The Wilds

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

Wrap isn’t a term that gets used at the end of the day though. It’s specific for the end of a project. Tve other boys might not be done yet. We know he already had his centric episode. And they could have finished all the island scenes with the boys, but still have to do some centric backstories with the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:34
Yoda1234567880 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:21
Yoda1234567880 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:14

Because they haven’t talked to anyone who’s explained how she died yet. Leah didn’t talk about that in her interview. rachel was next. It’s in their hands to extrapolate the story on Nora’s death
That makes zero sense. So she's telling to go figure it out and she's not going to tell them?

Huh. That just gives more indication that all the girls know the agents and the interrogations are fake.
How does it make zero sense 😂 it’s a tv show, They’re not gonna make her outright say “oh yeah, she got killed by a shark” cause the viewers won’t understand what led to that point 🤦‍♀️
What, you think they don't know how she's missing her hand?? :fool:
DA but what if she's actually not? What if it's just a metaphor wrapped up as a trauma response. That scene where they sit on the beach and hold hands could be indication that Rachel came to think of Nora as her right hand man twin sister while on the island and is lost without her.

Maybe Shelbald is just Shelby thinking she is bald by extention.

Who knows what narrative tricks this show is playing, especially in the bunker TL. Each girl's episode does appear to be narrated from their own POV, after all.
Explain all the time involving Leah in the bunker, Martha missing, and Shelby's anaphylaxis.

Guest.......
Reactions:

Post by Guest....... »

Tnr92 new fake dating fic just got updated
https://archiveofourown.org/works/31824 ... s/78880060

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 10:00
neighbours updated

https://archiveofourown.org/works/30822 ... s/78878143
Thanks!!!

Guest-so-good
Reactions:

Post by Guest-so-good »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 17:13
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 10:00
neighbours updated

https://archiveofourown.org/works/30822 ... s/78878143
Thanks!!!
da

yes thank you! always so freaking good!

guest2
Reactions:

Post by guest2 »

What if the bunker doesn't really exist and it's all in Leah's head? The plane really did accidentally crash, Leah had a full on psychotic break on the island and created this elaborate delusion casting Gretchen from the video they saw as the evil mastermind behind it all rather than accepting that the reality that their plane crashed and the increasingly savage things they need to do to survive :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest2 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 18:25
What if the bunker doesn't really exist and it's all in Leah's head? The plane really did accidentally crash, Leah had a full on psychotic break on the island and created this elaborate delusion casting Gretchen from the video they saw as the evil mastermind behind it all rather than accepting that the reality that their plane crashed and the increasingly savage things they need to do to survive :tinfoil:
I've read a theory similar to this. I just can't for the life of me remember what the specifics were. That it's all in Leah's head was the overarching idea of it. It's going way off the deep end of things are not as they appear. Fun though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 10:34
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:34
Yoda1234567880 wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:26
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 04:21

That makes zero sense. So she's telling to go figure it out and she's not going to tell them?

Huh. That just gives more indication that all the girls know the agents and the interrogations are fake.
How does it make zero sense 😂 it’s a tv show, They’re not gonna make her outright say “oh yeah, she got killed by a shark” cause the viewers won’t understand what led to that point 🤦‍♀️
What, you think they don't know how she's missing her hand?? :fool:
DA but what if she's actually not? What if it's just a metaphor wrapped up as a trauma response. That scene where they sit on the beach and hold hands could be indication that Rachel came to think of Nora as her right hand man twin sister while on the island and is lost without her.

Maybe Shelbald is just Shelby thinking she is bald by extention.

Who knows what narrative tricks this show is playing, especially in the bunker TL. Each girl's episode does appear to be narrated from their own POV, after all.
Explain all the time involving Leah in the bunker, Martha missing, and Shelby's anaphylaxis.
Explain what of that? I would be possible for things in the TL to be real while other things are not. Leah's experience in the bunker, Martha not being seen in there and Shelby's reaction would have no bearing on a breakdown making Rachel think her hand is missing and Shelby thinking the hair she didn't want is properly gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Actor AU updated and it’s a good one.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/29006 ... s/78897814

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:26

"From middle of nowhere Minnesota to full superstar status in a year and a half—that’s the Toni Shalifoe story. A more authentic Cara Delevingne, she’s called"
:rofl: I know it's fanfiction but that's really far fetched

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean it’s one of the best written Shoni stories out there right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:51
I'm so glad it wasn't abandoned!

