Maya and Carina - Station 19

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 21:31
I just want to know why the baby storyline has to be so on the nose, next thing they'll do is have Maya scream eureka in the toilette cause going there made her realize she wants kids. The way the writers lack creativity is embarrassing.
Have you seen greys? Literally just about everything they’ve done for Maya and Carina they’ve already done for Arizona and Callie. Like to the point it’s like they are using Calzona as the inspiration and just checking each story off one by one.

Sleeping with best friend ☑️
Cheating ☑️
Italy (Africa) ☑️
Jealous of a best friend/fuck buddy ☑️
Babies ☑️

I’m sure if I looked hard enough I could probably find way more lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 03:15
Guest wrote:
I just want to know why the baby storyline has to be so on the nose, next thing they'll do is have Maya scream eureka in the toilette cause going there made her realize she wants kids. The way the writers lack creativity is embarrassing.
Have you seen greys? Literally just about everything they’ve done for Maya and Carina they’ve already done for Arizona and Callie. Like to the point it’s like they are using Calzona as the inspiration and just checking each story off one by one.

Cheating ☑️
Italy (Africa) ☑️
Babies ☑️

Yeah, this is a reach lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 03:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cheating ☑️
Italy (Africa) ☑️
Babies ☑️

Uhh how? It’s literally the same stories lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cheating ☑️
Italy (Africa) ☑️
Babies ☑️

All of the scenarios are totally different circumstances. Some of the tropes are similar but that could be said for pretty much any couple. There’s only so many tropes you can have on a drama network tv show. Most of you are just dense tbh 😕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 03:49
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cheating ☑️
Italy (Africa) ☑️
Babies ☑️

All of the scenarios are totally different circumstances. Some of the tropes are similar but that could be said for pretty much any couple. There’s only so many tropes you can have on a drama network tv show. Most of you are just dense tbh 😕
The circumstances aren’t that different. Yes there are only so many tropes, but that doesn’t mean they have to hit every single one their mother show already used. Being dense has nothing to do with it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree with the other anon, that list would apply to so many other couples on just Grey's, let alone other franchises. And the only reason it doesn't apply to anyone else on S19 is because they've not done a single other couple that's lasted this long, these two are the only solid couple that's gotten to the get married and the aftermath. If you want, you can have the Surrera or Vicley storylines?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why would Carina be hanging out at the station if Maya isn't there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 09:51
People keep saying this but we don't know if she is. Maya could be doing something in another part of the station and Carina was waiting for all we know. For example Vic wasn't in the same room Carina, she arrived after. Other option, Carina was there with Maya or went there to meet Maya and she had to go out on an call before all that happened, so Carina was waiting for her.

As for Maya or Carina getting hurt, I wouldn't mind as long as no one is losing a leg or an arm... well you know what I mean, nothing extreme <_< . Because we were robbed of that when Maya got "high", no one warned Carina and all we heard a "What" from all that. But to be honest I think everyone is expecting that and in the end it won't involve them...Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 11:54
Guest wrote:
People keep saying this but we don't know if she is. Maya could be doing something in another part of the station and Carina was waiting for all we know. For example Vic wasn't in the same room Carina, she arrived after. Other option, Carina was there with Maya or went there to meet Maya and she had to go out on an call before all that happened, so Carina was waiting for her.

As for Maya or Carina getting hurt, I wouldn't mind as long as no one is losing a leg or an arm... well you know what I mean, nothing extreme <_< . Because we were robbed of that when Maya got "high", no one warned Carina and all we heard a "What" from all that. But to be honest I think everyone is expecting that and in the end it won't involve them...Hope I'm wrong.
When did Maya got "high"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 12:16
Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 11:54
Guest wrote:

When did Maya got "high"?
When she passed out in the basement fire, the substance that made them pass out was a drug. I was kinda miffed about that as well, because there should have been follow up to that besides Maya just mentioning it to Carina offhandedly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else get the impression that something is happening behind the scenes with some actors/actresses?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 23:14
Does anyone else get the impression that something is happening behind the scenes with some actors/actresses?
What do you mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Get off Twitter.

Guest666o
Reactions:

Post by Guest666o »

Guest wrote:
Nope. Except for Jaina and Danielle not being friends but that’s not new.

