Maya and Carina - Station 19

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina Station 19

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 18:02
I just saw a theory someone has that once Aquino is ready to be back at 23, the Chief will then promote Andy to become captain at 19 and get rid of Beckett since she's already impressed with Andy and doesn't seem thrilled with Beckett. Then that will probably wrap up the 23 storyline and get Andy back at 19. But again then I just wonder what that leaves for Maya because then she gets screwed yet again. Is she just going to be LT forever now?
That´s what I expect will happen to wrap up season 5 and honestly Andy being the main character I already expect Maya to be LT for a long time and for them to forget she was even Captain at some point. I would definitely not count on Maya being captain again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 13:50
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 12:32
guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 02:48
lol bascially the whole ep was a gut punch for Maya and Carina.

Sullivan gets promoted over Maya. Plus Chief seemed interested in seeing who else was promotion material (i.e Travis) yet no mention or discussion with Maya, when she even has an investigation looming over her. Even Andy got a 'good job' or something from the Chief. I think generally the consensus has been that the new Chief might not actually be a good thing for Maya though. Bit of me thinks this might end up being a long arc for Maya though, as she's such a fan favourite, so hopeful it will all come good for her eventually!

Then Maya and Carina trying to get pregnant which is going to be a long process for them. And Vic is pregnant without trying or likely wanting to be.
Nope to this garbage line of thought. One woman’s reproductive journey has nothing to do with another woman’s reproductive journey, especially when the women in question are not in a relationship. Do not compare the situations because they cannot compare.
Of course they’re different.. I think that’s kinda the point.
DA but was it? The post started with “a gut bunch for M&C”. And ended up making a direct comparison to boot.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

i need to get my station19gasm back lol. So glad it's back but the hiatus made my excitement die down again.

I did enjoy last nights ep though. And although knew the Sullivan promotion was coming, actually thought it's gonna bring a bit of good drama and perhaps more focus on Maya in someway?! They were definitely mentioning her situation a lot. Though i guess that could have been just to suck us in and a curveball to focus on Sullivan.. again!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The issue with only one station… is one captain. I could also see Andy moving to 19… and possibly maya given 23. Maya is over at 19 a lot bc of carina and the clinic… but also given a captain slot. This wouldn’t happen until either the end of this season or next season obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 18:49
The issue with only one station… is one captain. I could also see Andy moving to 19… and possibly maya given 23. Maya is over at 19 a lot bc of carina and the clinic… but also given a captain slot. This wouldn’t happen until either the end of this season or next season obviously.
You really think they would move Maya to S23, and bring Andy back to S19? That would create a lot of noise with the fans. There is no charterers at S23 with interest. Most likely they will move S19 captain to 23 and will make Andy the new captain at 19. There’s a lot of drama around this situation. But it’s shonaland so anything is possible!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Newgirl1223 wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 11:14
I’m starting to re-watch all of their scenes together, and I can’t help to find Carina really boring. Don’t get me wrong they’re hot, but like I need more emotions from Carina to make me like this couple more.
I find her way more interesting whenever it's Maya and Carina together. I didn't care for the "goofy" bits last night with Jack and Ben, I felt like I was seeing Stefania and not Carina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 22:42
Newgirl1223 wrote:
I’m starting to re-watch all of their scenes together, and I can’t help to find Carina really boring. Don’t get me wrong they’re hot, but like I need more emotions from Carina to make me like this couple more.
I find her way more interesting whenever it's Maya and Carina together. I didn't care for the "goofy" bits last night with Jack and Ben, I felt like I was seeing Stefania and not Carina.
I have to agree with this. In last night's ep, I liked her one on one scene with Vic, but that thing with Jack and Warren actually made me cringe a bit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 23:35
Guest wrote:
Newgirl1223 wrote:
I have to agree with this. In last night's ep, I liked her one on one scene with Vic, but that thing with Jack and Warren actually made me cringe a bit.
Anyone would say that you guys are never happy with anything. If her scenes are only with Maya, you complain because "she's just Maya's wife", now that she has scenes with other characters then she is not interesting. Why don't you guys write the scripts and send them to Krista?
Or better, why don't you wait to watch all the remaining episodes to make a fair judgment?

