Are you femme4femme, butch4butch, femme4butch ... ?

Reactions:

Re: Are you femme4femme, butch4butch, femme4butch ... ?

Post by Guest »

To all you femme4femme lovers.. I get it, I love and adore femmes too.. but be honest, would you kick this one to the curb?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 20:32
To all you femme4femme lovers.. I get it, I love and adore femmes too.. but be honest, would you kick this one to the curb?

The first L word scene I saw was with Shane and Carmen in the bed playing that 'no touch' game or whatever, I was immediately attracted to Carmen. So no, Shane is not my type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I'd kick her into a shower and then make my escape.

I'm not even femme or "4femme" or whatever, but absolutely nothing about this appeals to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 19:54
Femme for femme. Butches make me uncomfortable.
Same and I'm shocked that many butches are bisexual women too.
I'm not. I can spot them from a mile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chye wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 20:29
Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 19:54
Femme for femme. Butches make me uncomfortable.
Same and I'm shocked that many butches are bisexual women too.
Let's say half of the butch women are bisexual. There's still proportionally a lot higher chance of the butch being a lesbian than feminine women who are maybe 1 % gay, 10% bi, and 89% straight.

Rei
Reactions: 62

Post by Rei »

Femme 4 Femme. A bit androgynous(no tomboy) is ok but no more.
Approximative dans l'absolu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Femme 4 femme
My personal rankings (not it order)
blonde femmes ( references: Monroe, Debby Harry, etc)
Red hair
Japanese femmes
Korean femmes
French femmes

I'm talking about physical features. Femmes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yes. I'm not into this at all, sorry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As a typical femme, I have a hf Pinterest account. It's full of cute femme models.
It's so funny because people think I'm straight when I literally have thousands of pictures of femme women in my phone.
Women are so cute.

Versace > Céline > LV when it comes to women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Femmeforfemme
The way I don't mind period sex or going down to an unshaved 😹but can't get over a woman who looks like a man intentionally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 21:48
As a typical femme, I have a hf Pinterest account. It's full of cute femme models.
It's so funny because people think I'm straight when I literally have thousands of pictures of femme women in my phone.
Women are so cute.

Versace > Céline > LV when it comes to women
This post reads like it was written by an AGP man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 01:46
Femmeforfemme
The way I don't mind period sex or going down to an unshaved 😹but can't get over a woman who looks like a man intentionally.
Except they don't look like men. Just say you don't like women with short hair/ women who have too much swag. And get over it. Men actually look manly, they have huge chins/eyebrow bridge, big shoulders, hands, not to mention beards, and everything under their clothes. I really judge your IQ if you look at a woman with short hair and no make up and your mind interprets it as a man.

Like you can date whatever you want, and reject whoever you want, but is it needed to insult butches?

And it's just so sexist to say women can look only one certain way, only one way to look like a woman. Woman looks like a woman no matter what she is wearing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jul 2022, 20:53
Guest wrote:

I'd kick her into a shower and then make my escape.

I'm not even femme or "4femme" or whatever, but absolutely nothing about this appeals to me.
Hahaha, these are exactly my thoughts as well!
I’m not very feminine either, but defintely more femme than butch ... and more feminine than Shane. I just like feminine women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love it how every lesbian, no matter where she comes from, instantly recognizes Shane. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She's divine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Femme4femme act like you're gayer than the lesbians who date unfeminine women. Which is ironic, because most of your crushes are straight women who will never reciprocate. While our crushes usually are gay or at least bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 07:16
I love it how every lesbian, no matter where she comes from, instantly recognizes Shane. lol
There was an extremely annoying window for a few years where a lot of half washed charisma free early 20 somethings with short hair thought mumbling made them hot and it was her fault.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 07:54
Guest wrote:
There was an extremely annoying window for a few years where a lot of half washed charisma free early 20 somethings with short hair thought mumbling made them hot and it was her fault.
:rofl: so true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Explain please, how does having short hair make someone half washed? Where is the correlation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 07:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I currently know someone, who looks just like Shane/Kate. A bit charisma free and uninspired.. maybe. But bc she actually passes as a carbon copy, it’s really hard not to look and get sexy thoughts. Whenever she’s around it’s like the energy in the room shifts. People act differently around her, so I’m not the only one.

