Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Reactions:

Re: Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 09:45
There is lesbians, straight girls and sluts!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:46
If we look at it from the perspective of perceiving bi women as having a male preference, it is self explanatory why in comparison to lesbians, straight and bi men are more open to dating bi women as opposed to lesbians dating bi women(not to say this is the reason bis date men in more frequency, as explained numerous time the answer is as simple as you date who you feel more attracted to). in the case of lesbians dating bis, biological sex is a source of constant insecurity (perception you’ll be left for someone with different anatomy) in a relationship as you believe you cannot give your partner what they want physically. This is what the twitter fools debating never acknowledge instead they resort to calling every lesbian terf.
It's sort of a valid point though. If you look through those treads posted earlier in the thread most bi women talk about missing something from the sex they're currently dating. That goes for men and women, so it's sort of stupid to ignore it altogether and pretend it isn't an important factor. I'd hate to be with a partner whose needs I can't fulfil. (Don't think men care about that though)
I'm bi and don't have any "needs" for a man. WTF? Why do lesbians have such patriarchal ideas?
da It’s to do with math and stories of bi women saying they miss the feeling of a man. lesbians dating bis have to navigate the world wondering if they are a woman’s experiment and if they are not, they have to wonder if they are enough sexually and emotionally :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah, sis, I definitely seen plenty of bisexual with female preferences in relationship with their “not like other guys” guy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:53
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 14:46
If we look at it from the perspective of perceiving bi women as having a male preference, it is self explanatory why in comparison to lesbians, straight and bi men are more open to dating bi women as opposed to lesbians dating bi women(not to say this is the reason bis date men in more frequency, as explained numerous time the answer is as simple as you date who you feel more attracted to). in the case of lesbians dating bis, biological sex is a source of constant insecurity (perception you’ll be left for someone with different anatomy) in a relationship as you believe you cannot give your partner what they want physically. This is what the twitter fools debating never acknowledge instead they resort to calling every lesbian terf.
It's sort of a valid point though. If you look through those treads posted earlier in the thread most bi women talk about missing something from the sex they're currently dating. That goes for men and women, so it's sort of stupid to ignore it altogether and pretend it isn't an important factor. I'd hate to be with a partner whose needs I can't fulfil. (Don't think men care about that though)
I'm bi and don't have any "needs" for a man. WTF? Why do lesbians have such patriarchal ideas?
da It’s to do with math and stories of bi women saying they miss the feeling of a man. lesbians dating bis have to navigate the world wondering if they are a woman’s experiment and if they are not, they have to wonder if they are enough sexually and emotionally :-/
We are an experience for them. It is more than proven. There is only one thing that I still don't understand, because lesbians trust their famous women a lot and that they will relate to other women. Even if you have one or the other, the path will always be the same.

