Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

mcdumbass
Reactions: 20

Kristen Stewart - Part VIII

Post by mcdumbass »

Welcome to Kristen Stewart part 8 :gaypimp:
Moderated by Mcdumbass.

Please read rules below before posting:

1. This is a thread for Kristen Stewart, the woman and the actor. This is not the place to come if you want to bash and hate on every little thing about her. Constructive criticism every once in a while is fine but that's it.

2. No het talk. Talking about relationships with men will get you banned even if you're not a troll.

3. DON'T quote the obvious trolls. Don't quote them and don't make posts talking about them. If you think it's a troll then ignore it and report it. Quote the trolls and you will  get banned.

4. You can mention exes (Alicia, Soko, Annie etc.) if it's RELEVANT to the discussion. If something new happened with these exes that has something to do with Kristen, then go ahead and discuss. Don't randomly bring up an ex for no reason or post pictures from years ago unless it's relevant.

Discussion not focused on Kristen will be considered OT and may be reported and removed.

Acceptable forms of On Topic discussion include (But are not limited to):

- Her past, present and future roles - Both Gay and Straight.
- Lesbian/Bi relationship rumors
- Upcoming events
- Sightings
- Appreciation for the actress
- Speculation on what is coming up next for her
- Pictures of Kristen Stewart (Always Source)
- GIFs of Kristen Stewart (Always Source)
- Social media use by Kristen Stewart (Always Source)

Links to previous threads:
1 Image

crickets
Reactions: 77

Re: Kristen Stewart Part VIII

Post by crickets »

Welcome to part VIII! Thanks to our mod. I can’t wait to see what our girl will bring us next! I hope she enjoys her trip in Europe and already a lot of weeks without paparazzi...
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan followed Nettie with her private and public account. Nettie followed back. Might be hanging out while Kristen and Dylan are in London. Dylan also followed Nettie’s bf on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/RGLaaaa/status/1337682421664395265
Google translate:
Kristen Stewart is in London right now preparing to play Lady Di in the movie Spencer that the great Pablo Larraín is going to direct.

Many refuse to believe that Stewart can do it well, but she has spent months preparing and preparing that happy and much commented accent and voice of which she was and is one of the most loved characters by the public.

Let me remind you of the journey of this great actress. And it is that she released her first film by the hand of Jodie Foster and David Fincher. At the age of 14, she premiered her first film at her first festival (Sundace). At 18 she became an adolescent icon with Twilight (along with many began to hate her for no reason) and at 24 she became the first actress (not an actor) to win what is known as the Oscar for the first time. French in the cradle of cinema. After that award came innumerable US awards and recognitions that did not end up becoming an Oscar nomination because the IFC distributor did not want to do, what now seems necessary, campaign for her. A missed occasion.

But here is the golden opportunity to reach glory. Pablo Larraín, that man who once again took Natalie Portman to the top (which he did not win because curiously he did not campaign either due to his pregnancy). Why not with Kristen Stewart?

Kristen Stewart's filmography is full of gems such as Personal Shopper, Into the Wild (this role helped her to be recommended by Alejandro G. Iñarritu for On the Road), Sils Maria, Certain Women, Still Alice, Camp X-Ray, Adventureland and a series of films that are not highly valued by critics but that always highlight the good work of this actress.

Don't judge her if you've only seen Twilight or not, judge her by watching several of her best movies. And do not judge before you begin whether or not she is going to be a great Lady Di. Let's wait for the film and value for making it into the feature film.

Will she rise to the top in this role? Well I bet she does. And you? I read you friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 09:02
Google translate:
Kristen Stewart is in London right now preparing to play Lady Di in the movie Spencer that the great Pablo Larraín is going to direct.

Many refuse to believe that Stewart can do it well, but she has spent months preparing and preparing that happy and much commented accent and voice of which she was and is one of the most loved characters by the public.

Let me remind you of the journey of this great actress. And it is that she released her first film by the hand of Jodie Foster and David Fincher. At the age of 14, she premiered her first film at her first festival (Sundace). At 18 she became an adolescent icon with Twilight (along with many began to hate her for no reason) and at 24 she became the first actress (not an actor) to win what is known as the Oscar for the first time. French in the cradle of cinema. After that award came innumerable US awards and recognitions that did not end up becoming an Oscar nomination because the IFC distributor did not want to do, what now seems necessary, campaign for her. A missed occasion.

But here is the golden opportunity to reach glory. Pablo Larraín, that man who once again took Natalie Portman to the top (which he did not win because curiously he did not campaign either due to his pregnancy). Why not with Kristen Stewart?

Kristen Stewart's filmography is full of gems such as Personal Shopper, Into the Wild (this role helped her to be recommended by Alejandro G. Iñarritu for On the Road), Sils Maria, Certain Women, Still Alice, Camp X-Ray, Adventureland and a series of films that are not highly valued by critics but that always highlight the good work of this actress.

Don't judge her if you've only seen Twilight or not, judge her by watching several of her best movies. And do not judge before you begin whether or not she is going to be a great Lady Di. Let's wait for the film and value for making it into the feature film.