L Word influenced a whole generation of thirsty women. It’s so much a part of us growing up and coming to terms with our sexuality, that anything or anyone that reminds us of that show, instantly puts us in a nostalgic mood.

It’s like going to see a tribute band concert of Pink Floyd or some other band that parted ways long time ago. You know it’s not the real deal. But since you’ve never had the chance in your life to see the real deal, you want to have your moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At least they got laid while you were shipping Mischa Barton and Olivia Wilde in your mama's basement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 08:18
Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 07:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I currently know someone, who looks just like Shane/Kate. A bit charisma free and uninspired.. maybe. But bc she actually passes as a carbon copy, it’s really hard not to look and get sexy thoughts. Whenever she’s around it’s like the energy in the room shifts. People act differently around her, so I’m not the only one.

L Word influenced a whole generation of thirsty women. It’s so much a part of us growing up and coming to terms with our sexuality, that anything or anyone that reminds us of that show, instantly puts us in a nostalgic mood.

It’s like going to see a tribute band concert of Pink Floyd or some other band that parted ways long time ago. You know it’s not the real deal. But since you’ve never had the chance in your life to see the real deal, you want to have your moment.
When you say "us"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 08:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
At least they got laid while you were shipping Mischa Barton and Olivia Wilde in your mama's basement.
Anon, I have bad news for you how successful the strategy of cosplaying as a tv character is vs having an actual personality of your own.

The mumbly emo thing wasn't cute, or very functional in like... a club. Y'all were just not interesting enough to pull it off!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Femme4femme largely.
On occasion mascfemme in which case she really needs to be stunning to catch my attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shane style will have a comeback by the end of this decade.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fem4Both and everything in between . I find both of them very attractive . I love confidence and kindness in women and I've been attracted to women all over the spectrum because of these 2 qualities. What pisses me off however, is how toxic fems on Lchat are towards butches. Ok, she's not your cup of tea, but she's somebody else's. What satisfaction do you get from putting down one of yours in a world that hates us , especially butches a lot more ?
Imo, it's a case of thou protests too much . Either fems who do that are jealous, insecure about their sexuality (will liking butch make me go bisexual????) or (they will take fems away!!!) or something similar i don't know. Nobody is that hateful for no reason .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 09:33
Fem4Both and everything in between . I find both of them very attractive . I love confidence and kindness in women and I've been attracted to women all over the spectrum because of these 2 qualities. What pisses me off however, is how toxic fems on Lchat are towards butches. Ok, she's not your cup of tea, but she's somebody else's. What satisfaction do you get from putting down one of yours in a world that hates us , especially butches a lot more ?
Imo, it's a case of thou protests too much . Either fems who do that are jealous, insecure about their sexuality (will liking butch make me go bisexual????) or (they will take fems away!!!) or something similar i don't know. Nobody is that hateful for no reason .
Maybe it's because literally everywhere else on the internet is pretending masculinity is inherently attractive and appealing so here, where people can speak frankly, they react against it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 09:50
Guest wrote:
Maybe it's because literally everywhere else on the internet is pretending masculinity is inherently attractive and appealing so here, where people can speak frankly, they react against it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Masculinity in men and masculinity is women are two very different things. They are as different as femininity in women and femininity in men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 09:02
Shane style will have a comeback by the end of this decade.
It’s already having a comeback. L Word fashion is from 2004/2005 .. y2k fashion is currently a major trend and we’ll fully reach that exact time frame in about 2 years! And then hopefully it all dissolves, bc the y2k decade produced the ugliest, trashiest fashion items, imaginable.

:argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 10:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Masculinity in men and masculinity is women are two very different things.
Okay, cool! Not interested in either.

