Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 00:06
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 23:52
Guest wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:16
Welllll wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 22:00
Not that I have anything against Dinah. I mean, it’s not my cup of tea but it is the longest running, biggest lesbian party weekend in the country. As a lesbian, I’m not gonna drag it. Good for whoever goes and enjoys it. BUT, it does seem odd that Cara is there. There MUST be a reason for it. Hopefully won’t be long until we find out.
Her career is in the bin, let's be honest.
Isn’t she the star of an Amazon prime show that got renewed for a second season? Carnival Rowe? The show looks interesting and well done. I wouldn’t call that “in the bin” at all.
Yes she is, and also owns and co-owns several businesses. She's not focusing on one aspect of her career, she does some acting, she models, has her brand deals, flips properties. She's a multi millionaire. So not really in the bin at all. She loves the experience of new things and new people. Always up for something different and definitely not chasing hollywood.
Da. That's a bitter creepy troll that has been trolling all of Cara's threads for weeks now.
It is mad that they can't live vicariously through Cara.
Cara has never followed anyone path, she lives her life how she wants and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

A key quote to the weirdo obsessed with Cara.
"If you broke and trying tk clown a millionaire, the joke is on you"

Carraa
Reactions:

Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Carraa »

Anon 5 wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 04:11
Guest wrote:
04 Oct 2021, 02:40
Maybe she's always wanted to go and finally had time to do it. It's not that deep.
Just proves how down to earth she is that she doesn't feel like she's bigger than something like this.
You are using a logic. Thank you very much. Ridiculous stories don't have to be invented for why a wealthy woman known for her romances with women and her partying would go to a massive party full of women loving women.

When she was with Ashley Benson, she attended a small theater event in which she was asked up on stage. She described taking Benson to a lesbian orgy. This is a woman who desires women. She loved being around women who desire women. That is part of who she is.
Wow any more information on the lesbian organization with Ashley? I honestly think Cara is really a lesbian deep down, she definitely desires women more than men. I hope she fully opens about her desires in the future.

Carraa
Reactions:

Post by Carraa »

Little more on my thoughts. I really do think Cara is a lesbian. I know she identifies as Pan but not sure the last man she was linked to or had sex with. Unless very hidden? Correct if I am wrong but I am not sure ifnshe has ever been linked to someone nonbinary as well. I am sure Cara is open minded to the possibility but not sure how strong that attraction is or to men. I think she is a lesbian but maybe not fully ready to be super official about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems she's currently filming her documentary about sex and sexuality, that could be why she went to Dinah Shore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so cute and fit. Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello, guys. I have a question.
DO you remember there was a gossip that Cara and Annie bought a house together in LA? Therefore, is it the same house where Cara lives now, and if so, she is the one who bought it, but not them together? Can you share information please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 16:02
DO you remember there was a gossip that Cara and Annie bought a house together in LA? Therefore, is it the same house where Cara lives now, and if so, she is the one who bought it, but not them together? Can you share information please.
I only heard that it was bought by Cara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:14
Guest wrote:
No it was bought by AC and has nothing to do with Cara. Annie lives there now with her current gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No it was bought by AC and has nothing to do with Cara. Annie lives there now with her current gf.
Oh okay, I must be thinking of another house. Doesn't Cara have a house in California?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Snnie dating now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oh okay, I must be thinking of another house. Doesn't Cara have a house in California?
Just search on YouTube. AD did a open door video at Cara’s mansion in LA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Who is Snnie dating now?
A Jewish rich kid whose daddy is apparently super rich in LA. OT anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 22:49
Guest wrote:
12 Oct 2021, 21:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Just search on YouTube. AD did a open door video at Cara’s mansion in LA
Yes, I remember that video now. thx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara is absolutely stunning with those blue/green eyes.
Such distinctive features :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So when did Cara buy her own mansion in LA (which was shown in AD video)? And when dis she buy a London apartment? Does anyone know? Thank you in advance.

Guessst
Reactions:

Post by Guessst »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wrong. AC’s gf doesn’t live with her. AC likes her own space. But OT, sorry.

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 10:25
Frutiy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 10:25
Cara just different. She is herself no matter what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cara has the most attractive face, her features are perfect together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2021, 13:18
I don't understand why Cara is giving a publicity. Anya clearly dating that ugly moth guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 06:08
Guest wrote:
I don't understand why Cara is giving a publicity. Anya clearly dating that ugly moth guy.

