Maya and Carina - Station 19

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 16:01
Hey guys who was the other woman maya hooked up a fire fighter? I forgot her name.
It was Charlotte Dearborn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 14:20
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 01:18
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2022, 03:27
I’ve probably watched this too many times (on mute).. (is there such a thing?!)

I kinda love how Maya (Danielle) smiles into most of their kisses

If I analyze this scene, looks like Stephania is getting into the moment and Danielle is holding back a little. Kinda goes hand in hand with Danielle’s shyness when it comes to talking the marina intimate scenes. Danielle vibes reminds me of a bi-curious straight woman.
Very flirty and smitten with Stephania.
Actually it looks to me as if Danielle is testing the waters to get the kiss more sensual, like open mouth tongue. Going by her other same sex kisses from other work she has done, she has no issue taking it further making the kiss hotter or heavier. IMO. She is just respecting Stefanias boundaries.
I still think the two of them went all out on that kiss.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 19:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I analyze this scene, looks like Stephania is getting into the moment and Danielle is holding back a little. Kinda goes hand in hand with Danielle’s shyness when it comes to talking the marina intimate scenes. Danielle vibes reminds me of a bi-curious straight woman.
Actually it looks to me as if Danielle is testing the waters to get the kiss more sensual, like open mouth tongue. Going by her other same sex kisses from other work she has done, she has no issue taking it further making the kiss hotter or heavier. IMO. She is just respecting Stefanias boundaries.
Really? It's not that passionate? In the end Danielle just opens her mouth to use a bit tongue but the scene was cut off. I think their hottest kiss was in Maya's office after the i don't need a girlfriend line. I find that such a hot scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Really? It's not that passionate? In the end Danielle just opens her mouth to use a bit tongue but the scene was cut off. I think their hottest kiss was in Maya's office after the i don't need a girlfriend line. I find that such a hot scene.
I'm not saying it's the hottest kiss or not, I'm saying that they both equally went for the kiss, that neither of them is holding back or testing the waters. And having cut off the kiss, we really don't know how it ended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 07:37
Hi everyone,

Given the Olympics are currently happening, I was wondering whether there were any recommendations for Maya/Carina Olympic centric fan fiction?

Many thanks!
There must be more but this is the only one I remember (though it's not finished) https://archiveofourown.org/works/35078 ... s/87376624

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 11:14
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 01:13
When do you think carina will get pregnant?
We have about 10 ep left so she will get pregnant either in the last episodes or she will give birth in the last episodes? It will depend on the drama and how fast they want to move on
How in the world will she give birth?? Are they gonna time jump ahead over half a year? And then be in the future?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 11:14
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 01:13
When do you think carina will get pregnant?
We have about 10 ep left so she will get pregnant either in the last episodes or she will give birth in the last episodes? It will depend on the drama and how fast they want to move on
10 episodes left but that’s only over the course of three months March -June
They will spend at least 3-4 episodes figuring out the donor situation. And then another few episodes of carina trying to get pregnant. They are currently filming episode 13 and carina is still not pregnant.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree. That was Danielle’s most passionate kiss. Stefania wasn’t ready for that. Since then she seems to let Stefania lead and go at her pace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 00:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree. That was Danielle’s most passionate kiss. Stefania wasn’t ready for that. Since then she seems to let Stefania lead and go at her pace.
The problem is that they deliberately cut off the kiss at the beginning and we are left without knowing how it ended. I'm curious if that kiss was filmed in its entirety or was it stopped right there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There was a post about a clinic a while back. Everyone was saying it was the project Jack and Carina had talked. But now there is a pic of the actor that plays Emmett with a shirt that says Crisis One. Maybe the clinic was really about Crisis?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 19:58
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2022, 07:37
Hi everyone,

Given the Olympics are currently happening, I was wondering whether there were any recommendations for Maya/Carina Olympic centric fan fiction?

