Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:39
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:33
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 06:08

I don't understand why Cara is giving a publicity. Anya clearly dating that ugly moth guy.
Cara giving Anya a publicity? are we living in the same universe?
Da. Sit your troll ass down. If anything Anya is the one that is always posting about Cara.
Anya who's more popular than Cara atm is using Cara for publicity? is that what you meant? loooord
Who the fuck said anything about using anybody but you troll? It gets you trolls mad as fuck that y'all "new favs" love being around Cara and actively seek her out.
Lol. Anyas straight ass is no lesbians 'new fave' I was just pointing out that Cara isn't giving someone who is currently more relevant than her publicity.

Reactions:

Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:25

Actually watch the talk and not just listen to trolls that are angry that Cara is honest and has never claimed to be what their fantasies ofbher are. It's a great listen.

I love her candor and her intelligence. It's refreshing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 11:11
guest wrote:

Actually watch the talk and not just listen to trolls that are angry that Cara is honest and has never claimed to be what their fantasies ofbher are. It's a great listen.

X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:29
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:39
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:33
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:12

Cara giving Anya a publicity? are we living in the same universe?
Da. Sit your troll ass down. If anything Anya is the one that is always posting about Cara.
Anya who's more popular than Cara atm is using Cara for publicity? is that what you meant? loooord
Who the fuck said anything about using anybody but you troll? It gets you trolls mad as fuck that y'all "new favs" love being around Cara and actively seek her out.
Lol. Anyas straight ass is no lesbians 'new fave' I was just pointing out that Cara isn't giving someone who is currently more relevant than her publicity.
And Anya isn't giving someone who is more interesting than her anything. I think y'all hate the fact that Anya has lashed on to Cara and it isn't the other way around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t want to listen, what does she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it's been obvious for some time that she's sexually attracted to both genders and romantically attracted to women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:35
I think it's been obvious for some time that she's sexually attracted to both genders and romantically attracted to women
romantically attracted to women=avoidant attachment to men

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
🙄 do you even know how falling in love works..
To fall in love humans need two components. Sexual attraction and sympathy. This only being romantically attracted to one sex is complete nonsense. Bisexuals just need the right person they find very sympathic to fall in love. Its the same with gays or straights. Your statement is kind of biphobic tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:45
Guest wrote:
To fall in love humans need two components. Sexual attraction and sympathy. This only being romantically attracted to one sex is complete nonsense. Bisexuals just need the right person they find very sympathic to fall in love. Its the same with gays or straights. Your statement is kind of biphobic tbh.
I'm bi you idiot :lol:

Okay let me re-phrase. She has talked repeatedly about sexual relationships with men but has a pattern of romantic relationships with women only.

This suggests to me that she feels sexual attraction for both genders, but has a preference for women romantically.

Please let me know if this is okay with you. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Cara's bi but it's also possible all this talk is just to sell her sex toys. Playing up her bi-ness and willingness to do group sex might be the way to attract the sort of crowd she's looking to market to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t want to listen, what does she say?
. Talks masturbation
. Sex toys
. She has sex with women and men
. Sex with women is longer
. Had sex in an elevator with a guy she met the same day when she was younger.
. Never had a threesome

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most important part of the interview …. she is quiet during sex!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but there's nothing wrong with keeping some things private :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolls and their endless spam.
Cara has never put on false pretenses or sugarcoated who she is.

That's one of the reasons why she's so well liked. Real as they come.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her birthday captions are always the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In Paris @ Crazy Horse with her friend Jazzy.

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

with Fox Sinclair

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is she at a Laker game? I think those are Laker cheerleaders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:48
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Okay let me re-phrase. She has talked repeatedly about sexual relationships with men but has a pattern of romantic relationships with women only.

This suggests to me that she feels sexual attraction for both genders, but has a preference for women romantically.

(D/A)
You don't need to explain the concept to or ask this poster if your response is okay with her. Obviously, the poster is someone who doesn't believe in combinations of different "sexual" attractions with different "romantic" attractions. Which is just too bad... 'cause it's a great theory that explains a lot about why humans like what they like in another person -- romantically and sexually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 00:50
Is she at a Laker game? I think those are Laker cheerleaders.
NY knicks

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 02:26
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

(D/A)
You don't need to explain the concept to or ask this poster if your response is okay with her. Obviously, the poster is someone who doesn't believe in combinations of different "sexual" attractions with different "romantic" attractions. Which is just too bad... 'cause it's a great theory that explains a lot about why humans like what they like in another person -- romantically and sexually.
Lol your pseudosciene is complete nonsense. Its biochemically impossible to fall in love without sexual attraction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so damn pretty, can't wait to see the complete look.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God, she got so drunk yesterday at the Box Club🙈

