29 Nov 2021, 15:11
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:00
What did she say?
I screenshotted lchat that day that quoted what she said in her deleted tweets

Reactions:

Re: The Wilds

Post by Guest »

So I guess the only shoni scene we're missing is when they're sitting down watching everyone dance but we already know what Shelby says there, so, I basically spoiled myself of all shoni for the first 3 episodes woops

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:16
So I guess the only shoni scene we're missing is when they're sitting down watching everyone dance but we already know what Shelby says there, so, I basically spoiled myself of all shoni for the first 3 episodes woops
Yepp also i think it was impossible to not see/read spoilers. You'd have to completely cut yourself off of all wilds related stuff until s2 comes out. People also post the whole dialogues on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Prime just announce marvelous mrs maisels new season is premiering in mid feb. I feel like that means the wilds is getting pushed to late feb/early March? I was hoping early February 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:56
Prime just announce marvelous mrs maisels new season is premiering in mid feb. I feel like that means the wilds is getting pushed to late feb/early March? I was hoping early February 😩
Anyone know how long as that show been waiting for a date?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 13:57
Guest wrote:
Yepp also i think it was impossible to not see/read spoilers. You'd have to completely cut yourself off of all wilds related stuff until s2 comes out. People also post the whole dialogues on twitter
Honestly, I'm okay with the spoilers because they are making me connect again with the show. ALSO because I know the scenes will hit differently in HD and totally finished. I just hoped that at this time (almost december) the TW accounts would give us more than season1 pics...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I love Mrs Maisel. Great show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:14
Guest wrote:
Wiki says they finished filming the upcoming season in early July, The Wilds finished early August so that would point to an early-mid March release if it follows the same schedule.

Also should point out, this show is doing 2 episodes per week for 4 weeks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wiki says they finished filming the upcoming season in early July, The Wilds finished early August so that would point to an early-mid March release if it follows the same schedule.

Amazon really does just do whatever release it likes show to show. Some get half their episode in a single hit then the rest weekly. Some are just weekly. Some are all in one go. MMM is two a week. There's really no knowing how TW will be released.

Personally, I need it all in one go. I can't be waiting over a year for it to drop and then be given it weekly knowing I'm going to be skipping scenes. I really don't have to have waited that long to end up with shorter episodes that I otherwise could have enjoyed coming one at a time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazon really does just do whatever release it likes show to show. Some get half their episode in a single hit then the rest weekly. Some are just weekly. Some are all in one go. MMM is two a week. There's really no knowing how TW will be released.

Personally, I need it all in one go. I can't be waiting over a year for it to drop and then be given it weekly knowing I'm going to be skipping scenes. I really don't have to have waited that long to end up with shorter episodes that I otherwise could have enjoyed coming one at a time.
I’m pretty confident it won’t be all at once. Have any of their recent shows been all at once? Most of the streaming services seem to be moving away from that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m pretty confident it won’t be all at once. Have any of their recent shows been all at once? Most of the streaming services seem to be moving away from that.
Only on netflix, I think (and even netflix is suposed to be moving waters towards weekly after the Fear Street model of release). My guess for the wilds is 3 first episodes together and after that, weekly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"Under her remit, Day will coordinate with regional leaders and country directors to curate local content strategies, covering all of Prime’s business and video offerings in international territories, across SVOD, TVOD and Channels."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Their reality show Tampa Baes was released all at once.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... rogramming
Most of their 2021 shows have episodes released all at once though their recent ones like Wheel of Time and I Know What You Did Last Summer have "3 eps drop then weekly" (4 eps with IKWYDLS).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That SUCKS! I like streaming services because they release all at once. If I want to wait a week for the new episode, I'll just watch regular TV.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only on netflix, I think (and even netflix is suposed to be moving waters towards weekly after the Fear Street model of release). My guess for the wilds is 3 first episodes together and after that, weekly.
First week gonna be tough, watching first 3 episodes we know everything about :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:25
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

First week gonna be tough, watching first 3 episodes we know everything about :rofl:
Maybe release 3 episodes a week?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They might do three episodes at once to start because a lot is already known of them, so it's a nice convenient chunk. At the same time, a lot being known of them is exactly why they might do the first three plus the fourth so there's an extra incentive in that fourth episode. There's so many arguments for so many different approaches, and for this show especially given the discontent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So sad that there is only 8 episode this season. That's really disappointing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:59
There is more than one disappointing thing about he S2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 19:13
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 17:59
There is more than one disappointing thing about he S2.
When was it officially confirmed it will only be 8 episodes?

Anonimous
Reactions:

Post by Anonimous »

Hi, sorry but what is happening on that scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
hi, what does shelby say in the party scene?

Bashsne
Reactions:

Post by Bashsne »

Spoiler Anon, do you think there will be any girl flashback scenes at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It'll be much better when you can see it in full HD, trust me. And I haven't shared every single Shoni detail. I was planning to post a lot of screen images of the sex scene, if anyone wanted any, since the video that leaked was so low quality.

For now though, here's the full carpenter scene with Leah and Rachel. They're both weirdly hyper in this scene, it's really funny. I may have Rachel's first line wrong, I can't quite understand her because she's talking so fast.

