Re: Maya and Carina - Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:34
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:38
Why in the world would they kill off one of them? That makes no sense. Unless one wants to leave,which we have no sign of.
How are they gonna continue to keep the 2 separate? They created a whole new station for whole season for Jaina, and still ended in chaos. I really hope they come to some agreement and be professional.
Yeah I do wonder what their plan is for next season if both of them are staying because yikes. Clearly Danielle can keep it professional and just do the scenes she has to but the same can't be said for Jaina. They had minimal scenes this season and she still had a hissy fit by the end. I mean there's still people who are convinced Andy is going to leave Seattle in the finale but I don't see how that makes sense.
Something I noticed in the last episode is how Jaina didn't even look at Danielle. I figured it was because of her trauma but I swear she looked at everyone except Maya. So I went back and watched past episodes and there is clearly a pattern of Jaina/Andy avoiding eye contact with Danielle/Maya. The hospital scene after the fumes incident, the Christmas episode, the candy fire incident (I thought it was just director choice but notice how they don't face each other and I don't think Andy even looks at Maya). And now this past episode. But then Danielle is always trying to make eye contact with Jaina/Andy while in character. Even in character Jaina can't stand to be around Danielle. If Jaina was able to keep it off the screen, then fine but she obviously can't and it's affected the characters and vibe on screen.

How are they going to have another season of them being separated? Now that all this is out, it's going to be 10x more noticeable. I know all the crew don't know or care and are just there for the job but no way the main cast, Krista/Kiley don't know. All season people in all social platforms noticed how much Maya was pushed to the background to bring Andy to the front. Is next season going to be more of the same?

Wasn't there another show where the two main actresses hated each other and they had to do CGI them in scenes together? I swear I read about that. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people in the writing room really wanted to go back to the messy, intrusive co-parenting between Callie + Arizona + Mark Sloan in Greys huh?

What a mess. I get wanting your child to know who/where they came from, but you can be a complete family and raise a whole person without a father figure. At least he might stick to being “Uncle Jack”.

Being an ex is gross enough. Can’t believe they made this Carina’s idea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why in the world would they kill off one of them? That makes no sense. Unless one wants to leave,which we have no sign of.
How are they gonna continue to keep the 2 separate? They created a whole new station for whole season for Jaina, and still ended in chaos. I really hope they come to some agreement and be professional.
Yeah I do wonder what their plan is for next season if both of them are staying because yikes. Clearly Danielle can keep it professional and just do the scenes she has to but the same can't be said for Jaina. They had minimal scenes this season and she still had a hissy fit by the end. I mean there's still people who are convinced Andy is going to leave Seattle in the finale but I don't see how that makes sense.
Something I noticed in the last episode is how Jaina didn't even look at Danielle. I figured it was because of her trauma but I swear she looked at everyone except Maya. So I went back and watched past episodes and there is clearly a pattern of Jaina/Andy avoiding eye contact with Danielle/Maya. The hospital scene after the fumes incident, the Christmas episode, the candy fire incident (I thought it was just director choice but notice how they don't face each other and I don't think Andy even looks at Maya). And now this past episode. But then Danielle is always trying to make eye contact with Jaina/Andy while in character. Even in character Jaina can't stand to be around Danielle. If Jaina was able to keep it off the screen, then fine but she obviously can't and it's affected the characters and vibe on screen.

How are they going to have another season of them being separated? Now that all this is out, it's going to be 10x more noticeable. I know all the crew don't know or care and are just there for the job but no way the main cast, Krista/Kiley don't know. All season people in all social platforms noticed how much Maya was pushed to the background to bring Andy to the front. Is next season going to be more of the same?

