Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Reactions:

Re: Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:26
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:26
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 11:43
guestij wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 11:18
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 03:53
you can date a bisexual all you want but just know that occasionally she’s gonna be craving peen. she may never act on it but the desire is always there. if you’re okay with knowing that then cool. but know that they always crave the other sex at some point. even bis with men crave women. it’s their nature.

99% men crave an other woman sooner or later in a marriage,most cheat (like 66% according to some stats)

with your logic most straight girls should avoid marriage?
in fact we all should just die alone,that way we do not risk getting hurt
DA

OP had me laughing because by the same logic, what about lesbians who might crave other women while they are in a relationship? They also may not act on it, but surely they don't completely stop feeling attraction to other women? But they can be trusted 100% because they are lesbians and somehow it's worse when a bisexual finds someone else attractive even if she doesn't act on it.

Stop giving so much importance to peens. The real problem is we have never felt like we can measure up to men because that is what society has taught us and so we automatically hate bi women because in our heads we have to compete with men while they don't. Unfortunately, it's still all about men at the end of the day. When will it ever stop being about them?
You all are proving once again that bisexuals fundamentally don't understand lesbians. I don't buy that you're a lesbian. =_=

Also my original point had nothing to do with cheating. It's about desire. I don't want my partner to be desiring men while with me. As a lesbian it's a huge turn off. There's a difference. I'm sorry but there just is. It feels gross to me. I can't change that and I don't know why I should just to make bisexual women in relationships with men feel better? Fuck that I'm sticking to lesbians.
Of course you would generalize. Lesbians aren't an army of clones. Just because you find bi women disgusting doesn't mean we all do.

If it's a matter of personal preference, it's fair enough. You don't have to be with anyone who grosses you out. But many lesbians don't care.
Many lesbians agree with me it’s just not popular to voice that opinion right now. But to a lot of us being with a bisexual woman would feel like being with a straight girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:25
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:10
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:21
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:39
guest/ wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:15

DA it's not 'we' it's you. I don't feel insecure wrt men. But acting as if bi women don't overwhelmingly choose men instead of women is delusional. And bi women choose the het life that's a fact. I couldn't care less about men, the fact remains they exist and they're everywhere and bi women are obsessed with them. They could just date them and leave us alone but no
I find this a little inconsistent. If you are not insecure wrt men then why does it matter if some bi women are obsessed with them or choose a het life with them? A bi woman is not a lesbian, so it is fine if she dates both women and men and settles down with a man in the end. A lesbian is equally capable of dating you for years and then leaving you to be with some other woman. If you would be more willing to forgive a lesbian for doing that, but hold a grudge against a bi woman for leaving you for a man, then your problem is not with the person who broke your heart, but the gender of the person they ended up with. If that is not the case, then what is the problem with some bi women choosing the het life if they want to?
da

How many times does someone have to tell you idiots that it hurts more because we LIVE IN A HOMOPHOBIC SOCIETY. If the world is continuously telling you that you are a lesser partner because you're a woman and your own fucking partner confirms that by leaving you to go on to live a happy little het life then that shit is going to hurt. Even if no cheating is involved. Get it through your thick skulls.
Yes, I totally get that. Of course it's going to hurt. But that is a problem which exists because of the society we live in. It is not the fault of bisexual women in general. They live in a homophobic society too. I'm sure there are crappy bisexuals, but by rejecting them as a collective because of the hurtful actions of a few, aren't we reducing our own dating pool and reducing the number of wlw partners, which then makes the world even more heteronormative? If a bi woman who would actually commit long term to another woman is always hearing from her lesbian partner that she can't be trusted because she's inherently built to abandon women for men, she would probably feel very insecure with that woman and end up leaving her anyway, not because she didn't love her, but because there was no trust and she was constantly made to question her intentions and feel lesser than. The more we reinforce prejudices the deeper we drive the wedge between the lesbian and bisexual communities. In the end we are only further isolating ourselves in an already alienating world.
Da
Then she can date a fellow bisexual woman, why do we have to date/take care of the bis? They can do it themsleves! The bisexual community has to get its shit together and even become a real community first and thats again not our Problem.
I never had problems to find another lesbian to date, nobody has to date bisexuals of they dont want to.
You don't have to date them if you don't want to, but why complain about them so much then? It's kinda weird for people to be so salty about the dating habits of bi women if there are plenty of lesbians to choose from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest/ wrote:

