Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

Ya'll just ignore that troll, they're only coming on here to argue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:01
Okay, here's the leaf bed scene with Shelby and Toni. Warning: I took a lot of pictures. So many it'll be two posts lol. They're so cute I can't help it.

Part 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 09:47
Guest wrote:
Okay, here's the leaf bed scene with Shelby and Toni. Warning: I took a lot of pictures. So many it'll be two posts lol. They're so cute I can't help it.

Part 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: j
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 09:50
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 09:47
Guest wrote:

Part 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What scene dialogue should we ask spoiler anon for next?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:42
The tree scene

Zbxbdb
Reactions:

Post by Zbxbdb »

Spoiler anon, can you post the dialogue from the party scene (including the shoni parts)?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:10
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 15:42
The tree scene
Didn't we get that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 07:12
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 07:07
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 07:01
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:04
Part 2 of the leaf bed scene.

Omg I love them :bigcry: both Shelby and Toni saying how happy they are and Toni actually asking her about if she's praying and saying amen at the end, not giving her a bunch of shit about her religion anymore, the growth of it all.

Also lol at Shelby saying "I haven't been doing too much praying lately" like yeah, you've been too busy getting topped
i thought the same thing and laughed at that too. :lol:

and you're totally right about the growth, for the both of them really. Shelby finally being able to be herself and honest about her feelings and Tony finally being able to be understanding and so soft and feel free to show it, even in front of the others. :wub:
And since they're both at such a good place right now with lots of fluff, you just know the angst is gonna hit HARD when it comes, gonna be so good.

They really just forgot about Jeanette didn't they? They're talking about how Nora's gone and I get it because they knew her but they really just witnessed a girl die on day 1, sang a song at her grave, lost her body and was like "oh well, guess we'll just never bring her up again or act like we care anyone else died"
Strange...wonder why my reply to this was deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:04
Part 2 of the leaf bed scene.

Omg I love them :bigcry: both Shelby and Toni saying how happy they are and Toni actually asking her about if she's praying and saying amen at the end, not giving her a bunch of shit about her religion anymore, the growth of it all.

Also lol at Shelby saying "I haven't been doing too much praying lately" like yeah, you've been too busy getting topped

and you're totally right about the growth, for the both of them really. Shelby finally being able to be herself and honest about her feelings and Tony finally being able to be understanding and so soft and feel free to show it, even in front of the others. :wub:
And since they're both at such a good place right now with lots of fluff, you just know the angst is gonna hit HARD when it comes, gonna be so good.

They really just forgot about Jeanette didn't they? They're talking about how Nora's gone and I get it because they knew her but they really just witnessed a girl die on day 1, sang a song at her grave, lost her body and was like "oh well, guess we'll just never bring her up again or act like we care anyone else died"
Well what was your reply?

Reactions:

Post by 3132810 »

spoiler anon, can you post the dialogue with martha and shelby while they're hunting? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I said something along the lines of 'yea after Jeanette's body disappeared they were all -oh well...moving on and hadn't mentioned her since'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 16:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, they didn't really get to know her and are kind of busy trying to stay alive.

I said something along the lines of 'yea after Jeanette's body disappeared they were all -oh well...moving on and hadn't mentioned her since'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

saw this and remembered Martha. God, I miss the wilds

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3132810 wrote:
spoiler anon, can you post the dialogue with martha and shelby while they're hunting? :wub:
yessss please!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 17:09
saw this and remembered Martha. God, I miss the wilds
Does anyone know anything about writers and directors they’ve brought in for S2?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 18:37
3132810 wrote:
yessss please!!!
x3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait, fics are getting deleted? Could y’all tell me which so I can check if I have them saved?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 19:33
Wait, fics are getting deleted? Could y’all tell me which so I can check if I have them saved?
fics arn't getting deleted as far as i know, the last posted was about tnr top of page 599

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3132810 wrote:
I'll try and get that one in a few days, I already have some written up so I'll post those first. :lol:

Here's the scene of Fatin giving Martha some advice.