Wasn't there another show where the two main actresses hated each other and they had to do CGI them in scenes together? I swear I read about that. :P
I noticed that too 😭 Andy doesn’t look at Maya in scenes and it’s a bit awkward. Yeah it was The Good Wife. The actresses couldn’t even film together by the end lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The weirdest thing is that Jaina on her tiktok live said that Danielle was the most goofball on set, and this is not something you say about someone you really despise. I don't understand anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi in The Good Wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The weirdest thing is that Jaina on her tiktok live said that Danielle was the most goofball on set, and this is not something you say about someone you really despise. I don't understand anything.
I don’t understand it either, Barrett who is bffs with Danielle still hangs out and enjoys Jaina. How does that work? At this point I am convinced it’s all one sided, I think Danielle doesn’t have any issues with Jaina and even tries her hardest to be friendly and professional with her. This is all on Jaina at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t understand it either, Barrett who is bffs with Danielle still hangs out and enjoys Jaina. How does that work? At this point I am convinced it’s all one sided, I think Danielle doesn’t have any issues with Jaina and even tries her hardest to be friendly and professional with her. This is all on Jaina at this point.
I am convinced it's 100% one side. Either that or Danielle truly is able to to compartmentalize personal/professional. But yeah, I really don't understand this dynamic but like someone else said on here I think the only reason Barrett is nice/friendly with Jaina is because she'd dating Jay and Jay and Barrett are friends. I doubt Barrett and Jaina hang out just them alone. All speculation of course.

Maybe she never let's it show in person so she just does this petty stuff online like comments, subtweets and likes because no one from the show is going to look over her social media activity that closely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA On the tik tok live recently? Because I thought I watched most of it and I didn't hear her say that. I can't imagine her saying that considering how snarky she was about any Maya questions and she seemed to avoid any cast questions in general

She also said that Vic & Andy have more scenes coming up and their relationship is flourishing lol...so clearly that's because Andy & Maya can't have a friendship anymore. It's so obvious at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they've actually written Andy into a corner so I can see her packing up and leaving Seattle, maybe to try and settle things with her mother, who knows. But I suspect this crap has been going on with Jaina for two years minimum, it just happened to go public pretty widely this time. So Danielle seems to have been dealing just fine on set. It's quite possible they just don't speak to one another. I've had a very similar situation with a colleague. It was not pleasant, but workable. Granted she never came for me on social media......

Having said that, they've been telegraphing Maya getting injured at the very least, 3 times that I've counted but maybe more. So I'm not convinced that they won't cliffhang something. Carina with a positive pregnancy test juxtaposed with Maya hurt. But maybe I'm givng them too much credit, because the writers are hacks.

Danielle is still pretty engaged and supportive of the show, more than most if not all of the cast members. I can't see her doing everything she's done recently if she was leaving, either forced or by choice. And Shonda wouldn't allow bury your gays on her record, not involved with the show or not any longer, her name is still on it.
Yeah, with the lack of drama involving Marina this season, I also think Maya will get hurt at the same time carina finds out she is pregnant. Even so, I don't think they will kill Maya, it will just be a cliffhanger and nothing else but I totally see it happening.
Unless they get offered another job the actors won't go any where. Look at the dean actor, talking trash about the show but he stayed until he found another gig.
What concerns me about the possibility of a maya injury is that they can bring Jack to be carina support system and go to doctor appointment and that shit, if maya's injury puts her in a come or something like that. Who knows, the season finale might actually be underwhelming and nothing special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they've actually written Andy into a corner so I can see her packing up and leaving Seattle, maybe to try and settle things with her mother, who knows. But I suspect this crap has been going on with Jaina for two years minimum, it just happened to go public pretty widely this time. So Danielle seems to have been dealing just fine on set. It's quite possible they just don't speak to one another. I've had a very similar situation with a colleague. It was not pleasant, but workable. Granted she never came for me on social media......

Having said that, they've been telegraphing Maya getting injured at the very least, 3 times that I've counted but maybe more. So I'm not convinced that they won't cliffhang something. Carina with a positive pregnancy test juxtaposed with Maya hurt. But maybe I'm givng them too much credit, because the writers are hacks.