DA it's not 'we' it's you. I don't feel insecure wrt men. But acting as if bi women don't overwhelmingly choose men instead of women is delusional. And bi women choose the het life that's a fact. I couldn't care less about men, the fact remains they exist and they're everywhere and bi women are obsessed with them. They could just date them and leave us alone but no
I find this a little inconsistent. If you are not insecure wrt men then why does it matter if some bi women are obsessed with them or choose a het life with them? A bi woman is not a lesbian, so it is fine if she dates both women and men and settles down with a man in the end. A lesbian is equally capable of dating you for years and then leaving you to be with some other woman. If you would be more willing to forgive a lesbian for doing that, but hold a grudge against a bi woman for leaving you for a man, then your problem is not with the person who broke your heart, but the gender of the person they ended up with. If that is not the case, then what is the problem with some bi women choosing the het life if they want to?
da

How many times does someone have to tell you idiots that it hurts more because we LIVE IN A HOMOPHOBIC SOCIETY. If the world is continuously telling you that you are a lesser partner because you're a woman and your own fucking partner confirms that by leaving you to go on to live a happy little het life then that shit is going to hurt. Even if no cheating is involved. Get it through your thick skulls.
Yes, I totally get that. Of course it's going to hurt. But that is a problem which exists because of the society we live in. It is not the fault of bisexual women in general. They live in a homophobic society too. I'm sure there are crappy bisexuals, but by rejecting them as a collective because of the hurtful actions of a few, aren't we reducing our own dating pool and reducing the number of wlw partners, which then makes the world even more heteronormative? If a bi woman who would actually commit long term to another woman is always hearing from her lesbian partner that she can't be trusted because she's inherently built to abandon women for men, she would probably feel very insecure with that woman and end up leaving her anyway, not because she didn't love her, but because there was no trust and she was constantly made to question her intentions and feel lesser than. The more we reinforce prejudices the deeper we drive the wedge between the lesbian and bisexual communities. In the end we are only further isolating ourselves in an already alienating world.
It is not just a few bisexuals who are like this it is most of them. Most bisexuals don’t even pursue actual relationships with women.

Lesbians aren’t the problem here it’s the behavior of bisexual women. Lesbians don’t get into a relationship with bisexual women expecting her to leave for a man, bisexual women simply leave lesbians to be with men because being heterosexual is easier.

Why is it on us to heal this divide? Why not at least acknowledge the part that bisexuals play in this?

Being with a bisexual woman won’t help with feelings of alienation. For most lesbians it makes it even worse.
x10000!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest/ wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

OP had me laughing because by the same logic, what about lesbians who might crave other women while they are in a relationship? They also may not act on it, but surely they don't completely stop feeling attraction to other women? But they can be trusted 100% because they are lesbians and somehow it's worse when a bisexual finds someone else attractive even if she doesn't act on it.

Stop giving so much importance to peens. The real problem is we have never felt like we can measure up to men because that is what society has taught us and so we automatically hate bi women because in our heads we have to compete with men while they don't. Unfortunately, it's still all about men at the end of the day. When will it ever stop being about them?
da

So when bisexual women leaves a lesbian specifically to be with men it’s our fault as well? Is nothing ever the fault of a bisexual woman? Ever? They’re all just innocent little daisies and lesbians are just all making up their collective terrible experiences with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guestij wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 11:18

99% men crave an other woman sooner or later in a marriage,most cheat (like 66% according to some stats)

with your logic most straight girls should avoid marriage?
in fact we all should just die alone,that way we do not risk getting hurt
DA

You all are proving once again that bisexuals fundamentally don't understand lesbians. I don't buy that you're a lesbian. =_=

Also my original point had nothing to do with cheating. It's about desire. I don't want my partner to be desiring men while with me. As a lesbian it's a huge turn off. There's a difference. I'm sorry but there just is. It feels gross to me. I can't change that and I don't know why I should just to make bisexual women in relationships with men feel better? Fuck that I'm sticking to lesbians.
Of course you would generalize. Lesbians aren't an army of clones. Just because you find bi women disgusting doesn't mean we all do.