There's a bitter Toni hater who is so bothered even by fanfiction. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:29
Guest wrote:

"From middle of nowhere Minnesota to full superstar status in a year and a half—that’s the Toni Shalifoe story. A more authentic Cara Delevingne, she’s called"
:rofl: I know it's fanfiction but that's really far fetched
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

OH MY GOD!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOR LIKE....2 MONTHS?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:58
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 01:51
I'm so glad it wasn't abandoned!

There's a bitter Toni hater who is so bothered even by fanfiction. :rofl:
Oh I didn’t realize that could be the situation. Weird reaction either way because no name people have starred in films and it isn’t totally unheard of. Even if it was, it’s a great fic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2021, 18:33
guest2 wrote:
I've read a theory similar to this. I just can't for the life of me remember what the specifics were. That it's all in Leah's head was the overarching idea of it. It's going way off the deep end of things are not as they appear. Fun though.
I've thought this too. Especially since Leah is our main protagonist and she is already shown as someone a little delusional and very obsessive. They'd have to have some real guts to spin this plot twist though. I don't think they will because they've built such elaborate individual personalities and traumas, and then there's the connections between the girls. Can you imagine how Shoni shippers will react if it's revealed the ship is a figment of someone's imagination?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 03:22
Guest wrote:

OH MY GOD!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS UPDATE FOR LIKE....2 MONTHS?
Nevermind that. WHY DID THIS CHAPTER END LIKE THAT?!! IT CAN'T BE LEFT LIKE THAT FOR ANOTHER 2 MONTHS!!! :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
guest2 wrote:
I've thought this too. Especially since Leah is our main protagonist and she is already shown as someone a little delusional and very obsessive. They'd have to have some real guts to spin this plot twist though. I don't think they will because they've built such elaborate individual personalities and traumas, and then there's the connections between the girls. Can you imagine how Shoni shippers will react if it's revealed the ship is a figment of someone's imagination?
You poor sad troll. Let me pop that wish bubble of yours. Amy/Sarah have already confirmed the events are not a hallucination/dream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you ever notice that when they were discussing Jeanette's second phone that Toni and Martha weren't there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest2 wrote:
It would solve a lot of the holes if the entire thing was in Leah's head because then you can excuse the holes on her just not putting it together perfectly as would be expected, making the holes not really holes at all. But it would wipe so much understood good stuff as you say. If the anon who also replied to you is correct that S&A have ruled it out, then I guess not. No idea why that anon had to be such an prick about it though.

My biggest worry for the holes, and especially in regard to the experiment, is that the writers just haven't made it watertight because they know the plot will never get to the point where Gretchen has to execute all of her plan and pull off the conclusion none of us can really see/make sense of. She is the Big Bad, after all. Surely the girls make her crash and burn. So if it's never going to be that the end is the girls going back to normal lives with no consequences and Gretchen publishes her study to critical acclaim etc, then maybe the writers just haven't written in a strong enough way all that is plausible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They gave marcus underwear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 07:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest2 wrote:
It would solve a lot of the holes if the entire thing was in Leah's head because then you can excuse the holes on her just not putting it together perfectly as would be expected, making the holes not really holes at all. But it would wipe so much understood good stuff as you say. If the anon who also replied to you is correct that S&A have ruled it out, then I guess not. No idea why that anon had to be such an prick about it though.

