Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Reactions:

Re: Why do lesbians worship straight girls and hate bisexuals?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:49
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 20:34

Not if you're in denial and repressing feelings.
Being in denial doesn't make you go and date a guy :fool:
I didn't date anyone.
DA.Being in denial also don't make you go and sleep/experiment with a dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:30
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:17
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:09

I was in a big denial, and only came out to myself when watching the L word. I didn't have feeling because I forbid myself to have such "creepy" thoughts, I was really ashamed. Feelings can be repressed.
and what did you feel for boys?
What is this an interrogation? Nothing, I'm not into men.
No, sorry I was trying to understand your side

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 21:49

Being in denial doesn't make you go and date a guy :fool:
I didn't date anyone.
I was a late bloomer who never had sex with men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 22:46

But even if you deny the feelings they are still there, you will realize that you are attracted to people of the same sex.
I was in a big denial, and only came out to myself when watching the L word. I didn't have feeling because I forbid myself to have such "creepy" thoughts, I was really ashamed. Feelings can be repressed.
Da. Growing up I didn't even know what gay was and only heard it as an insult, yet I still wasn't interested in dating guys. I thought I was "straight" but had really high standards. Even if you try to deny it, your sexual orientation doesn’t magically disappear.
I was attracted to female body, I didn't give any meaning to it. What I forbid myself from doing was developing romantic crush on a girl. I obviously knew about lesbians, and I would even say to myself "You can't think like that! You're not a lesbian! What if she will notice and thin you're a creep!" Feelings can be killed, only I was still feeling nervous around her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 19:10

No such thing as a late bloomer lesbian. If you are a lesbian you know of your attraction from the moment you start developing crushes as a kid.
But even if you deny the feelings they are still there, you will realize that you are attracted to people of the same sex.
DA. X2 there wasn’t a single moment in my life where I wasn’t aware only women/girls gave me butterflies in my stomach. All of my romantic daydreaming involved me cuddling girls (lmao) and kissing girls. Basically when all of my childhood friends where dreaming of marrying the prince in a Disney movie, I was thinking of marrying the princess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. X2 there wasn’t a single moment in my life where I wasn’t aware only women/girls gave me butterflies in my stomach. All of my romantic daydreaming involved me cuddling girls (lmao) and kissing girls. Basically when all of my childhood friends where dreaming of marrying the prince in a Disney movie, I was thinking of marrying the princess.
You allowed yourself to daydream, you were not repressing it. This is the key difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Growing up I didn't even know what gay was and only heard it as an insult, yet I still wasn't interested in dating guys. I thought I was "straight" but had really high standards. Even if you try to deny it, your sexual orientation doesn’t magically disappear.
I was attracted to female body, I didn't give any meaning to it. What I forbid myself from doing was developing romantic crush on a girl. I obviously knew about lesbians, and I would even say to myself "You can't think like that! You're not a lesbian! What if she will notice and thin you're a creep!" Feelings can be killed, only I was still feeling nervous around her.
Yeah, and? I didn't think it was possible for me to date a girl growing up.

Going back to the original point. Denying your feelings doesn't erase your sexual orientation. So dating men like it's nothing or even wanting to experiment doesn't make sense, unless they are bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Going back to the original point. Denying your feelings doesn't erase your sexual orientation. So dating men like it's nothing or even wanting to experiment doesn't make sense, unless they are bi.
I didn't date men! How many timed do I have to repeat?

I give up and I'm done with this convo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:32
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:28
Guest wrote:

I didn't date men! How many timed do I have to repeat?

I give up and I'm done with this convo.
:eyeroll: I know that. That's why I specifically said "unless THEY are bi". I was trying to go back to the main point of the conversation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't date anyone.
Never done anything sexual with them?

Congrats welcome to the lesbian club then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, no one worships your mom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't date anyone.
:bowdown: :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't date anyone.
Congratulations then my fellow :goldstar: Makes me wonder how many of platinum or gold stars out there are latebloomers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I prefer to have crushes on straigth women than fuck men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 00:51
I prefer to have crushes on straigth women than fuck men
Are you the latebloomer anon?