If it's a matter of personal preference, it's fair enough. You don't have to be with anyone who grosses you out. But many lesbians don't care.
Many lesbians agree with me it’s just not popular to voice that opinion right now. But to a lot of us being with a bisexual woman would feel like being with a straight girl.
Well I guess there are many types of lesbians just like there are many types of bi women. I'm curious though.. how would you feel about being with a lesbian who isn't bothered by bi women's desires?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Da
Then she can date a fellow bisexual woman, why do we have to date/take care of the bis? They can do it themsleves! The bisexual community has to get its shit together and even become a real community first and thats again not our Problem.
I never had problems to find another lesbian to date, nobody has to date bisexuals of they dont want to.
You don't have to date them if you don't want to, but why complain about them so much then? It's kinda weird for people to be so salty about the dating habits of bi women if there are plenty of lesbians to choose from.
DA

We complain because they act like we’re all apart of this big wlw community when in reality most of them are barely any different from straight women.

Also they constantly act like we’re oppressing them for not wanting them and that we’re the reason they end up with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

OP had me laughing because he by the same logic, what about lesbians who might crave other women while they are in a relationship? They also may not act on it, but surely they don't completely stop feeling attraction to other women? But they can be trusted 100% because they are lesbians and somehow it's worse when a bisexual finds someone else attractive even if she doesn't act on it.

Well I guess there are many types of lesbians just like there are many types of bi women. I'm curious though.. how would you feel about being with a lesbian who isn't bothered by bi women's desires?
I wouldn’t care because I know that my partner shares the same singular attraction to women. Nothing sexier than that to me. I’ll never have to worry that she’s secretly fantasizing about some man. And before you say anything I know that she could still be thinking of other women but that I could handle better than her thinking about men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:22
guestoit wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:15
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:08
guestoit wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 14:02
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 13:58

And thats one of the reasons we hate bisexuals and why bisexuals are their own worst enemies too
Nope ,why do the bi women stay bi in hetero relationship and do not say they are straight?? it is because man do not care! they are not insecure,they even think it is sexy!

a lesbian woman will be very insecure,indirectly pressing her girlfriend to say "no i am not bi anymore i am lesbian totally"
Lol no because men dont take bisexuality serious either, they want a threesome and think its just an act for him. Besides that men have all the reasons to believe that a bisexual woman is staying with them, since the numbers are on their side (bisexuals mainly date men) and he can fantasies about the fxf sex she had before him.
Never met a lesbian that pressured a bisexual to ID as a lesbian, if she does then the bisexual should have enough self love to leave that person. Do you actually believe that the bis that mislabel themselves as lesbians do so cause their partner told them too? Girl have i news for you about bisexuals loving to call themselves what they are not.
I would never date a bisexual, because i dont like them and i dont want to, not because im "insecure" or some shit y'all trying to spread here.