Once again, masculinity is not inherently attractive or appealing. Whether it's from an actual man, or from a woman doing that stupid fucking chin-touch pose with greasy hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 20:23
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 20:09
Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2022, 12:22
British butches are not attractive at all. Masculine women in my country, France, work as models for Céline, aren't overweight and don't wear their father's clothes. :dance2: After watching butches from other countries, I think I'm going to pass out. They look toooooooooo masc :gaypimp:
American butches and tomboys are NOT good looking while Spanish tomboys are probably the hottest lesbians in the world.
You do realize that USA has a huge hispanic population?
Hispanic lesbians= all speaking Spanish countries
Spanish lesbians= Only Spain
I personally ONLY like Spanish tomboys, tomboys that are born and live in Spain. From the the rest of the world, I prefer femme lesbians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
God i hate comments like that :eyeroll:
- Stop telling women to be nice
- You probably never ever ever talk bad about any in your live do you?
- Let women voice their opinions, dont like em? Keep scrolling
- Evvvvvveeeerrryywhere else in lesbian spaces (at least thats what it was like), butches are praised and youcant say anything against them, but the l chat was always different, which is why women are more likely to be femme for femme here and why they are free to say they dislike masc women however they want.
Also i loooovvveee that bullshit a la "femmes are jealous and insecure" or something else, just cause they dislike a certain type of woman, get the hell out lol, seems more like you are insecure if these posters are pissing you off that much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Once again, masculinity is not inherently attractive or appealing. Whether it's from an actual man, or from a woman doing that stupid fucking chin-touch pose with greasy hair.
You're not interested? Say that then and that's it. No need to bring them down. "Oh masculinity in women is adored" bruh, butch women are rare in the general population and they face greater danger in most of the world because of "sticking out" per se. Masculinity in women is detested by the general population, not adored or liked. These people smh
Anyway, if it's not your cup of tea, it's somebody else's. Remember that before going off about how much you hate butches, they don't like women like you either, but you don't see them madly typing all over Lchat " i hate these fake overly feminine women with their caked up makeup " .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

femme4femme is the only right thing for me. Femme women can have swag, be confident, have “masc” hobbies etc and they can even have short hair. I hate when some women say they like butch women cos of their swag wtf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 10:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're not interested? Say that then and that's it. No need to bring them down. "Oh masculinity in women is adored" bruh, butch women are rare in the general population and they face greater danger in most of the world because of "sticking out" per se. Masculinity in women is detested by the general population, not adored or liked. These people smh
Anyway, if it's not your cup of tea, it's somebody else's. Remember that before going off about how much you hate butches, they don't like women like you either, but you don't see them madly typing all over Lchat " i hate these fake overly feminine women with their caked up makeup " .
DA Lmao yes they do. They constantly make fun of femmes saying stuff like “it looks like they are dating their sister” and many other things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You erased part of my comment They are as different as femininity in women and femininity in men.

I guess you don't like when female femininity is equated with male femininity. Then why do you speak of female masculinity like it's the same thing as male masculinity?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 10:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Lmao yes they do. They constantly make fun of femmes saying stuff like “it looks like they are dating their sister” and many other things.
The lies lmao. It's mostly straights and the bis who say that smh .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 10:33
Guest wrote:
God i hate comments like that :eyeroll:
- Stop telling women to be nice
- You probably never ever ever talk bad about any in your live do you?
- Let women voice their opinions, dont like em? Keep scrolling
- Evvvvvveeeerrryywhere else in lesbian spaces (at least thats what it was like), butches are praised and youcant say anything against them, but the l chat was always different, which is why women are more likely to be femme for femme here and why they are free to say they dislike masc women however they want.
Also i loooovvveee that bullshit a la "femmes are jealous and insecure" or something else, just cause they dislike a certain type of woman, get the hell out lol, seems more like you are insecure if these posters are pissing you off that much.
Doesn't like being called out.

"Stop telling women to be nice!!!11111"

:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da and who are you to tell anyone here what to do and what to say? fuck off, get a job as a cop if you like harassing people for their opinion. stop spamming this thread with you ot butthurt comments

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Are you serious? :tinfoil: I seldom see femmes who truly like both. A lot tend to prefer one over the other. But there are definitely those who pretend to like both. There is some difference between the more exclusive femme4femmes and others. Like the exclusive femme4femme are dedicated, are all about her and they get it in some ways. For others with split attraction, they tend to be not quite on the same page.

I think you actually prefer butch or tomboys. And you just date femmes because you can't find the butch that you wanted at that point of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway, if it's not your cup of tea, it's somebody else's
Cool! They have pretty much everywhere else.
Remember that before going off about how much you hate butches
At no point did I say I hated butches. I said that masculinity is not inherently attractive or appealing. At some point you're going to have to wonder what taught you to equate the two.