My biggest worry for the holes, and especially in regard to the experiment, is that the writers just haven't made it watertight because they know the plot will never get to the point where Gretchen has to execute all of her plan and pull off the conclusion none of us can really see/make sense of. She is the Big Bad, after all. Surely the girls make her crash and burn. So if it's never going to be that the end is the girls going back to normal lives with no consequences and Gretchen publishes her study to critical acclaim etc, then maybe the writers just haven't written in a strong enough way all that is plausible.
Yeah I suspect this is the case. The writers' focus was never on the experiment itself during the first season. It was always about the emotional world these girls inhabit and how they could make them play off each other. The whole island thing was just a way of taking them out of the regular world and creating this context where they could come together totally detached from their day to day lives. It never looked like they did much research on how they would explain the science of it all. Gretchen's storyline so far has been an exploration of her motivations, not her methods. Amy and Sarah had said something like Gretchen will have a lot of explaining to do when questions are raised about the logic and ethics behind her experiment, possibly in season 3 (this was during their ig livestream). Gretchen is obviously a little bit insane herself, so they could easily exploit her skewed ideals and inflated ego to say that the experiment was flawed from the beginning because Gretchen got carried away with her prejudice and personal politics and didn't bother to device a foolproof plan or formulate a scientifically sound experiment. So they may never need to plug the holes in the experiment at all. We'll have to wait and see how much importance they place on the experiment in the next season. As of now, the experiment is just a convenient storytelling mechanism that gives them leeway to throw random twists at us and show us character contrast in the before, during, and after.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

neighbours updated again!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:24
woops posted without the link somehow

https://archiveofourown.org/works/30822 ... 1#workskin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im rewatch now, and I’m in episode 7. I still don’t get what was with the weird dream of Martha? It was so random and not even her episode.. so i still wondering what the meaning of this.
I don’t belive she is dead, but maybe some how drifted from the group.. also I feel like that guy alex is connected to her future story? Cause she dreamed about him and also saw him when she was high..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:25
Im rewatch now, and I’m in episode 7. I still don’t get what was with the weird dream of Martha? It was so random and not even her episode.. so i still wondering what the meaning of this.
I don’t belive she is dead, but maybe some how drifted from the group.. also I feel like that guy alex is connected to her future story? Cause she dreamed about him and also saw him when she was high..
I’m not sure if the dream sequence will have any real meaning. That happened when the tide came in and ruined their camp, and I remember reading an interview with one of the writers that said they moved camp for production reasons not plot reasons, so I think they just made up the tide to give them a reason to move. I have a feeling the dream thing might’ve only been a creative way to show that they were all asleep when the tide washed up unexpectedly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
I’m not sure if the dream sequence will have any real meaning. That happened when the tide came in and ruined their camp, and I remember reading an interview with one of the writers that said they moved camp for production reasons not plot reasons, so I think they just made up the tide to give them a reason to move. I have a feeling the dream thing might’ve only been a creative way to show that they were all asleep when the tide washed up unexpectedly.
DA I think you might be confusing eps. Martha's plane sequence opens ep 7. ep 6 is the food poisoning ep and the last we see of Martha in that is when she wanders off by herself and passes out or whatever it is happens. Very last shot is when she's in Toni's arms and Toni and Shelby argue over who got the pill.

It's more fever dream than dream dream. I like the theory she died at this point and everything seen of her afterward is the girls imagining she's still alive. Because we don't actually see her get any of the pills Leah is made to go back into the forest to try and find. I'd roll with the theory if it wasn't for her ep coming after this point. Not sure how that works.

re: the camp move. I remember seeing an insta post of the actual crew/set/whatever being caught by the tide and I've wondered ever since if that and the plot move were connected somehow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My take on it is this.. Episode 6 ends without showing us whether Leah and Dot are able to get the medicine for Marty. So the starting dream sequence is meant to mislead us at first, either to think she's dead, or that she's lost consciousness. But maybe she was just high on the meds that Dot found for her and she was hallucinating. Her subconscious mind has caught on to certain details that were sus about the plane crash and it's sort of throwing those images at her. They all passed out after eating the cake that was served on the plane, but before the plane actually crashed, and were then transferred to the island on different boats by Alex while Jeanette was watching over them. Maybe she actually caught a glimpse of him and Jeanette while she was being transferred in her drugged state but doesn't remember it.

Or the whole sequence is not happening in Martha's head. It's just a stylized exposition sequence to tell us what happened during the crash without actually telling us.

Like you said, I think it's interesting that Marty was the one who saw Alex on the island later (again, if it's the second time, while she was high). I have no idea whether that'll lead to some connection in the future, but it's possible.