Besides that they all seem happy and nothing weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest666o wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 23:27
Guest wrote:

No, I think they are pushing Maya/Danielle to the background and it's obvious: her lack of promoting the show (she just do the basic), she no longer does any lives or hypen up ever single thing about the show like before, I don't know but something is off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

I would guess this goes back to the Oak being Oak tweet. And the lack of bts content thus far this season comparatively to the first two or three.

But I agree, they all seem pretty happy and not problematic and it seems like they're having fun on set when we do see stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This need for secret theories and thinking you're the only one insightful enough to pick up on certain patterns is why we have qanon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:20
Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, I think they are pushing Maya/Danielle to the background and it's obvious: her lack of promoting the show (she just do the basic), she no longer does any lives or hypen up ever single thing about the show like before, I don't know but something is off.
The concern trolling here. Dear lord.

Gghhu
Reactions:

Post by Gghhu »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:24
This need for secret theories and thinking you're the only one insightful enough to pick up on certain patterns is why we have qanon.
Excellent comment and so so true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da or she’s simply busier now having a life, before it was Covid and she was single and had time to dedicate to promoting the show all the time and interacting with fans. But since shit got creepy and she probably doesn’t have as much time it’s not surprising. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Alternative to guest
Reactions:

Post by Alternative to guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:03
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:31

Feeding the animals once again 🙄
You know what? Normal people see this tweet and think “they are so cute, they were chatting at that moment, their friendship is strong”, so no, they aren’t feeding animals, they are two friends having a cute friendship with nothing to hide.
dA yeah not actresses fault immature dweebs don’t know the difference between actors and characters

Work guest dammit
Reactions:

Post by Work guest dammit »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 00:24
^^ It’s funny cos it’s true :lol: ; it’s scary cos it’s true :'( .

Guestpoop2
Reactions:

Post by Guestpoop2 »

Alternative to guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 01:31
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 23:03
Guest wrote:
22 Oct 2021, 22:31

Feeding the animals once again 🙄
You know what? Normal people see this tweet and think “they are so cute, they were chatting at that moment, their friendship is strong”, so no, they aren’t feeding animals, they are two friends having a cute friendship with nothing to hide.
dA yeah not actresses fault immature dweebs don’t know the difference between actors and characters
Sad that Danielle and Stefania just can’t be the good friends they are without fans being weird. Can’t even text each other now. I Wasn’t aware that texting means someone more than being just friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Arizona and Callie were on the verge of breaking up permanently over the topic of children. It was only when Callie dropped the “I’m pregnant with Mark’s baby, how you gonna deal with that” bomb, that the topic was resolved.

Carina is clear that this isn’t a make-or-break issue.There’s no ultimatum or “surprise! I’m preggo” bomb. All she wanted was for the two of them, who have been married nearly a year, to talk through something that they put on the back burner because they had more immediate issues.

Where’s Maya’s mom?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 04:53
Arizona and Callie were on the verge of breaking up permanently over the topic of children. It was only when Callie dropped the “I’m pregnant with Mark’s baby, how you gonna deal with that” bomb, that the topic was resolved.

Carina is clear that this isn’t a make-or-break issue.There’s no ultimatum or “surprise! I’m preggo” bomb. All she wanted was for the two of them, who have been married nearly a year, to talk through something that they put on the back burner because they had more immediate issues.

Where’s Maya’s mom?
Mayas mom is in the same place as Mayas brother and Andys mom. Seriously, I hate how they just drop such interesting storylines

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was just thinking back to the scene when Vic and Travis were comparing the amount of orgasms the night before. It would have been hilarious if Maya just walked in and said casually..
“Huh.. I guess I win with 6 then.”

*Everyone looks speechless*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 04:53

Where’s Maya’s mom?
The topic was not resolved when she got pregnant, it has been resolved like 10 episodes before then. Their issue was resolved when they had a shooter in the hospital, and their lives were in danger and Arizona changed her mind because she couldn’t live without Callie and their 10 kids. Aka the same storyline people here want for Maya or Carina. For one of them to be injured, and Maya to change her mind.

Danielle is the best
Reactions:

Post by Danielle is the best »

Today Danielle and Stefania will be back to social media to promove Station 19.
Anxiety feelings. In few days it will become separation anxiety.

