Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Reactions:

Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Guest »

I love an adventurous and fearless woman.

Iconic
Reactions:

Post by Iconic »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 01:17
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 01:01
Oh wow, I didn’t know Cara went to the Dinah Shore thing.
Once season 3’s renewal is announced, my bet is Cara will be announced as joining the cast of The L Word. I think she’d be a great fit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iconic wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Once season 3’s renewal is announced, my bet is Cara will be announced as joining the cast of The L Word. I think she’d be a great fit.
I hope not. That show sucks.

Welp
Reactions:

Post by Welp »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 18:53
Iconic wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 18:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope not. That show sucks.
Well, Cara likes it. And she certainly has the demographic for it. I agree it’s not a perfect show or one with prestige. But she isn’t doing anything better. The show would definitely level up with her on the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I used to like her but her performance activism is draining. Imagine wearing what she wore to the MET with her family back ground. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 20:49
I used to like her but her performance activism is draining. Imagine wearing what she wore to the MET with her family back ground. 😂
What does her family background have to do with it???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 20:51
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 20:49
What does her family background have to do with it???
x2 she's 29, she can do whatever the fuck she wants

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara wasn't booked for PFW but she got the Dinah Shore Z list party? What a time to be alive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 21:03
Cara wasn't booked for PFW but she got the Dinah Shore Z list party? What a time to be alive
She didn’t go because she is a Dior ambassador and at the time of the show she was in Hawaii doing something in collab with Puma (another brand she has a contract with). Did you forget she left modeling a long time ago? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Cara had a swell time at her praying and knitting meeting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember the time when hollywood tried to make her happen...I am actually pretty surprised she didnt continue to get at least secondary roles in medium to big movies.

Yeahhhh
Reactions:

Post by Yeahhhh »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 21:38
I remember the time when hollywood tried to make her happen...I am actually pretty surprised she didnt continue to get at least secondary roles in medium to big movies.
Same. She seemed poised to clinch “it girl” status but that quickly swept away in the wind. Not sure exactly what went wrong. If Valerian (although, I liked her performance) played a part, personal struggles, her all-consuming (dead weight) relationship or what…
But it didn’t happen for her. She should put a fire under it. Her being on the L Word would get people talking. Because let’s face it, she’s not going to be a Margarette Qualley at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hey, all we have to know is that she is now attending some embarrassing Z-list party. I mean who to fuck attends Dinah shore in 2021 (or ever actually)...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 21:54
Guest wrote:
Hey, all we have to know is that she is now attending some embarrassing Z-list party. I mean who to fuck attends Dinah shore in 2021 (or ever actually)...
Gee, why so bitter? Did Dinah Shore fucked your mom once? Let Cara have fun outside the usual Hollywood phonies. i bet she had a good time.

Welllll
Reactions:

Post by Welllll »

Not that I have anything against Dinah. I mean, it’s not my cup of tea but it is the longest running, biggest lesbian party weekend in the country. As a lesbian, I’m not gonna drag it. Good for whoever goes and enjoys it. BUT, it does seem odd that Cara is there. There MUST be a reason for it. Hopefully won’t be long until we find out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welllll wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:00
Not that I have anything against Dinah. I mean, it’s not my cup of tea but it is the longest running, biggest lesbian party weekend in the country. As a lesbian, I’m not gonna drag it. Good for whoever goes and enjoys it. BUT, it does seem odd that Cara is there. There MUST be a reason for it. Hopefully won’t be long until we find out.
I think she just wanted to have a bit of fun with the girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welllll wrote:
Her career is in the bin, let's be honest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:08
Welllll wrote:
I sure hope she had lots of fun :hudoin: :lol:

Nahhhh
Reactions:

Post by Nahhhh »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:08
Welllll wrote:
It’s Cara Delevingne. She could go literally anywhere and enjoy the company of women. This seems like an odd solo trip for her. She’s there for some sort of business. Just wonder what.

Well….
Reactions:

Post by Well…. »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:16
Welllll wrote:
I was being honest. Perhaps not as harshly as you. Which is why I think she’s there in connection with L Word. I think that’s her best crack at Hollywood at the moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s literally a party monster, into the ladies, what better place to do both of those things?? And yes I mean do. :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It just seems tacky on her behalf

Lolzzz
Reactions:

Post by Lolzzz »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 23:08
Cause it’s soooo tacky going to a lesbian party. Lesbians! Ewww! Am I right?🙄

Annnnnyway, I guess Cara judged a twerking contest? Lol I suppose that would be worth the trip.

