Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Reactions:

Re: Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:36
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 23:57
guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 15:47
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 14:56
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 15:44

DA It's not about their innate orientation which ofc isn't a choice (beyond that some of us find that to be a turn-off/dealbreaker in itself which is our right), but soooo many bisexuals just want to use women as sex toys and relationships with men are what counts as "real." It's not uncommon for lesbians to encounter het-partnered bisexuals on apps who are specifically looking for a self-identified lesbian, whether for a side-piece or even to try to draw into a threesome. Sometimes they'll hide that part about their boyfriend for quite awhile. Het-partnered women tend to serve their men's interest, and when they're bisexuals they too can become predatory to those of us who will never be with men. Oh, but the real issue is when we "criticize them for their romantic and sex lives" :eyeroll:

Even when they date women (rarely and briefly), they often don't take women seriously like they do men--shit like going on about hot men to their lesbian date (which they'd never do to a guy), seeing the relationship as just for now until they're ready to find commitment material and really settle down, eventually wanting to be able to fuck a man too, etc. That disrespect for female partners is not above criticism, and it's a legitimate reason for lesbians to want nothing to do with you and to want some space away from you even beyond dating. There are some bisexuals who aren't like that, sure, and it's unfortunate you get associated with the rest if you really aren't like that, but we're just more likely to encounter the ones who are than the ones who take same sex relationships seriously and would be content with a woman long term.
Women who seek 3-somes aren't only chasing lesbians, but also fellow bisexuals, and even straight girls. As long as they are not forcing anyone to be in a 3-some there's nothing wrong with what they are doing. People are allowed to have sex and fun.
DA. so you telling me asking a lesbian for 3 some with a man is the same as asking a bi woman :rofl: :rofl:
bisluts proving how lesbophobic piece of shit, who don't care about lesbian but they want us to care about them :mask:
DA Right? Like why'd they think they had some big "gotcha!" there? Sure, m/f couples seeking threesomes will also seek out bihet women, but there's a pretty big fucking difference between that vs. harassing lesbians for a m/f threesome when lesbians ARE NOT attracted to men. Asking a lesbian to partake in a threesome with a het couple is vile in a way that it isn't (at least not inherently) when asking a bihet woman to partake
Asking is not harassment. Maybe she hoped you are bi identifying as a lesbian.
NAYRT Which is another reason for us not to like bisexuals. And yes it is, when you identify yourself in a way that SHOULD mean "I don't fuck men," and would if other bisexuals didn't appropriate it. ISTG it's like talking to a brick wall with most bisexuals, they don't get it at all and just keep vomiting more braindead sex pozzy "my kweerness is totally valid and lesbians can totally want to be a sex toy for me and my boyfriend!!!!!" bilge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It's not about their innate orientation which ofc isn't a choice (beyond that some of us find that to be a turn-off/dealbreaker in itself which is our right), but soooo many bisexuals just want to use women as sex toys and relationships with men are what counts as "real." It's not uncommon for lesbians to encounter het-partnered bisexuals on apps who are specifically looking for a self-identified lesbian, whether for a side-piece or even to try to draw into a threesome. Sometimes they'll hide that part about their boyfriend for quite awhile. Het-partnered women tend to serve their men's interest, and when they're bisexuals they too can become predatory to those of us who will never be with men. Oh, but the real issue is when we "criticize them for their romantic and sex lives" :eyeroll:

Even when they date women (rarely and briefly), they often don't take women seriously like they do men--shit like going on about hot men to their lesbian date (which they'd never do to a guy), seeing the relationship as just for now until they're ready to find commitment material and really settle down, eventually wanting to be able to fuck a man too, etc. That disrespect for female partners is not above criticism, and it's a legitimate reason for lesbians to want nothing to do with you and to want some space away from you even beyond dating. There are some bisexuals who aren't like that, sure, and it's unfortunate you get associated with the rest if you really aren't like that, but we're just more likely to encounter the ones who are than the ones who take same sex relationships seriously and would be content with a woman long term.
Women who seek 3-somes aren't only chasing lesbians, but also fellow bisexuals, and even straight girls. As long as they are not forcing anyone to be in a 3-some there's nothing wrong with what they are doing. People are allowed to have sex and fun.
DA. so you telling me asking a lesbian for 3 some with a man is the same as asking a bi woman :rofl: :rofl:
bisluts proving how lesbophobic piece of shit, who don't care about lesbian but they want us to care about them :mask:
DA Right? Like why'd they think they had some big "gotcha!" there? Sure, m/f couples seeking threesomes will also seek out bihet women, but there's a pretty big fucking difference between that vs. harassing lesbians for a m/f threesome when lesbians ARE NOT attracted to men. Asking a lesbian to partake in a threesome with a het couple is vile in a way that it isn't (at least not inherently) when asking a bihet woman to partake

Literally proving all the stereotypes right, right now and you wonder why homosexual women hate y'all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:32
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 15:51
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 15:40

And you're a misogynist for calling women sluts.
Read the context bitch, we've only been talking about lesbians here, we don't give a shit what bisexuals do to each other and straight women.

you definitely show little respect and why we hate bi's, when you defend that behavior because it supposedly "doesn't hurt", I'll tell you a newsflash " it does hurt" it's always humiliating and totally disgusting.