Many thanks!
There must be more but this is the only one I remember (though it's not finished) https://archiveofourown.org/works/35078 ... s/87376624
Many thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 00:41
There was a post about a clinic a while back. Everyone was saying it was the project Jack and Carina had talked. But now there is a pic of the actor that plays Emmett with a shirt that says Crisis One. Maybe the clinic was really about Crisis?
Crisis one and the clinic are two different things
Crisis one has already been introduced it focuses on mental health calls. The clinic is at the station where people can walk in and get help for non emergency medical needs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 00:30
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The problem is that they deliberately cut off the kiss at the beginning and we are left without knowing how it ended. I'm curious if that kiss was filmed in its entirety or was it stopped right there.
Danielle went all the way for a surprise kiss during the wedding and stefania didnt reciprocate lol I do see why you would say that Danielle holds back because stefania doesnt go all the way all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate how they kept that surprise wedding kiss in. It’s not a reaction carina would have had. You don’t put your hands up in a questioning position and pull back if you wife goes in for a kiss. Took me out of the moment and all I saw was stefania and Danielle messing around instead of two women on their wedding day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 03:32
I hate how they kept that surprise wedding kiss in. It’s not a reaction carina would have had. You don’t put your hands up in a questioning position and pull back if you wife goes in for a kiss. Took me out of the moment and all I saw was stefania and Danielle messing around instead of two women on their wedding day.
True...It was cringe to watch stefania but I liked what danielle did...looked like an improvised moment gone wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 02:20
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Danielle went all the way for a surprise kiss during the wedding and stefania didnt reciprocate lol I do see why you would say that Danielle holds back because stefania doesnt go all the way all the time
In that scene, looks like Stefania is pulling Danielle closer as she opens her mouth, the tongue appears and Danielle hands are moving upwards then they cut the freaking scene 🤯. That has to be the most passionate Marina kiss. In seasons 3&4 Marina kisses were really bad covered with hands and hair. Maya’s intimate scenes with Jack and Dearborn were hot 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 04:03
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 03:32
True...It was cringe to watch stefania but I liked what danielle did...looked like an improvised moment gone wrong
The shock on the faces of the other cast members were hilarious 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s only noticeable when you binge it or watch all their scenes back to back imo. When you watch it episodically you naturally fall into to the happy of it. They’re smiling in most of their kisses which dials down the intensity. But week to week it just feels like a regular established relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 05:12
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 02:20
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

In that scene, looks like Stefania is pulling Danielle closer as she opens her mouth, the tongue appears and Danielle hands are moving upwards then they cut the freaking scene 🤯. That has to be the most passionate Marina kiss. In seasons 3&4 Marina kisses were really bad covered with hands and hair. Maya’s intimate scenes with Jack and Dearborn were hot 🥵
That’s not actually Danielles tongue in that scene, although it looks like it.. it’s part of stefanias hair in the background.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mod: the least you can do is explain why you are deleting some post.

MERS
Reactions: 14

Post by MERS »

There is a poster who has a long hx of posts with the sole purpose of bashing one actress in order to praise another: including het talk and responding to themselves. Their posts will be deleted and as collateral some post of people who responded to them were deleted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I come in here and post something promoting discussing about the show or marina and it always gets one or two replies but the talk of Danielle and stefania goes on for pages
Y’all wanna talk about the show or not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 15:04
I come in here and post something promoting discussing about the show or marina and it always gets one or two replies but the talk of Danielle and stefania goes on for pages
It is the same person obsessed with Stefania who takes any opportunity to bashing her. Also, she answers to herself all the time. As she knows that Danielle and Stefania cannot be discussed here, she takes the opportunity to talk about Stefania through her character on the show. It's very boring.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Yep!

What scenes would people like to see between Maya and Carina that we haven't had yet? Or perhaps had but would like more of!

- I really like their domestic scenes where they're having general day to day conversations. Too much of it can get boring but even them planning dates/dinners or going on a date would be cute.

- Also, perhaps a bit weird but i'd quite like to see one of them get upset with the other and the other realise they're wrong and go out of their way to apologise. A bit of angst and romantacism i suppose.

- I know a lot of people want to see Maya hurt and have Carina worried. Like i said, I do like some angst so am not adverse to it. I just wouldn't want it too serious where Maya is benched/can't work. I like seeing Maya in the action!