Danielle is still pretty engaged and supportive of the show, more than most if not all of the cast members. I can't see her doing everything she's done recently if she was leaving, either forced or by choice. And Shonda wouldn't allow bury your gays on her record, not involved with the show or not any longer, her name is still on it.
Yeah that's true...she's probably just been ignoring it for the time being and Jaina has done her fair share of shading over the past two years, it's just been more subtle than what just happened this week. I can't remember exactly but people have said she shaded Danielle doing the We Chat Wednesdays on Instagram Live and then the whole queerbaiting thing so the girl just doesn't know when to quit.

I suspect that Maya is going to get injured by the end of the season also. They keep hinting at it but I also don't know if these writers will follow through since who knows what they're doing this season. It's all over the place. But you're right, I don't think they would kill her off. They wouldn't be able to come up from that.

It really is pathetic that Jaina can't even look at Danielle/Maya in their "scenes" together. If she can't do her job in a professional manner she should be spoken to or she should leave if it's that much of an issue for her. It's so obvious that fans are noticing and that should never be the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah that's true...she's probably just been ignoring it for the time being and Jaina has done her fair share of shading over the past two years, it's just been more subtle than what just happened this week. I can't remember exactly but people have said she shaded Danielle doing the We Chat Wednesdays on Instagram Live and then the whole queerbaiting thing so the girl just doesn't know when to quit.

I suspect that Maya is going to get injured by the end of the season also. They keep hinting at it but I also don't know if these writers will follow through since who knows what they're doing this season. It's all over the place. But you're right, I don't think they would kill her off. They wouldn't be able to come up from that.

It really is pathetic that Jaina can't even look at Danielle/Maya in their "scenes" together. If she can't do her job in a professional manner she should be spoken to or she should leave if it's that much of an issue for her. It's so obvious that fans are noticing and that should never be the case.
They won’t have maya get hurt, that’s too much attention on maya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 18:58
Ahen Carina said a third parent? Maya said not exactly. So that wasn't a denial was it? Im telling you. Father jack is so happening.
Is this not already an accepted fact already? Not trying to be an ass but I find it hard to believe that people dont know this already. Are there people who believe he’s just gonna stand back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:26
Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

They won’t have maya get hurt, that’s too much attention on maya.
Not if they make it about Jack…lol but for real. Maya has just been a glorified prop this season, so I’d be surprised if they give her a potential big storyline.

Guest-1
Reactions:

Post by Guest-1 »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:21
I wonder if Autostraddle would be interested in picking up an article on LGBTQ representation and fan villainization within that context. This isnt the first time, Im sure it wont be the last. Its hurtful, as someone who is part of that community, and it certainly feels out of proportion to other groups of fans (e.g. straight ones).

This would be a great example of fair but critical feedback being gaslit, AND a lead openly disparaging fans of a certain group (e.g. Jaina now). Sociologically, its interesting, especially in the context of the evolution of LGBTQ visibility.
I could see Autostraddle picking this up, with receipts. I wasn’t aware of Lexa/Clexa until it hit mainstream publications but does anyone recall which publications first picked it up?

I see Marina is included in some discussion about Villaneve now…might pick up some steam.
Autostraddle is a fucking joke and hold no clout. They are more likely to write an article about how outraged it is that Jack isn’t seen as an equal partner in the Marina relationship and the writers are just throuple phobic. Either that or that one of them isn’t trans, that’s the only thing autostroddle cares about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You've seen Maya and Andy go from being bestfriends to have no scenes together and you think the showrunners aren't aware?? Why do you think that happened exactly? A coincidence? Ofc they know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest-1 wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:32
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:21
I wonder if Autostraddle would be interested in picking up an article on LGBTQ representation and fan villainization within that context. This isnt the first time, Im sure it wont be the last. Its hurtful, as someone who is part of that community, and it certainly feels out of proportion to other groups of fans (e.g. straight ones).

This would be a great example of fair but critical feedback being gaslit, AND a lead openly disparaging fans of a certain group (e.g. Jaina now). Sociologically, its interesting, especially in the context of the evolution of LGBTQ visibility.
I could see Autostraddle picking this up, with receipts. I wasn’t aware of Lexa/Clexa until it hit mainstream publications but does anyone recall which publications first picked it up?

