Omg. How dark could they go?

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina - Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 10:08
Omg. How dark could they go?
Fs.

i mean D will knock it out of the park, so that will be something..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any speculation on what the very very dark scenes could be?
My mind instantly went to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Danielle is directing ep 6x16

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 10:15
Why not? I would love to see some drama between them because Danielle and Stefania are terrific at that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My guesses are it's either about her past, the aftermath of the blackmail/job demotion, or their baby. I think something would go wrong with the baby storyline in a different way than it already has because everything has been relatively smooth for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GGGUUEESSTT
Reactions:

Post by GGGUUEESSTT »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 11:02
Guest wrote:
My guesses are it's either about her past, the aftermath of the blackmail/job demotion, or their baby. I think something would go wrong with the baby storyline in a different way than it already has because everything has been relatively smooth for them.
DA

I'm inclined for them to make her the "bad guy" because of the blackmail. They made her life hell because how she got to be captain in the first place, now if she continues on the blackmail path and all comes out things won't look good for her. Also that can spill into her marriage, I doubt she will tell Carina about the blackmail thing.
However, yes a problem with the baby or the pregancy can be a possibility, almost all babies on grey have some problems connected to them (Bailey husband had an accident when she was having Tuck, then furniture fell on him, Amelia had her first baby die, Zola had health issues during the adoptaion process, Sofia when Callie had the car accident, etc so everything is possible)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 12:56
the fact that she said this makes me believe that they are changing the direction of the story. Otherwise she would have kept it for herself to not get fans hope up, because she clearly knows what people 'feelings about it are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm: made me think they're gonna lose the baby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point I don’t even care, as long as a Jack baby is NOT born. Though, I’d prefer for no Jack baby at all. Because we all know Jack will be sad and man pain-y about them losing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 12:56
"They might"??? They have to change or else it will get even worse than last season.
It should be a certain that they wont go there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Xyzghtw
Reactions:

Post by Xyzghtw »

someone confirming the other anons story about what Danielle said about staying off social media. They’re both seeing it and it’s hurting them! Such cruel people like nina who is as we speak saying horrific things about stefania...cruel bullies. shame people doubted the other story just to make themselves feel better about their bullying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jason George say hello 👋🏼

😡😡

Abshifkwbzu
Reactions:

Post by Abshifkwbzu »

wishing nothing but awful things to the bullies (including the ones that come on this forum) who caused this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was always hopeful that they might change the direction of the baby SL. I still think the pregnancy reveal was edited out especially the way Maya talked about it before the immigration interview, seemed like they were most def going to find out about it. Also with the way they handled S5 just watch them have Danielle direct the Marina break up Episode. Although i personally would take that(obviously get back together) over Jack been the sperm donor and third parent BS

MERS
Reactions: 14

Post by MERS »

A troll is a troll. Do not engage them and give them attention please. Just ignore and Their posts on this forum will be deleted. If you want to engage with trolls on other Social Media platforms, that is up to you...but here, please ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love love the good relationship and how comfortable Danielle and Stefania are with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 19:01
I was always hopeful that they might change the direction of the baby SL. I still think the pregnancy reveal was edited out especially the way Maya talked about it before the immigration interview, seemed like they were most def going to find out about it. Also with the way they handled S5 just watch them have Danielle direct the Marina break up Episode. Although i personally would take that(obviously get back together) over Jack been the sperm donor and third parent BS
I hope they writers and producers are aware of how royally they fucked up and essentially wasted over half a season of marina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was there a lot of hateful comment/bullying before the donor storyline? Or did they surface as a result of fans not liking Jack being the donor?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2022, 14:05
I posted it before and I really think they should make the pregnancy not viable and Carina will have to have an abortion. Knowing how the producers love to bandwagon on hot button issues it would make sense. It would suck because Carina has had so much loss but it would be a pretty dark story but relevant for the times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 01:11
Was there a lot of hateful comment/bullying before the donor storyline? Or did they surface as a result of fans not liking Jack being the donor?
That really escalated things...I don't think there were that many hateful comments beforehand but the more popular they got and the more exposure Marina got (which really happened in Season 4), the more toxic the fandom got in general. Plus D&S went from being kinda flirty when doing all those Insta lives to just stopping it and then they both went more public with their boyfriends so that didn't help matters with those annoying fans who comment on their personal lives