- I would love to see scenes of them both working together and collaborating. I know we've had the covid clinic and stuff, but actually working on a call or something. They've been in the field together but there's been no scenes between them.

- As many have said before i would love to see more scenes with all the women in.

Oh and final one, Carina telling Maya how scared she gets about her job and her worries.

There's so many.. i'd like to see more of Carina scenes with other people too, build her character out a bit. (as long as there's Marina scenes too :$ )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 20:51
Guest wrote:
Yep!

What scenes would people like to see between Maya and Carina that we haven't had yet? Or perhaps had but would like more of!

- I really like their domestic scenes where they're having general day to day conversations. Too much of it can get boring but even them planning dates/dinners or going on a date would be cute.

- Also, perhaps a bit weird but i'd quite like to see one of them get upset with the other and the other realise they're wrong and go out of their way to apologise. A bit of angst and romantacism i suppose.

- I know a lot of people want to see Maya hurt and have Carina worried. Like i said, I do like some angst so am not adverse to it. I just wouldn't want it too serious where Maya is benched/can't work. I like seeing Maya in the action!

- I would love to see scenes of them both working together and collaborating. I know we've had the covid clinic and stuff, but actually working on a call or something. They've been in the field together but there's been no scenes between them.

- As many have said before i would love to see more scenes with all the women in.

Oh and final one, Carina telling Maya how scared she gets about her job and her worries.

There's so many.. i'd like to see more of Carina scenes with other people too, build her character out a bit. (as long as there's Marina scenes too :$ )
-I would like to see carina with other characters also and not it be about work. I think her, Travis and Vic would make an hilarious trio.

I would love to see Maya cook something for Carina, surprising her with an Italian dish.

With the pregnancy coming up, I would love to see Maya getting food for Carina´s craving.

A scene where maya and carina encounter one of maya´s old fling would be cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep!

Yees!
Some scenes I want to see;

-Maya and Carina on a date, talking about memories (some of their relationship steps that we didn’t get to see)

- Maya, Carina and Vic, I don’t care what they do, just give them a fun scene together 😂

- Carina meeting Maya’s dad.. that would be epic

- And of course Carina having more scenes with the station fam

- I know many people want to see Carina worried about a injured Maya, but I want it the other way
(Just not too bad you know)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 21:01
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep!

-I would like to see carina with other characters also and not it be about work. I think her, Travis and Vic would make an hilarious trio.

I would love to see Maya cook something for Carina, surprising her with an Italian dish.

With the pregnancy coming up, I would love to see Maya getting food for Carina´s craving.

A scene where maya and carina encounter one of maya´s old fling would be cool.
Seeing Maya helping with food cravings would be so cute! - side note:- Does anyone think there's a chance there might not be a pregnancy..? There is a lot of plot around it so far so there is likely something to flesh/drag the story out.

Something around Maya speaking italian would be nice too. Like surprising Carina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 21:26
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yep!

Yees!
Some scenes I want to see;

-Maya and Carina on a date, talking about memories (some of their relationship steps that we didn’t get to see)

- Maya, Carina and Vic, I don’t care what they do, just give them a fun scene together 😂

- Carina meeting Maya’s dad.. that would be epic

- And of course Carina having more scenes with the station fam

- I know many people want to see Carina worried about a injured Maya, but I want it the other way
(Just not too bad you know)
Yeah, i like all of these!
Carina meeting Maya's Dad.. and perhaps Maya meeting Carina's at some point too! They'd both be very interesting scenes.

Talking about their memories on a date would be lovely. Would love to know/flashback to their first kiss! I always assumed it wasn't on the first night they met.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really wanna see maya being flirty and/or romantic.
I would love to see her do something for carina like plan a date, bring her flowers, surprise her at work.