Why hate the bis? it is your right to not date anyone you dont want to date.I dont date butch lesbians,but i can not say that i do not like them :eyeroll:
Hmm lets see:
1. Calling themselves lesbians when they are not (keeping shit like comphet, lesbians just need to find the right man etc. alive with this)
2. Invading lesbian spaces and feeling entitled to them
3. Coming to WlW spaces with their husbands/BFs and/or talking about men the whole time
4. Talking about how gay and oppressed they are while dating a man
5. Shitting on lesbians, cause we are sooo mean
6. Inserting themselves in everything lesbian, cause they for some reason are incapable to have/found their own community spaces
These were just the ones on top of my head, im sure others can add more. I'm sure there are decent bis out there, but im not wasting my time looking for them.
7. Blaming lesbians for everything and demanding us to fix their problems they caused themselves. Nothing but constant self victimization.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Da
Did you see the list that an anon made last page and that got bumped this page too? Those are the reason we dont like them and they are valid reasons to complain about, cause a lot of them fall back onto the lesbian community (fakebians, invading our spaces, blaming us , playing victim). No lesbian on here is "salty about the dating habits of bi women", we know they mainly date men, its the salty bis screaming "noo we dont", while also mislabeling themselves as lesbians etc. that talk about dating on here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest/ wrote:

da

It is not just a few bisexuals who are like this it is most of them. Most bisexuals don’t even pursue actual relationships with women.

Lesbians aren’t the problem here it’s the behavior of bisexual women. Lesbians don’t get into a relationship with bisexual women expecting her to leave for a man, bisexual women simply leave lesbians to be with men because being heterosexual is easier.

Why is it on us to heal this divide? Why not at least acknowledge the part that bisexuals play in this?

Being with a bisexual woman won’t help with feelings of alienation. For most lesbians it makes it even worse.
It is not solely on us to bridge the divide. It's too complicated a problem to be fixed by one community. But I can only speak to my community about how our prejudices make the situation worse because I don't know what prejudices the bi community has about us and nor am I on a bisexual forum.

All I'm saying is that there are reasons why it's easier for bi women to choose a heterosexual lifestyle. And while they can and should do a lot more, most human beings always choose the easier way.

Lesbians don't really have a choice and maybe that is what pisses us off. That our way is going to be hard no matter what. But things would be different if society itself weren't so homophobic. And we can ALL try to do something to make it less homophobic. Sure, bi women can be braver and choose to be more true to themselves and enter long term relationships with women. But what can WE do to make the world a better place for ourselves? No matter how much I think about it, I never arrive at the conclusion that rejecting or hating on bi women as a whole is the answer. Those are just walls we build to protect ourselves and there's no greater progress in hiding behind walls. So in a way even we are taking the easier way by rejecting them. I guess it's stupid of me to expect majority of the people to care about greater progress when they can live an easier life in their bubble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

It is not solely on us to bridge the divide. It's too complicated a problem to be fixed by one community. But I can only speak to my community about how our prejudices make the situation worse because I don't know what prejudices the bi community has about us and nor am I on a bisexual forum.

All I'm saying is that there are reasons why it's easier for bi women to choose a heterosexual lifestyle. And while they can and should do a lot more, most human beings always choose the easier way.

Lesbians don't really have a choice and maybe that is what pisses us off. That our way is going to be hard no matter what. But things would be different if society itself weren't so homophobic. And we can ALL try to do something to make it less homophobic. Sure, bi women can be braver and choose to be more true to themselves and enter long term relationships with women. But what can WE do to make the world a better place for ourselves? No matter how much I think about it, I never arrive at the conclusion that rejecting or hating on bi women as a whole is the answer. Those are just walls we build to protect ourselves and there's no greater progress in hiding behind walls. So in a way even we are taking the easier way by rejecting them. I guess it's stupid of me to expect majority of the people to care about greater progress when they can live an easier life in their bubble.
DA then go and date them if YOU want. It's not our job.

onewildbet
Reactions: 0

Post by onewildbet »

I think honestly since this is even a problem in the first place, goes to show how fucked up all of this is. Lesbians get hated for whatever we do, there's no escaping it. There's no escaping TIMs or bi women or straight men no matter how hard we try. Wtf.

Bi women want to feel extra special 98% of the time and almost always end up with men. Or they say they're lesbian when dating a woman then flip back to being bi - seriously?

Straight women are usually just curious about what it's like to actually orgasm, sometimes more, and if they ask us, what's wrong with that? I don't think lesbians worship straight girls, I think it's more that bi women are more or less aware of their sexuality, and we know that straight women are usually straight no matter what. Straight women are going to keep pining after men 98% of the time, and bi women are more or less posers (trying to be special) pining after men 98% of the time.

