Post by Guest »

Maya’s ass in that wedding dress tho.. 🥵

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:09
Whoever said we'd be pissed really thought we'd care if Maya got fired LMAO
Actually I am pretty pissed. I love Maya as a character and it has been awesome to see her go from where she was in the pilot to blissfully happy. All to have it ripped out from under her because some man couldn't stand not being in charge. It's really fucking irritating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't imagine how she can get her job back, a demotion would have been easy to swallow but she got fired? Damn i feel bad for Carina i bet Maya will go back to being as miserable as she was before they'll ruin all the development she had.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:19
Guest wrote:
Actually I am pretty pissed. I love Maya as a character and it has been awesome to see her go from where she was in the pilot to blissfully happy. All to have it ripped out from under her because some man couldn't stand not being in charge. It's really fucking irritating.
Da. 100% and it’s her wedding day. Supposed to be one of the happiest days of her life and you shit on it like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:20
I can't imagine how she can get her job back, a demotion would have been easy to swallow but she got fired? Damn i feel bad for Carina i bet Maya will go back to being as miserable as she was before they'll ruin all the development she had.
That’s what I’m afraid of. Maya feeling like nothing and that she’s lost apart of herself and she takes it out on Carina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:25
Guest wrote:
That’s what I’m afraid of. Maya feeling like nothing and that she’s lost apart of herself and she takes it out on Carina.
You know they're gonna go there, we were afraid Carina won't be part of the station anytime soon and now they kicked even Maya out of the station.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Maybe will involve lawsuit, team members backing her up and fight the system, assman quitting himself....lots of drama scenario can go for Maya's storylines.

The issue still go back to Carina character for S5. It is painfully obvious that she did not have any stand in S19 if she did not link with Maya, she got literally no one for her in this important ep. It is sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t even know how I feel after that episode. I’m in shock I think,lol. My anger at Sullivan has overshadowed my happiness for the wedding. Maya is going to be so heartbroken. Totally ruined the happy vibe. 😕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:32
Guest wrote:
Maybe will involve lawsuit, team members backing her up and fight the system, assman quitting himself....lots of drama scenario can go for Maya's storylines.

The issue still go back to Carina character for S5. It is painfully obvious that she did not have any stand in S19 if she did not link with Maya, she got literally no one for her in this important ep. It is sad.
I wonder if they put that Vic/Carina scene in there for a reason. I'd be completely down for that developing friendship.

But not having people there for Carina was Covid protocols, nothing else I'm sure. Chandra pops up on S19 all the time, so it made sense for Bailey to be there, she's part of the 'bubble', story wise and cast wise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SDSDSD wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 00:58
all for the work
Stefania looked really surprised. You can tell she didn't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya losing her position as captain doesn't bother me much because I was always semi conscious with her being captain. Andy is eventually going to be captain of 19. I was worried that they would kill Maya off for Andy to become captain. Though, I also hoped Maya would become chief instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Literally! They change captains like they change clothes. She’ll have her position back by the end of next season lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:51
Maya losing her position as captain doesn't bother me much because I was always semi conscious with her being captain. Andy is eventually going to be captain of 19. I was worried that they would kill Maya off for Andy to become captain. Though, I also hoped Maya would become chief instead.
She didn't lose her position as captain she got fired. This will def put a strain on her relationship with Carina and they barely just got married.

roan
Reactions: 2

Post by roan »

Does maya being relieved if her duties mean she’s no longer a firefighter or that she’s just not the captain anymore?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Their kitchen dancing was my favorite! :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 01:56
Guest wrote:
She didn't lose her position as captain she got fired. This will def put a strain on her relationship with Carina and they barely just got married.
Da
What’s the difference between losing her piston and getting fired? In the end she was let go. Now that’s she a lieutenant again, I can see this causing friction between her and Carina, but that would be such a regression for Maya. Especially since the marriage was her idea and she clearly loves her and wants this to work. I don’t think they’ll go there or at least I hope not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least I got a laugh from this BTS video from Jason. I feel numb after that episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The kitchen dancing is up there as a favorite scene of any ship I've had. Who knew? :lol:

Also, hands in this one. Wish the quality was a little better.