I see Marina is included in some discussion about Villaneve now…might pick up some steam.
Autostraddle is a fucking joke and hold no clout. They are more likely to write an article about how outraged it is that Jack isn’t seen as an equal partner in the Marina relationship and the writers are just throuple phobic. Either that or that one of them isn’t trans, that’s the only thing autostroddle cares about.
DA I must say the mention of Autostraddle as some kind of fixer here was pretty hilarious when I saw it. The two women in this relationship are just part of the “cis-stem”, so probably need a d*ck involved to make it all equal. Jack’s involvement has meant the suggestion of fluidity so Autostraddle will probably like that. In summary, if you’re an actual lesbian, don’t ever f*cking give Autostraddle a click — but some of you aren’t ready for that message yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 21:46
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:31
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:18
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:10
It's expected to have thoughts and ideas on what might happen, but remember that is just what they are. People are exhausting themselves coming up with the most negative situations which not only might not be true but is very much in the far future. I'm not talking about what's happened recently, but next season and onward.

Feels like station 19 fandom as whole is very draining at the moment, maybe we can find some positivity? This isn't me saying please be positive, just asking if anyone has something they are looking forward to or enjoying? Personally i still very much like Maya and Carina as a couple and i'm hopeful that we are going to get some good scenes with them over the last few eps.
Everyone is going to get so bored of talking about the same thing and hating everything for the next few months. It's starting to feel like no one really likes the show at the moment, though as a bigger picture (across all fandoms/sm) i know that's not true.
Hmm i see many fans om sm and even on fanfic comments saying how the jack donor storyline took the happiness out of Marina, how they aren't eager to watch the story anymore, and i agree. Who really is going to be happy to see their journey thinking is Jack's sperm growing on Carinas Belly? For me too the story is ruined. The more i think of it.
Are you still going to watch in the hope the happiness might come back? Or not interested at all any more?
I stopped watching a few weeks back when it was crystal clear they were heading towards J being the donor. And even a while before that, I have to admit I started to not recognize Carina or the badass Maya I loved. I checked twitter this week, to see gifs of them from the last epi and lo and behold they were all with Jack in the foreground/background! So, I am slowly distancing myself more and more and they are making it easier and easier :nervous:
As soon as they started with the “baby” story I saw this coming a mile away and nopped out of watch live and took it off my record list. I checked in once and awhile by watching YouTube videos and this board. I hate being right all the time but anybody with half a brain knew where this was going and anybody that didn’t is a fool period.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please, someone write this in the S19 sub reddit because I want to see all the Jaina stans defending this shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:10
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am convinced it's 100% one side. Either that or Danielle truly is able to to compartmentalize personal/professional. But yeah, I really don't understand this dynamic but like someone else said on here I think the only reason Barrett is nice/friendly with Jaina is because she'd dating Jay and Jay and Barrett are friends. I doubt Barrett and Jaina hang out just them alone. All speculation of course.

Maybe she never let's it show in person so she just does this petty stuff online like comments, subtweets and likes because no one from the show is going to look over her social media activity that closely.
This is more or less what I think, that we are before a case of maximum falsehood.
Do you know those people who in front of you act as if everything is fine between you but at the same time you can perceive that that person is being fake?
Like… you know that person can't stand you, but they aren't upfront with you, so you're always having whiplash because you don't know if you two are okay or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:21
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:14
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:29
what's with people photoshopping babies into Maya/Carina pics? I find it really weird.. and kinda inappropriate
Someone needs to Photoshop jack's face in those kids omggg its going to be epic hahaha 😂
People are complaining that the Marina fans are being laughed at.. i don't think this helps. How can we expect people to take us seriously and develop things healthily if we don't even do it ourselves.
That's because the fandom rushed to accept this Jack being the sperm uncle situation. When we don't respect each other? Going along with such storylines and supporting the show is what is making us a laughing stock. The reality is the baby is going to look like Jack and Carina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:22
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:47
If Station 19 goes for the bury your gays troupe, it wouldnt surprise me if larger scale media picks it up, and the overall community speaks out. Ive noticed that when shows do this, even if people dont watch or like the show within the LGBTQ community, they come out to bat because its such an egregious and established troupe. I dont think Station 19 would be the same.
I can’t see them killing either of them off, but after what happened with Killing Eve, I think this would be even bigger than that if they ever went that far.
I don't think any of them is getting killed, this show is not Grey's, and as much as they might hate Marina fans in the end they need their engagement and views and that's the truth.
The world we live in today is not the same as Grey's and S19 is no powerhouse show.
Station 19 is bringing the best ratings for any show right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