Guestiguest
Reactions:

Post by Guestiguest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2022, 22:33
I really wanna see maya being flirty and/or romantic.
I would love to see her do something for carina like plan a date, bring her flowers, surprise her at work.
I would love this. Also alot of the other suggestions like meeting each others dad I could see each.of them tearing strios off the others dad. And Carina spending more time with others from the station. Also one.of them getting hurt so the other is freaking out. Not sure who though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be nice to see a bit more of Carinas heritage somewhere. It’s generally just the cliches at the moment, espresso, food, angry lol.
Or perhaps Maya doing something romantic for Carina that includes stuff she might be missing or has talked about from Italy.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

urgh, i love her :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 22:08

Me too! She is the cutest.
And lol at that one crazy person on reddit who said Danielle and Lachlan didn't look alike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
09 Feb 2022, 22:08

She looks so happy and healthy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“It’s been a BLAST working with @D_SAVRE this season on @Station19 .. So kind and generous! And you guys.. she REALLY IS a badass in real life too! ✨🔥

📸: @TheShaunHeard via IG #Station19

Yeah a total badass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Obviously the new battalion chief had to be someone from Sullivan´s life, they haven´t even resolved the 100th storylines with sullivan and herrera and here it comes one more

espresso
Reactions:

Post by espresso »

Sadly, it looks like Maya and Carina will be very much on the back burner in season 5b.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

espresso wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 01:49
Sadly, it looks like Maya and Carina will be very much on the back burner in season 5b.
I'd rather that than they be given unnecessary drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah it seems like the new chief will be a plot for Sullivan and Andy once again. Maya's storyline will be strictly the baby storyline. Just super disappointing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 01:57
Yeah it seems like the new chief will be a plot for Sullivan and Andy once again. Maya's storyline will be strictly the baby storyline. Just super disappointing.
We don't know that so stop being pessimistic ahead of time. The new boss having a link with Sullivan doesn't mean that other people will not have weight with their plots. My bet is that both Maya & Carina and Vic are going to have a lot of prominence this second part of the season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The new chief not liking Andy is just fine with me, but all these woman surrounding Sullivan is just irritating given he's such a d-bag.

aaaa1q
Reactions:

Post by aaaa1q »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 06:37
Guest wrote:
The new chief not liking Andy is just fine with me, but all these woman surrounding Sullivan is just irritating given he's such a d-bag.
Tbf I cannot wait for Andy to shine a bit again! I don't like the Sullivan storyline but I mean Andy!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Feb 2022, 06:37
Guest wrote:
Exactly. I don't need to see another woman involved with Sullivan, I don't care what their history was years ago. Obviously it's going to end up making Andy jealous, whatever it is, and it's going to cause tension between all 3 of them and yet somehow that will take over as the plot instead of Maya's investigation all while Sullivan continues to weasel his way up the ranks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You ever think about how we are 8 episodes in and literally they only storyline maya and carina have had is discussing children?
Even mayas sad excuse of an investigation hasn’t even been touched on yet.
They mentioned it like three times in passing.
Even the clinic idea, mentioned twice, we haven’t even seen them start to work on it and suddenly it’s gonna be up and running in a few more episodes haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2022, 05:55
You ever think about how we are 8 episodes in and literally they only storyline maya and carina have had is discussing children?
Even mayas sad excuse of an investigation hasn’t even been touched on yet.
They mentioned it like three times in passing.
Even the clinic idea, mentioned twice, we haven’t even seen them start to work on it and suddenly it’s gonna be up and running in a few more episodes haha
Yeah, it's so obvious that the show is trying to make Andy “shine” and they will focus on her and sully this season. Just wondering when they will realize that it won't happen. So they can stop rushing all the other storylines. It will probably be like this the whole season, and HOPEFULLY 23 will be gone s6 and they can focus on 19 again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would love for one of the episodes to be about a tv reporter filming their day, i love these types of episodes, i think 9-1-1 did one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Danielle had a Superbowl party in her house, Lachlan and Barrett were there and Chris with Aspen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn Danielle looks fantastic and that kid looks so much like her. Is she wearing a soccer kit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2022, 10:34
Damn Danielle looks fantastic and that kid looks so much like her. Is she wearing a soccer kit?
I wouldn’t say that kid looks like her, I can definitely see some resemblance but we don’t know how the guys looked as babies. She’s super cute anyway.
OT: how stunning does Barrett look? That woman is so gorgeous. I wish they would explore the Maya-Vic friendship more on the show