Guest,,,
Reactions:

Post by Guest,,, »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:26
Guest wrote:

damn this chapter was so good! The angst is killing me slowly

Guest_sogood
Reactions:

Post by Guest_sogood »

Guest,,, wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 16:54
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 12:26
Guest wrote:

damn this chapter was so good! The angst is killing me slowly
Yes, thank you OP for the link.

And yes, I was just about to post that especially the last part of the Chapter is pure gold and evil at the same time. :lol: But it's all sooooo good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

space au updated! lmao all we need is a curtain call update.. 🤞
https://archiveofourown.org/works/29722 ... s/78944392

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I actually saw this on tumbler

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Nah, I think Martha gives it to Toni after shoni come out to her to show her support. They can sell it when they get off the island and build a life together away from Shelby's family type of deal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Na I don’t think they will kill her and Nora it’s to much. I think Nora is dead and Martha is probably injured or lost in island or it’s just red hearing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 11:01
They gave marcus underwear.
Well yeah, the boys don't want to be accused of being gay having Markus's bump on display.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know, I’ve been thinking maybe Martha won’t have a good reaction to Shoni. Not because of any weird homophobic reasons but maybe because of the circumstances stances they are in and because she’ll be the third wheel. If Shoni keep things hidden for a while or on the DL and Martha finds out accidentally, I could see her being hurt and a little peeved that her best friend and the girl she’s connected to the most, not to mention the two she thought hated each other, are sneaking around behind everyone’s back. I could also see her (or maybe even Dot) being concerned that maybe that two starting a relationship when they’re in such a dire place and time might not be the smartest. They’re facing life and death every day and if they break up or have drama than it makes for bad dynamics and they already face enough issues just trying to survive the island.

That said, I think Martha would eventually come around and if Shoni go long term or continue post-island, the three of them become a pseudo family to each other. I’m just thinking Shoni will face drama and one way may be shifting dynamics and possible uneasy-ness between characters. Like forcing Toni to be either at odds with Martha or uncomfortable-ness and Shelby being caught in the middle and feeling guilty.

Whatever happens I can’t wait to see the others reactions when they’re relationship is revealed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:41

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this was abandoned! Yesterday the actors AU, today space AU. Is it the luckiest week of the year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 21:27
You know, I’ve been thinking maybe Martha won’t have a good reaction to Shoni. Not because of any weird homophobic reasons but maybe because of the circumstances stances they are in and because she’ll be the third wheel. If Shoni keep things hidden for a while or on the DL and Martha finds out accidentally, I could see her being hurt and a little peeved that her best friend and the girl she’s connected to the most, not to mention the two she thought hated each other, are sneaking around behind everyone’s back. I could also see her (or maybe even Dot) being concerned that maybe that two starting a relationship when they’re in such a dire place and time might not be the smartest. They’re facing life and death every day and if they break up or have drama than it makes for bad dynamics and they already face enough issues just trying to survive the island.

That said, I think Martha would eventually come around and if Shoni go long term or continue post-island, the three of them become a pseudo family to each other. I’m just thinking Shoni will face drama and one way may be shifting dynamics and possible uneasy-ness between characters. Like forcing Toni to be either at odds with Martha or uncomfortable-ness and Shelby being caught in the middle and feeling guilty.

Whatever happens I can’t wait to see the others reactions when they’re relationship is revealed.
I believe that Martha will cause a problems for Shoni but I think it’s because Martha will start to go crazy as time will go(after the goat and the acceptance of her being sexually abused) and it will make it difficult for Toni.also that’s why she probably isn’t in the interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 17:41
Hell yeah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 21:54
Guest wrote:

I believe that Martha will cause a problems for Shoni but I think it’s because Martha will start to go crazy as time will go(after the goat and the acceptance of her being sexually abused) and it will make it difficult for Toni.also that’s why she probably isn’t in the interviews
Definitely can see Martha go all bad from the good girl and maybe turn on Shelby which cause Tensions between Toni and Shelby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2021, 22:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely can see Martha go all bad from the good girl and maybe turn on Shelby which cause Tensions between Toni and Shelby.
That's completely out of character for Martha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is cute

Guest_cute
Reactions:

Post by Guest_cute »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 00:04
This is cute
It really is super cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is going to have to happen via someone and not just because it makes sense for growth but because of the perjury thing. I was thinking about it recently. That she has perjured herself came about from Young looking in the box - either the box contained evidence of discussion of the subject which was then pieced together with her existing file, which would have included reference to the trail, and 'perjury' is his conclusion, or the box contained reference to a legal conclusion of perjury.