DA On the tik tok live recently? Because I thought I watched most of it and I didn't hear her say that. I can't imagine her saying that considering how snarky she was about any Maya questions and she seemed to avoid any cast questions in general

She also said that Vic & Andy have more scenes coming up and their relationship is flourishing lol...so clearly that's because Andy & Maya can't have a friendship anymore. It's so obvious at this point
da The goofball comment happened during a scandalmakeup IG live, which you'll probably only find in some Jaina stan account because Denise wanted to save it but didn't know how to do it and Jaina said something like "why would you want to save it?" so she probably didn't help Denise lol. Anyway, Jaina mentioned Danielle alongside other people, but it did suprise me that she even mentioned her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:53
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:28
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:15
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:50

I think she’s writing a piece about it if you want to vote or comment.
What are some of the harmful wording choices that’s been used by Marina?
Father, third parent, etc. Anything that involves a donor beyond the sperm.

Jack would be uncle regardless of his donation.

Theres a longstanding stigma that two women need a man to raise a child and complete a "family." This clearly isnt the case, but its a sensitive and nuanced topic. Its why so many people think they should have (and clearly did not) include any queer women in their writing. Society is changing slowly, and tv representation is reflective of how people tend to feel and think (regardless of how bad that sounds). Including Jack beyond the sperm, and using terms like "father" and "third parent" reinforce negative stigma, which Station 19 toutes they are not about.
When was the word father used in relation to them choosing a donor? I don't remember
You don't remember it because they never used it.
When Carina said like a third parent? Maya said not exactly, so she never said a firm no, she said if i die i want you to hsve someone, WHICH is very important, and then their talk about him being involved in the child's life. He is a straight man, what do you think his involved role would be?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:04
Denise allegedly talked to Danielle about the fandom drama. She probably made it worse lmfao.
This shows she is worst than the fans. Maybe she informed her she keeps supporting Jaina fans who call Danielle racist and Queer baiter. Danielle is very sm smart so im pretty sure she knows what's happening and Jainas tantrums.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can you imagine Jack taking care of Carina when Maya is out on a call? Worrying about her and his child. It's coming for sure, since these two would be working on the clinic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:51
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 21:46
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:31
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:18
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:10
It's expected to have thoughts and ideas on what might happen, but remember that is just what they are. People are exhausting themselves coming up with the most negative situations which not only might not be true but is very much in the far future. I'm not talking about what's happened recently, but next season and onward.

Feels like station 19 fandom as whole is very draining at the moment, maybe we can find some positivity? This isn't me saying please be positive, just asking if anyone has something they are looking forward to or enjoying? Personally i still very much like Maya and Carina as a couple and i'm hopeful that we are going to get some good scenes with them over the last few eps.
Everyone is going to get so bored of talking about the same thing and hating everything for the next few months. It's starting to feel like no one really likes the show at the moment, though as a bigger picture (across all fandoms/sm) i know that's not true.
Hmm i see many fans om sm and even on fanfic comments saying how the jack donor storyline took the happiness out of Marina, how they aren't eager to watch the story anymore, and i agree. Who really is going to be happy to see their journey thinking is Jack's sperm growing on Carinas Belly? For me too the story is ruined. The more i think of it.
Are you still going to watch in the hope the happiness might come back? Or not interested at all any more?
I stopped watching a few weeks back when it was crystal clear they were heading towards J being the donor. And even a while before that, I have to admit I started to not recognize Carina or the badass Maya I loved. I checked twitter this week, to see gifs of them from the last epi and lo and behold they were all with Jack in the foreground/background! So, I am slowly distancing myself more and more and they are making it easier and easier :nervous:
As soon as they started with the “baby” story I saw this coming a mile away and nopped out of watch live and took it off my record list. I checked in once and awhile by watching YouTube videos and this board. I hate being right all the time but anybody with half a brain knew where this was going and anybody that didn’t is a fool period.
I completely agree with this, and i see many of my Marina fandom friends are starting to enjoy Kai and Amelia, leaning towards them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 04:48
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:15