A lady who is still a virgin in her late 20s or early 30s is much more likely to be a lesbian than a woman who fucked a guy before or dated and fucked one for several years before deciding to identify as a lesbian".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y’all really live in a world where lesbians and bi women are out snapping down the streets like the sharks and jets ready to knife each other? :rofl: :rofl: Let me speak as an elder dyke here and say this is not the real, offline, adult world. The internet exploits peoples’ anger. When you live online and don’t actually date real live women, you’re going to hate whatever is other. Also it’s a numbers game. I live in a smaller city and most couples who run in my circle are lesbian/bi. Stop being corny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 02:33
Y’all really live in a world where lesbians and bi women are out snapping down the streets like the sharks and jets ready to knife each other? :rofl: :rofl: Let me speak as an elder dyke here and say this is not the real, offline, adult world. The internet exploits peoples’ anger. When you live online and don’t actually date real live women, you’re going to hate whatever is other. Also it’s a numbers game. I live in a smaller city and most couples who run in my circle are lesbian/bi. Stop being corny.
You can speak for yourself and also let younger lesbians speak for themselves about the current dating scene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 02:37
Guest wrote:
You can speak for yourself and also let younger lesbians speak for themselves about the current dating scene.
It’s okay, you’ll grow up some day and tire of being so hateful. Thoughts and prayers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 02:42
Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 02:37
Guest wrote:
It’s okay, you’ll grow up some day and tire of being so hateful. Thoughts and prayers.
Thanks grandma

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't hate bis but wouldn't date one, a waste of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The real question is rather, why bisexuals are screaming everywhere how much they love both sexes but everywhere write the word lesbian, like for example lesbian couple?
Is it so hard to say girl and girl or women couple?...and we can go further, the one who make only fans and other crap cam sex that do that for men define themselves as bisexual but tagged lesbian, :eyeroll: ..

I'm fed up with seeing my identity usurped by women who basically are only interested in men / 90% of you are in a straight relationship, but you are Bi? Besides exciting your boyfriends, who cares?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 05:54
The real question is rather, why bisexuals are screaming everywhere how much they love both sexes but everywhere write the word lesbian, like for example lesbian couple?
Is it so hard to say girl and girl or women couple?...and we can go further, the one who make only fans and other crap cam sex that do that for men define themselves as bisexual but tagged lesbian, :eyeroll: ..

I'm fed up with seeing my identity usurped by women who basically are only interested in men / 90% of you are in a straight relationship, but you are Bi? Besides exciting your boyfriends, who cares?
Because lesbian is an umbrella term.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 17:00
Guest wrote:

Because I am a lesbophobe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I think deep down they are shamed of being bisexuals, they want to be lesbians, but they're not and so want to use our word, our spaces and everything :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They don't really want to be lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
No it isnt, no matter how much you repeat it and no matter how much you say it. Sorry not sorry you are bisexual and whats wrong with that hmm?? For you lot crying soooo loud how much we lesbians apperently hate y'all, you bend over backwards and in a circle just to not call yourself what you are bisexual and rather try to take our word even thou you cant.
Nobody hates bisexuals more then other bisexuals, cause all i see in this thread is bis never wanting to call themselves bis

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 20:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
No it isnt, no matter how much you repeat it and no matter how much you say it. Sorry not sorry you are bisexual and whats wrong with that hmm?? For you lot crying soooo loud how much we lesbians apperently hate y'all, you bend over backwards and in a circle just to not call yourself what you are bisexual and rather try to take our word even thou you cant.
Nobody hates bisexuals more then other bisexuals, cause all i see in this thread is bis never wanting to call themselves bis
LoL, the entire world is using the word lesbian as an umbrella term.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Lesbian is not a umbrella term, people just hate lesbians in general and want to erase their identity, including bisexuals who want to steal their words and invade their spaces

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Lesbian is not a umbrella term, people just hate lesbians in general and want to erase their identity, including bisexuals who want to steal their words and invade their spaces
I can't with your victim complex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA that’s rich coming from a bisexual :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 21:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA that’s rich coming from a bisexual :rofl:
Exactly, if anything it's bisexual women who are always claiming how oppressed they are and it's always for the dumbest reasons

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think this is true, and I don’t think that lesbians, as a group, hate any one subgroup of women.
I think the only reason why online discussions get acrimonious is because certain bisexuals love to self-victimize and demand entry to any and all lesbian spaces. These people also feel that them not being recognized as bi while they’re in a het relationship or lesbians not dating them is oppressive.

