Maya and Carina - Station 19

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina - Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:30
Scandal Makeup is still posting about how much she hates Marina fans on her photo of Jaina.
Fans don't really care anymore. It's what it is. We are being laughed at and we are used to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:19
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:10
Concerning this donor storyline, if they had been clear that his involvement starts and ends with donating sperm and his relationship with their kid will be no different than any other person in the station's relationship with them, I wouldn't have been this bothered. But the writers actually went out of their way to have the characters say the exact opposite of that. I can't help but remember episode 11 when Maya felt insecure about her involvement in the whole process, thinking that their baby will be a 100 percent deluca and zero bishop, how is this scenario going to be any better? I fully expect the writers to make Maya feel alienated in this whole process because trust he'll always be hovering around them.
This is another thing that annoys me about the storyline and it’s just another thing that’s inconsistent with it. These writers don’t talk to each other episode to episode. It’s like how Maya doesn’t want to leave Carina alone if something happens to her but they decide Jack is a good option yet he’s just as much at risk as she is lol.

But really how is Maya okay with Jack being so involved but she was worried she wouldn’t be if the baby wasn’t partly hers when they were considering an anonymous donor? Nothing they write makes sense. And I just dread if next season their drama is Jack getting way more involved than Maya and Carina planned and they start fighting because of it and blaming each other. Carina blaming Maya for wanting a known donor and Maya blaming Carina for advocating for Jack in the first place.
Exactly! The inconsistencies are way too much. At least make it make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Autostraddle would be interested in picking up an article on LGBTQ representation and fan villainization within that context. This isnt the first time, Im sure it wont be the last. Its hurtful, as someone who is part of that community, and it certainly feels out of proportion to other groups of fans (e.g. straight ones).

This would be a great example of fair but critical feedback being gaslit, AND a lead openly disparaging fans of a certain group (e.g. Jaina now). Sociologically, its interesting, especially in the context of the evolution of LGBTQ visibility.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:00
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 16:47
If Station 19 goes for the bury your gays troupe, it wouldnt surprise me if larger scale media picks it up, and the overall community speaks out. Ive noticed that when shows do this, even if people dont watch or like the show within the LGBTQ community, they come out to bat because its such an egregious and established troupe. I dont think Station 19 would be the same.
I can’t see them killing either of them off, but after what happened with Killing Eve, I think this would be even bigger than that if they ever went that far.
I don't think any of them is getting killed, this show is not Grey's, and as much as they might hate Marina fans in the end they need their engagement and views and that's the truth.
The world we live in today is not the same as Grey's and S19 is no powerhouse show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why in the world would they kill off one of them? That makes no sense. Unless one wants to leave,which we have no sign of.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:21
I wonder if Autostraddle would be interested in picking up an article on LGBTQ representation and fan villainization within that context. This isnt the first time, Im sure it wont be the last. Its hurtful, as someone who is part of that community, and it certainly feels out of proportion to other groups of fans (e.g. straight ones).

This would be a great example of fair but critical feedback being gaslit, AND a lead openly disparaging fans of a certain group (e.g. Jaina now). Sociologically, its interesting, especially in the context of the evolution of LGBTQ visibility.
I could see Autostraddle picking this up, with receipts. I wasn’t aware of Lexa/Clexa until it hit mainstream publications but does anyone recall which publications first picked it up?

I see Marina is included in some discussion about Villaneve now…might pick up some steam.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:39
Guest wrote:

I could see Autostraddle picking this up, with receipts. I wasn’t aware of Lexa/Clexa until it hit mainstream publications but does anyone recall which publications first picked it up?

I see Marina is included in some discussion about Villaneve now…might pick up some steam.
I remember the first big news outlet to pick up the story was Variety.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think she’s writing a piece about it if you want to vote or comment.

Meagain
Reactions:

Post by Meagain »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No gaslighting no story. There is a story though on people here making up a story and turning en masse against an actress

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahen Carina said a third parent? Maya said not exactly. So that wasn't a denial was it? Im telling you. Father jack is so happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The writers could have done better? Of course they do, but I think many here believe that there is a conspiracy of them against us for being lesbians, that they are hurting us on purpose and many of you are going crazy. For once I do think the point has come where you need to go out and touch some grass (you can always go to the nearest park), or get a hobby that makes you stop being so obsessed with this show that is clearly hurting you.
The fact that there are people right now who don't think the current storyline is so bad is in part due to the amount of over-dramatization by some in the fandom.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

It's expected to have thoughts and ideas on what might happen, but remember that is just what they are. People are exhausting themselves coming up with the most negative situations which not only might not be true but is very much in the far future. I'm not talking about what's happened recently, but next season and onward.

