Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Guet6
Reactions:

Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Guet6 »

MOD did a massive sweep, deleted many posts. Some that seemed perfectly appropriate to me. So I’m confused, what isn’t allowed here?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

The other Cara thread said that carnival row season 2_will be released on Nov 5. Does anyone know when her documentary will be released?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Sep 2022, 21:47
The other Cara thread said that carnival row season 2_will be released on Nov 5. Does anyone know when her documentary will be released?
11/18/22 is a rumored date

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So no news on Cara since the video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I first saw that video I didn’t think it was too bad. She let the dog out the car and was playing with it and she just looked like she was aimlessly walking around whilst she was on the phone, which I think many people do without even realising it. She dropped her cigarette but it seemed like she’d accidentally burnt herself with it so thought maybe she dropped it as a reaction to that.
But it progressively got worse, to the point I’m not even sure she was on the phone, or if she was she had stopped listening to the person at the other end. Then it really seemed like she couldn’t stand still or walk properly. It was almost like she was walking without moving one of the legs.
In another video she drops her phone, picks it up and drops it again straight after. At the same time she does that weird thing with her tongue which she was also doing in another video of her recently in LA.
It’s all very disturbing and sad to see. I can’t believe some people are in denial

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Cara run her own Twitter account? She’s posted today and retweeted an article about her treatement by the media the other day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 16:17
Does Cara run her own Twitter account? She’s posted today and retweeted an article about her treatement by the media the other day?
I believe she once said that she handled all her social media, but right now I hope someone else is handling. While there have been so many good comments wishing her well, there are still people putting inappropriate comments. Maybe Ashley Cook has taken responsibility for Cara’s social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's crazy papz are following her sister everywhere. Daily Mail is making dating rumours about Poppy with this man :rofl: :rofl: That's Cara brother. Someone can tell daily mail how pathetic they are :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:17
It's crazy papz are following her sister everywhere. Daily Mail is making dating rumours about Poppy with this man :rofl: :rofl: That's Cara brother. Someone can tell daily mail how pathetic they are :nervous:
Have said it before in this thread. But mail online pick on minorities to create narratives for and for everyone to go in on.... They can't out and out say they hate brown or black people or women or lesbians so they do it a different way... They're starting here with Cara and they'll run and run with it till it gains traction and is a self fulfilling prophecy. Of course it starts as 'concern' but it's a story they've decided and everyone will join them....

After all there's no way they would allow a young beautiful popular highly successful multi million star lesbian to just exist in peace.

Caras just growing up in my opinion she's partied hard worked hard lived hard all these years coming from a family with issues living very openly you can do that through your twenties but it catches up with you...and she properly does need to clean up but let's not allow the mail to label her a mess without remembering they're desperate for her to be a mess as oppose to a beautiful strong unique successful star who is very loved in Hollywood and worldwide and happens to date women.

Maybe she's overdone it but I've got total faith whatever she needs to deal with she will do. Her friends are there her family's there she'll be fine don't worry the mail on the other hand can go fuck itself

jugs67
Reactions:

Post by jugs67 »

The Daily Fail have the worst journalists they just make up lies about celebrities they do not like. I hope someday legal action is taken against them and they go bust.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jugs67 wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:56
The Daily Fail have the worst journalists they just make up lies about celebrities they do not like. I hope someday legal action is taken against them and they go bust.
Obviously Cara is struggling with addictions and mental issues but DailyMail is a fucking joke and making up stuff and paps are harassing Cara privacy and creepy following her family !! I'm glad it's a gated community because :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow kinda OT but I had no idea Poppy and James even split. Seems like they were together forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s really annoying is caras social media handlers posting on there as if nothing is wrong. It’s probably this whole act of denial that led to Cara getting as bad as she is. As someone mentioned earlier, how did Poppy even let Cara leave burning man on her own. Is Poppy only going to help now because it’s all in the press?
It would actually be more tasteful if the handlers posted something like ‘Cara is taking some time out and won’t be posting for a while’. Or
‘We know many are concerned, just to let you know Cara is doing well and is taking some time to rest’

I mean - I hope that’s what she’s doing anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Sep 2022, 20:17
Lol, they didn’t even get his name right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Cara and brother close? Idk anything about him. I wonder if that does give credence to the idea that they’re all sort of gathering around her and encouraging her to get help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 01:14
Are Cara and brother close? Idk anything about him. I wonder if that does give credence to the idea that they’re all sort of gathering around her and encouraging her to get help.
He’s her half brother from NYC. I only see him every once in a while.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 01:14
He lives in LA but he is very private, we only know he spend holidays with her family because Chloe or Poppy post him on stories.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So, what do you think? Today is Fox birthday party, given that Cara is active on SM especially on instagram it seems that she’s allowed to do stuff, will she go or not?

