Hollywood don't mess up with their plans for filming) and then this new one if they manage to finish it on time for fall festivals (if not, then we'll have at least 1 movie for 2025).

What do you think, will Kristen shoot TCoW this year at all? Of course, this in case actors' (SAG-AFTRA) strike doesn't happen because IF it does happen then the industry will shut down completely for real so there's no pint in talking what film will or won't get made in a situation like that.
* 2 (movies) for sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 13:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's been written by Efthimis Filippou who has frequently worked with Yorgos Lanthimos they won the best screenplay Oscar for The Lobster i think we're in very good hands it's okay to just be excited for things instead of looking for reasons to complain lol.
I'm not complaining lol. I was hoping her Oscar nom would lead to her getting A-list roles with top directors, but doesn't seem to have made a huge difference. This is the type of indie roles she was getting before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

“RBP” will work!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nice
DA, yes - always wanted her to work with Elle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 13:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not complaining lol. I was hoping her Oscar nom would lead to her getting A-list roles with top directors, but doesn't seem to have made a huge difference. This is the type of indie roles she was getting before.
Da. What made you think Kristen would do things differently?
Based on everything she said she wants to make in the next 3 years (like that reality with CJ, then TCoW, than that series she co-wrote with Dylan she wants to star in as well, etc), it was crystal clear that Kristen was planning to go on with business-as-usual approach even after Oscar nom. That in her case means "be in bunch of indies", some with experienced (mostly foreign) directors and some with newcomers (mostly as a favor to a friend) plus make few interesting things on a side (music videos, short films, reality show) all while she's trying to start making her own films (TCoW, Joan of Arc).

For A-list directors to start hiring her, she needs to make sure that they all know she's available, willing and eager to work with them, her team (agents) need to get that kind of word out there. I'm not sure Kristen is ready to be that proactive with her career, her way is to wait and see what will come her way, what offers will fall into her lap. That has been her m.o. since the very beginning and I don't see her ever changing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 14:22
Guest wrote:

“RBP” will work!
RBP it is then. 👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 14:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nice
DA, yes - always wanted her to work with Elle.
X2. Same. Looking forward to hearing more about their roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This director is not the best we have in Brazil, but he is one of the good ones. I believe the screenwriter got Kristen's attention, the cast is very good. I would love for Kristen to work with the Brazilian director Kleber Mendonça Filho, he is very good, he has incredible political scripts, Always very well received at Cannes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 14:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. What made you think Kristen would do things differently?
Based on everything she said she wants to make in the next 3 years (like that reality with CJ, then TCoW, than that series she co-wrote with Dylan she wants to star in as well, etc), it was crystal clear that Kristen was planning to go on with business-as-usual approach even after Oscar nom. That in her case means "be in bunch of indies", some with experienced (mostly foreign) directors and some with newcomers (mostly as a favor to a friend) plus make few interesting things on a side (music videos, short films, reality show) all while she's trying to start making her own films (TCoW, Joan of Arc).

For A-list directors to start hiring her, she needs to make sure that they all know she's available, willing and eager to work with them, her team (agents) need to get that kind of word out there. I'm not sure Kristen is ready to be that proactive with her career, her way is to wait and see what will come her way, what offers will fall into her lap. That has been her m.o. since the very beginning and I don't see her ever changing it.
DA.
She is solid. Post-Oscars actresses are obvious by signing with Marvel or working with A-list directors on generic scripts. That's not Kristen. She doesn't need money and fame, the saga made her famous, Chanel has a millionaire contract with her.
That means she's not going to go for A-List directors, they're more interested in working with new stars like Anya Taylor-Joy, Zendaya, Victoria Pedretti who be working with Ava DuVernay( my dream Kristen to work with her).. They are looking for fresh actresses, not in age, but in career.

Almost 50 movies! Kristen doesn't need to work with the directors everyone calls the A-List, she already has the solidity of an actress, her target now is writing, directing and acting in small roles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karim Ainouz previous movie (Invisible Life) got rave reviews (currently 94% on RT, 81 on Metacritic). The screenwriter is great (The Lobster!). Josh O´Connor and Elle Fanning! I'm sold!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder who will play the lead in RBP tho. Because, in that old Italian movie this one is based on, the story is about a young man who plots killing of his dysfunctional family. I'm assuming, Kristen, Josh and Elle are members of that family but who's the young man? In the old movie, that character was played by a newcomer actor who broke out with that role and went to become big star so maybe they'll cast a newbie this time too. Supporting cast is already stacked so they can go with a new face as the lead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:04
I wonder who will play the lead in RBP tho. Because, in that old Italian movie this one is based on, the story is about a young man who plots killing of his dysfunctional family. I'm assuming, Kristen, Josh and Elle are members of that family but who's the young man? In the old movie, that character was played by a newcomer actor who broke out with that role and went to become big star so maybe they'll cast a newbie this time too. Supporting cast is already stacked so they can go with a new face as the lead.
It could be Josh or it could even be a woman this time which would make sense since they want to make it modern and about the end of patriarchial family, it doesn't sound like it'll be a faithful adaptation anyway so they can do something pretty different but using similar themes and plot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:08
Guest wrote:
It could be Josh or it could even be a woman this time which would make sense since they want to make it modern and about the end of patriarchial family, it doesn't sound like it'll be a faithful adaptation anyway so they can do something pretty different but using similar themes and plot.
If that's the case then Elle is playing the wannabe killer? And Kristen and Josh are the parents?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:24
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:08
Guest wrote:
If that's the case then Elle is playing the wannabe killer? And Kristen and Josh are the parents?
We don't know, we have to wait and see, it could be any of them.