Feels like station 19 fandom as whole is very draining at the moment, maybe we can find some positivity? This isn't me saying please be positive, just asking if anyone has something they are looking forward to or enjoying? Personally i still very much like Maya and Carina as a couple and i'm hopeful that we are going to get some good scenes with them over the last few eps.
Everyone is going to get so bored of talking about the same thing and hating everything for the next few months. It's starting to feel like no one really likes the show at the moment, though as a bigger picture (across all fandoms/sm) i know that's not true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its really so bad on sm, so many jokes about Marina and Jack, the fandom is being laughed at too. I see many fans connecting the ending of Killing Eve to whats coming for Marina too. I see many fans totally dissapointed leaving the fandom because of the attacks we got the passed few days when it wasn't even out fault , and the Jack storyline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:10
It's expected to have thoughts and ideas on what might happen, but remember that is just what they are. People are exhausting themselves coming up with the most negative situations which not only might not be true but is very much in the far future. I'm not talking about what's happened recently, but next season and onward.

Feels like station 19 fandom as whole is very draining at the moment, maybe we can find some positivity? This isn't me saying please be positive, just asking if anyone has something they are looking forward to or enjoying? Personally i still very much like Maya and Carina as a couple and i'm hopeful that we are going to get some good scenes with them over the last few eps.
Everyone is going to get so bored of talking about the same thing and hating everything for the next few months. It's starting to feel like no one really likes the show at the moment, though as a bigger picture (across all fandoms/sm) i know that's not true.
Hmm i see many fans om sm and even on fanfic comments saying how the jack donor storyline took the happiness out of Marina, how they aren't eager to watch the story anymore, and i agree. Who really is going to be happy to see their journey thinking is Jack's sperm growing on Carinas Belly? For me too the story is ruined. The more i think of it.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

what's with people photoshopping babies into Maya/Carina pics? I find it really weird.. and kinda inappropriate

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:18
guest wrote:

Hmm i see many fans om sm and even on fanfic comments saying how the jack donor storyline took the happiness out of Marina, how they aren't eager to watch the story anymore, and i agree. Who really is going to be happy to see their journey thinking is Jack's sperm growing on Carinas Belly? For me too the story is ruined. The more i think of it.
Are you still going to watch in the hope the happiness might come back? Or not interested at all any more?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:31
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Are you still going to watch in the hope the happiness might come back? Or not interested at all any more?
I'm actually going to watch in order to laugh. Sorry but seriously your child looking like the person your wife cheated with? The more i think about it the more i see how ridiculous this is. I loved Marina so much, now I'm kinda laughing at the storyline. Can u imagine? Maya is a firefighter but hey uncle Jack gonna teach her kids about hoses lol. I'm here for the more humiliation of the marina storyline.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don't think I'll watch another episode in full. I watched the last one, it had such great cute moments between them, tender and loving and i didn't enjoy them? I used to be so giddy about their scenes. Thank god gentleman jack is starting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

i haven't thought of that :dramaqueen: it's going to be weird isn't it? everybody knowing its Jack's sperm and him being around so much Carina with the clinic and all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched a full episode for some time now, but I would always watch every single Marina scene, except for last week and I don't think I will be able to, at least not this season. Can't even look at gifs, cause I know Jack is there in almost every scene. And don't get me started on the hug... Maybe I'm overreacting, but that's how I feel right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:59
I haven't watched a full episode for some time now, but I would always watch every single Marina scene, except for last week and I don't think I will be able to, at least not this season. Can't even look at gifs, cause I know Jack is there in almost every scene. And don't get me started on the hug... Maybe I'm overreacting, but that's how I feel right now.
This. Same for me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:59
I dont think youre overreacting. I do think the Jack storyline is invasive and ignorant. It doesnt seem like theyve tried to include wlw writers or consultants in this storyline at all. At its baseline, the words used around the story are offensive. At no point should "father" be brought into the dialogue. The language is important because of its context.

I do think this is an unfortunately expected step in wlw relationships on tv. Just 20 years ago, we barely saw women on TV or in movies who were openly lesbian. And even then, it was only short-haired, quirky white women like Rosie and Ellen. Its only been 20 years of evolution. My expectations are always tempered, but I had hoped writers rooms would evolve to AT LEAST consult women who are part of the LGBTQ community for these nuanced storylines. Because the fact is - family is what you make it. However, involving Jack in their relationship is incredibly out of character for Maya and Carina. If thats how they wanted to frame this, there was a lot of work to be done from the start. Its not how it started, thus it seems insulting and tone deaf.

