The Wilds

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:12
Screener anon, could you maybe try and clear up my confusion with Martha in the scenes you've capped recently.
People who have been sexually abused can still talk about sex. Martha is used to hiding this part of herself. It’s almost a form of dissociation. Martha is in control in this scenario. She isn’t vulnerable.

She isn’t in control in a situation where someone is talking about her. She wants to know exactly what has been said because it makes her feel vulnerable. It’s up to Martha to choose what she shares and when.

Reactions:

Post by 3132810 »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:47
Guest wrote:
Screener anon, could you maybe try and clear up my confusion with Martha in the scenes you've capped recently.
Not screener anon but, her choosing to talk to someone about it, and having someone else talk about it behind her back are two very different things.
this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 08:46
Did anyone catch Sarah's ig live with Miles today? I missed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it’s kinda wired fatin understand so quickly some situation on the island lis ke with shoni and also with Martha and the dark things about sex. It’s or she is really good with reading peoples or she knows more about the girls than she tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 13:42
Guest wrote:
No one cares. :tumbleweed:
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The Martha and Fatin discussion happens later (ep 3) and it's after Fatin made a "sacrificing a virgin" joke that upset Martha to the point where she stormed off. Fatin kind of put two and two together and followed after her. Considering Fatin also clued in on Shelby liking Toni, I think Fatin is very perceptive. Martha didn't go out of her way to tell Fatin, she just kind of guessed on her own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoiler anon do we actually see any of scenes of Toni and Shelby talking about Martha?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you* don’t. let people enjoy things and get the fuck out of there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 21:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you* don’t. let people enjoy things and get the fuck out of there.
DA Mate, this is completely off topic on "The Wilds" thread.

iwantmorefics
Reactions:

Post by iwantmorefics »

tnr92 essentially just said goodbye to the fandom on twitter </3

probably a good move for her to step away from social media if she's struggling with her mental health but damn she was the queen of shoni fics. with her AND unexpectedmocha stepping away from writing we're about to be slumming it for a while lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

iwantmorefics wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:29

probably a good move for her to step away from social media if she's struggling with her mental health but damn she was the queen of shoni fics. with her AND unexpectedmocha stepping away from writing we're about to be slumming it for a while lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 20:51
Spoiler anon do we actually see any of scenes of Toni and Shelby talking about Martha?
No, just their individual scenes with Martha. Toni only has 2 scenes with Martha in total, actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 22:38
iwantmorefics wrote:

At least Mocha is mostly just busy with work and I hope Tnr gets whatever help she needs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

iwantmorefics wrote:

Well that majorly sucks! Mind you, I hope TNR92 gets a proper rest and the treatment and, hopefully, Mocha will come back when her work eases up a bit but yeah, the fandom is being left by the best of them.

Moon_cube is still around and active, luckily, though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

actress who plays regan active on twitter again 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

iwantmorefics wrote:

Damn so sad to hear about this. She really set the bar high for shoni fics and delivered so many good ones. Even if her current fics aren't finished I hope she knows people won't be mad. Always have to put yourself first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 08:59
Haha. It must have been scary to speak out against the show you were on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 10:32
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 08:59
Haha. It must have been scary to speak out against the show you were on.
Qmta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What did she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:00
What did she say?
I screenshotted lchat that day that quoted what she said in her deleted tweets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:11
Guest wrote:
What did she say?
DA

:clap:

I LOVE her honesty! Mind you, it's easier for her to say this, as she probably won't be on 'The Wilds' any more but still, quite brave and honest. Good for you, Bella!

I bet we'll hear stuff like this coming from some main actresses, a few years after the show is done, but they certainly won't say anything now. It's contractual and they have to support the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shoni bed scene today spoiler anon?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:52
This please

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 21:13
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 20:52
This please
x3 if you have the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, here's the girls discussing who makes their beds or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You’re a good human, spoiler anon

Reactions:

Post by 3132810 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:19

thank you, as always :wub: :heart:
i'm def on the chaos ride team :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:36
Thank you, queen! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:47
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:36
Thank you, queen! :heart:
QMTF

x2 Thank you, queen! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 23:19

Whipped Toni strikes again. :lol:

And, thank you spoiler anon! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cant see the images. :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:00
me too :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:03
Guest wrote:
You can find them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 6NtP2mYt1n

Just sort chronologically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:46
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 01:03
Guest wrote:
You can find them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 6NtP2mYt1n

Just sort chronologically.
thaaaanks!!