Anon 5
Reactions:

Post by Anon 5 »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:39
She’s literally a party monster, into the ladies, what better place to do both of those things?? And yes I mean do. :hudoin:
Yep. The sheer ugliness of some of these comments is also ridiculous. Delevingne is not there for money or for publicity. She is women who loves women and loves parties. So of course this is right up her alley.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeahhhh wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 21:51
Guest wrote:
Same. She seemed poised to clinch “it girl” status but that quickly swept away in the wind. Not sure exactly what went wrong. If Valerian (although, I liked her performance) played a part, personal struggles, her all-consuming (dead weight) relationship or what…
But it didn’t happen for her. She should put a fire under it. Her being on the L Word would get people talking. Because let’s face it, she’s not going to be a Margarette Qualley at this point.
Da did people ever considered her as the next big thing in Hollywood? Because her performance in movies was so average. And the last big movie she mad was Suicide Squad. And that movie sucked too. No offense but you mentioned margaret, yeah her career in movies is thousand times better than Cara, she was in tarantino movie and she steal the show and i bet she gonna colaborate with lot of great director in the future. Or maybe cara was never in for an acting career?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
Isn’t she the star of an Amazon prime show that got renewed for a second season? Carnival Rowe? The show looks interesting and well done. I wouldn’t call that “in the bin” at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
Isn’t she the star of an Amazon prime show that got renewed for a second season? Carnival Rowe? The show looks interesting and well done. I wouldn’t call that “in the bin” at all.
Yes she is, and also owns and co-owns several businesses. She's not focusing on one aspect of her career, she does some acting, she models, has her brand deals, flips properties. She's a multi millionaire. So not really in the bin at all. She loves the experience of new things and new people. Always up for something different and definitely not chasing hollywood.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 00:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
Yes she is, and also owns and co-owns several businesses. She's not focusing on one aspect of her career, she does some acting, she models, has her brand deals, flips properties. She's a multi millionaire. So not really in the bin at all. She loves the experience of new things and new people. Always up for something different and definitely not chasing hollywood.
Thank you! Those people make it sounds like she's homeless. She's got lots of money left. She doesn't NEED an acting career to justify her existence.

As for the Dinah thing, it's just proves how unaffected she is. She doesn't see herself above everyone else. She's just a gal that loves watching other gals shaking their asses!

Stretchin
Reactions:

Post by Stretchin »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
While I agree that she’s a hustler and successful, I think you’re wrong about Hollywood and her acting pursuit. When she retired from modeling, all she ever talked about was wanting to be taken seriously as an actor. That was her entire goal. I think there was buzz around her at that time because she absolutely slayed modeling like no other. It just didn’t take off for her. I thought she was good in a few films and better than I anticipated in CR but scripts don’t seem to be piling up at her door. Nothing good anyway. Honestly, I hope it happens for her. I like her a lot and want to see her in quality projects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stretchin wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
While I agree that she’s a hustler and successful, I think you’re wrong about Hollywood and her acting pursuit. When she retired from modeling, all she ever talked about was wanting to be taken seriously as an actor. That was her entire goal. I think there was buzz around her at that time because she absolutely slayed modeling like no other. It just didn’t take off for her. I thought she was good in a few films and better than I anticipated in CR but scripts don’t seem to be piling up at her door. Nothing good anyway. Honestly, I hope it happens for her. I like her a lot and want to see her in quality projects.
She got torn apart by the critics for Suicide Squad and it affected her health. She took some time off to make herself better and took a break from acting. I don't think the stress and backlash was good for her. As much of a Leo energy she gives off, she still gets sensitive and reacts to criticism. I think she chose work that appealed to her and stopped chasing big budget movies. She's been good in the TV work she's done, her acting was pretty good. She's definitely improved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe she's always wanted to go and finally had time to do it. It's not that deep.
Just proves how down to earth she is that she doesn't feel like she's bigger than something like this.

Anon 5
Reactions:

Post by Anon 5 »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 02:40
Maybe she's always wanted to go and finally had time to do it. It's not that deep.
Just proves how down to earth she is that she doesn't feel like she's bigger than something like this.
You are using a logic. Thank you very much. Ridiculous stories don't have to be invented for why a wealthy woman known for her romances with women and her partying would go to a massive party full of women loving women.