Reactions:

Post by 3132810 »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
It'll be much better when you can see it in full HD, trust me. And I haven't shared every single Shoni detail. I was planning to post a lot of screen images of the sex scene, if anyone wanted any, since the video that leaked was so low quality.

For now though, here's the full carpenter scene with Leah and Rachel. They're both weirdly hyper in this scene, it's really funny. I may have Rachel's first line wrong, I can't quite understand her because she's talking so fast.

thank you sm! this scene is so funny ^_^
and yes PLEASE post the sex scene pics, the video's quality sucks ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bashsne wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:31
Spoiler Anon, do you think there will be any girl flashback scenes at all?
They had zero in the first 3 episodes, and with only 5 episodes left and 5 boys left to still learn about? Kinda doubtful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:

Oh cool thanks for clarifying that there's more. And yeah, when I see the scenes in HD and get to hear them actually speak all the lines it will make a huge difference. I would love better pics of the sex scenes. Thank you so much!

sus101
Reactions:

Post by sus101 »

https://ibb.co/brTbVpw

lmao she should say it with her whole chest thats be hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sus101 wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 09:02

Can’t see shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:04
sus101 wrote:

Can’t see shit.
Is Bella officially "cancelled" from the show like Helena now? :rofl: I mean I'd rather have 10 Regan flashbacks than all these new boys. I'm torn between the show getting its ass cancelled and the show learning the error of their ways next season like Orphan Black did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
sus101 wrote:

Can’t see shit.
Is Bella officially "cancelled" from the show like Helena now? :rofl: I mean I'd rather have 10 Regan flashbacks than all these new boys. I'm torn between the show getting its ass cancelled and the show learning the error of their ways next season like Orphan Black did.
Bella was not tagged by the wilds insta on the latest post lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
sus101 wrote:

Can’t see shit.
Here

I don't think she cares about throwing shade at the dumbness of adding the boys because she probably won't come back. I mean, the Tegan storyline to me always served the purpose of showing how Toni could ruin a good thing. No real reason to have Regan back unless they were gonna go for some love triangle but they wouldn't even have time for that so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know of a decent Wilds discord, preferably one that highlights Shoni content?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why has mostly none of the girls wished Reign a happy birthday? <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 00:54
Why has mostly none of the girls wished Reign a happy birthday? <_<
Shannon and Mia did, it's super early in AUS.

More surprised Jenna has said nothing, aren't they like besties?

ineedmoreficsplz
Reactions:

Post by ineedmoreficsplz »

Hi guys! I'm super new to the fandom and am looking for some Shoni fanfic recs. I've read nearly all of the big ones and I can't get enough so I'm wondering if there are any hidden gems out there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ineedmoreficsplz wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:20
Hi guys! I'm super new to the fandom and am looking for some Shoni fanfic recs. I've read nearly all of the big ones and I can't get enough so I'm wondering if there are any hidden gems out there.
this one just started, toni's a boxer: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35446 ... s/88355509

time travel one that seems really cool: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35300 ... s/87977320

toni works at a resort in ireland, shelby is a guest: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30049 ... s/73998498

toni's a bartender: https://archiveofourown.org/works/33239 ... s/82530391

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 06:46
ineedmoreficsplz wrote:
this one just started, toni's a boxer: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35446 ... s/88355509

time travel one that seems really cool: https://archiveofourown.org/works/35300 ... s/87977320

toni works at a resort in ireland, shelby is a guest: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30049 ... s/73998498

toni's a bartender: https://archiveofourown.org/works/33239 ... s/82530391
I hope this manifests a townie update :wub:

To add to the recs, I enjoy things by Leutik. They tend to occur in different universes and are usually posted all at once. I feel like these two things make them not get as many kudos/comments, but they’re well-written and unique.

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Leuti ... d=50927067

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 16:48

To add to the recs, I enjoy things by Leutik. They tend to occur in different universes and are usually posted all at once. I feel like these two things make them not get as many kudos/comments, but they’re well-written and unique.

DA Leutik’s fics are so strange and different, but in a good way? Really excellent world building. My favourite is the polar night/botany one so that’s my rec

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 17:34
Guest wrote:

DA Leutik’s fics are so strange and different, but in a good way? Really excellent world building. My favourite is the polar night/botany one so that’s my rec
Da I loved the recent dystopian voyeur one too. Waiting on the last three chapters *fingers crossed*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I loved the recent dystopian voyeur one too. Waiting on the last three chapters *fingers crossed*
I like them too but I feel a lot Leutik’s fics just end abruptly as soon as Toni/Shelby get together. I'm aways like, wait that's it? That's not an ending...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ineedmoreficsplz wrote:
Beware of some recent fics. I dunno what's going on with the authors in this fandom lately, but a lot of fics have been majority angst-filled and depressing. =_=

Jzirbe
Reactions:

Post by Jzirbe »

Spoiler anon, can you post the shoni sex scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jzirbe wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 23:02
Spoiler anon, can you post the shoni sex scene?
yes, please! :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Slightly OT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 21:03
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 18:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like them too but I feel a lot Leutik’s fics just end abruptly as soon as Toni/Shelby get together. I'm aways like, wait that's it? That's not an ending...
I think Leutik's strength is concept. I like the melancholic whimsy of the AUs. And most of the multichapter ones are slow burn so it kind of makes sense for them to get together towards the end. I don't mind the lack of the fluff/smut phase too much.