//guest
Reactions:

Post by //guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:48
/guest/ wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:30
guest/ wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA yeah, maybe bi women is not on your dating preference because of this “statistics” but is that enough to hate them? I mean, dont date them that’s a choice you can make. They are not forcing you to do date them so they can hurt you. Trust me, if you know your worth as a partner, you wouldn’t worry about people leaving you. People cheat, lesbians cheat. Lesbians can leave you to be with another girl. Enjoy life, you know? If they leave you to be with someone else, their loss.
pages and pages on this thread detailing all the shit bisexuals do and you come here telling me to just chill
I can't. Bisexuals are shitting constantly on lesbians and cruising dating apps looking for third and saying they're 'so gay' while sucking their bf's d--- but hey I should just ignore them I guess :eyeroll:
meanwhile you can just dismiss lesbians by saying we're 'insecure' which is another word to say biased and prejudiced
I know your tricks and I'm not falling for them. We hate you for good fucking reason
Sorry maam but I am a goldstar, my current partner however is bi. 😇 I guess I am just lucky I don’t attract the trashy bisexuals that you are referring too because I don’t go out there looking for them. Law of attraction maybe. 😉
of course you're dating a bisexual, of fucking course :rofl: thanks for being honest at least
That's why you're defending them so much. That's the only reason a lesbian will defend bisexuals: because she's dating one and she doesn't want to admit that she'll get fucked over

jxsl
Reactions:

Post by jxsl »

You all talk like you can control your feelings. Of course, dating a lesbian is easier in many ways. But if I fall very much in love with a bisexual and it's mutual, I will never stop dating her. And if it ends badly, she leaves me for a man and I'm heartbroken, too bad. It will hurt a lot but to stop loving a woman just because you are afraid she will leave you is worse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jxsl wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:16
You all talk like you can control your feelings. Of course, dating a lesbian is easier in many ways. But if I fall very much in love with a bisexual and it's mutual, I will never stop dating her. And if it ends badly, she leaves me for a man and I'm heartbroken, too bad. It will hurt a lot but to stop loving a woman just because you are afraid she will leave you is worse.
Speak for yourself

afdgdfgre
Reactions:

Post by afdgdfgre »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:23
jxsl wrote:
Speak for yourself
If you want to leave a bi because of that fear you should stay alone,a lesbian can leave you for an other woman,it hurts just as much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:25
Guest wrote:
jxsl wrote:
Speak for yourself
If you want to leave a bi because of that fear you should stay alone,a lesbian can leave you for an other woman,it hurts just as much
No, and I don't date bis. So again, speak for yourself.

afdgdfgre
Reactions:

Post by afdgdfgre »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:26
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
jxsl wrote:
Speak for yourself
I am a bi,i speak for my self.Most of my relationships have been with other bi women,i was never left.I had one lesbian who left.Now my experience says lesbians are less worthy as parters :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:29
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
jxsl wrote:
Speak for yourself
I am a bi,i speak for my self.Most of my relationships have been with other bi women,i was never left.I had one lesbian who left.Now my experience says lesbians are less worthy as parters :nails:
Good for you! We want bis to date other bis. We also want you to leave lesbian spaces alone, that shouldn't be too hard since you consider lesbians as less worthy. Right?

afdgdfgre
Reactions:

Post by afdgdfgre »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:31
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

Speak for yourself
Good for you! We want bis to date other bis. We also want you to leave lesbian spaces alone, that shouldn't be too hard since you consider lesbians as less worthy. Right?
That was sarcastic btw
PS:I am not in lesbian spaces,no worries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:51
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
DA. you’re in a lesbian space right now lmaaaoooo

afdgdfgre
Reactions:

Post by afdgdfgre »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:53
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
I am here for the gossip,this is not a dating site lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
A gossip site for lesbians genius

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA.
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

