Re: Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Assuming Kristen is indeed on that flight, Cannes 2022 edition is now over for her. So, to sum it up......

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bye bye Cannes.

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 20:02
Bye bye Cannes.

Lily Kershaw has a show in WeHo tomorrow night that Kristen may go to.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 08:00
We've been fed so well lately :blow:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

10 years from now Kristen will still be talking about directing TCoW.😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj wrote:
25 May 2022, 21:40
10 years from now Kristen will still be talking about directing TCoW.😄
😅I don't think it's getting made this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another bit about TCoW.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlouetteM
Reactions:

Post by AlouetteM »

Kind of surprised a few people were worried about Dylan. Kristen was literally there for like 2 days and seemed like she was at various work events, and the other stars didn't have their partners with them (Viggo, Lea, etc.). As far as CJ, maybe he had clients, maybe he just went with her, who knows? But he's been loyal to her for like over a decade and never appeared to sell her out to the paps despite being a bit of a socialite type, so I think it makes sense she takes him with her. A lot of stars have childhood friends/etc. who work with them as they can trust them.

Also (glad) that her interview with Rachel Handler from Vulture went well (tho I didn't get the Degrassi reference?). I enjoy Rachel's feed, but sometimes...sometimes I get the gut feeling she sort of sets celebrities up/tries to take them out of context. A lot of celebrity journalism these days is kind of gotcha style journalism-probably as they rely so much on clicks to make money as the market is oversaturated right now. I'm honestly kind of surprised publicists continue to send their clients to be interviewed by her because of that..

She's gotta be doing pre production for Love Lies Bleeding, right? That's what I'm most excited for of all her upcoming projects...Does anyone know if it's still filming in New Mexico or is it filming in England after all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AlouetteM wrote:
26 May 2022, 03:57
Kind of surprised a few people were worried about Dylan. Kristen was literally there for like 2 days and seemed like she was at various work events, and the other stars didn't have their partners with them (Viggo, Lea, etc.). As far as CJ, maybe he had clients, maybe he just went with her, who knows? But he's been loyal to her for like over a decade and never appeared to sell her out to the paps despite being a bit of a socialite type, so I think it makes sense she takes him with her. A lot of stars have childhood friends/etc. who work with them as they can trust them.

Also (glad) that her interview with Rachel Handler from Vulture went well (tho I didn't get the Degrassi reference?). I enjoy Rachel's feed, but sometimes...sometimes I get the gut feeling she sort of sets celebrities up/tries to take them out of context. A lot of celebrity journalism these days is kind of gotcha style journalism-probably as they rely so much on clicks to make money as the market is oversaturated right now. I'm honestly kind of surprised publicists continue to send their clients to be interviewed by her because of that..

She's gotta be doing pre production for Love Lies Bleeding, right? That's what I'm most excited for of all her upcoming projects...Does anyone know if it's still filming in New Mexico or is it filming in England after all?
New Mexico, they already signed with Crescit Studios. I wonder when will they announce the other lead...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cronenberg about the choices Kristen made while playing Timlin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anna19
Reactions:

Post by Anna19 »

I wonder what happened to that gun control short she was going to do. Does anybody know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2022, 21:54
Another bit about TCoW.

I honestly I think she should shelve TCoW for now and direct something else first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maggie (Dylan's friend) and Cam Grey posted from Lily's gig. Kristen is probably there too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posted by The Academy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can someone tell me from which interview it is quoted ? I read one or two havent found this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 09:02

Can someone tell me from which interview it is quoted ? I read one or two havent found this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When does these two ladies going to get married.
Kristen talked about not liking being in a long engagement. They should just go and get hitched legally. And as told by her, :dance2: after filming her 1st venture they can have an elaborate wedding and party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, in the video interview it sounds different, with Kristen talking about doing the movie first and then getting married. So we probably will have to wait a few more years! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 12:38
Well, in the video interview it sounds different, with Kristen talking about doing the movie first and then getting married. So we probably will have to wait a few more years! :lol:
Yup. Just make up your mind and just go for it.
God knows when is that day coming. But a small tiny wedding is actually doable and going for the movie to complete. Also she will be filming till Aug. so no hope for this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 12:45
Guest wrote:
God knows when is that day coming. But a small tiny wedding is actually doable and going for the movie to complete. Also she will be filming till Aug. so no hope for this year.
Having said that.. it’s gonna happen when it’s supposed to happen. Its a decision of a lifetime for both of them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Having said that.. it’s gonna happen when it’s supposed to happen. Its a decision of a lifetime for both of them.
DA Marriage equality may end before they get around to it, unfortunately. No, I'm not trying to be a drama queen. Just being a realist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 16:04
Guest wrote:
27 May 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA Marriage equality may end before they get around to it, unfortunately. No, I'm not trying to be a drama queen. Just being a realist.
For California it might not can’t say about the rest of USA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no Best Support Actress award in Cannes, but the fact that she made a great impact on a small role is amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leaking info about Cannes awards say that there will be 9 (!) movies awarded but nothing for CotF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not going to happen because CotF is everything but the movie Academy would like. Still, nice to see it singled out. Positive press is always welcome.