https://gbtwn.tumblr.com/post/653020637 ... re-married

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 22:54
My expectations for this episode fell the second i realized the same idiot who wrote the Maya cheating storyline wrote the finale.
I disagreed at first, but after watching episode, you were right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
What’s the difference between losing her piston and getting fired? In the end she was let go. Now that’s she a lieutenant again, I can see this causing friction between her and Carina, but that would be such a regression for Maya. Especially since the marriage was her idea and she clearly loves her and wants this to work. I don’t think they’ll go there or at least I hope not.
She's not a lieutenant again she was fired aka no longer a firefighter. They will definitely go there imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:12
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
She's not a lieutenant again she was fired aka no longer a firefighter. They will definitely go there imo.
They said she was relieved of her duties as Captain though? Like their were the exact words they used. Unless I’m missing something, that’s just a demotion not a total loss of job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay, what was that sex scene ?? We didn’t even get them in the bed post sex this time, like it was literally just nosies lmao. The wedding was fun, I loved that Ben officiated (he and Bailey are so cute, probably my favorite couple after Marina, they’re just so good to each other) and that Maya rushed to say I do, that was cute. But did anyone else notice they didn’t even get vows lol. Making Maya forget hers was a clever way to rush through that, but I would’ve wanted to hear them say them. The kitchen scene was my favorite part of the whole thing tbh, I could have done without the flashbacks and work drama. Useless IMO, they could have put that in the season 5 premiere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where can I see the kitchen scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was demoted not fired.
But it will probably feel liking being fired to Maya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya looking at Carina like she’s breakfast lunch and dinner

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:25
Someone will post it on YouTube eventually. Here are some gifs though (:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mad props to Danielle especially she plays in love so damn well i almost believe her. She’s such an amazing actress i want her to be even bigger.

Guest112
Reactions:

Post by Guest112 »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:26
Maya looking at Carina like she’s breakfast lunch and dinner
Yeah, Maya really wanted to devour her at the end of the kitchen scene. Makes sense they ended up in bed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:28
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:25

Someone will post it on YouTube eventually. Here are some gifs though (:

here it is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I saw so many people complaining about the lack of Carina she did really seem like a guest in her own wedding. And no matter how many times we repeat that it’s an ensemble show fans will always ask for more, they are really popular and that just comes with it. Sometimes i think giving them a show like the fosters since its creator seems to like them would be really nice. Shame networks aren’t willing to risk something like that.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Whether she's fired or demoted I hope her storyline at least at the start of the season is maya fighting the demotion or bring fired for doing the right thing. And that everyone at the station has her back. And if it'd because she allowed them them to go to the blm protests aswell as what happened withbthe iire then he's going to look like an even bigger asshole.

I really don't want to see her regress next season and take it out in Carina as this isn't Carinas fault but I know it will and the people that dislike Maya will be given the perfect excuse to prove then right about how horrible she was to Carina in season 3. Also no more hook ups at the station if Maya isn't captain not that, that is important I just really need for them to find a way to give her a reason to be at the station as I don't want all their scenes to be how 5 started mainly at home,.b3vause the episodes where Carina was at the station were really fun..also seeing them out would be fun. I think if sullivan benefits from it then that's even worse. Theo made a wrong call that cost someone their life and only got demoted which is worse than what maya has done and if she gets fired for it then its shit. I'm just not looking forward to unhappy Marina next season with Maya constantly biting Carinas head off.

I guess Carina was in Italy last episode.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:39
I saw so many people complaining about the lack of Carina she did really seem like a guest in her own wedding. And no matter how many times we repeat that it’s an ensemble show fans will always ask for more, they are really popular and that just comes with it. Sometimes i think giving them a show like the fosters since its creator seems to like them would be really nice. Shame networks aren’t willing to risk something like that.
Honestly, they're so darling and cute together, while also being very conventionally attractive and appealing and all that, I kind of wish they WOULD get a spinoff where they had to, I dunno, go to a small town where Maya has to whip the fire department into shape and Carina is the only OBGYN or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:44
Guest wrote:
Honestly, they're so darling and cute together, while also being very conventionally attractive and appealing and all that, I kind of wish they WOULD get a spinoff where they had to, I dunno, go to a small town where Maya has to whip the fire department into shape and Carina is the only OBGYN or something.
Yeah they are talented and attractive i think they can easily pull off a show on a smaller network like Freeform. I think they can attract straight viewers easily in addition to their already built fanbase. Danielle doesn’t seem to mind doing smaller budget work, i wish someone would have the guts to give it a chance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:23
Okay, what was that sex scene ?? We didn’t even get them in the bed post sex this time, like it was literally just nosies lmao. The wedding was fun, I loved that Ben officiated (he and Bailey are so cute, probably my favorite couple after Marina, they’re just so good to each other) and that Maya rushed to say I do, that was cute. But did anyone else notice they didn’t even get vows lol. Making Maya forget hers was a clever way to rush through that, but I would’ve wanted to hear them say them. The kitchen scene was my favorite part of the whole thing tbh, I could have done without the flashbacks and work drama. Useless IMO, they could have put that in the season 5 premiere.
and then maya came out fully clothed lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I would watch the shit out of that, not gonna lie.

I do like that the gay directors seem to love them together and Danielle and Stefania as performers. Gives me some hope they know they have lightning in a bottle here. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw a pairing, het too, that had such easy looking intimacy. Certainly not in Shondaland.

roan
Reactions: 2

Post by roan »

It’s funny most straight actress do the straight girl hug where there’s space between but not these two, they were all up in each other and it was magnificent. Sooooogooood

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That Travis and Emmett kiss was honestly more out there than anything Marina had. I just would like to know one day what’s up with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 02:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I would watch the shit out of that, not gonna lie.