Also did you read the comment to which you responded with the bullshit about threesomes? to me you also show a lot of misogyny by agreeing with the treatment that bisexuals give to lesbians by always seeing them as inferior to men.
Calling women sluts and bitches is misogyny.

So bisexual proposes 3-some, just say no. Why is that problem? People hit on other people all the time. How is that humiliating?

In what sense do bisexual see lesbians as inferior to men?
Of course a bitch like you wouldn't see how humiliating it is for a lesbian to be asked to have a threesome with men.

here you are clearly demonstrating homophobia, and just read the comments above especially the one from this anon viewtopic.php?p=4052426#p4052426

it explains very well how many bisexuals see lesbians as second hand dishes, for me bisexuals like that show more mysogyny than a couple of insults to a bitch who deserves it.
When you don't agree with a woman you don't have to call her a bitch, don't use such misogynist language. You can use words like 'idiot' for example.
I don't give a fuck I use whatever language I want especially when it's against disgusting assholes like you.

for me actions speak louder than words, and everything you are doing does show misogyny and also a lot of homophobia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Nov 2021, 14:15

It's ok to not date bisexuals. What is not ok is to say all kinds of hateful stuff about bisexuals. Or criticize them for their romantic and sex lives like you just did. Bisexuals don't chose their sexual orientation, they like what they like.

DA I mean straight women don't need me to defend them but if a woman is actually straight then she's not going to be interested in a threesome for her own sexual gratification, so it would be pretty offensive to think she'd be up for just randomly fucking you with your boyfriend too (assuming she's called herself straight since obviously there's a gray area if you just don't know). Honestly bisexuals who go cruising for women for threesomes with their boyfriend regardless of any consideration of a woman's orientation are helping promote the idea that women are/should be just up for anything no matter what, and would only encourage men to expect their girlfriends to be willing to do threesomes even when they're straight because hey, sexuality is all just "fluid" amirite (if you're a woman anyway)

So I'd say that's a pretty legit reason for straight women not to like the bisexuals who behave like this too, though straight women's issues with men is not my problem at the end of the day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 17:40
One thing that I noticed, Bisexuals always end up with a man.
One thing that I noticed, bi woman in relationship with man never asks another man for a threesome. I wonder why….. 🤔

bestoo
Reactions:

Post by bestoo »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:39
Guest wrote:
One thing that I noticed, bi woman in relationship with man never asks another man for a threesome. I wonder why….. 🤔
for them, sex with a woman is not real sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestoo wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 17:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bingo! The boyfriend/husband wouldn’t bring another man to their relationship, because a) the guy is straight and because b) the boyfriend/husband doesn’t consider it “cheating” unless there is another guy involved.

bestoo
Reactions:

Post by bestoo »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:05
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bingo! The boyfriend/husband wouldn’t bring another man to their relationship, because a) the guy is straight and because b) the boyfriend/husband doesn’t consider it “cheating” unless there is another guy involved.
but bi women are ok with their man fucking another woman, they are so weak when it comes to men they have no personality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestoo wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:08
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
but bi women are ok with their man fucking another woman, they are so weak when it comes to men they have no personality
I don’t know if they’re okay with it, although they put up with it for sure. Would be nice to hear some feedback from bi women. Ladies, are you really okay seeing your partner with another lady?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:12
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know if they’re okay with it, although they put up with it for sure. Would be nice to hear some feedback from bi women. Ladies, are you really okay seeing your partner with another lady?
i know that's why I said they have no personality to stand up to their boys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 18:29
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:

i know that's why I said they have no personality to stand up to their boys
Girls are raised to please others. There’s a couple of studies showing women tend to be people pleasers more frequently than men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Literally proving all the stereotypes right, right now and you wonder why homosexual women hate y'all
x2 this kind of shit is exactly why so many lesbians have learned not to trust or like bi women. we've been treated like shit and burned too many times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 16:16
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 15:32
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:25
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 18:19
Guest wrote:
28 Nov 2021, 15:51

Read the context bitch, we've only been talking about lesbians here, we don't give a shit what bisexuals do to each other and straight women.

you definitely show little respect and why we hate bi's, when you defend that behavior because it supposedly "doesn't hurt", I'll tell you a newsflash " it does hurt" it's always humiliating and totally disgusting.