Massive
Reactions:

Post by Massive »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 00:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Newgirl1223 wrote:
Anyone would say that you guys are never happy with anything. If her scenes are only with Maya, you complain because "she's just Maya's wife", now that she has scenes with other characters then she is not interesting. Why don't you guys write the scripts and send them to Krista?
Or better, why don't you wait to watch all the remaining episodes to make a fair judgment?
Since danielle is leaving the show they need to have stefania have other friendships

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Massive wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 00:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Newgirl1223 wrote:
Since danielle is leaving the show they need to have stefania have other friendships
Danielle leaving the show? What did you drink tonight?
Danielle is definitely not leaving the show, I would say that in the cast she is the one that loves and cares about the show the most.
So don’t start fake rumors now. That’s just unnecessary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 07:08
Massive wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Danielle is definitely not leaving the show, I would say that in the cast she is the one that loves and cares about the show the most.
I think the problem might be that Stephania is not a great actress.. she does well when she has a partner that can carry the scene.. I re-watched all of their scenes and Danielle is really giving all she’s got.. Stephania is just like the Ryan guy from the first few seasons, pretty but can’t act

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 11:03
Guest wrote:
Massive wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think the problem might be that Stephania is not a great actress.. she does well when she has a partner that can carry the scene.. I re-watched all of their scenes and Danielle is really giving all she’s got.. Stephania is just like the Ryan guy from the first few seasons, pretty but can’t act
Her name is STEFANIA, it just shows your ignorance even more. Why be here if you just gonna give one of them hate? Just leave and do something else. You are probably the same person that continues to write bad things about Stefania here all the time. Then I will give you the advice to go and find another hobby or maybe time to book a therapy appointment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Newgirl1223 wrote:
I don't see why we can't have an opinion based on what we've seen so far, I'm not hating on anyone just because I didn't like that one scene with Jack and Ben. I actually liked her scenes with Vic, but Maya and Carina scenes are a different level. It's natural when you have so much chemistry with your main acting partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 16:55
I mean Maya isn't the first character you'd open up to unless you're just looking to vent which I don't think is what Vic needs rn. lol Her EQ is still a work in progress.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 16:55
Nothing on the synopsis for the next two episodes mention maya or carina or them together, so let´s see if we have surprises to come.
Yeah, Vic talking to Andy makes no sense but Andy is the main so everything gravitates towards her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s still early and the synopsis’ don’t tell the whole story but so far it seems like the writers either do heavy plot with Marina only and don’t have Maya or Carina have individual plots or have Carina interact with other characters or they start to have Carina interact with other characters and give her her own plot and then she doesn’t interact with her wife and their own plot doesn’t get further development. I mean are they not capable of doing both at the same time? It’s not hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 13:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Massive wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her name is STEFANIA, it just shows your ignorance even more. Why be here if you just gonna give one of them hate? Just leave and do something else. You are probably the same person that continues to write bad things about Stefania here all the time. Then I will give you the advice to go and find another hobby or maybe time to book a therapy appointment.
Wow, sorry I didn’t spell her name right. I’m not hating, I like her and Danielle, they’re both hot and make a cute couple. You can like them and also be objective. No need to tell people to F off just because they don’t love everything an actor does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 20:33
Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2022, 13:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Massive wrote:

Wow, sorry I didn’t spell her name right. I’m not hating, I like her and Danielle, they’re both hot and make a cute couple. You can like them and also be objective. No need to tell people to F off just because they don’t love everything an actor does.
DA, they are actresses. Not a couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Massive wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Newgirl1223 wrote:
Why is Danielle leaving? She was beyond ecstatic to hear the season six renewal news

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 07:42
Massive wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is Danielle leaving? She was beyond ecstatic to hear the season six renewal news
They’re trolling. Best to ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We got so lucky with her :wub: (and Stefania too of course!)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Definitely getting some marina content this week
Apparently someone from Carina’s past shows up, an old patient of hers that must prompt baby discussion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 18:55
Apparently someone from Carina’s past shows up, an old patient of hers that must prompt baby discussion.
Really? Kinda surprised since the whole ghost plot is happening and we’re getting Carina on Greys. Wonder how they’re fitting it in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How do you know that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 19:13
Guest wrote:
How do you know that?
Someone saw the actor on set on someone’s ig
There is a lot happening this episode, i assume the 10k run, the house call, vic going to Andy, Andy’s cousins Michelle is in it, carina and maya talk babies and somehow run into her old patient? Ben continues to fight for pru

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

According to this reddit users "Something baby related is coming up in the next three episodes ;) 10,11,12" I assume it is in all of the next 3 episodes but from what they said i´m not sure the patient will appear next episode already they just think it is plausible because of the 10k run.