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't think people are specifically mad that Jack being a donor, more about how the whole story was presented like he is basically the main point and part of the story, when he should be only the help of character in Maya/Carina get a baby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 01:31
Guest wrote:
I don't think people are specifically mad that Jack being a donor, more about how the whole story was presented like he is basically the main point and part of the story, when he should be only the help of character in Maya/Carina get a baby.
This but I also think the choice of donor was a major issue. I remember people talking about him being the donor and hoping the writers wouldn't go in that direction as early as episode 6. I would always say that Jack even being considered as the donor was very disrespectful to Marina and the way they twisted both of their characters to arrive to that choice practically invalidating the pain Carina went through after the cheating just made an already bad decision worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 01:13
Guest wrote:
I posted it before and I really think they should make the pregnancy not viable and Carina will have to have an abortion. Knowing how the producers love to bandwagon on hot button issues it would make sense. It would suck because Carina has had so much loss but it would be a pretty dark story but relevant for the times.
Same. With Carina being an OB and the current abortion law, it's just a gold opportunity for a story idea. And I can't think how they're gonna integrate Carina deeper into the show with her current profession. It wouldn't make sense if she left her high paid job at the hospital for running the clinic at the fire station, but also, not like GA ever care to give her important medical plot in it. Jo already taken it and her one wonder OB fun fact is running old

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jesus Christ :blinkwide:
lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 10:10
lol
What was it Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 15:20
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 10:10
lol
What was it Lol
It was their outfits lol

But now also these :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well well well...

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 18:50
Well well well...

you just know it would be sooo gooood.

looking forward to 6.16 already :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Power duo! They're the fcking best and feel so lucky to have them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl:
hateful/bullying? Are you new to the internet?

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

Danielle is stunning (some fans are also beautiful)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Think the convention will post the full panels?

Liv09
Reactions:

Post by Liv09 »

No, they recorded everything to sell a DVD in the near future.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liv09 wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 02:06
No, they recorded everything to sell a DVD in the near future.
Oh god I hope not. I rather pay 15 bucks to patron or some other thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately it is true. They told us that they'll be releasing this DVD and that this is one of the reasons why we weren't allowed to film during the Panels or any other activity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Save television series Gentleman Jack petition.
Please support! Thank you. :hug:
https://www.change.org/p/save-televisio ... leman-jack

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2022, 05:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Same. With Carina being an OB and the current abortion law, it's just a gold opportunity for a story idea. And I can't think how they're gonna integrate Carina deeper into the show with her current profession. It wouldn't make sense if she left her high paid job at the hospital for running the clinic at the fire station, but also, not like GA ever care to give her important medical plot in it. Jo already taken it and her one wonder OB fun fact is running old
The show literally did an abortion last season lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 14:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope they just say the pregnancy didn’t take. And IF they do in fact decide to go in a different direction then Jack as the donor that we actually get to see them go through the process together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 19:13

It's already deleted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:

It's already deleted
Lol =_=
It was the pic on the right, but they’re both cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 19:22
Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:

It's already deleted
Lol =_=
It was the pic on the right, but they’re both cute
Yes indeed. They are the cutest and the nicest to be honest. I just hope that their chemistry remains intact in the next season as it has been so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 17:31
Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2022, 14:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope they just say the pregnancy didn’t take. And IF they do in fact decide to go in a different direction then Jack as the donor that we actually get to see them go through the process together
Da.. I hope for this too. Like you say, focus on them going through the process together and not the donor. It will be over a season without getting anywhere though… which I guess in reality does happen.
I wasn’t really on board with the baby sl initially but as a couple they both want it and I now want it for them too! I don’t want them to go through heartbreak of them then deciding that they can’t. Though that could be part of Mayas dark storylines, and how that could affect her; in not being able to get her job or help give her wife a child. Not feeling in control.
Perhaps at the end of the season things get better and then go down the adoption route instead.. or a different baby plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😂😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 11:16

😂😂
lol this is really cute