Riley1966
Reactions: 5

Post by Riley1966 »

Cj and boyfriend got married by cj's Instagram???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The cast for this new movie is 🔥. All three are critical darlings. It’ll be interesting to see how they adapt the sourced material. We don’t know who will be the lead but I’m laughing at the suggestion that Kristen and Josh might be Elle’s parents. The lead could be any of them - in the original the actor was in his late 20’s, which all three of them could pass for. We also don’t know how faithful it will be. I’m very excited about this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by 3030 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

NO, her best offers were shitty movies with bad scripts and unknown directors. Now she is working with a director who won an award at cannes years ago, and the movie has one of the best screenwriters that we can ask for.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

1 Image

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

My roommate is learning Japanese and ran what we have of the interview through his translator for me.
The one page we have is just about chanel mostly and her relationship with the house and similar quotes we've heard before. And a bit about the miracle of making films, working with cast and crew towards one goal.
I have no idea if the interview is actually longer or if that one page is it.
1 Image
Last edited by Shamrocker on 25 May 2023, 02:32, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shamrocker wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:22

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's trying to kill me, isn't she?

ImageImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And the last time she worked with an Oscar winning screenwriter was what 7 years ago? Fresh of her Cesar win there's a difference between random bad indie films which were mostly favours to friends which was what the last few years pre Spencer looked like and and indie film thats by an acclaimed director and screenwriter co starring some very loved young names in the industry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We never know how a project will turn out, but this is definitely promising on paper. Promising director, great screenwriter with imppeccable track record, exciting cast, intriguing story and something pretty different for Kristen. And it has enough pedigree to be in competition at both Cannes and Venice, just a matter of which one they choose.

I like this choice, LLB and Sontag, they're all promising in my eyes. Love Me is a question mark but sounds intriguing, Sacramento sounds like a favor but since it's a tiny role I don't really care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:49
She's trying to kill me, isn't she?

ImageImageImageImage
what the fuck!! :schlick:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:51
ImageImage
that wig is goddamn ugly tho, lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RBP in PW.

Just look at that plot, it's so effed up it's so gross and so hilarious (in pitch black comedy way) at the same time.

I think Kristen and Elle are playing Gulia and Lucia.
I would love it if Kristen is the sister (Gulia) because that character seems to be quite sinister in her own way and we know, based on Timlin, how great Kristen can be when she's playing women like that. So here's hoping.
I wonder who they will cast to play the mother and especially the other brother Augusto because his role is big supporting. This if Josh is playing the killer brother of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean, she would be perfect Gulia, just look at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Based on this pic, the shoot was done in LA on the same day as the premiere of short music film video (March 31?) because the hair and make-up match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 07:14

Based on this pic, the shoot was done in LA on the same day as the premiere of short music film video (March 31?) because the hair and make-up match.
da. maybe also the fishnet stockings?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 07:22
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 07:14

da. maybe also the fishnet stockings?
Yeah I was just thinking of the same! The makeup, hairstyle, and the fishnet stocking all correspond to her look at the premiere day. so she immediately went straight to the premiere as soon as she had done the shooting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 07:05
RBP in PW.

Just look at that plot, it's so effed up it's so gross and so hilarious (in pitch black comedy way) at the same time.

I would love it if Kristen is the sister (Gulia) because that character seems to be quite sinister in her own way and we know, based on Timlin, how great Kristen can be when she's playing women like that. So here's hoping.
I wonder who they will cast to play the mother and especially the other brother Augusto because his role is big supporting. This if Josh is playing the killer brother of course.
This synopsis is from the original movie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 10:20
Guest wrote:
RBP in PW.

Of course it's from the old movie, this new one is based on it. But, considering that trades didn't announce gender swapping for the new version and all 3 cast members are within age difference to play siblings or gfs/bfs of those siblings (big family, many children so bigger age gap is expected and that's what we got between Josh and Elle with Kristen in the middle), it really looks like we have our main character and biggest supporting parts already cast.
There's almost a whole year till they start filming it so we'll get more info and new casting news till then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 10:20
Guest wrote:
RBP in PW.

The trades didn't say anything about the new version's story though. There'll be a lot of changes, not necessarily gender swaping but most of the original wouldn't make sense in a modern setting, I saw it yesterday.

Lucia is a tiny role in the original, so either they drastically expanded it or they gender swap at least one of the brothers (not necessarily Alessandro, it could be Augusto) since Kristen, Josh and Elle have the biggest roles according to THR.