Ill continue to watch because Im older and seeing women with women on tv was something so novel for me as a kid that I find myself reaching for it now as a comfort. I hope people more articulate in sociologic evolution of the LGBTQ community can put words to paper that will be read by more than just this forum so a broader education can from it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:29
what's with people photoshopping babies into Maya/Carina pics? I find it really weird.. and kinda inappropriate
Someone needs to Photoshop jack's face in those kids omggg its going to be epic hahaha 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:50

What are some of the harmful wording choices that’s been used by Marina?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:15
Guest wrote:

Father, third parent, etc. Anything that involves a donor beyond the sperm.

Jack would be uncle regardless of his donation.

Theres a longstanding stigma that two women need a man to raise a child and complete a "family." This clearly isnt the case, but its a sensitive and nuanced topic. Its why so many people think they should have (and clearly did not) include any queer women in their writing. Society is changing slowly, and tv representation is reflective of how people tend to feel and think (regardless of how bad that sounds). Including Jack beyond the sperm, and using terms like "father" and "third parent" reinforce negative stigma, which Station 19 toutes they are not about.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:14
guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 19:29
Someone needs to Photoshop jack's face in those kids omggg its going to be epic hahaha 😂
People are complaining that the Marina fans are being laughed at.. i don't think this helps. How can we expect people to take us seriously and develop things healthily if we don't even do it ourselves.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Theres a longstanding stigma that two women need a man to raise a child and complete a "family." This clearly isnt the case, but its a sensitive and nuanced topic. Its why so many people think they should have (and clearly did not) include any queer women in their writing. Society is changing slowly, and tv representation is reflective of how people tend to feel and think (regardless of how bad that sounds). Including Jack beyond the sperm, and using terms like "father" and "third parent" reinforce negative stigma, which Station 19 toutes they are not about.
When was the word father used in relation to them choosing a donor? I don't remember

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I stopped watching a few weeks back when it was crystal clear they were heading towards J being the donor. And even a while before that, I have to admit I started to not recognize Carina or the badass Maya I loved. I checked twitter this week, to see gifs of them from the last epi and lo and behold they were all with Jack in the foreground/background! So, I am slowly distancing myself more and more and they are making it easier and easier :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 17:38
Why in the world would they kill off one of them? That makes no sense. Unless one wants to leave,which we have no sign of.
How are they gonna continue to keep the 2 separate? They created a whole new station for whole season for Jaina, and still ended in chaos. I really hope they come to some agreement and be professional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:12
Guest wrote:
How are they gonna continue to keep the 2 separate? They created a whole new station for whole season for Jaina, and still ended in chaos. I really hope they come to some agreement and be professional.
Yeah I do wonder what their plan is for next season if both of them are staying because yikes. Clearly Danielle can keep it professional and just do the scenes she has to but the same can't be said for Jaina. They had minimal scenes this season and she still had a hissy fit by the end. I mean there's still people who are convinced Andy is going to leave Seattle in the finale but I don't see how that makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:28
Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

When was the word father used in relation to them choosing a donor? I don't remember
You don't remember it because they never used it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Denise allegedly talked to Danielle about the fandom drama. She probably made it worse lmfao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:04
Denise allegedly talked to Danielle about the fandom drama. She probably made it worse lmfao.
Are you aware that writing this here without any context or explanation makes it sound like you just pulled this out of your ass?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Jaina has disliked Danielle since middle of season 4, if they can go a whole season and a half, they can go another whole season, Danielle is very professional, Jaina just needs to stay that way too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 22:34
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah I do wonder what their plan is for next season if both of them are staying because yikes. Clearly Danielle can keep it professional and just do the scenes she has to but the same can't be said for Jaina. They had minimal scenes this season and she still had a hissy fit by the end. I mean there's still people who are convinced Andy is going to leave Seattle in the finale but I don't see how that makes sense.
I think they've actually written Andy into a corner so I can see her packing up and leaving Seattle, maybe to try and settle things with her mother, who knows. But I suspect this crap has been going on with Jaina for two years minimum, it just happened to go public pretty widely this time. So Danielle seems to have been dealing just fine on set. It's quite possible they just don't speak to one another. I've had a very similar situation with a colleague. It was not pleasant, but workable. Granted she never came for me on social media......