I do like that the gay directors seem to love them together and Danielle and Stefania as performers. Gives me some hope they know they have lightning in a bottle here. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I saw a pairing, het too, that had such easy looking intimacy. Certainly not in Shondaland.
They could totally lean into a more slice of life cozier tone, the show could be more comedic than DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA, like...Northern Exposure, say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

roan wrote:
It’s funny most straight actress do the straight girl hug where there’s space between but not these two, they were all up in each other and it was magnificent. Sooooogooood
These two straight actors are probably one of the only ones playing a WLW couple where they’ve figured out alternative things to do with their hands to add to the scene. Most of the couples I see on tv are just doing the hands on the face thing and usually with all the hair and hands you can’t see shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would never ship or give a shit about actresses beyond their talents and i know these 2 women are straight and with others but i can’t help but say Danielle babe drop the infant and tell this woman you have a huge crush on her. Those heart eyes were just too damn real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:06
roan wrote:
These two straight actors are probably one of the only ones playing a WLW couple where they’ve figured out alternative things to do with their hands to add to the scene. Most of the couples I see on tv are just doing the hands on the face thing and usually with all the hair and hands you can’t see shit.
Wait what? No way. They still haven’t figured out the hands and hair thing during kissing scenes at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:06
roan wrote:
Wait what? No way. They still haven’t figured out the hands and hair thing during kissing scenes at all.
That kitchen scene in this episode would like to have a word with you. :eyeroll:

Guestwhoscomingtodinner
Reactions:

Post by Guestwhoscomingtodinner »

Guys being relieved of your duty is another way of saying a person is fired. It's not a demotion. A person who has been demoted still has duties/work a person relieved of their duties has been fired, giving their marching papers, kicked to the curb, given the boot, told to hit the bricks. This isn't a riddle, Bishop was fired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestwhoscomingtodinner wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:12
Guys being relieved of your duty is another way of saying a person is fired. It's not a demotion. A person who has been demoted still has duties/work a person relieved of their duties has been fired, giving their marching papers, kicked to the curb, given the boot, told to hit the bricks. This isn't a riddle, Bishop was fired.
It seemed that way to me. I think she was fired that’s why Andy and everybody else were mad. Andy would be mad if they demoted Maya but not to that extent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't get the way it happened though. Over a group text message?! Like that would never actually happen. Especially not before Maya herself was told. That felt super inauthentic to me and just an easy way to have the shock and anger factor play over Maya's blissful wedding day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agreed that Maya is fired. If she was merely demoted, the phrasing would be something like "reassigned." "Relieved of your duties" means your job is over.

I know it's a TV show so angst is imperative but how I wish it could have been a few days later at least. Don't wreck the freaking day itself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well that is not necessarily true. A quick google search could tell you that. It can mean several things and the most likely is that she was removed from her post as captain, which means she is still a firefighter

Guestwhoscomingtodinner
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:07
I would never ship or give a shit about actresses beyond their talents and i know these 2 women are straight and with others but i can’t help but say Danielle babe drop the infant and tell this woman you have a huge crush on her. Those heart eyes were just too damn real.
I think it's pretty obvious. I imagine Stefania knows what's up, she's smart. If your co star grabs you and gives you an impromptu off the script kiss, I mean come on you don't need to be a genius to know what's sup. I would have liked to hear stefania's reaction to that moment. I don't want to get in trouble in here for bringing up bf's so I won't. I'll just say it's pretty obvious no matter what is going on in their personal real lives, clearly Stefania has stolen at least a part of Danielle's heart. It's kind of sad because well, y'all know why...I'm not going there to get kicked out of here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:17
I didn't get the way it happened though. Over a group text message?! Like that would never actually happen. Especially not before Maya herself was told. That felt super inauthentic to me and just an easy way to have the shock and anger factor play over Maya's blissful wedding day.
Da
Yeah it felt forced, like they needed some big cliffhanger so they put that in there. I would have preferred finding out Andy was pregnant and I don’t even like Sullivan. I hope someone on Twitter asks the writers if Maya is fired or demoted since they tend to answer Marina related questions and that will solve this ‘mystery’. I think demoted, because if she’s fired what’s her plot next season? Staying at home with Carina? And have both of them stuck in that house? Lol I don’t think so

Guestwhoscomingtodinner
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 03:18
Well that is not necessarily true. A quick google search could tell you that. It can mean several things and the most likely is that she was removed from her post as captain, which means she is still a firefighter
Yeah, okay. I heard it as Bishop was fired. I get the wishful thinking because folks are now wondering what does that mean for Maya's future but I won't debate it. Some say she was demoted some say she was fired. I guess folks will have to wait and see.