The Wilds

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

I was sold on these spoilers until “Rachel and Leah build instruments.” Now I’m like…

[media]https://images.app.goo.gl/cnbFaiq2GfyQSrj7A[/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 23:36
Tilda wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 06:13
spoilerydoilerly wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 04:24
Hey, just wanna come up on here about spoilers and say that I've seen photos taken of the AmazonPrime previews, and have cross-referenced two separate people's (with no knowledge of each other) accounts. The spoilers line up, they're all true.

I'm most excited for Shoni - they're REAL cute in the first few episodes from what I've heard/seen - and there's a LOTTA Leachel, plus a few Leatin moments sprinkled in. It's gonna be a doozy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:39
I was sold on these spoilers until “Rachel and Leah build instruments.” Now I’m like…

[media]https://images.app.goo.gl/cnbFaiq2GfyQSrj7A[/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These fake spoilers are a riot. Keep em comin, anon.

A03-Wilds is practically dead these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yo, Dani

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here come the heathens...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 02:11
These fake spoilers are a riot. Keep em comin, anon.

A03-Wilds is practically dead these days.
Can't wait for everyone to see they're real when this releases lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

real or fake, this spoilers are revitalizing my interesting in the series. Also, they are making this thread fun again. Don't stop, anon. :lol: :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well shit, if all of these spoilers are fake then someone please make a new fanfic based off them. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I mean just have fun giirls with the spoilers, truth or not is amusing :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh fuck! :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Post it again :$ :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 02:47
Believe the spoilers now? :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 02:55
Guest wrote:
Bestie I'm not the hater anon hahaha I'm those who ask shoni questions :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore the regular idiots here, spoiler anon and thanx for spoiling us. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Missed the proof

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 02:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks to everyone who's been nice! :) I'd want to know spoilers if I didn't, so that's why I'm sharing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thanks to everyone who's been nice! :) I'd want to know spoilers if I didn't, so that's why I'm sharing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. Fake. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:08
Missed the proof
Same :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:23
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:08
Missed the proof
Same :dramaqueen:
Me too, sad about it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u spoiler anon :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoever was here and didn't save the photo can get in Gretchen's bunker.

If someone can repost the spoiler screenshots that also kept deleting, the photo should have been saved and reposted too :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can still see the spoiler photo :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
tell me you saved the photo =_= =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah could someone who saved the photo repost it? Preferably using a site link that doesn’t immediately expire?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you kind spoiler anon for spoiling us! :heart:

As for the people that missed the S2 spoiler photo, I've missed it too, but why would you even care to see a bunch of (fugly) boys anyway?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:09
Apparently this came from a private account but does anyone know the @? I’m not looking to follow but I like to know where the pictures come from

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 03:53
Thank you kind spoiler anon for spoiling us! :heart:

As for the people that missed the S2 spoiler photo, I've missed it too, but why would you even care to see a bunch of (fugly) boys anyway?
It's pretty obvious nobody is wanting to see the content of the photo, just its existence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 01:01
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 19:49
It's gross as fuck that there are cameras watching them having sex. Like Thom or Gretchen could be sitting and watching them get naked and go down on each other and they have no clue.
Maybe that’s what makes Shelby lose her mind. When she realizes she lost her virginity on camera. I know I’d lose my shit.
x2 I would die :unsure:
da you guys do understand that they do not have cameras everywhere, right?
Agreed, I think people have selective memory, at one point Gretchen's team lost sight of Fatin, there was no visual location on where she could be, and Thom mentioned not having camera's at the North end of the island.
The point is they didn't know there were cameras at all and once they do find out they won't know if they were or weren't caught on camera unless they watch all the tapes. The possibility would definitely be a mind fuck for someone like Shelby, and for anyone in general. And who knows, maybe there was a camera on the lychee tree. Just because it's nicer to imagine a camera didn't catch them doesn't mean it's not a possibility.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought they said they had full coverage of the island but lost some cameras the day Fatin went missing because the weather took them offline. Either way, Shelby has reason to panic whether it's sex or just a kiss or just handholding that got seen because her dad was extreme enough even with lesser stuff. And some of her and Toni is absolutely going to have been caught on camera because they've been all over the island together. The sex being captured is just additional shitty layer for Shelby. And another one of those weak links in the experiment storyline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 04:27
I thought they said they had full coverage of the island but lost some cameras the day Fatin went missing because the weather took them offline. Either way, Shelby has reason to panic whether it's sex or just a kiss or just handholding that got seen because her dad was extreme enough even with lesser stuff. And some of her and Toni is absolutely going to have been caught on camera because they've been all over the island together. The sex being captured is just additional shitty layer for Shelby. And another one of those weak links in the experiment storyline.
Yup there are so many weak links. I would love to know how Gretchen thought she would get away with all this. Too many felonies to count. Not just Shoni sex footage, there's no way none of the cameras have caught some of the girls stripping to take bath or take a dump. Gretchen is in possession of a whole bunch of nudes of minors.