Will she rise to the top in this role? Well I bet she does. And you? I read you friends.
Thanks for this and it's well said..
I always have faith in her on biographical films and based on the record she did them great. Haters gonna hate and as a fan I'm excited with a bit nerves. Hope the shooting goes smoothly and she can get a fair play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 09:58
Guest wrote:
Google translate:

Thanks for this and it's well said..
I always have faith in her on biographical films and based on the record she did them great. Haters gonna hate and as a fan I'm excited with a bit nerves. Hope the shooting goes smoothly and she can get a fair play.
Da. Not to be a party pooper but Kristen never had fair treatment and I honestly doubt she will ever have one. There is always a separate set of rules and standards that's applied to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 05:24
Dylan followed Nettie with her private and public account. Nettie followed back. Might be hanging out while Kristen and Dylan are in London. Dylan also followed Nettie’s bf on twitter
I was just waiting to see if that will happen because there was no way for Kristen to be in London without hanging out with Nettie. I expected to see some sign they were in touch with Charlotte too while in Paris but maybe they didn't have time or something.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I hope kristen never does an interview with that abuser again

crickets

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 12:13
Guest wrote:
I was just waiting to see if that will happen because there was no way for Kristen to be in London without hanging out with Nettie. I expected to see some sign they were in touch with Charlotte too while in Paris but maybe they didn't have time or something.
It is also possible that they were not at all in Paris (le Château de Chenonceau is not in Paris). If they took a private jet it could have landed somewhere else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 12:43
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 13:35
guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 12:43
Who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I expected this to happen, but lol, Dylan looks anxious following both accounts and Searching nettie's boyfriend on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 13:13
Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 12:13
Guest wrote:
It is also possible that they were not at all in Paris (le Château de Chenonceau is not in Paris). If they took a private jet it could have landed somewhere else.
Yeah, that too is possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 14:39
Guest wrote:
I expected this to happen, but lol, Dylan looks anxious following both accounts and Searching nettie's boyfriend on twitter.
Da. She probably met the bf and she is active on both ig and twitter so why not follow him? :eyeroll: You gotta stop with the "Dylan is desperate" narrative because it's old and tired bs and it's off mark and it makes you sound pressed and bitter. You gotta let it go because, for now, Dylan is not going anywhere. She's been as harmless gf as they come so your digs at her are only showing your own pettiness.

crickets

Post by crickets »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don’t see the problem ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

crickets wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 15:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yea. I didn't say there was one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 16:03
If true, then they are on their way back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 15:56
crickets wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 15:29
Guest wrote:

yea. I didn't say there was one.
DA. You don't have to say it, we can read between the lines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
coming home?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 16:17
Guest wrote:
If true, then they are on their way back?
looks like it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dylan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 22:33
Dylan?

Dylan wasn't dating anyone at the time probably Sarah I remember someone had mentioned that she was in an rs with a dude a little bit before they started dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 23:09
Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 22:33
Dylan?

Dylan wasn't dating anyone at the time probably Sarah I remember someone had mentioned that she was in an rs with a dude a little bit before they started dating.
Could be an old story from back when she was a teenager. Who knows? Wasn’t there a tweet years ago by a dude who said Kristen stole his friend’s girlfriend in high school? And they fucked in a silver Mini Cooper or something?? Lol. :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the tea
👀👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Dec 2020, 23:18

the tea
👀👀
I’d take it with a grain of salt. These two seem like twilight fans. Just look at older tweets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, seeing that a new topic was created after 2000 posts and that this is VIII makes me have another dimension of who KS is for many people. I'm new following her career and I certainly started after I saw HS. The more I know about her, the more I see your works, more I want to know.

Yes, I'm in love. :bigcry: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 00:11
Wow, seeing that a new topic was created after 2000 posts and that this is VIII makes me have another dimension of who KS is for many people. I'm new following her career and I certainly started after I saw HS. The more I know about her, the more I see your works, more I want to know.

:dance2: :grouphug: :h5:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 00:11

I understand those feelings! I've been her fan since I saw Speak. And that's a long time ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what screenplay Dylan's dad wrote, that he was nominated for? Or, according to Kristen, that he won an Oscar for? :rofl: Just teasing. But seriously, does anyone know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 03:07
Does anyone know what screenplay Dylan's dad wrote, that he was nominated for? Or, according to Kristen, that he won an Oscar for? :rofl: Just teasing. But seriously, does anyone know?
Nicholas Meyer was nominated for the Seven Percent Solution, but he's done lots and lots of stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen followed someone. At 290

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 03:51
Guest wrote:
Nicholas Meyer was nominated for the Seven Percent Solution, but he's done lots and lots of stuff.
Oh, nice. Looks like he's directed some stuff as well. That's impressive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Google translate:

Except she was perfect as Bella so stop bashing Twi.. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That Nicholas Meyer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Meyer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How old is Dylan Meyer?

Riley1966
Reactions: 5

Post by Riley1966 »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 17:52
How old is Dylan Meyer?
I think she is 35 years old if l am wrong?

Shamrocker
Veteran
Reactions: 386

Post by Shamrocker »

Guest wrote:
How old is Dylan Meyer?
I think she just turned 34

Riley1966
Reactions: 5

Post by Riley1966 »

Shamrocker wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 18:13
Guest wrote:
How old is Dylan Meyer?
I think she just turned 34
Oh she's 34

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Google translate:

Except she was perfect as Bella so stop bashing Twi.. :argh:
Yeah, I never understood why people didn’t like her Bella performance since it was basically how the character was written...so she did an amazing job bringing to life the character.

ryann
Reactions:

Post by ryann »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 17:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That Nicholas Meyer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Meyer
Yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How old is Dylan Meyer?
She just turned 34 or 35

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 19:52
Guest wrote:
How old is Dylan Meyer?
She just turned 34 or 35
DA She's just turned 34.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys, I think question about Dylan's age has been answered plenty of times, lol.

Anyway..........

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Dec 2020, 20:43
Guys, I think question about Dylan's age has been answered plenty of times, lol.

Anyway..........

Happiest Season is now streaming on Amazon Prime in Canada.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kristen posted. 2041 now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2020, 01:43
Kristen posted. 2041 now
DA And she followed someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think this movement at IG means that she didn’t come home, went to another place and is meeting new people