When she was with Ashley Benson, she attended a small theater event in which she was asked up on stage. She described taking Benson to a lesbian orgy. This is a woman who desires women. She loved being around women who desire women. That is part of who she is.

Prolly
Reactions:

Post by Prolly »

Hopefully it’s not for another lame docuseries. Woke Cara is precious but also a little 🙄.

Mmhmmm
Reactions:

Post by Mmhmmm »

Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 00:32
Stretchin wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 00:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She got torn apart by the critics for Suicide Squad and it affected her health. She took some time off to make herself better and took a break from acting. I don't think the stress and backlash was good for her. As much of a Leo energy she gives off, she still gets sensitive and reacts to criticism. I think she chose work that appealed to her and stopped chasing big budget movies. She's been good in the TV work she's done, her acting was pretty good. She's definitely improved.
I agree. It was obvious what happened after Suicide Squad. That was hard to see as a fan. But she took another break later, when in her last rs, I wonder if that just made her a wild card in Hollywood. A bit unreliable, maybe? I don’t know. But I too saw films that I liked her in and definitely saw improvement. With her looks, charisma and talent… she should be in a better position then she’s in right now. I’m gonna give her slack because the pandemic. But if don’t happen soon, ain’t gonna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lolzzz wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 23:37
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 23:08
Cause it’s soooo tacky going to a lesbian party. Lesbians! Ewww! Am I right?🙄

Annnnnyway, I guess Cara judged a twerking contest? Lol I suppose that would be worth the trip.
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Welllll wrote:
Da. That's a bitter creepy troll that has been trolling all of Cara's threads for weeks now.
It is mad that they can't live vicariously through Cara.
Cara has never followed anyone path, she lives her life how she wants and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

A key quote to the weirdo obsessed with Cara.
"If you broke and trying tk clown a millionaire, the joke is on you"

Carraa
Reactions:

Post by Carraa »

Anon 5 wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 02:40
You are using a logic. Thank you very much. Ridiculous stories don't have to be invented for why a wealthy woman known for her romances with women and her partying would go to a massive party full of women loving women.

When she was with Ashley Benson, she attended a small theater event in which she was asked up on stage. She described taking Benson to a lesbian orgy. This is a woman who desires women. She loved being around women who desire women. That is part of who she is.
Wow any more information on the lesbian organization with Ashley? I honestly think Cara is really a lesbian deep down, she definitely desires women more than men. I hope she fully opens about her desires in the future.

Carraa
Reactions:

Post by Carraa »

Little more on my thoughts. I really do think Cara is a lesbian. I know she identifies as Pan but not sure the last man she was linked to or had sex with. Unless very hidden? Correct if I am wrong but I am not sure ifnshe has ever been linked to someone nonbinary as well. I am sure Cara is open minded to the possibility but not sure how strong that attraction is or to men. I think she is a lesbian but maybe not fully ready to be super official about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems she's currently filming her documentary about sex and sexuality, that could be why she went to Dinah Shore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so cute and fit. Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, guys. I have a question.
DO you remember there was a gossip that Cara and Annie bought a house together in LA? Therefore, is it the same house where Cara lives now, and if so, she is the one who bought it, but not them together? Can you share information please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 16:02
DO you remember there was a gossip that Cara and Annie bought a house together in LA? Therefore, is it the same house where Cara lives now, and if so, she is the one who bought it, but not them together? Can you share information please.
I only heard that it was bought by Cara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:14
Guest wrote:
No it was bought by AC and has nothing to do with Cara. Annie lives there now with her current gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No it was bought by AC and has nothing to do with Cara. Annie lives there now with her current gf.
Oh okay, I must be thinking of another house. Doesn't Cara have a house in California?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Snnie dating now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh okay, I must be thinking of another house. Doesn't Cara have a house in California?
Just search on YouTube. AD did a open door video at Cara’s mansion in LA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Snnie dating now?
A Jewish rich kid whose daddy is apparently super rich in LA. OT anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just search on YouTube. AD did a open door video at Cara’s mansion in LA
Yes, I remember that video now. thx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara is absolutely stunning with those blue/green eyes.
Such distinctive features :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So when did Cara buy her own mansion in LA (which was shown in AD video)? And when dis she buy a London apartment? Does anyone know? Thank you in advance.