What are some of the harmful wording choices that’s been used by Marina?

Theres a longstanding stigma that two women need a man to raise a child and complete a "family." This clearly isnt the case, but its a sensitive and nuanced topic. Its why so many people think they should have (and clearly did not) include any queer women in their writing. Society is changing slowly, and tv representation is reflective of how people tend to feel and think (regardless of how bad that sounds). Including Jack beyond the sperm, and using terms like "father" and "third parent" reinforce negative stigma, which Station 19 toutes they are not about.
When was the word father used in relation to them choosing a donor? I don't remember
When Carina said like a third parent? Maya said not exactly, so she never said a firm no, she said if i die i want you to hsve someone, WHICH is very important, and then their talk about him being involved in the child's life. He is a straight man, what do you think his involved role would be?
They used the word “father”? No, that's why the anon doesn't remember that. You can explain what you want, but the word father was not used.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 06:00
Can you imagine Jack taking care of Carina when Maya is out on a call? Worrying about her and his child. It's coming for sure, since these two would be working on the clinic.
You need to stop hurting yourself, honey. Rest a bit.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 09:47
Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 04:48
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They used the word “father”? No, that's why the anon doesn't remember that. You can explain what you want, but the word father was not used.
I was the anon that asked... and the response is as expected, in that it didn't exist but people insinuating that it did. It did not. (though i was ready to be proved wrongly if i had misremembered facts.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:59
I haven't watched a full episode for some time now, but I would always watch every single Marina scene, except for last week and I don't think I will be able to, at least not this season. Can't even look at gifs, cause I know Jack is there in almost every scene. And don't get me started on the hug... Maybe I'm overreacting, but that's how I feel right now.
finally someone talks about the hug! that thing was the most UNCOMFORTABLE thing I’ve had to watch recently. who in their right mind would hug their partner’s ex and cheater? Also it gave me big “three parents family” vibes and it’s kinda disgusting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 10:43
Guest wrote:
I haven't watched a full episode for some time now, but I would always watch every single Marina scene, except for last week and I don't think I will be able to, at least not this season. Can't even look at gifs, cause I know Jack is there in almost every scene. And don't get me started on the hug... Maybe I'm overreacting, but that's how I feel right now.
finally someone talks about the hug! that thing was the most UNCOMFORTABLE thing I’ve had to watch recently. who in their right mind would hug their partner’s ex and cheater? Also it gave me big “three parents family” vibes and it’s kinda disgusting
Although many of you may not believe it, there are people capable of forgiving and moving on and not hating that person forever. If she has been able to forgive Maya (who btw was the person who cheated on her, not Jack), why would she hold a grudge against Jack forever when he has proven to be no threat to her relationship? This kind of stuff happens in real life all the time, especially when you're over 16. I'm not saying it's okay for Jack to be the donor, but I do think it's okay that all 3 of them have gotten over the whole cheating thing.
Maybe I’m a bad lesbian lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 11:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Although many of you may not believe it, there are people capable of forgiving and moving on and not hating that person forever. If she has been able to forgive Maya (who btw was the person who cheated on her, not Jack), why would she hold a grudge against Jack forever when he has proven to be no threat to her relationship? This kind of stuff happens in real life all the time, especially when you're over 16. I'm not saying it's okay for Jack to be the donor, but I do think it's okay that all 3 of them have gotten over the whole cheating thing.
You can forgive and move on from cheating but spare us the fairytale of making the person your wife cheated with your best friend and donor. Hahaha. As someone else said, maybe they should also get Jack to fuck carina, hahaha.