Shocked Azelia was so calm😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol: never change Cara, never change.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 07:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

(D/A)
Lol your pseudosciene is complete nonsense. Its biochemically impossible to fall in love without sexual attraction.
The original point was that you can be sexually attracted to one gender and romantically attracted to another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 20:25
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

(D/A)
The original point was that you can be sexually attracted to one gender and romantically attracted to another.
Sexually attracted to both genders but romantically interested in only one

I'd bet good money that Cara will never have a serious relationship with a man, but there clearly some degree of sexual attraction there

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

(D/A)
So you claiming she never was in love with a woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 20:41
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

(D/A)
Sexually attracted to both genders but romantically interested in only one

I'd bet good money that Cara will never have a serious relationship with a man, but there clearly some degree of sexual attraction there
I´m that way, sexually attracted to both men and women, but I can only fall in love and have romantic thoughts and behaviour with women. For all her demeanor, I strongly believe Cara is the same way as me.

Love Her
Reactions:

Post by Love Her »

:hug:
Guest wrote:
31 Oct 2021, 19:41
:lol:
Love this girl. Cara is a legit legend, she just different.

JewelsNGems
Reactions:

Post by JewelsNGems »

Dresses
Reactions:

Post by Dresses »

She always look good in dresses! :wub:

Gorgeous Woman
Reactions:

Post by Gorgeous Woman »

Cara at the 2021 CFDA Fashion Awards in New York.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Cara's going to SNL tonight to support Taylor. Might get some content later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 04:08

Looks like Cara's going to SNL tonight to support Taylor. Might get some content later.
Yeah she was hanging out with Selena yesterday too. I wonder did Zoe Kravitz come too. Cara has been hanging with Zoe too.

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

I wonder who Anya is from this list. :lol:
moisturiser, lover, pet or esthetician ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay....for real. Are they together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 21:50
Lol obviously no. Anya was attending friend’s wedding with her boyfriend days ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How many times does it need to be said ANYA HAS A BOYFRIEND.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
they are in a 'special' friendship phase

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does every “it” girl always want to BFF with Cara? I don’t get it. It’s like a rite of passage at this point.

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 22:52
Why does every “it” girl always want to BFF with Cara? I don’t get it. It’s like a rite of passage at this point.
Cara seems to latch onto them. She gets in these obsessive phases with her friends. I'm sure ATJ is a fun person but she's also a big IT girl and Cara doesn't seem to be doing much with acting these days. Being seen with a serious actress can't hurt the image. Its better than her falling off stage at a Real Housewives party like last month.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Cara seems to latch onto them. She gets in these obsessive phases with her friends. I'm sure ATJ is a fun person but she's also a big IT girl and Cara doesn't seem to be doing much with acting these days. Being seen with a serious actress can't hurt the image. Its better than her falling off stage at a Real Housewives party like last month.
I understand that Cara latches on, but why do they always seem to be so game for it? Like it’s weird, not every person is going to click with everyone else, and yet every IT girl seems totally happy to become crazy, super close BFFs with Cara. Like Anya was the one who was reaching to hold Cara’s hand in that photo shoot. Idk it’s just weird to me. Feels like each IT girl is following a trend. And they’re always straight girls too, who act super super flirty with Cara. I don’t get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest. wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA this doesn't make sense. It must be mutual, they are grownass women and if they don't like hanging with her I'm pretty sure they can find millions excuses not to. What's more interesting is that for whatever reason some of these 'friendships' don't last, at least not on the same level intensity lol

Guest.
Reactions:

Post by Guest. »

Guest wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 22:59
Guest. wrote:
Guest wrote:
I understand that Cara latches on, but why do they always seem to be so game for it? Like it’s weird, not every person is going to click with everyone else, and yet every IT girl seems totally happy to become crazy, super close BFFs with Cara. Like Anya was the one who was reaching to hold Cara’s hand in that photo shoot. Idk it’s just weird to me. Feels like each IT girl is following a trend. And they’re always straight girls too, who act super super flirty with Cara. I don’t get it.
She's been described as super charismatic so I think it has to do with that. Plus, straight women love to flirt with a gay/bi girl because its fun. Cara also seems to love that shit. I mean she and Kendall had that whole CaKe thing going when Cara was dating St. Vincent.