Also, I´m curious about the behind the scenes we got of carina in scrubs and maya in normal clothes and from what episode that is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 19:00
Guest wrote:
Really? Kinda surprised since the whole ghost plot is happening and we’re getting Carina on Greys. Wonder how they’re fitting it in.
DA
Are you aware the ghost plot is not going to take up the entire episode, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 22:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Obviously…but it’s clearly going to be the main plot. So then they also have to fit in Carina with this “old patient”, Vic and Andy’s sub plot, Ben fighting for Pru and then somehow Marina are going to discuss the baby situation after Carina interacts with her patient? …yeah we’ll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Yeah it’s just the call
And Stefania is only on set of station like twice a week she has plenty of time to go film grey’s too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 22:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Obviously…but it’s clearly going to be the main plot. So then they also have to fit in Carina with this “old patient”, Vic and Andy’s sub plot, Ben fighting for Pru and then somehow Marina are going to discuss the baby situation after Carina interacts with her patient? …yeah we’ll see.
Maya and carina could run into her old patient together and they discuss how they too are now trying for a baby and maybe the old patient offers advice to them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 23:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Maya and carina could run into her old patient together and they discuss how they too are now trying for a baby and maybe the old patient offers advice to them?
Well, the original poster clearly knows how the episode is going because that information hasn't come out anywhere else. If she would be so kind as to tell us something else...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Well, the original poster clearly knows how the episode is going because that information hasn't come out anywhere else. If she would be so kind as to tell us something else...
Literally just got the info from user on Reddit and she got the info from an actor on ig that’s all, we are just trying to figure out how the old patient fits into the episode

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 01:25
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 23:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Literally just got the info from user on Reddit and she got the info from an actor on ig that’s all, we are just trying to figure out how the old patient fits into the episode

I think this is based on sm and spoilers maybe but it will be a full episode and i don´t understand why we need more andy flashbacks and more s23 but okay.
It will either be an action packed ep or so many storylines people will get a headache

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In these pics their faces look weird.
They could have chosen another pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 01:46

Lol quick glance I thought this was the deleted scene of their first meeting...why does this look so awkward :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 01:45
[media] [/media]
I thought this pics were from this episode but no they are from ep 11 accrding to this https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/stat ... ogether-1/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Marina may not interact this week after all :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 02:34
They are!
The lesbian couple carina delivered the baby for back in like season 14 of grey’s is on station 19 this week. So it definitely has something to do with maya and carina.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Their faces don’t look weird?? How so? Look normal to me, Maya looks a little apprehensive in what ever she is telling Carina

Reactions:

Re: Maya and Carina Station 19gu

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 04:58
Guest wrote:
They are!
The lesbian couple carina delivered the baby for back in like season 14 of grey’s is on station 19 this week. So it definitely has something to do with maya and carina.
How do you know it’s definitely Maya and Carina? Carina for sure but do we know Maya will be part of that s/l?
I’m getting Marina withdrawal from not seeing them together lol.

That’s not to say I’m not happy with Carina getting more screen time with other ppl too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 04:59
Guest wrote:

Their faces don’t look weird?? How so? Look normal to me, Maya looks a little apprehensive in what ever she is telling Carina
That’s what I thought too. Maya’s face is the face she makes when she is unsure to tell Carina something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 07:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are!
How do you know it’s definitely Maya and Carina? Carina for sure but do we know Maya will be part of that s/l?

That’s not to say I’m not happy with Carina getting more screen time with other ppl too!
If a patient of Carina returns, the scenes must be with Jo. After all she appears in GA this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 13:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are!

If a patient of Carina returns, the scenes must be with Jo. After all she appears in GA this week.
Yeah I’m confused…wouldn’t that mean the scenes with her patient are in Greys? It seems Carina’s scenes in station 19 will be about the clinic this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are!

Nope the guest actor who is carinas old patient will be on station 19 not grey’s. So it has nothing to do with the hospital I’m assuming, they may just run into by chance? And that strikes up a conversation about how maya and carina are now too in the same process they were five years ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 11:09
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 04:59
Guest wrote:

That’s what I thought too. Maya’s face is the face she makes when she is unsure to tell Carina something.
DA.. yeah, I thought that too. Don’t think they look weird but Maya has a little apprehensive face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are!

Nope the guest actor who is carinas old patient will be on station 19 not grey’s. So it has nothing to do with the hospital I’m assuming, they may just run into by chance? And that strikes up a conversation about how maya and carina are now too in the same process they were five years ago?
Ooh that could be quite interesting then!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently 5x13 was written by the queer writer (I don't know her name, sorry).