Also did you read the comment to which you responded with the bullshit about threesomes? to me you also show a lot of misogyny by agreeing with the treatment that bisexuals give to lesbians by always seeing them as inferior to men.
Calling women sluts and bitches is misogyny.

So bisexual proposes 3-some, just say no. Why is that problem? People hit on other people all the time. How is that humiliating?

In what sense do bisexual see lesbians as inferior to men?
Of course a bitch like you wouldn't see how humiliating it is for a lesbian to be asked to have a threesome with men.

here you are clearly demonstrating homophobia, and just read the comments above especially the one from this anon viewtopic.php?p=4052426#p4052426

it explains very well how many bisexuals see lesbians as second hand dishes, for me bisexuals like that show more mysogyny than a couple of insults to a bitch who deserves it.
When you don't agree with a woman you don't have to call her a bitch, don't use such misogynist language. You can use words like 'idiot' for example.
I don't give a fuck I use whatever language I want especially when it's against disgusting assholes like you.

for me actions speak louder than words, and everything you are doing does show misogyny and also a lot of homophobia.
If you're gonna call out somebody for misogyny, you have to start with yourself and stop using misogynist slurs. But you don't care because you don't care about women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you haven't noticed, bisexuals with boyfriends rarely come to this forum. You need to go to reddit or shybi to get answers to your questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:50
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:

If you haven't noticed, bisexuals with boyfriends rarely come to this forum. You need to go to reddit or shybi to get answers to your questions.
DA They're unlikely to admit they have boyfriends when they're here at least. I don't doubt the ones who come here skew a bit differently, but still I wouldn't be surprised if a number of them do, especially in the shipping/stanning threads.

At any rate, bisexuals shouldn't be encouraged to talk about their sex/relationships with men on this forum. As you say, if you're curious there are other places to ask them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA They're unlikely to admit they have boyfriends when they're here at least. I don't doubt the ones who come here skew a bit differently, but still I wouldn't be surprised if a number of them do, especially in the shipping/stanning threads.

At any rate, bisexuals shouldn't be encouraged to talk about their sex/relationships with men on this forum. As you say, if you're curious there are other places to ask them.
Bisexuals who are with men are not interested in lesbian gossip of shipping, they are in a different state of mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:

Bisexuals who are with men are not interested in lesbian gossip of shipping, they are in a different state of mind.
That wasn't my experience in femslash fandoms. So many other f/f shippers were actually het-partnered bisexuals for whom shipping/stanning was their outlet of being Super Gay online in their otherwise completely straight lives.

bestoo
Reactions:

Post by bestoo »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:

DA. bi women really believe their lies
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bestoo wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. bi women really believe their lies
:rofl: :rofl:
da bi women be writing these lies on a lesbian gossip forum :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 15:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That wasn't my experience in femslash fandoms. So many other f/f shippers were actually het-partnered bisexuals for whom shipping/stanning was their outlet of being Super Gay online in their otherwise completely straight lives.
This forum is anon, why wouldn't they say it, I don't think they come to this place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
bestoo wrote:

you must be joking. They're all over this forum, like cockroaches

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

'outlet of being super gay online' absolutely nails it. That was my experience as well. But I noticed that the way these women talked about lesbian relationships was off. Something was off. I chalked it up to 'well must be a different personality' and then it's revealed that she had a boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I'm speechless, shocked and embarressed. You write like it's normal for bis identifying as lesbians. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 01:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

'outlet of being super gay online' absolutely nails it. That was my experience as well. But I noticed that the way these women talked about lesbian relationships was off. Something was off. I chalked it up to 'well must be a different personality' and then it's revealed that she had a boyfriend
Yeah. Like, not that I think real life relationship status should "bar" someone from fandom of course (very occasionally I'd even see a straight woman who just happened to really like the dynamic in a couple fandoms and they were more often than not fine), but there was that weird vibe some gave off which made sense when you realized they must be getting off on some validation. IDK if you ever saw that one thinkpiece that's been linked on this board written by a bisexual woman whose boyfriend gave her a short haircut while they were in lockdown together and she was basically sobbing about how much that made her feel affirmed in her "queerness." It sure feels like that's the type you not infrequently encounter in femslash fandom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 04:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I'm speechless, shocked and embarressed. You write like it's normal for bis identifying as lesbians. :blinkwide:
Happens all the time in the real world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

NAYRT Is that supposed to be a defense of bisexuals?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well research says around 80% of them do. That’s crazy high. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 18:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20% is still a lot considering how much bisexuals outnumber lesbians. So there are probably more of them out there than there are kinsey 6 lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20% is still a lot considering how much bisexuals outnumber lesbians. So there are probably more of them out there than there are kinsey 6 lesbians.
Do you really believe in that 20%? :eyeroll:

I remember a study that indicated that about 95% of bis women were with men. This study is more real. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.