Danielle is the best
Reactions:

Post by Danielle is the best »

Danielle auntie... So cute...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 01:23
Guest wrote:
Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da or she’s simply busier now having a life, before it was Covid and she was single and had time to dedicate to promoting the show all the time and interacting with fans. But since shit got creepy and she probably doesn’t have as much time it’s not surprising. Not everything is a conspiracy.
This, people need to understand that before she was single and was in the middle of the pandemic, now life is back to normal.but she still shows up on Thursdays and comments on the show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

This, people need to understand that before she was single and was in the middle of the pandemic, now life is back to normal.but she still shows up on Thursdays and comments on the show.
That’s makes a lot of sense. Thanks for not being an asshole.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest666o wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah exactly. People need to remember that whatever is happening now is just theories/opinions and should be kept as that.
I've seen a few people saying she's being pushed to the back on purpose and being treated unfairly etc.. We don't know any of this. It will just create rifts in the fandom against the other characters if keep getting highlighted as an actual fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You what I’d love to see, Maya and Carina bump into one of Mayas ex and when Maya introduces Carina as her wife the ex go completely dumbfounded that Maya Bishop got married. Just a small moment for Carina to see how truly life altering their marriage was for Maya.

Gghh
Reactions:

Post by Gghh »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 11:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest666o wrote:

Yeah exactly. People need to remember that whatever is happening now is just theories/opinions and should be kept as that.
I've seen a few people saying she's being pushed to the back on purpose and being treated unfairly etc.. We don't know any of this. It will just create rifts in the fandom against the other characters if keep getting highlighted as an actual fact.
Nothing is happening. People are so bored and desperate they keep making stuff up. It is like there isn't enough to do in life or something. It is embarrassing and takes up too much space on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 19:08
I miss them.
Same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really are a stunning couple :wub: I love that they are the most stable couple on the show. I just wish they got a little more screen time and a little must sustenance or some deeper storyline(s).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.tvinsider.com/1019993/abc- ... hristmas/

Looks like station is getting two holiday themed episodes this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 21:51

So Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes? That's new. And a little odd. Also a little odd they're airing that late into December, they usually don't. I'm ok with it, the hiatus usually feels super long since they usually don't come back until March-ish after the holiday break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 01:14
Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 21:51

So Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes? That's new. And a little odd. Also a little odd they're airing that late into December, they usually don't. I'm ok with it, the hiatus usually feels super long since they usually don't come back until March-ish after the holiday break.
I feel like we’ll get some really good marina content from the holiday episodes.

Guest0090
Reactions:

Post by Guest0090 »

Anyone watch tonight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So someone is definitely dying. A lot of people seem to think Jack or Ben. But no way is Ben dying, the show was made for him lol. Plus he’s a poc. That ain’t happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 03:15
So someone is definitely dying. A lot of people seem to think Jack or Ben. But no way is Ben dying, the show was made for him lol. Plus he’s a poc. That ain’t happening.
TVLine put an article out speculating that it's Jack. So do they have spoilers or is it just a random theory? I mean Jack is completely without a story right now. And the safest character to kill would be the straight white man, so it's not a terrible stretch. I originally thought it might be Travis' dad, but then I remembered the gay part and I seriously doubt they'd do that being as woke as they like to be. Maybe his mom to amp up the angst with the lying about his father's sexuality thing.

Still hoping for some Maya/Carina hurt comfort angst, but eh, I won't hold my breath.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 04:01
Guest wrote:
TVLine put an article out speculating that it's Jack. So do they have spoilers or is it just a random theory? I mean Jack is completely without a story right now. And the safest character to kill would be the straight white man, so it's not a terrible stretch. I originally thought it might be Travis' dad, but then I remembered the gay part and I seriously doubt they'd do that being as woke as they like to be. Maybe his mom to amp up the angst with the lying about his father's sexuality thing.

Still hoping for some Maya/Carina hurt comfort angst, but eh, I won't hold my breath.
Thank you, I didn’t know about the TVLine article. I wonder if they know something :hmmm: but like you said, Jack is the safest person to kill. It has been awhile since someone died on the show too. So they are due lol. But if they do kill someone. That means that Miller won’t leave lol. Unless he’s the one who dies and boom Maya and Carina get a baby handed to them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Danielle is so able, she is that totally giving me top vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Two holiday episodes?? Thats so good i want my domesticated ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest0090 wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 02:04
Anyone watch tonight?
It wasn't on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ben is too big a character in the Shonda universe for them to kill so early in the season. If he ever wanted to leave in a way they would kill him off that would be an end of the season moment, not ridiculously early in the season.

Jack would make sense with Travis telling Andy about ‘there being a second explosion etc’ because she had history with Jack so he is someone she would feel emotional about.