Speak for yourself
DA. To be fair anon, lchat is for lesbian gossip and discussions. I've actually haven't seen any rule forbidding bis from visiting as long as they don't talk about men. Since I've been on L Anon way before, there wasn't any rule about bis either.
I mean, 95% of the threads are about bis, straights, or speculating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

//guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 22:01
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:48
/guest/ wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:38
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 12:30
guest/ wrote:

DA yeah, maybe bi women is not on your dating preference because of this “statistics” but is that enough to hate them? I mean, dont date them that’s a choice you can make. They are not forcing you to do date them so they can hurt you. Trust me, if you know your worth as a partner, you wouldn’t worry about people leaving you. People cheat, lesbians cheat. Lesbians can leave you to be with another girl. Enjoy life, you know? If they leave you to be with someone else, their loss.
pages and pages on this thread detailing all the shit bisexuals do and you come here telling me to just chill
I can't. Bisexuals are shitting constantly on lesbians and cruising dating apps looking for third and saying they're 'so gay' while sucking their bf's d--- but hey I should just ignore them I guess :eyeroll:
meanwhile you can just dismiss lesbians by saying we're 'insecure' which is another word to say biased and prejudiced
I know your tricks and I'm not falling for them. We hate you for good fucking reason
Sorry maam but I am a goldstar, my current partner however is bi. 😇 I guess I am just lucky I don’t attract the trashy bisexuals that you are referring too because I don’t go out there looking for them. Law of attraction maybe. 😉
of course you're dating a bisexual, of fucking course :rofl: thanks for being honest at least
That's why you're defending them so much. That's the only reason a lesbian will defend bisexuals: because she's dating one and she doesn't want to admit that she'll get fucked over
DA. goldstar. I casually dated a bisexual for like two months and got fucked over, and after it I learned some lessons but mostly about myself. I would'nt blame her for everything bad that happened between us. And I sure as hell would'nt blame it JUST on her bisexuality. That's the kind of narrative that radicalists of any kind always use. It seems like nowadays it's all names, like you're just a lesbian, black, and an attorney or whatever. Let's not forget we're also human beings here. We're not so special, lesbian or not. I would definitely date a bisexual again, and as some anon said, I'm aware of the fact that I cannot choose what to feel, unlike some of you zen masters. Getting hurt is normal. What's not so normal is how some of you react to it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
Who said this was a dating site?
You're on the L chat. You'd have a much better time on a bi forum like Shybi, yet you're here with the "less worthy" lesbians :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Da
Did you see the list that an anon made last page and that got bumped this page too? Those are the reason we dont like them and they are valid reasons to complain about, cause a lot of them fall back onto the lesbian community (fakebians, invading our spaces, blaming us , playing victim). No lesbian on here is "salty about the dating habits of bi women", we know they mainly date men, its the salty bis screaming "noo we dont", while also mislabeling themselves as lesbians etc. that talk about dating on here.
DA. x2 Desperate bis will ignore the list and pretend this is only a dating issue

ghgh
Reactions:

Post by ghgh »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:21
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
DA. x2 Desperate bis will ignore the list and pretend this is only a dating issue
DA x3 some of them even lie about being Goldstar as you see from that anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2021, 23:16
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
You're on the L chat. You'd have a much better time on a bi forum like Shybi, yet you're here with the "less worthy" lesbians :hmmm:
DA

We're all here for the gossip. Shybi is for married middle aged women who want a woman as a side piece. What does that have to do with celebrity gossip? The only rule here is to not talk about men. Many bisexuals can't relate to Shybi anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

That was sarcastic btw
DA

We're all here for the gossip. Shybi is for married middle aged women who want a woman as a side piece. What does that have to do with celebrity gossip? The only rule here is to not talk about men. Many bisexuals can't relate to Shybi anyway.
It has nothing to do with celeb gossip, but it has everything to do with bisexuals. Why do you invade lesbian spaces instead of creating bi spaces?

afdgdfgre
Reactions:

Post by afdgdfgre »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

It has nothing to do with celeb gossip, but it has everything to do with bisexuals. Why do you invade lesbian spaces instead of creating bi spaces?
No not all bisexual are interested into side pieces or sexual dreams ..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

afdgdfgre wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

DA

No not all bisexual are interested into side pieces or sexual dreams ..
So? Then go make your bi spaces for gossip, making friends, dating, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA
Err... I come in peace but...
... do you understand this board is open even to anons?!
To invade a place it needs to have boundaries or limits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
afdgdfgre wrote:

DA

DA
Then you should be against mods banning anyone if that's how you think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA
Not really. There's another option. I simply know this is not my house and mods do what they think it's necessary.

This is a house with open doors, this is what mods want, they planned this place this way. I guess everyone is allowed in as long as they respect rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

DA
Not really. There's another option. I simply know this is not my house and mods do what they think it's necessary.

This is a house with open doors, this is what mods want, they planned this place this way. I guess everyone is allowed in as long as they respect rules.
I guess you have no problem with men on here then?
And what about my first question about bisexuals not creating their own spaces to chat and gossip?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

And what about my first question about bisexuals not creating their own spaces to chat and gossip?
Men are against the rules, right? Please let's not talk about them, that's against the rules too.

To answer your question, it doesn't matter what bothers me. I'm not the house owner. I'm just someone allowed to come in, just like you, trying to be polite, respect rules, and thankful for the space they are giving me.

Guest, no need to remind you what it means, I suppose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Men are against the rules, right? Please let's not talk about them, that's against the rules too.

To answer your question, it doesn't matter what bothers me. I'm not the house owner. I'm just someone allowed to come in, just like you, trying to be polite, respect rules, and thankful for the space they are giving me.

Let's say you are the admin and men and bis are not allowed to be here, how would you run this place to ensure they wouldn't invade? Even with registered accounts, they could always create new ones. It just takes a bit longer.

Apparently they do voice interviews for the discord server. But how can they verify on a forum? What's your solution?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Let's say you are the admin and men and bis are not allowed to be here, how would you run this place to ensure they wouldn't invade? Even with registered accounts, they could always create new ones. It just takes a bit longer.

Apparently they do voice interviews for the discord server. But how can they verify on a forum? What's your solution?
I have no solutions because this is not my house, it's not up to me to give unrequested solutions, that's not my idea of respect.
I know what my place is here, I'm simply a guest, so I don't play the owner.

I guess mods could get rid of all anons, they could control every account using discord vocal chats, they simply don't want to. This is not the way this place is planned to be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So coming to a lesbian space of which you are not a part does not cause you any problem, you come for what? .. stimulate your fantasies that you share with your bf, ah yes it’s true I forgot you are so gay ! :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I have no solutions because this is not my house, it's not up to me to give unrequested solutions, that's not my idea of respect.

I guess mods could get rid of all anons, they could control every account using discord vocal chats, they simply don't want to. This is not the way this place is planned to be.
Lol and how would that work on a forum?
You said this place is for everyone because there aren't any "boundaries or limits". I asked you for a solution because you can't verify who everyone is. So, what can they do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not even bisexual, but there are two nonsensical things that have been repeated ad-nauseam throughout this thread. The L Chat is not and has never been an exclusive lesbian or bisexual forum. For a space to belong to someone, either YOU are the creator of the space and it is thus rightfully yours, or the owner of the space has strictly declared it for a certain purpose.

The L chat solely belongs to the administrators and is subject to their whims and fancies. They have never declared it a strict lesbian or bisexual forum. The only purpose that has been declared is that the board is meant for topics surrounding entertainment, women and anything else under the sun to be talked about from a same-sex (women attracted to other women) and female-friendly point of view. Het talk, topics about men, and pro-male views are to be banned or heavily discouraged. That's all the board's purpose and direction is about.