I've been on this chat site for years and I see it constantly. I know that we need and that there is a certain need for representation, but I prefer to speak of a woman who is just a supporter than of a bi who does nothing for the representation of the “community”.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is hilarious. People stating facts and figures without sourcing where this 'evidence' is coming from. 95% of bisexuals...It's actually just laughable that people are responding without asking for the source of this so called 'data'. Most of you are biased and have no real clue how to actually critically theorise at all!
When someone uses the word 'sluts', they've lost all qualification to talk on most things. When someone uses the word 'bihets', the same.
These types of threads could actually be interesting if people had the intellect and discipline for discussion.
Oh, and since there is no definitive answer to these type of questions, you have to be open to hearing theories that might not suit your bias.
You have to have half a brain basically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:15
This thread is hilarious. People stating facts and figures without sourcing where this 'evidence' is coming from. 95% of bisexuals...It's actually just laughable that people are responding without asking for the source of this so called 'data'. Most of you are biased and have no real clue how to actually critically theorise at all!
When someone uses the word 'sluts', they've lost all qualification to talk on most things. When someone uses the word 'bihets', the same.
These types of threads could actually be interesting if people had the intellect and discipline for discussion.
Oh, and since there is no definitive answer to these type of questions, you have to be open to hearing theories that might not suit your bias.
do you want better statistics than we see on a daily basis? Do you want a better statistic of what bis women say and do? An advice, go to the shybi and see what you are like. Yes, of course you're bisexual. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:20
Guest wrote:
do you want better statistics than we see on a daily basis? Do you want a better statistic of what bis women say and do? An advice, go to the shybi and see what you are like. Yes, of course you're bisexual. :rofl:
There's a definite correlation between the use of these words and intellectual competency, as evidenced by the rest of your post, which is essentially mush churned out as words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:00
Nah, sis, I definitely seen plenty of bisexual with female preferences in relationship with their “not like other guys” guy.
That's right,they talk about how much they love women and actually crave a man, "special" one who is not like other men.They are only lees picky about men than other bihets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know why speak of all bisexuals being the same when they're by far the most diverse in sexual preference out of all lgbt...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t know where the 95% number is coming from. Though you cannot even in your hopefulness tell us you believe most bi women are in same sex relationships. All the numbers I’ve seen show a tendency of the opposite. If anything you have to show us a study which says bi women are in majority in same sex relationships. What is the problem in using straight bi/bi het if bis use bi lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:30
I don't know why speak of all bisexuals being the same when they're by far the most diverse in sexual preference out of all lgbt...
Of course, they are in heterosexual relationships. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
That's right,they talk about how much they love women and actually crave a man, "special" one who is not like other men.They are only lees picky about men than other bihets.
You just want to be fixated on those bisexuals who have boyfriends and ignore all the bisexuals who are in relationships with women. Sure some of the bisexuals who said they prefer women end up with the guy, but I don't think they are the majority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
I don’t know where the 95% number is coming from. Though you cannot even in your hopefulness tell us you believe most bi women are in same sex relationships. All the numbers I’ve seen show a tendency of the opposite. If anything you have to show us a study which says bi women are in majority in same sex relationships. What is the problem in using straight bi/bi het if bis use bi lesbian?
Except I never said anything in my post about being hopeful about anything.
You can't have a discussion with people who spit out astronomically certain statistics without any citing of a source. It's ludicrous.

Well then show those numbers.

If anything...show the stats that you claim if you claim anything. Quit pretending I claimed anything when my post is there above in black and white.

You just sound silly. There's a correlation between the use of those words and a lack of intellectual competency. Read all the posts of the anons that use them most. They talk utter nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can't have a discussion with people who spit out astronomically certain statistics without any citing of a source. It's ludicrous.

If anything...show the stats that you claim if you claim anything. Quit pretending I claimed anything when my post is there above in black and white.

You just sound silly. There's a correlation between the use of those words and a lack of intellectual competency. Read all the posts of the anons that use them most. They talk utter nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:49
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's better. Sample size would be nice, but sure. What's a fresh sample I wonder..

Shelby
Veteran
Reactions: 172

Post by Shelby »

Bisexual girl starter pack:

"I'm not like other bisexuals."

"Seeking an adventurous gal to join me and my boyfriend."

"I'm so gay. Gay is an umbrella term."

"WLW solidarity."

"I hate men and prefer women. My boyfriend is the one exception."

"I don't date bisexuals myself but it's SO biphobic for lesbians to not date bisexuals."

"The LGBT community should be more inclusive of my relationship with my boyfriend."
1 Image
My pronouns are Cash/App and Venmo/me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:24
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:20
Guest wrote:
There's a definite correlation between the use of these words and intellectual competency, as evidenced by the rest of your post, which is essentially mush churned out as words.
DA Why do you assume she's alone or the only one posting about bis? Does it shock you that multiple lesbians share her point view or you're just playing ignorant?" Intellectual competence" or your attempt of it will not make lesbians unsee what they've witnessed concerning bis. As someone here already stated, there is a reason even bis DON'T want to date each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:56

"WLW solidarity."

"I don't date bisexuals myself but it's SO biphobic for lesbians to not date bisexuals."

"The LGBT community should be more inclusive of my relationship with my boyfriend."
"Does this haircut make me look queer?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:02
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

“My relationship with my hetero boyfriend isn’t Straight”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:38
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 16:28
Guest wrote:
You just want to be fixated on those bisexuals who have boyfriends and ignore all the bisexuals who are in relationships with women. Sure some of the bisexuals who said they prefer women end up with the guy, but I don't think they are the majority.
a lot of trolls or "lesbians" project themselves on bisexuals when it comes to their relationship with men they think disgusting men are irresistible :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

Shelby never fails to deliver :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:04
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

Why is this so accurate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I know a girl just like this. She exclusively dated women and even identified as gay for about 2 years. Poof she meets some guy on Tinder a couple of years ago and is on her second boyfriend as of now... yet swears she prefers women and would rather be with a woman if it weren’t for her “not like other guys” man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