They can easily have a whole season focusing on the court case and psychological aftermath of the experiment. But I think I the show will get cancelled before that or they might get just one more season to wrap up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 05:36
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 04:27
Yup there are so many weak links. I would love to know how Gretchen thought she would get away with all this. Too many felonies to count. Not just Shoni sex footage, there's no way none of the cameras have caught some of the girls stripping to take bath or take a dump. Gretchen is in possession of a whole bunch of nudes of minors.

They can easily have a whole season focusing on the court case and psychological aftermath of the experiment. But I think I the show will get cancelled before that or they might get just one more season to wrap up.
God I hope not. Martha’s episode had so many errors. The script of that episode is basically a ‘choose your own legal jargon’. Wouldn’t blame a 17 year old writing fan fiction, but I do blame a room of writers attempting to portray a court case involving sexually abused minors. Would have taken 15 minutes on Google to double check the premise and fix it.

Don’t even get me started on the footage. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a scene in S2 to cover their asses by confirming there’s no cameras around the lychee tree otherwise that’s seriouuussly messed up on Amazon’s behalf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was probably in this 'contract' that Gretchen had the parents sign, something about there being cctv present. And gretchen with the A+ writing we have thinks that'll cover her, just like she thought having somwone over 18 would cover her for having minors running around.

I just feel the whole suspending reality on the experiment would have worked better if gretchen had just been doing this on her own accord, like a crazy scientist with money who had been thrown out of the scientific community for going to far. The fact that at least one senator is backing this, which means she's been telling people who should have a basic legal understanding is just bonkers.

Thanks to the spoiler anon. Really nice of you to share.

And whys everyone wanting to see the spoiler picture of the shitty males. :rofl: that's what makes me laugh. All so fickle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:36
It was probably in this 'contract' that Gretchen had the parents sign, something about there being cctv present. And gretchen with the A+ writing we have thinks that'll cover her, just like she thought having somwone over 18 would cover her for having minors running around.

I just feel the whole suspending reality on the experiment would have worked better if gretchen had just been doing this on her own accord, like a crazy scientist with money who had been thrown out of the scientific community for going to far. The fact that at least one senator is backing this, which means she's been telling people who should have a basic legal understanding is just bonkers.

And whys everyone wanting to see the spoiler picture of the shitty males. :rofl: that's what makes me laugh. All so fickle.
There's no way a contract the parents sign had everything that happened on the island in there. They wouldn't put their children in danger. The girls were injured even after the "plane crash" (still have no idea how that happened). Martha fucked up her ankle and almost got taken out to sea, Rachel lost her damn hand etc, Toni almost died from poisoning. Plus, with no adults being there now how in the world is Gretchen going to not be in prison for putting minors in danger.

You make a good point if Gretchen was doing this all on her own because she's insane. All these people funding it is like wtf but on the other hand maybe having people in power behind her will help her in a court case. The whole experiment is still insane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's no way a contract the parents sign had everything that happened on the island in there. They wouldn't put their children in danger. The girls were injured even after the "plane crash" (still have no idea how that happened). Martha fucked up her ankle and almost got taken out to sea, Rachel lost her damn hand etc, Toni almost died from poisoning. Plus, with no adults being there now how in the world is Gretchen going to not be in prison for putting minors in danger.
OP. No, no. I agree with you. I was being sarcastic about the writing. But even putting I line in there about having consent to film them would give us some explanation of this, it obviously doesn't cover it, but it would at least give us a reason why in this weird ass universe gretchen thinks its okay.

And there is no way that either gretchen wouldn't turn on everyone that backed up and shop them too. Or that these 'powerful' people wouldn't make it so gretchen takes the whole fall. I mean these are federal crimes, and with Jeanette dead and possibly Nora too, all the crimes are upper to aggravated, so it's pretty serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ya'll that "spoiler" boys photo was a photo that's public but not seen by many because not many follow the boys.

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:56
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:36

You make a good point if Gretchen was doing this all on her own because she's insane. All these people funding it is like wtf but on the other hand maybe having people in power behind her will help her in a court case. The whole experiment is still insane.
I'm still hoping the explanation lies in Gretchen herself being an experiment but not having a clue. Or in other words, there's a Big Bad who is an even bigger Big Bad than Gretchen, who got wind of the work she wanted to do and thought there was as much to be gained in ~backing~ her study as there was in turning Gretchen herself into a study and observing her play big brother at the same time. If the real 'scientist' behind it all is powerful enough, then everything of the inevitable legal repercussions of Gretchen's study would be much much easier to just sweep away. But it only works if you believe that some government somewhere would actually consider such a female-centric experiment worth the time of day (I doubt that myself).

I don't expect this will be the outcome at all, but it is the only one I could buy into as being a fix for the glaring holes in what Gretchen is doing. I think they're just holes though and that we're all putting way more thought into the experiment side of this show than the writers did. It could have worked if it had been written deliberately self-aware, but it feels more like we're supposed to be taking it all seriously and at face value and while the writing itself doesn't hold up to the scrutiny of it trying to be somewhat authentic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 08:05
Ya'll that "spoiler" boys photo was a photo that's public but not seen by many because not many follow the boys.

Link then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No it wasn't. I follow the boys. It's new and clearly a screen cap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 09:55
Guest wrote:

No it wasn't. I follow the boys. It's new and clearly a screen cap.
Could someone please repost 😩 use imgur or something, time zones are a thing

Ofelia
Reactions:

Post by Ofelia »

Frankly I am not so surprised that some parents have consented to the experiment, probably partially deceived.
Just as it doesn't surprise me that a senator finances her.
See what's happening to children with puberty blockers. There are no long-term studies, people sign a release and the state funds them. They are small guinea pigs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not that fussed about working out how unrealistic Gretchen's experiment is - she's a crazy scientist with minions and crazy rich backers. She's a delusional villain doing villainous things with a motivation that makes sense to her and her rich backers. I don't expect the things she does to make sense to the viewer or other characters in the show because she's CRAZY!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 10:33
I'm not that fussed about working out how unrealistic Gretchen's experiment is - she's a crazy scientist with minions and crazy rich backers. She's a delusional villain doing villainous things with a motivation that makes sense to her and her rich backers. I don't expect the things she does to make sense to the viewer or other characters in the show because she's CRAZY!
But where's the fun in watching a villain if you think they can't possibly get away with their shit? Surely what makes a good villain is the possibility they do get away with it. Nothing of Gretchen's study says it won't end in disastrous failure for her. And I get that disastrous failure is (probably) supposed to be the outcome, so of course it hasn't been written totally watertight, but at least write it a little stronger to make me think there's some scenario in which it's possible she walks off into the sunset as the winner she thinks she will be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 10:47
Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 10:33
But where's the fun in watching a villain if you think they can't possibly get away with their shit? Surely what makes a good villain is the possibility they do get away with it. Nothing of Gretchen's study says it won't end in disastrous failure for her. And I get that disastrous failure is (probably) supposed to be the outcome, so of course it hasn't been written totally watertight, but at least write it a little stronger to make me think there's some scenario in which it's possible she walks off into the sunset as the winner she thinks she will be.
I mean that is a fair point but also the same time its kind of enough for me to see Gretchen believing that she will get away with it and pulling various stunts to try to do that. :rofl: I mean she's clearly delusional. I want to know about the black lady(sorry for her name) and why she is in on it...the younger one idolise Gretchen but Gretchen's logistics lady clearly seems pretty same so what is she getting out of it - money?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As it’s always been said, the experiment is the weakest link of the show. It has so many flaws and plot holes that at this point I’m not watching for the outcome but to see how they write themselves out of the ridiculousness of the whole thing. As for parents agreeing to the cameras, they’d be able to legally shake those agreements because of the falsehoods and being hoodwinked about what they were signing their kids up for.

I think what makes me mad about the whole experiment thing is that it’s actually an interesting concept, but because the way it’s done is so bonkers, the findings are pointless. And it really paints feminist as batshit crazy super villains, who are willing to do anything to push their agendas. Could you imagine if anything close to this happened in real life how many conservatives/republicans/male narcissistic asshats would be like, see we told you they were a danger to society!