Having said that, they've been telegraphing Maya getting injured at the very least, 3 times that I've counted but maybe more. So I'm not convinced that they won't cliffhang something. Carina with a positive pregnancy test juxtaposed with Maya hurt. But maybe I'm givng them too much credit, because the writers are hacks.

Danielle is still pretty engaged and supportive of the show, more than most if not all of the cast members. I can't see her doing everything she's done recently if she was leaving, either forced or by choice. And Shonda wouldn't allow bury your gays on her record, not involved with the show or not any longer, her name is still on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Something I noticed in the last episode is how Jaina didn't even look at Danielle. I figured it was because of her trauma but I swear she looked at everyone except Maya. So I went back and watched past episodes and there is clearly a pattern of Jaina/Andy avoiding eye contact with Danielle/Maya. The hospital scene after the fumes incident, the Christmas episode, the candy fire incident (I thought it was just director choice but notice how they don't face each other and I don't think Andy even looks at Maya). And now this past episode. But then Danielle is always trying to make eye contact with Jaina/Andy while in character. Even in character Jaina can't stand to be around Danielle. If Jaina was able to keep it off the screen, then fine but she obviously can't and it's affected the characters and vibe on screen.

How are they going to have another season of them being separated? Now that all this is out, it's going to be 10x more noticeable. I know all the crew don't know or care and are just there for the job but no way the main cast, Krista/Kiley don't know. All season people in all social platforms noticed how much Maya was pushed to the background to bring Andy to the front. Is next season going to be more of the same?

Wasn't there another show where the two main actresses hated each other and they had to do CGI them in scenes together? I swear I read about that. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people in the writing room really wanted to go back to the messy, intrusive co-parenting between Callie + Arizona + Mark Sloan in Greys huh?

What a mess. I get wanting your child to know who/where they came from, but you can be a complete family and raise a whole person without a father figure. At least he might stick to being “Uncle Jack”.

Being an ex is gross enough. Can’t believe they made this Carina’s idea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Something I noticed in the last episode is how Jaina didn't even look at Danielle. I figured it was because of her trauma but I swear she looked at everyone except Maya. So I went back and watched past episodes and there is clearly a pattern of Jaina/Andy avoiding eye contact with Danielle/Maya. The hospital scene after the fumes incident, the Christmas episode, the candy fire incident (I thought it was just director choice but notice how they don't face each other and I don't think Andy even looks at Maya). And now this past episode. But then Danielle is always trying to make eye contact with Jaina/Andy while in character. Even in character Jaina can't stand to be around Danielle. If Jaina was able to keep it off the screen, then fine but she obviously can't and it's affected the characters and vibe on screen.

How are they going to have another season of them being separated? Now that all this is out, it's going to be 10x more noticeable. I know all the crew don't know or care and are just there for the job but no way the main cast, Krista/Kiley don't know. All season people in all social platforms noticed how much Maya was pushed to the background to bring Andy to the front. Is next season going to be more of the same?

Wasn't there another show where the two main actresses hated each other and they had to do CGI them in scenes together? I swear I read about that. :P
I noticed that too 😭 Andy doesn’t look at Maya in scenes and it’s a bit awkward. Yeah it was The Good Wife. The actresses couldn’t even film together by the end lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The weirdest thing is that Jaina on her tiktok live said that Danielle was the most goofball on set, and this is not something you say about someone you really despise. I don't understand anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, Julianna Margulies and Archie Panjabi in The Good Wife.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The weirdest thing is that Jaina on her tiktok live said that Danielle was the most goofball on set, and this is not something you say about someone you really despise. I don't understand anything.
I don’t understand it either, Barrett who is bffs with Danielle still hangs out and enjoys Jaina. How does that work? At this point I am convinced it’s all one sided, I think Danielle doesn’t have any issues with Jaina and even tries her hardest to be friendly and professional with her. This is all on Jaina at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t understand it either, Barrett who is bffs with Danielle still hangs out and enjoys Jaina. How does that work? At this point I am convinced it’s all one sided, I think Danielle doesn’t have any issues with Jaina and even tries her hardest to be friendly and professional with her. This is all on Jaina at this point.
I am convinced it's 100% one side. Either that or Danielle truly is able to to compartmentalize personal/professional. But yeah, I really don't understand this dynamic but like someone else said on here I think the only reason Barrett is nice/friendly with Jaina is because she'd dating Jay and Jay and Barrett are friends. I doubt Barrett and Jaina hang out just them alone. All speculation of course.