The numbers include bi men as well. The actual number of bi women in gay relationships is less than.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.

The numbers include bi men as well. The actual number of bi women in gay relationships is less than.
But what is the % of kinsey 6 lesbians in the general population? I think they are very rare, less than 1% for sure. Most of the women who are in same sex relationships are kinsey 5- 5.9.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.

But what is the % of kinsey 6 lesbians in the general population? I think they are very rare, less than 1% for sure. Most of the women who are in same sex relationships are kinsey 5- 5.9.

it just confirms that bi women don't like women. Do you still waste time on insignificant details? <_<

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.

You sound like a homophobe. Lesbians aren't an end of a spectrum. We are a whole different category.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.

it just confirms that bi women don't like women. Do you still waste time on insignificant details? <_<
It depends where they are on the kinsey scale. The majority of bisexuals are kinsey 1-2 and yeah they are more attracted to men, to women only incidentally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da.

You sound like a homophobe. Lesbians aren't an end of a spectrum. We are a whole different category.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You literally just talk stupid. If a high like 88% are with the opposite sex then take your excuses with you. Its not like its impossible if you want to even though its way more straight men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bitches, learn how to quote.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You literally just talk stupid. If a high like 88% are with the opposite sex then take your excuses with you. Its not like its impossible if you want to even though its way more straight men.
Most women are more sexually attracted to men or only attracted to men, and those are kinsey 0-2. Kinsey 1-2 never really fall in love with women, they only want to experiment, but technically they are still bisexuals. So I believe they are making up the large part of the % who are with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 22:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Most women are more sexually attracted to men or only attracted to men, and those are kinsey 0-2. Kinsey 1-2 never really fall in love with women, they only want to experiment, but technically they are still bisexuals. So I believe they are making up the large part of the % who are with men.
We are not talking about women here but bisexual women and what you are saying then is that most bisexual women are actually straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We are not talking about women here but bisexual women and what you are saying then is that most bisexual women are actually straight.
If you're saying that small attraction to women doesn't count and they are just straight, then small attraction to men shouldn't count either and kinsey 5 are just lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you're saying that small attraction to women doesn't count and they are just straight, then small attraction to men shouldn't count either and kinsey 5 are just lesbians?
da
no kinsey 0 is straight and 6 is homosexual, everything in between is bisexual.

the main problem with bi is that the vast majority are between 1 and 4 who are the ones who commit the crap that has already been discussed here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Kinsey 1-2 never really fall in love with women, they only want to experiment.." you kinda said it yourself and used that as excuse for why the percentage is so high.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Kinsey 1-2 never really fall in love with women, they only want to experiment.." you kinda said it yourself and used that as excuse for why the percentage is so high.
And anyways, that still doesn’t justify the percentage.

Chye
Reactions: 37

Post by Chye »

Do people outside of America use this tool? I'm from asia so I don't know about this tool. The way I see it, this tool basically said that sexuality is fluid, so there is nothing wrong with conversion therapy, right?

Chye
Reactions: 37

Post by Chye »

Do people outside of America use this tool? I'm from asia so I don't know about this tool. The way I see it, this tool basically said that sexuality is fluid, so there is nothing wrong with conversion therapy, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Dec 2021, 15:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I know it also happens in the real world. But in such a large amount that lesbians are automatically being thought of as bis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:35
What tool? The Kinsey Scale?

I disagree with you. Sexuality isn't fluid. You are either homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual. Just because there's a spectrum in bisexuality that ranges from almost exclusively attracted to the opposite sex to almost attracted to the same sex doesn't mean people are sexually fluid.

There might be women like poli les who decide they want to be together with women because they hate men, but their sexuality is still heterosexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I'd like to add WTF makes you think all bisexuals are interested in threesomes. :rage: Do you spend you'r whole day watching porn or what.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
02 Dec 2021, 03:35
We actually also dont use it. Its highly unscientifically, BUT it helps when visualizing bisexuals and their sexuality.
It also doesnt say sexuality is fluid. 0 is heterosexuality and 6 is homosexuality. 1(mainly attracted to opposite sex) to 5 (mainly attracted to same sex) is bisexuality. So it doesnt say anything about gay people being straight or that you can change your sexuality, like conversion therapy does.