I have been friends with normal, well adjusted, bisexuals who are in het relationships. They support gay causes, and don’t claim that they’re oppressed.
I just think the irritating bisexuals really can’t understand how different life is with zero attraction to men. Being interested in people from a certain group just changes your interactions and the way you perceive them. Women attracted to men have far more sympathy for them, they make excuses for their misdeeds, they support the weird het dynamics in many relationships etc. They also can’t understand the isolation that comes with having no interest in men, in a world obsessed with them. The normal types recognize that our experiences are very different and don’t cry victim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Op, I’m a lesbian who doesn’t worship straight women and hate bisexuals.

There’s enough nastiness in the world already; we don’t need more hatred within the LGBT community. The way groups get stereotyped in here and the assumptions made are ridiculous.

I suspect the bisexuals getting stereotyped here are the very few who choose that label for fad-related or personality-related reasons rather than true internal identity, and there’s some of those in EVERY group, including self-identified lesbians, gays, and trans folks. They don’t represent the majority, however.

Cheers.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

no such thing as 'we in the lgbT community'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Are you ill? Do need some sort of mental help cause there is no way that escaped from a healthy mindset. We're called lesbians because we're inclusively attracted to females, biological females, though it still breaks my precious heart I have to clarify :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 08:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Are you ill? Do need some sort of mental help cause there is no way that escaped from a healthy mindset. We're called lesbians because we're inclusively attracted to females, biological females, though it still breaks my precious heart I have to clarify :dramaqueen:
DA you replied a troll. They are in many threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 09:26
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 08:55
Guest wrote:

DA you replied a troll. They are in many threads.

nope just a perfect example of bisexuals calling us victim complex or insecure because we don't want them and their vicious sex stories( one day (nigt) a woman 29/30 day a man ) :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 08:23
no such thing as 'we in the lgbT community'
Okay, you can be on your own island of internet lesbians.

Not all of us choose to completely separate ourselves from the rest of the GBTs, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't worship straight women. I only dislike annoying homophobic bi women, and it's not my fault that there are a lot of them and that they're very loud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 22:11
I don't worship straight women. I only dislike annoying homophobic bi women, and it's not my fault that there are a lot of them and that they're very loud.
Straight girls don't bother me because what you see is what you get. It doesn't sting if they say something homophobic, like your racist grandma, they can't be helped. Also I can relate to single sex attraction more than I can to attraction to both sexes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Straight girls don't bother me because what you see is what you get. It doesn't sting if they say something homophobic, like your racist grandma, they can't be helped. Also I can relate to single sex attraction more than I can to attraction to both sexes.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh my god on the loud part. It's like they are constantly shouting their lesbophobia to the world. They have both an inferiority complex and a victim complex and the result is an agressive obsession with a wish that they could control us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If it makes a difference I find both bi and straight women annoying and that they don’t care for women’s right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 18:50
If it makes a difference I find both bi and straight women annoying and that they don’t care for women’s right.
So you find the 99% of the women annoying? You're a misogynist. Soon you will end up identifying as an enby, because you're not like those other womenz.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
So you find the 99% of the women annoying? You're a misogynist. Soon you will end up identifying as an enby, because you're not like those other womenz.
Wtf is an enby? If it means a man/trans then lol. I hate all men and find straight/bi women annoying. Nothing misogynistic about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 19:48
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 19:37
Guest wrote:
Wtf is an enby? If it means a man/trans then lol. I hate all men and find straight/bi women annoying. Nothing misogynistic about that.
Enby is someone who identifies neither as a woman or a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My 'worship' of straight women is more akin to a unique mix of pity and amusement. Bis I find disgusting. Both are poor little unevolved creatures

redhair26
Reactions:

Post by redhair26 »

False premise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Straight girls are nicer to me than bisexuals,they are even less obsessed with men than bis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Straight or bihets is the same.