Why is this so accurate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

:rofl: :rofl:

Most lesbians could care less that a bi woman is with a man. It only gets annoying when SOME of the 85% of bi women partnered with men make “being queer” and subsequently bullying lesbians to let their boyfriends into lesbian/bi female spaces all of their identity. Notice I said SOME. I know that not all bi women with men are like that. Most probably mind their business. But the loudest ones are so annoying. We have bigger problems in the LGBT community especially Lesbian community than catering to some het-partnered women’s feelings.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
There is nothing to talk about. Bisexuals = straight life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

Most lesbians could care less that a bi woman is with a man. It only gets annoying when SOME of the 85% of bi women partnered with men make “being queer” and subsequently bullying lesbians to let their boyfriends into lesbian/bi female spaces all of their identity. Notice I said SOME. I know that not all bi women with men are like that. Most probably mind their business. But the loudest ones are so annoying. We have bigger problems in the LGBT community especially Lesbian community than catering to some het-partnered women’s feelings.
Or when they call those same lesbians terf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m bisexual myself but it was weird growing up I struggled with having feelings for girls. I had crushes on girls before on boys and more often on girls. I grew up in the ultra conservative South where a girl only rumored to be bisexual in my 7th grade class was bullied really badly for that rumor. Other girls would force her to change in the bathroom before PE because they didn’t want her looking at them. I made up fake boyfriends in other schools to get through. Now I see everyone and their dog calling themselves bisexual because they have a boyfriend but they find girls pretty or have kissed girls once or whatever.

I also feel wary of dating bisexual women whose dating history is primarily with men in serious relationships. I don’t know if that’s discriminatory but I can’t fuck everyone in the world. I respect boundaries of lesbians who don’t feel comfortable being in spaces with bi girls or date bi girls. I mean it sucks when it’s a hot butch telling you sorry I’ve had bad experience with bi girls, but that’s just her boundaries. I don’t want to be accused of gatekeeping or whatever so I don’t talk about it, but that’s just how I feel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

That’s really ridiculous and it’s always cisgendered bi woman using that word too. They bring up trans people when they have nothing to do with this. I feel like terf has become a term to call any lesbian you don’t like. Not saying all lesbians are angels some obviously are assholes because all groups have some assholes. But if you wanna look at who’s really transphobic: is it the lesbian simply not wanting to date you (personal boundaries) or your straight boyfriend?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:59
I’m bisexual myself but it was weird growing up I struggled with having feelings for girls. I had crushes on girls before on boys and more often on girls. I grew up in the ultra conservative South where a girl only rumored to be bisexual in my 7th grade class was bullied really badly for that rumor. Other girls would force her to change in the bathroom before PE because they didn’t want her looking at them. I made up fake boyfriends in other schools to get through. Now I see everyone and their dog calling themselves bisexual because they have a boyfriend but they find girls pretty or have kissed girls once or whatever.

I also feel wary of dating bisexual women whose dating history is primarily with men in serious relationships. I don’t know if that’s discriminatory but I can’t fuck everyone in the world. I respect boundaries of lesbians who don’t feel comfortable being in spaces with bi girls or date bi girls. I mean it sucks when it’s a hot butch telling you sorry I’ve had bad experience with bi girls, but that’s just her boundaries. I don’t want to be accused of gatekeeping or whatever so I don’t talk about it, but that’s just how I feel.
You will end up with a dude anyway at the age of 30- 35. The butch did everything right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You sound like total doormat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:05
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That’s really ridiculous and it’s always cisgendered bi woman using that word too. They bring up trans people when they have nothing to do with this. I feel like terf has become a term to call any lesbian you don’t like. Not saying all lesbians are angels some obviously are assholes because all groups have some assholes. But if you wanna look at who’s really transphobic: is it the lesbian simply not wanting to date you (personal boundaries) or your straight boyfriend?
DA "cisgendered" "transphobic" :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:10
Guest wrote:

For respecting boundaries? I don’t have to like someone to respect their boundaries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

For respecting boundaries? I don’t have to like someone to respect their boundaries.
Those lesbians clearly hate you, yet you kiss their ass and respect their boundaries. At the end of the day nobody respects the ass kisser and perceive them as a weak.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Those lesbians clearly hate you, yet you kiss their ass and respect their boundaries. At the end of the day nobody respects the ass kisser and perceive them as a weak.
Who pissed in your wheaties?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shelby wrote:

"WLW solidarity."