Huest
Reactions:

Post by Huest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 18:06
So, what do you think? Today is Fox birthday party, given that Cara is active on SM especially on instagram it seems that she’s allowed to do stuff, will she go or not?
My opinion, I doubt it because it may be too soon to be in a party atmosphere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Huest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Agree, hope she’s taking care of herself but i have a doubt about tonight, let’s see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 19:17
Huest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agree, hope she’s taking care of herself but i have a doubt about tonight, let’s see
She’s most likely in San Paulo with Alita now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Huest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s most likely in San Paulo with Alita now
Alita seems to be doing her own stuff for a while, if Cara is with her in Brazil i wonder what Cara’s doing here

Gurst
Reactions:

Post by Gurst »

Guest wrote:
Huest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Party was cancelled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gurst wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Huest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Party was cancelled.
Fox tested positive for Covid. Believe she said party will be next week or something like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara is in Paris.
See Daily Mail

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s really nice to see Cara out and about again. I was worried she might hide away after that video. I hope she manages to get the help she needs though and I hope it isn’t too soon for her to be out and about, as nice as it is to see.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

I wonder when Cara does get another girlfriend will we be allowed to discuss it here?

jugs67
Reactions:

Post by jugs67 »

I thought Leah was supposed to be current girlfriend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jugs67 wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 06:17
I thought Leah was supposed to be current girlfriend?
We don't know how serious they are. I have no idea Cara is still seeing that girl. As far as I know, a Malibu account related to Cara followed her recently, probably because they were together last week in Malibu, maybe I'm wrong and this follow isn't about Cara.
Anyway Cara travelled alone because Leah stayed in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her so much :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There she is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 23:24
There she is

Pretty!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 23:24
There she is

Cara will ALWAYS serve a look, especially in a suit! A gorgeous, gorgeous woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is beyond weird. We finally get pics of Cara after that video and no one is talking about them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:25
This thread is beyond weird. We finally get pics of Cara after that video and no one is talking about them?
i don't have ig but i suppose those pics are from her event? she looked great, liked her hair color, surely her troubles aren't over yet but i hope she's in the process of recovery

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks gorgeous, plus everyone should have known that she would be in Paris.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah she looks good and things are hopefully improving. not much else to say really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Cara steps out, she can't be matched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 11:25
Girl, this isn't a fan site. People made it clear last week. This is an entertaining site. That is why you don't see lots of people talking about her new pics where she looks good, this thread was very active because her video was viral, when she looks high, drunk and a public mess, they will come back to spam this thread. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

By the way, I love her outfit, suits are always a good choice. Her make up and hair was perfect :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Themis wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:13
Planet Sex scenes will show Delevingne attend Dinah Shore Weekend, which according to its organisers, is the world's largest lesbian and queer festival.

Cara is just one of 15,000 women, trans and non-binary people out in the Palm Springs desert for a giant pool party.

Taking in the atmosphere, the LGBTQ+ activist said she'd "never been to anything like this" and started to get emotional.

"There’s nothing hotter than people living their best life and being here with this gorgeous, colourful smorgasbord of people has been intense," she said in a voiceover that will soon air.

The scenes made Cara reflect on her own life as she revealed she lacked the feeling of community when coming out.

"I’m out and I’m proud, you know to a certain extent," she said. "But in my own life I didn’t really find the community and I didn’t really speak, like experience these sort of things.

"I sort of did it in the public eye which, again, allowed myself to be you know, pointed fingers at or feel more of the hate than I guess the love I suppose."

While the footage will show half naked bodies dancing and having a good time, Cara said it felt 'so much more than that' for her.

"It’s just so much love in there you know," she told the camera. "Oh god, this is the journey, this is the discovery of... I don’t know, yeah.

"Like I’m feeling things.. I don’t usually do that!"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/19944976/cara-delevigne-fights-back-tears-at-lesbian-festival/

Nunm
Reactions:

Post by Nunm »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:29
Themis wrote:
Planet Sex scenes will show Delevingne attend Dinah Shore Weekend, which according to its organisers, is the world's largest lesbian and queer festival.

Cara is just one of 15,000 women, trans and non-binary people out in the Palm Springs desert for a giant pool party.

Taking in the atmosphere, the LGBTQ+ activist said she'd "never been to anything like this" and started to get emotional.

"There’s nothing hotter than people living their best life and being here with this gorgeous, colourful smorgasbord of people has been intense," she said in a voiceover that will soon air.

The scenes made Cara reflect on her own life as she revealed she lacked the feeling of community when coming out.

"I’m out and I’m proud, you know to a certain extent," she said. "But in my own life I didn’t really find the community and I didn’t really speak, like experience these sort of things.

"I sort of did it in the public eye which, again, allowed myself to be you know, pointed fingers at or feel more of the hate than I guess the love I suppose."

While the footage will show half naked bodies dancing and having a good time, Cara said it felt 'so much more than that' for her.

"It’s just so much love in there you know," she told the camera. "Oh god, this is the journey, this is the discovery of... I don’t know, yeah.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/19944976/cara-delevigne-fights-back-tears-at-lesbian-festival/

She needs better friends, lesbian friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nunm wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:59
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 14:29
Themis wrote:

She needs better friends, lesbian friends
She does. I also wish she’d publicly call herself a lez. She did it in that youtube video with the drag queen and has made other comments calling herself such but I feel like she’s uncomfortable talking about it for whatever reason.

Idk I just think it’d be cool if she did say it in an interview or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh she’s going to kill it! 😘

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 16:28
Oh she’s going to kill it! 😘
Of fucking course, Cara has never missed when it comes to interesting Met looks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yep, that's an obvious bitter troll. Reported. She's prettier than any of your ugly ass faves. Cry about it.

Got the uglies in a chokehold.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The red lips was really the move.
Whenever she chooses she will always kill.