Oh lord, Toni is super whipped lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:11
Guest wrote:
What did she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I guess the only shoni scene we're missing is when they're sitting down watching everyone dance but we already know what Shelby says there, so, I basically spoiled myself of all shoni for the first 3 episodes woops

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:16
So I guess the only shoni scene we're missing is when they're sitting down watching everyone dance but we already know what Shelby says there, so, I basically spoiled myself of all shoni for the first 3 episodes woops
Yepp also i think it was impossible to not see/read spoilers. You'd have to completely cut yourself off of all wilds related stuff until s2 comes out. People also post the whole dialogues on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prime just announce marvelous mrs maisels new season is premiering in mid feb. I feel like that means the wilds is getting pushed to late feb/early March? I was hoping early February 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:56
Prime just announce marvelous mrs maisels new season is premiering in mid feb. I feel like that means the wilds is getting pushed to late feb/early March? I was hoping early February 😩
Anyone know how long as that show been waiting for a date?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:57
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:16
Yepp also i think it was impossible to not see/read spoilers. You'd have to completely cut yourself off of all wilds related stuff until s2 comes out. People also post the whole dialogues on twitter
Honestly, I'm okay with the spoilers because they are making me connect again with the show. ALSO because I know the scenes will hit differently in HD and totally finished. I just hoped that at this time (almost december) the TW accounts would give us more than season1 pics...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I love Mrs Maisel. Great show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Wiki says they finished filming the upcoming season in early July, The Wilds finished early August so that would point to an early-mid March release if it follows the same schedule.

Also should point out, this show is doing 2 episodes per week for 4 weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wiki says they finished filming the upcoming season in early July, The Wilds finished early August so that would point to an early-mid March release if it follows the same schedule.

Amazon really does just do whatever release it likes show to show. Some get half their episode in a single hit then the rest weekly. Some are just weekly. Some are all in one go. MMM is two a week. There's really no knowing how TW will be released.

Personally, I need it all in one go. I can't be waiting over a year for it to drop and then be given it weekly knowing I'm going to be skipping scenes. I really don't have to have waited that long to end up with shorter episodes that I otherwise could have enjoyed coming one at a time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazon really does just do whatever release it likes show to show. Some get half their episode in a single hit then the rest weekly. Some are just weekly. Some are all in one go. MMM is two a week. There's really no knowing how TW will be released.

Personally, I need it all in one go. I can't be waiting over a year for it to drop and then be given it weekly knowing I'm going to be skipping scenes. I really don't have to have waited that long to end up with shorter episodes that I otherwise could have enjoyed coming one at a time.
I’m pretty confident it won’t be all at once. Have any of their recent shows been all at once? Most of the streaming services seem to be moving away from that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m pretty confident it won’t be all at once. Have any of their recent shows been all at once? Most of the streaming services seem to be moving away from that.
Only on netflix, I think (and even netflix is suposed to be moving waters towards weekly after the Fear Street model of release). My guess for the wilds is 3 first episodes together and after that, weekly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Under her remit, Day will coordinate with regional leaders and country directors to curate local content strategies, covering all of Prime’s business and video offerings in international territories, across SVOD, TVOD and Channels."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Their reality show Tampa Baes was released all at once.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... rogramming
Most of their 2021 shows have episodes released all at once though their recent ones like Wheel of Time and I Know What You Did Last Summer have "3 eps drop then weekly" (4 eps with IKWYDLS).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That SUCKS! I like streaming services because they release all at once. If I want to wait a week for the new episode, I'll just watch regular TV.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only on netflix, I think (and even netflix is suposed to be moving waters towards weekly after the Fear Street model of release). My guess for the wilds is 3 first episodes together and after that, weekly.
First week gonna be tough, watching first 3 episodes we know everything about :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:25
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

First week gonna be tough, watching first 3 episodes we know everything about :rofl:
Maybe release 3 episodes a week?