This^ Shelby is the best :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn’t realize swiping left on someone on a dating app or saying “ok I get that” and finding someone else to talk to at the bar constituted ass kissing. And you should respect boundaries of everyone especially when it comes to dating and sex. What am I supposed to do, lie about being a gold star lesbian then tell them after I slept with them? That’s highly unethical and probably even qualifies as sexual assault. I also want to only date people who accept me for who I am which is bi. If those lesbians don’t want bi women because of who we are that’s none of our business. I’m a little disturbed that you think that respecting boundaries of others is a bad thing. It just means saying ok whatever and moving on, not worshipping the ground someone walks on. You should get therapy to sort out whatever issue you have with people setting their boundaries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 17:43
Guest wrote:
I know a girl just like this. She exclusively dated women and even identified as gay for about 2 years. Poof she meets some guy on Tinder a couple of years ago and is on her second boyfriend as of now... yet swears she prefers women and would rather be with a woman if it weren’t for her “not like other guys” man.
DA if she breaks up with this guy she'll find a new guy again who's not like others :lol: ....etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn’t realize swiping left on someone on a dating app or saying “ok I get that” and finding someone else to talk to at the bar constituted ass kissing. And you should respect boundaries of everyone especially when it comes to dating and sex. What am I supposed to do, lie about being a gold star lesbian then tell them after I slept with them? That’s highly unethical and probably even qualifies as sexual assault. I also want to only date people who accept me for who I am which is bi. If those lesbians don’t want bi women because of who we are that’s none of our business. I’m a little disturbed that you think that respecting boundaries of others is a bad thing. It just means saying ok whatever and moving on, not worshipping the ground someone walks on. You should get therapy to sort out whatever issue you have with people setting their boundaries.
You should seek the therapy for your doormat syndrome.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just don’t understand the insistence that all lesbians must be open to dating bi women. I don’t want to date someone 10 years older or younger than me, is that ageist? They can’t help being their age, but they should respect that and find someone who is okay with their age. There are tons of lesbians who don’t care and other bi women. Go find someone who appreciates you for you. And your self worth or feeling valid in your identity as a bisexual shouldn’t be dependent on whether a subset of lesbians want to date you or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not a real thing. I feel bad for all the lesbians whose boundaries you don’t care to respect but you live your life sis! Sucks for us bisexual women that weirdos like you are giving us a bad rep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:05
Guest wrote:

You will end up with a dude anyway at the age of 30- 35. The butch did everything right.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not a real thing. I feel bad for all the lesbians whose boundaries you don’t care to respect but you live your life sis! Sucks for us bisexual women that weirdos like you are giving us a bad rep.
It's said how you feel bad for those lesbians, while they don't feel bad for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel for the bisexuals who see my “i only date lesbians” and think its because i intrinsically hate bisexuals. It’s because I’ve had way too many bisexual dates who dont believe lesbians exist and show it in different ways. Eventually you realize its a bisexual thing and their attraction to men (no matter how many times they tell you it doesnt matter) is what’s causing the divide. And its not like theyll tell you up front that they dont think lesbians exist, theyll wait until theyre comfortable to let the anti lesbian shit fly. It’s funny because they think its ok to vocally hate lesbians because they dont think they can offend lesbians (“I’m bisexual, thats basically half lesbian!”), but we have to be very considerate of their feelings 24/7 or else we’re biphobic evil lesbians. You get sick of the one way logic and the elephant in the room that yes, most of them end up with men. Even the ones who say they prefer women, boom. Husband.

It’s a lot of fuckery before a lesbian decides to cut off bisexuals completely. So i’ll just keep waiting for my lesbian girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's said how you feel bad for those lesbians, while they don't feel bad for you.
Well, at least you're sincere and say what it is. However, as a lesbian, I ask that you go to sleep with all the men you want and leave the women alone. Don't hurt someone who knows that you will never want anything but fun. It's disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 19:22
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2021, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well, at least you're sincere and say what it is. However, as a lesbian, I ask that you go to sleep with all the men you want and leave the women alone. Don't hurt someone who knows that you will never want anything but fun. It's disgusting.
I never slept with a man and don't want to. Also I'm in a long term relationship with a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone’s been hanging around men a bit too much.. Since when is respecting boundaries a negative? Perceive as weak? Cant you get rejected and move on like a normal person?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

don't pay attention to him, he's the usual male troll of the l chat elfamaso loser pathetic