And invasion means someone attempting to use laws or authority to get a site shut down, just because it doesn't include them. I see nobody attempting to do such things except for the transgenders and trans rights groups. If you want talk about how a sizeable number of bisexual women may be supporting such practices, then you may have point. But other than, it's nonsense. You can't declare invasion on something that isn't yours.

The second nonsense topic. How bisexuals are begging to date lesbians and won't leave them alone.

Who is the one obsessed with this fiction narrative? Bisexuals definitely do date other bisexual women. Real life is different from internet/keyboard activists peddling fiction all over the internet. Don't start assuming bisexual women don't date other bisexual women, just because you want to use the words of keyboard warriors to validate your narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The second nonsense topic. How bisexuals are begging to date lesbians and won't leave them alone.
Who is the one obsessed with this fiction narrative?
Okay, then why were bisexuals trying to argue that we shouldn't completely reject them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 01:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You said this place is for everyone because there aren't any "boundaries or limits". I asked you for a solution because you can't verify who everyone is. So, what can they do?
I'm not saying this place is for everyone. I'm saying mods want it open. It's a fact, just a rational external observation.
It's for everyone they allow in.

Now it's my turn to ask you a question.
Would you please tell me how do you plan to stop the bi invasion? What about a trap button that triggers a pc explosion when hit?

Am I talking to a lesbian, right? You know, I can't tell your sex and sexual orientation by fonts or letters

Do you understand it's impossible to control this place if planned this way, you're admitting it too, so our whole conversation is made obsolete by mods' decisions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not saying this place is for everyone. I'm saying mods want it open. It's a fact, just a rational external observation.

Would you please tell me how do you plan to stop the bi invasion? What about a trap button that triggers a pc explosion when hit?

Am I talking to a lesbian, right? You know, I can't tell your sex and sexual orientation by fonts or letters

Do you understand it's impossible to control this place if planned this way, you're admitting it too, so our whole conversation is made obsolete by mods' decisions?
"Planned this way" Again, how can you plan this forum to verify everyone? If you have a realistic solution, maybe mods can use that to kick out every lurking man? Please give me a realistic answer that will actually work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"Planned this way" Again, how can you plan this forum to verify everyone? If you have a realistic solution, maybe mods can use that to kick out every lurking man? Please give me a realistic answer that will actually work.
Why are you asking me how to verify everyone? I'm not the owner, why is it so hard to get? :lol:

Ask the owners why they allow anons if this place is for lesbians only and how do they plan to verify all anons in order to stop a bi invasion.

I'm just a guest, just like you, it's not me you have to ask things. :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why are you asking me how to verify everyone? I'm not the owner, why is it so hard to get? :lol:

Ask the owners why they allow anons if this place is for lesbians only and how do they plan to verify all anons in order to stop a bi invasion.

I'm asking you how is that possible. If you have no idea how this board works, why did you confidently claim that admins "planned this way"? That means you must know a way for this forum to verify everyone.

All I'm getting is that your original statement was bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the problem is not that they come, the problem is that they do not respect the rules, and of two come to complain about the fact that we do not respect their bisexuality on a forum where they are supposed to love only women , I don’t care if they like men they keep for themselves :eyeroll:

You want us to put all the tweets or bisexuals back And tell us how much better dating a man is than dating a woman :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm asking you how is that possible. If you have no idea how this board works, why did you confidently claim that admins "planned this way"? That means you must know a way for this forum to verify everyone.

No, I'm just saying it's this way because mods want it this way.
I don't think aliens came here, planned this board this way, and then gave it to mods. Am I wrong? <_<

... wait, one Mod is named Ripley, so maybe I'm wrong. :lol:
Jk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:20
Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2021, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, I'm just saying it's this way because mods want it this way.
I don't think aliens came here, planned this board this way, and then gave it to mods. Am I wrong? <_<

... wait, one Mod is named Ripley, so maybe I'm wrong. :lol:
Jk.
Are you purposely being obtuse?
Is there another way? You're implying admins can verify everyone and choose to let in who they want, but they "planned it" so that anyone can participate here. If it's possible to do all that, why don't you explain how it works?