Aussie
Reactions:

Post by Aussie »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ha you can't even see Maya in that shot..great directing/camera work...probably a sign of the times..who is at the forefront but Carina and ol' Jack boy and such a warm hug it was too 🤮
What's in the water with writers these days 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️💩🤡🤬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Exactly. All those here playing it unaware of what all this means, hey they never said father, and this and that. Maya said she wants the donor to be family, if she dies this person to be there for Carina and the baby. So yeah. Keep pretending you don't understand some of you. You couldn't even see Maya in that hug.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sorry but Carina never had time for Jack. And even more since the cheating happened. Now she suddenly not only forgiven him( good she has moved on) but he has become her best friend and now her child's donor? To see his face 🤣 all her Life?? Who believes this crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 04:24
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:22
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:47
If Station 19 goes for the bury your gays troupe, it wouldnt surprise me if larger scale media picks it up, and the overall community speaks out. Ive noticed that when shows do this, even if people dont watch or like the show within the LGBTQ community, they come out to bat because its such an egregious and established troupe. I dont think Station 19 would be the same.
I can’t see them killing either of them off, but after what happened with Killing Eve, I think this would be even bigger than that if they ever went that far.
I don't think any of them is getting killed, this show is not Grey's, and as much as they might hate Marina fans in the end they need their engagement and views and that's the truth.
The world we live in today is not the same as Grey's and S19 is no powerhouse show.
Station 19 is bringing the best ratings for any show right now.
Actually not true, both Grey´s and S19 are averaging the same ratings 0.63. S19 does have more viewers but what matters is the 18-49 demo.
Also, Grey´s is a beast in streaming numbers and delayed viewing after 3 days and 7 days, they almost double their ratings. S19 doesnt do bad in those but it is no Grey´s.
What I tried to say is that S19 does not have the comfort of just killing one of its characters for the sake of killing it, especially such an important character that brings views and engagement. The industry is not what it was, the ratings will continue to decline and streaming and social media engagement will be at the for front of tv shows sucess, the paradigm changed and they know that. So as I´ve said before, Maya only leaves if Danielle wants to leave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh gosh Carina forgive Maya is because she love her, she in love with her. Did Carina love Jack? A big No right?
And yes of course is ok for them to forgone about the whole cheating thing, draw the line there, stop there. But alas noooo, the writers had to write Jack to be the donor, to become part of the family. And when you think about it, is not a Marina baby anymore, Maya actually got nothing to do with the baby biologically, is a Jackina baby :wtf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can’t tell if the person who constantly defends Jack as the father, let’s stop pretending he will only be a “donor” is a self hating lesbian/bi or a writers lackey here to defend their boss. It’s literally happened before. Let me break down why this story arch is 1. Ridiculous 2. Harmful, yes harmful to lesbians and 3. Kills Carinas character. Since my points 1 and 2 go hand in hand I’ll start there Carina came blazing onto GA screens as a out and proud bisexual woman who didn’t take shit from anybody. She didn’t back down when Maya pulled her bullshit and called her out on it when she did. The writers had to twist her into a pretzel shell of her old self to have her be the one to suggest Jack. Moving on and “ forgiving” Jack for sleeping with her girlfriend knowing that she was in a relationship is one thing a sign of maturity sure but to have Carina be the one to suggest the man that was complicit in the act that ended her and Mayas relationship to be the father to their child is staggeringly stupid. As for how harmful this is for lesbian representation and by extension lesbians in general is it bolsters slack jawed heteronormative ideals that lesbian reared families are not possible without a male front and center, and what’s worse using Mayas ex. also suggests the harmful trope of lesbianism isn’t real they just haven’t met the right man yet. I’m jumping off my soap box as this is too long already but for fucks sake I can go on. I will say this, you are not some next level adult if you can watch this homophobic fairytale story unfold, you’re not a “true” fan of the couple, you are an enabler of this tired ass circle of disposable lesbian and less than couples that writers continue to turn with w/w couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can totally see Danielle leaving the show. She has gotten hugely popular, i bet she has been offered other jobs where she can play a more central important role than holding back so Jaina won't be upset. I also feel i don't think neither she or Stefania support this Jack storyline, with the whole cheating involved. As for Stefania