I don't think cara is giving her publicity. Anya is aswell known as Cara, if not more so these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Your esl gibberish doesn't even make since. Cara can't be friends with Anya because you want to ship them?

JustGuest
Reactions:

Post by JustGuest »

Could Cara be dating Shailene Woodley and if so, ship it or nah?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JustGuest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 22:56
Lol so random,Why Shailene Woolley? Are they hanging out or what?

JustGuest
Reactions:

Post by JustGuest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:06
JustGuest wrote:
Lol so random,Why Shailene Woolley? Are they hanging out or what?
It’s Woodley’s camper in Cara’s ig story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cara giving Anya a publicity? are we living in the same universe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JustGuest wrote:
Shailene engaged to a man.

JustGuest
Reactions:

Post by JustGuest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:15
JustGuest wrote:
Shailene engaged to a man.
True. But there has been recent speculation that they might be over. Likely not. But if so, maybe this is a thing. Interesting song choice on her ig story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Sit your troll ass down. If anything Anya is the one that is always posting about Cara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Sit your troll ass down. If anything Anya is the one that is always posting about Cara.
Anya who's more popular than Cara atm is using Cara for publicity? is that what you meant? loooord

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why even respond to that post. Don’t engage with obvious trolls. Can’t be that bored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anya who's more popular than Cara atm is using Cara for publicity? is that what you meant? loooord
Who the fuck said anything about using anybody but you troll? It gets you trolls mad as fuck that y'all "new favs" love being around Cara and actively seek her out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who the fuck said anything about using anybody but you troll? It gets you trolls mad as fuck that y'all "new favs" love being around Cara and actively seek her out.
Lol. Anyas straight ass is no lesbians 'new fave' I was just pointing out that Cara isn't giving someone who is currently more relevant than her publicity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:25

Actually watch the talk and not just listen to trolls that are angry that Cara is honest and has never claimed to be what their fantasies ofbher are. It's a great listen.

I love her candor and her intelligence. It's refreshing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 11:11
guest wrote:

Actually watch the talk and not just listen to trolls that are angry that Cara is honest and has never claimed to be what their fantasies ofbher are. It's a great listen.

X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Oct 2021, 09:29
Guest wrote:
17 Oct 2021, 23:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol. Anyas straight ass is no lesbians 'new fave' I was just pointing out that Cara isn't giving someone who is currently more relevant than her publicity.
And Anya isn't giving someone who is more interesting than her anything. I think y'all hate the fact that Anya has lashed on to Cara and it isn't the other way around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t want to listen, what does she say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it's been obvious for some time that she's sexually attracted to both genders and romantically attracted to women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:35
I think it's been obvious for some time that she's sexually attracted to both genders and romantically attracted to women
romantically attracted to women=avoidant attachment to men

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
🙄 do you even know how falling in love works..
To fall in love humans need two components. Sexual attraction and sympathy. This only being romantically attracted to one sex is complete nonsense. Bisexuals just need the right person they find very sympathic to fall in love. Its the same with gays or straights. Your statement is kind of biphobic tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 18:45
Guest wrote:
🙄 do you even know how falling in love works..
To fall in love humans need two components. Sexual attraction and sympathy. This only being romantically attracted to one sex is complete nonsense. Bisexuals just need the right person they find very sympathic to fall in love. Its the same with gays or straights. Your statement is kind of biphobic tbh.
I'm bi you idiot :lol:

Okay let me re-phrase. She has talked repeatedly about sexual relationships with men but has a pattern of romantic relationships with women only.

This suggests to me that she feels sexual attraction for both genders, but has a preference for women romantically.

Please let me know if this is okay with you. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Cara's bi but it's also possible all this talk is just to sell her sex toys. Playing up her bi-ness and willingness to do group sex might be the way to attract the sort of crowd she's looking to market to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Oct 2021, 17:42
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I don’t want to listen, what does she say?
. Talks masturbation
. Sex toys
. She has sex with women and men
. Sex with women is longer
. Had sex in an elevator with a guy she met the same day when she was younger.
. Never had a threesome

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most important part of the interview …. she is quiet during sex!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but there's nothing wrong with keeping some things private :lol: