Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Reactions:

Re: Cara Delevingne; British actress and model

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2023, 12:39
Cara and her girlfriend (in the back) at the RZA birthday
I'm glad to see Cara at her friend Rihanna's party, there weren't so many famous people, that means they see her as family and automatically Leah too, since she's his girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah is part of LA pride lineup, Cara never attended before, need a ticket I hope I can see her :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 22:53
Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 21:17
I am surprised there aren’t more lesbians in here celebrating the subject matter of this film and its casting. I’ll join the other two that care about lesbian representation in art and media. This is big and production should ride the salacious gossip aspect all the way to the bank.
This site doesn't have many lesbians left and online lesbians stan for childish embarrassing shit. And there's no salacious gossip just bored weirdos with parasocial interactions/attachments to Cara.
Yes it appears this site is a shell of its former self. The traffic and interest is in a distant past. I don’t understand your meaning of parasocial behaviour or how it relates to the existence of juicy gossip. If you care to elaborate you are most welcome to. Keeping in mind there had been several sightings of the two hooking up leading into Cara’s current relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 19:06
Leah is part of LA pride lineup, Cara never attended before, need a ticket I hope I can see her :fingcross:
I assume she is performing music? (Sorry idk anything about LA pride)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 19:39
Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 19:06
I assume she is performing music? (Sorry idk anything about LA pride)
Yes, she is performing music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didnt see Leah on their website. but megan thee stallion and mariah carey are headliners.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 19:57
Didnt see Leah on their website. but megan thee stallion and mariah carey are headliners.
KP posted the line up but I think she deleted. Leah is expected to perform the second day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
KP posted the line up but I think she deleted. Leah is expected to perform the second day
DA sure jan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 21:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA sure jan
Huh? Why I would lie about a lineup? :eyeroll:
Sasha Colby was part of that list too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The other thread has become a complete dumpster. Let us just be nice to each other here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA sure jan
Some people in this place are quite capable of invent this kind of thing. If it's true, we'll know sooner or later.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA sure jan
Some people in this place are quite capable of invent this kind of thing. If it's true, we'll know sooner or later.
But I'm not that person, and I don't know what's the purpose to create a LA pride lineup. I posted because I saw her name on King P's instagram post before she deletes it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fletcher posted. Megan thee stallion on the first day. Mariah Carey, king princess, sasha Colby, gottmik and Leah will perform the second day. Pretty sure Cara would go if she’s not working

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 17:10
Fletcher posted. Megan thee stallion on the first day. Mariah Carey, king princess, sasha Colby, gottmik and Leah will perform the second day. Pretty sure Cara would go if she’s not working
Thanks 🙏🏼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She posted where? I don't see anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 20:44
Guest wrote:
She posted where? I don't see anything.
I guess they weren’t supposed to post it already. I have a screenshot but don’t want to get into trouble posting it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA sure jan
DA because it’s a lie up? J/k Thanks for the info. Just ignore the wet blanket here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 14:53
Do you think they were together back then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 15:02
Guest wrote:
Maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
really together I don't think so, but it certainly all started from there, they met again that evening and in June the first photos in Italy came out

Clodia
Reactions:

Post by Clodia »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 15:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
really together I don't think so, but it certainly all started from there, they met again that evening and in June the first photos in Italy came out
yes I think so too, I remember that Cara in November, in an interview for Planet sex, said that at the end of the filming of the series, she entered into a relationship. I recall that on the same day as these photos, he had filmed the final shoot in LA. so surely they met that night and then started dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clodia wrote:
21 May 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yes I think so too, I remember that Cara in November, in an interview for Planet sex, said that at the end of the filming of the series, she entered into a relationship. I recall that on the same day as these photos, he had filmed the final shoot in LA. so surely they met that night and then started dating
They met in the first week of dec 2017. Cara first followed Leah on ig. There was some speculation of them but it turned out that Cara was hooking up with Paris then

Clodia
Reactions:

Post by Clodia »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 16:06
Clodia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They met in the first week of dec 2017. Cara first followed Leah on ig. There was some speculation of them but it turned out that Cara was hooking up with Paris then
they didn't meet in 2017, Cara only started following her in December 2017, which is different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They actually met when they were kids. Both went to the same school….

Clodia
Reactions:

Post by Clodia »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 16:32
They actually met when they were kids. Both went to the same school….
Yes exactly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clodia wrote:
21 May 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
Clodia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

they didn't meet in 2017, Cara only started following her in December 2017, which is different
Girl why do you state stuff about Cara’s personal life like you know it’s fact. You know shit.

They met in school and reconnected over time. It is highly possible that they hooked up in 2017, no matter who else Cara was hooking up with at the time. Cara is more than capable of juggling multiple women at the same time.

Clodia
Reactions:

Post by Clodia »

Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 17:46
Clodia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Clodia wrote:
Guest wrote:

Girl why do you state stuff about Cara’s personal life like you know it’s fact. You know shit.

They met in school and reconnected over time. It is highly possible that they hooked up in 2017, no matter who else Cara was hooking up with at the time. Cara is more than capable of juggling multiple women at the same time.
because Cara when she followed Leah was in Africa, she saw a picture of their mutual friend and followed her, they were never paparazzi together that time. then of course no one here has the truth of that period in hand, but the follower was certainly for having seen the photo. then who knows . you're the one who said they met when you don't have proof. that's all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clodia wrote:
21 May 2023, 18:22
Guest wrote:
21 May 2023, 17:46
Clodia wrote:
Guest wrote:
Clodia wrote:

because Cara when she followed Leah was in Africa, she saw a picture of their mutual friend and followed her, they were never paparazzi together that time. then of course no one here has the truth of that period in hand, but the follower was certainly for having seen the photo. then who knows . you're the one who said they met when you don't have proof. that's all
Da. Cara didn't follow her when she was in Africa :facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come she has 40 million followers on ig and only less than 40k likes on a post

jugs67
Reactions:

Post by jugs67 »

Actually it has over eight hundred thousand views. IG records likes & views separately!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh most people apart from Latino/Kpop celebrities and Gen-Z famous girls aren’t getting as much engagement anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 22:06
How come she has 40 million followers on ig and only less than 40k likes on a post
DA Maybe I don't follow a lot of super famous people but 80k likes in 3 hours doesn't seem bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't really like the voice acting videos she posts on IG.
it adds nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 01:31
it adds nothing.
I blame tiktok for spreading the whole voice acting/lip-syncing/voiceover thing around the internet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 01:49
Guest wrote:
it adds nothing.
I blame tiktok for spreading the whole voice acting/lip-syncing/voiceover thing around the internet.
if it was on Tik Tok ok, but I don't see many people doing it on IG.

honestly, she's so talented. She should post other things or not post at all.

I like authenticity, but it's also good to think about the image you want to pass on to the public. Unfortunately the industry thinks a lot about it too.

I know she has matured. I really like the interviews, but I feel like the image on Instagram sometimes is so 2014.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it adds nothing.
Does it have to 'add' anything? It's not that serious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: They are so damn cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else miss Cara’s gremlin teeth?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:52
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:12
poor Leah, :lol:
?
Her friend Carina's story :lol:
Details? Not interested in watching her friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 17:12
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:52
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:12
poor Leah, :lol:
?
Her friend Carina's story :lol:
Details? Not interested in watching her friends.
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 16:19

:bigcry: They are so damn cute
True 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leah was with her friends. I think Cara might be back in nyc working

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

very likely cara would attend if shes not working. leah is performing on the second day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:21
very likely cara would attend if shes not working. leah is performing on the second day
Why tickets are so expensive :bigcry:

jugs67
Reactions:

Post by jugs67 »

Just a change of subject I wonder if Cara will be doing a Puma pride project this year?, Usually we would have seen some promo merch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jugs67 wrote:
24 May 2023, 00:18
Just a change of subject I wonder if Cara will be doing a Puma pride project this year?, Usually we would have seen some promo merch?
We didn't get a pride project last year so nope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jugs67 wrote:
24 May 2023, 00:18
Believe Puma dropped her after the incident in 9/22. Remember she was going to attend that sustainable conference when she left JayZ’s and Puma jet. During her Vogue interview she mentions someone dropping her.