Reactions:

Post by 3132810 »

Guest wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 22:22
3132810 wrote:
I'll try and get that one in a few days, I already have some written up so I'll post those first. :lol:

aaaah, thank you sm!!!! :wub:
you're the best spoiler anon :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
3132810 wrote:

Is Fatin suggesting that they masturbate together? Oh my! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
3132810 wrote:

Lmao like what was she insinuating here that she'll do it with her and show her what to do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 07:42
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 01:22
Guest wrote:
3132810 wrote:

Lmao like what was she insinuating here that she'll do it with her and show her what to do?
I think it's more like, I'll tell you what to do then you can just go off and do it and don't worry about it being a weird thing to do because I'll be doing it too. I imagine anyone else would have just stuck to 'go masturbate, it's normal, everyone does it', but Fatin being Fatin, she had to frame it as herself getting in on the action.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What happened to Fatin's anti masturbation cello related PTSD?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 09:34
Oh my god, you can't just go asking questions that are inconvenient to the plot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh my god I forgot about this lol. Maybe she was just gonna tell Martha how to masturbate but without demonstrating on herself? No idea. I mean she must know the basics even if she can’t actually use her hands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Oh my god, you can't just go asking questions that are inconvenient to the plot.
lmao

Lesbian Fish
Reactions:

Post by Lesbian Fish »

is there already an official date of the second season of the wilds?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lesbian Fish wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:14
is there already an official date of the second season of the wilds?
Not yet. Just 'early 2022'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 10:05
Guest wrote:
Oh my god I forgot about this lol. Maybe she was just gonna tell Martha how to masturbate but without demonstrating on herself? No idea. I mean she must know the basics even if she can’t actually use her hands
Writers forgetting half of what they said in the first season. Or maybe Fatin is just against using your hands. Was it also Rachel and Martha who were not into it.

Shelby is lost of course with her whirlpool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Writers forgetting half of what they said in the first season. Or maybe Fatin is just against using your hands. Was it also Rachel and Martha who were not into it.

its ok, Toni is her whirlpool now :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's happy with that. Rachel has lost a hand, Leah is going crazy, Janette is dead, Nora is also thought to be dead but Shelby is getting laid so she's fine with being on the hell hole island. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Rachel had the 'where do you even go do it?' line right? Which I never took to mean she isn't into it period, just isn't for it on the island. Which I think is fair enough because I doubt I would give a shit for that in the circumstances.

Martha didn't raise her hand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:31
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's happy with that. Rachel has lost a hand, Leah is going crazy, Janette is dead, Nora is also thought to be dead but Shelby is getting laid so she's fine with being on the hell hole island. :rofl:
Everyone going through hell and Shelby living her best life getting laid so true queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:07
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:00
Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 11:50
Guest wrote:
22 Nov 2021, 09:22
The fact of the matter is there are now 16 characters on this show that they'll need to juggle equal screentime for. 16 characters on a show would be fine if there were established main characters that got more screentime and the rest were more minor. That isn't the case here though as we've learned, all 16 are full-fledged members of the cast. How in the world are you going to be able to give them all time and character development for what I assume will be the remainder of the series? Just so dumb.
I personally will ignore the boy scenes so I don't care if they are going to be able to give them time to develop.

I just wonder since this is going to go as well for the show as the male clones did for Orphan Black, if this show will have the opportunity or will take the opportunity to right itself in future seasons. Or it will just get cancelled after season 2?
You can try to ignore the boy scenes but you will be missing the Leah/Raf scenes in the first 3 episodes which seem important to the story and eventually the boys/girls are going to mix so will be hard to pretend they aren't there.

The boys were being cast before the show was even released and they still had the nerve to tout it as a "female-centered" "female-focused" show knowing full well they would be adding dudes. It was there from the beginning, on Orphan Black the male clones were added in later on.
Mate, I'm an expert in ignore random shit I'm not interested in on TV shows. I'll easily be able to fast forward all the Leah/boy stuff as well. I'll just watch the Shoni cuts on Youtube. Simple.
So you're going to ignore the whole show and just watch Shoni scenes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The fact of the matter is there are now 16 characters on this show that they'll need to juggle equal screentime for. 16 characters on a show would be fine if there were established main characters that got more screentime and the rest were more minor. That isn't the case here though as we've learned, all 16 are full-fledged members of the cast. How in the world are you going to be able to give them all time and character development for what I assume will be the remainder of the series? Just so dumb.
I personally will ignore the boy scenes so I don't care if they are going to be able to give them time to develop.

I just wonder since this is going to go as well for the show as the male clones did for Orphan Black, if this show will have the opportunity or will take the opportunity to right itself in future seasons. Or it will just get cancelled after season 2?
You can try to ignore the boy scenes but you will be missing the Leah/Raf scenes in the first 3 episodes which seem important to the story and eventually the boys/girls are going to mix so will be hard to pretend they aren't there.

The boys were being cast before the show was even released and they still had the nerve to tout it as a "female-centered" "female-focused" show knowing full well they would be adding dudes. It was there from the beginning, on Orphan Black the male clones were added in later on.
Mate, I'm an expert in ignore random shit I'm not interested in on TV shows. I'll easily be able to fast forward all the Leah/boy stuff as well. I'll just watch the Shoni cuts on Youtube. Simple.
From what I've heard about the breakdown the first 3 episode that seems like a good plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There’s a chance you may still have to watch one even in the cut versions on YouTube.
Plus, it wouldn’t surprise me if in the bunker scenes had boys present during some Shoni scenes. Especially if they eventually mix a lot and Toni or Shelby befriends one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There’s a chance you may still have to watch one even in the cut versions on YouTube.
Plus, it wouldn’t surprise me if in the bunker scenes had boys present during some Shoni scenes. Especially if they eventually mix a lot and Toni or Shelby befriends one.
Da. But yeah true, I don't think you'll be able to even watch just Shoni scenes without them sadly.

Is there even a full Shoni season 1 cut on youtube? I can only remember seeing most of their scenes, not all or one of those videos where they put a filter on the video and have a song playing in the background for copyright reasons that I can never watch because it annoys me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who cares by that point they get to that the show will be cancelled or we will be done with the show, its over.

Anyone some smart person will blur out their ugly mugs or mute their voice. There will be boy free cuts. Or we will all just give up on the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 13:37
Best fic I've ever read.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35321176
This was a masterpiece and I hope it becomes canon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 12:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who cares by that point they get to that the show will be cancelled or we will be done with the show, its over.

Anyone some smart person will blur out their ugly mugs or mute their voice. There will be boy free cuts. Or we will all just give up on the show.
I won’t give up on it and I doubt the proper fans will either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some people here aren’t actually fans of the show, they are sort of more casual fans.

Most people that were here when this thread started are gone now and many people here are actually much older lesbians who are mainly only interested in Shoni and that particular storyline.

Not everyone of course and I’m not criticising, just saying that some people have never been interested in talking about anything about the show other than Shoni.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Some people here aren’t actually fans of the show, they are sort of more casual fans.

Most people that were here when this thread started are gone now and many people here are actually much older lesbians who are mainly only interested in Shoni and that particular storyline.

Not everyone of course and I’m not criticising, just saying that some people have never been interested in talking about anything about the show other than Shoni.
Yeah I get that. I wouldn't have started watching if it wasn't for Shoni. I remember seeing the show on my Amazon Prime page, looking at what it's about it and thinking "ah a teenage girl show not interested" than I saw the thread here, saw it was gay and decided to dive in and now I like the rest of the girls. But, I can't lie and say my main reason for watching isn't Shoni. They are the best part of the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really Fatin and Dot as well but find Leah annoying and just not interested in Rachel at all. To be honest the non Shoni plot I'm looking forward to is seeing if Nora is up to some nefarious activity while faking her death to the girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 13:50
Guest wrote:
Best fic I've ever read.

This was a masterpiece and I hope it becomes canon.
Wow, that was bad! But yes, you tricked me into reading it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Best fic I've ever read.

This reminds me of the fics written by anons here during the minotaur saga. Good times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 17:29
Guest wrote:
Best fic I've ever read.

This reminds me of the fics written by anons here during the minotaur saga. Good times.
omg the one tnr commented on too, that was hilarious