Maybe she never let's it show in person so she just does this petty stuff online like comments, subtweets and likes because no one from the show is going to look over her social media activity that closely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA On the tik tok live recently? Because I thought I watched most of it and I didn't hear her say that. I can't imagine her saying that considering how snarky she was about any Maya questions and she seemed to avoid any cast questions in general

She also said that Vic & Andy have more scenes coming up and their relationship is flourishing lol...so clearly that's because Andy & Maya can't have a friendship anymore. It's so obvious at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 23:15
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think they've actually written Andy into a corner so I can see her packing up and leaving Seattle, maybe to try and settle things with her mother, who knows. But I suspect this crap has been going on with Jaina for two years minimum, it just happened to go public pretty widely this time. So Danielle seems to have been dealing just fine on set. It's quite possible they just don't speak to one another. I've had a very similar situation with a colleague. It was not pleasant, but workable. Granted she never came for me on social media......

Having said that, they've been telegraphing Maya getting injured at the very least, 3 times that I've counted but maybe more. So I'm not convinced that they won't cliffhang something. Carina with a positive pregnancy test juxtaposed with Maya hurt. But maybe I'm givng them too much credit, because the writers are hacks.

Danielle is still pretty engaged and supportive of the show, more than most if not all of the cast members. I can't see her doing everything she's done recently if she was leaving, either forced or by choice. And Shonda wouldn't allow bury your gays on her record, not involved with the show or not any longer, her name is still on it.
Yeah, with the lack of drama involving Marina this season, I also think Maya will get hurt at the same time carina finds out she is pregnant. Even so, I don't think they will kill Maya, it will just be a cliffhanger and nothing else but I totally see it happening.
Unless they get offered another job the actors won't go any where. Look at the dean actor, talking trash about the show but he stayed until he found another gig.
What concerns me about the possibility of a maya injury is that they can bring Jack to be carina support system and go to doctor appointment and that shit, if maya's injury puts her in a come or something like that. Who knows, the season finale might actually be underwhelming and nothing special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah that's true...she's probably just been ignoring it for the time being and Jaina has done her fair share of shading over the past two years, it's just been more subtle than what just happened this week. I can't remember exactly but people have said she shaded Danielle doing the We Chat Wednesdays on Instagram Live and then the whole queerbaiting thing so the girl just doesn't know when to quit.

I suspect that Maya is going to get injured by the end of the season also. They keep hinting at it but I also don't know if these writers will follow through since who knows what they're doing this season. It's all over the place. But you're right, I don't think they would kill her off. They wouldn't be able to come up from that.

It really is pathetic that Jaina can't even look at Danielle/Maya in their "scenes" together. If she can't do her job in a professional manner she should be spoken to or she should leave if it's that much of an issue for her. It's so obvious that fans are noticing and that should never be the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah that's true...she's probably just been ignoring it for the time being and Jaina has done her fair share of shading over the past two years, it's just been more subtle than what just happened this week. I can't remember exactly but people have said she shaded Danielle doing the We Chat Wednesdays on Instagram Live and then the whole queerbaiting thing so the girl just doesn't know when to quit.

I suspect that Maya is going to get injured by the end of the season also. They keep hinting at it but I also don't know if these writers will follow through since who knows what they're doing this season. It's all over the place. But you're right, I don't think they would kill her off. They wouldn't be able to come up from that.

It really is pathetic that Jaina can't even look at Danielle/Maya in their "scenes" together. If she can't do her job in a professional manner she should be spoken to or she should leave if it's that much of an issue for her. It's so obvious that fans are noticing and that should never be the case.
They won’t have maya get hurt, that’s too much attention on maya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Apr 2022, 18:58
Ahen Carina said a third parent? Maya said not exactly. So that wasn't a denial was it? Im telling you. Father jack is so happening.
Is this not already an accepted fact already? Not trying to be an ass but I find it hard to believe that people dont know this already. Are there people who believe he’s just gonna stand back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:26
Guest wrote:
12 Apr 2022, 00:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

They won’t have maya get hurt, that’s too much attention on maya.
Not if they make it about Jack…lol but for real. Maya has just been a glorified prop this season, so I’d be surprised if they give her a potential big storyline.

Guest-1
Reactions:

Post by Guest-1 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Autostraddle is a fucking joke and hold no clout. They are more likely to write an article about how outraged it is that Jack isn’t seen as an equal partner in the Marina relationship and the writers are just throuple phobic. Either that or that one of them isn’t trans, that’s the only thing autostroddle cares about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You've seen Maya and Andy go from being bestfriends to have no scenes together and you think the showrunners aren't aware?? Why do you think that happened exactly? A coincidence? Ofc they know