I know there's been debate on how much perjury of the 'lied that I wasn't molested' kind (as opposed to 'lied that this man molested me when he never kind) could possibly turn the situation in Gretchen's favor, but it would be even less useful to her if the courts already know Martha gave false testimony.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is cute
Not sure if it's just the picture editing, but does Shannon really have two different colored eyes?

I myself have a condition where my irises are primarily blue with the slightest bit of brown around my pupils.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 07:17
Guest wrote:

This is cute
Not sure if it's just the picture editing, but does Shannon really have two different colored eyes?

I myself have a condition where my irises are primarily blue with the slightest bit of brown around my pupils.
I think it's your eyesight. Dot's eyes are the same color in that pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 07:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is cute

Here's a closer look...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is going to have to happen via someone and not just because it makes sense for growth but because of the perjury thing. I was thinking about it recently. That she has perjured herself came about from Young looking in the box - either the box contained evidence of discussion of the subject which was then pieced together with her existing file, which would have included reference to the trail, and 'perjury' is his conclusion, or the box contained reference to a legal conclusion of perjury.

I know there's been debate on how much perjury of the 'lied that I wasn't molested' kind (as opposed to 'lied that this man molested me when he never kind) could possibly turn the situation in Gretchen's favor, but it would be even less useful to her if the courts already know Martha gave false testimony.
I really does depend on her age, and how much of an impact she had on the arrest, charge and conviction on him. If Martha lied about him doing it, in terms in he never touched her, can give his lawyer some grounds for appeal. If she lied and he did do it to her as well, if they had a conviction again highly unlikely they come after a charge.

In her case there's other things to charge her with, giving a false statement, perverting the course of justice, yet again her age really does depend on it, cause pretty much over 12 they can, between 16-17 they could treat her as an adult.

So I don't think what gretchen will be threatening would be a criminal conviction, it'll be more Martha wouldn't want it coming out what the doctor did do to her.

In terms of Martha being a problem between shoni. The only think I can see is Martha straight up ignored shelby after the homophobic comment. I can see her either thinking she's using Toni, cause Toni falls hard and quickly, or she thinks she was used to get to Toni. Her ignoring or being frosty with shelby are in character. And if she is ignoring shelby and telling Toni one of them was used, I can see to I and Martha having a issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 09:00
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I really does depend on her age, and how much of an impact she had on the arrest, charge and conviction on him. If Martha lied about him doing it, in terms in he never touched her, can give his lawyer some grounds for appeal. If she lied and he did do it to her as well, if they had a conviction again highly unlikely they come after a charge.

In her case there's other things to charge her with, giving a false statement, perverting the course of justice, yet again her age really does depend on it, cause pretty much over 12 they can, between 16-17 they could treat her as an adult.

So I don't think what gretchen will be threatening would be a criminal conviction, it'll be more Martha wouldn't want it coming out what the doctor did do to her.

In terms of Martha being a problem between shoni. The only think I can see is Martha straight up ignored shelby after the homophobic comment. I can see her either thinking she's using Toni, cause Toni falls hard and quickly, or she thinks she was used to get to Toni. Her ignoring or being frosty with shelby are in character. And if she is ignoring shelby and telling Toni one of them was used, I can see to I and Martha having a issue.
I got to see a lot of Martha theories almost al of them talking about something bad will happen to her(dead injured coma crazy lost) but I have to say that it’s so weird to me that Toni was so calm in her interview if somthing like this happen to Martha.. so I clearly thing Martha will be ok. Definitely not dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 07:48
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2021, 07:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is cute

Here's a closer look...

You edited that =_=