yeah i definitely see Danielle leaving, if Maya doesn't get a better story imo, while stefania seems to not really care as long she works.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 12:15
I can totally see Danielle leaving the show. She has gotten hugely popular, i bet she has been offered other jobs where she can play a more central important role than holding back so Jaina won't be upset. I also feel i don't think neither she or Stefania support this Jack storyline, with the whole cheating involved. As for Stefania
yeah i definitely see Danielle leaving, if Maya doesn't get a better story imo, while stefania seems to not really care as long she works.
Danielle seems the most passionate about the show out of the whole cast. She promotes it the most. She loves the show. I also think she honestly likes the way their storyline is going. She clearly sees similarities to her own real life experience when the two aren’t the same at all. She loves Jack and is probably glad it’s him being involved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think Stefania is happy with her job, she worked hard and struggled to get to where she is. But I think she genuinely doesn’t care about social media. She said it herself that she’s bad at it. I think she’s okay with simply doing her job and enjoying her life and doesn’t need that much SM interactions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah this whole trouple vibe makes me extremely uncomfortable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Danielle seems the most passionate about the show out of the whole cast. She promotes it the most. She loves the show. I also think she honestly likes the way their storyline is going. She clearly sees similarities to her own real life experience when the two aren’t the same at all. She loves Jack and is probably glad it’s him being involved.
Her situation is totally different. Up until that video she was sure asked to make, after so many people were reacting to what was coming, she wasn't liking or supporting that storyline, she avoided answering, all together. So nope. We will see what will happen. Things will escalate imo seeing Jack being involved in everything, as the narrative is going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I can't say I blame her for being there just for a check, she m kws it'll be almost impossible for her to find a job after this show unlike Danielle so I won't be surprised if she goes with anything they throw at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 12:53
Guest wrote:
I think Stefania is happy with her job, she worked hard and struggled to get to where she is. But I think she genuinely doesn’t care about social media. She said it herself that she’s bad at it. I think she’s okay with simply doing her job and enjoying her life and doesn’t need that much SM interactions.
It also helps a lot to be from outside the US because it helps you see everything quite clearly. I'm sure she knows that 95% of everything that happens in Hollywood is ego and fakeness bs, so she doesn't even bother to be involved in internal or social media related dramas. If you ask me, she's a smart girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 12:59
Guest wrote:
I can't say I blame her for being there just for a check, she m kws it'll be almost impossible for her to find a job after this show unlike Danielle so I won't be surprised if she goes with anything they throw at her.
genuine question, why do you think it will be impossible for her to find a job after this show?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sure they might find Jack being the donor a little weird, but not in a million years do they see it as dramatic as some of you do. And far from it is something that deserves that no one leave their job for it. Are you crazy or what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Danielle is the most excited of them all for season six.
She’s shadowing Kevin this week in hopes of directing an episode herself next season.
She’s not leaving unless someone makes her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stefania unfortunately doesn't seem to want to use her popularity to get new jobs, i kinda feel she is too focused on promoting her bf. She is the most successful Italian actress right now, on two big US shows, she has so many followers on sm, yet she hardly does any promo of herself, her work, she almost exclusively has her boyfriend photographing her, and he isn't that good at that, some of his pics are pornographic and so amateurish, she could have gotten so many side jobs in her country for example, in films, guest shows. The moment she stops filming she flies in Brazil for her bf, or he comes in LA and following him around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 13:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sure they might find Jack being the donor a little weird, but not in a million years do they see it as dramatic as some of you do. And far from it is something that deserves that no one leave their job for it. Are you crazy or what?
Lol in what world the person you cheated with, you make them the donor of your child??? Little weird?? This would have never happened in a straight relationship not gay men relationship. Nope.