I'm not interested in male femininity. It has nothing to do with me. Though it's odd to me that from what I've seen, feminine men tend to elevate and emulate feminine men while butches are out here trying to elevate and emulate... also men.
they don't like women like you either, but you don't see them madly typing all over Lchat " i hate these fake overly feminine women with their caked up makeup " .
I don't wear make up and don't care what butches think of me - butches, y'all have got to get your head around the idea of women beyond just you or Tradwives.

That aside though, the rest isn't true either lmao, that is a flat out lie. It is a truth universally demonstrated that no thread here primarily driven by butches here can go without demeaning feminine women, disparaging femininity as a weakness they've overcome, or insisting some caveman throwback bullshit or other is somehow different and ~queer~ when they do it and getting enraged if challenged on it.

I would give butches zero thought at all if it weren't for this bizarre recent marketing push to make L Chat their own and blame non-butches not fucking with them for the fact they keep turning trans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da and who are you to tell anyone here what to do and what to say? fuck off, get a job as a cop if you like harassing people for their opinion. stop spamming this thread with you ot butthurt comments
Wait, then who are you to tell this anon to fuck off and stop "harassing" people. Listen to your own advice?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:02
Guest wrote:
Are you serious? :tinfoil: I seldom see femmes who truly like both. A lot tend to prefer one over the other. But there are definitely those who pretend to like both. There is some difference between the more exclusive femme4femmes and others. Like the exclusive femme4femme are dedicated, are all about her and they get it in some ways. For others with split attraction, they tend to be not quite on the same page.

I think you actually prefer butch or tomboys. And you just date femmes because you can't find the butch that you wanted at that point of time.
:fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:03
Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait, then who are you to tell this anon to fuck off and stop "harassing" people. Listen to your own advice?
Simple, what anon does is OFF TOPIC, so yes calling them out for their off topic rants about how women should behave has waaaayyy more value then, bitching about anons on this thread saying they are femme4femme, who dislike butches.
So no, listen to mine and stop pretending you are a DA, thats also pathetic as fuck, its way to easy to tell what your comments are and which not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
At no point did I say I hated butches. I said that masculinity is not inherently attractive or appealing. At some point you're going to have to wonder what taught you to equate the two.

I'm not interested in male femininity. It has nothing to do with me. Though it's odd to me that from what I've seen, feminine men tend to elevate and emulate feminine men while butches are out here trying to elevate and emulate... also men.
they don't like women like you either, but you don't see them madly typing all over Lchat " i hate these fake overly feminine women with their caked up makeup " .
I don't wear make up and don't care what butches think of me - butches, y'all have got to get your head around the idea of women beyond just you or Tradwives.

That aside though, the rest isn't true either lmao, that is a flat out lie. It is a truth universally demonstrated that no thread here primarily driven by butches here can go without demeaning feminine women, disparaging femininity as a weakness they've overcome, or insisting some caveman throwback bullshit or other is somehow different and ~queer~ when they do it and getting enraged if challenged on it.

I would give butches zero thought at all if it weren't for this bizarre recent marketing push to make L Chat their own and blame non-butches not fucking with them for the fact they keep turning trans.
At bolded:
I have noticed that too, there are some anons on here who get into rage fit if anyone even as much so glances wrongly at butches (figuratively speaking), which is exhausting. The fact that these women expect l chatters to like them, is just so stupid to me, l chat never liked butches, hell look at the hot butch thread, its old and doesnt even have 10 pages or so lol.
I think more gc and radfems found l chat and are now mad that there are women here that like femininity or something who knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
All the girls who copied Shane were emulating and elevating a woman. Oddly even then you find reasons to mock them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:
All the girls who copied Shane were emulating and elevating a woman. Oddly even then you find reasons to mock them.
da took a random sentence from a whole comment that wasnt even talking about shane, but if thats the only way you can make a point, you go girl :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is so ridiculous I don't know where to start tbh. Deflcting and deflecting. "At no point did I say I hated butches " . No, you clearly implied it. Anon, do you think people stupid enough to not be able to differentiate the two and fall for your " i said this not that " game? But let's make it short here :
1- butch women do not elevate men like you said. it's straight women , bi women and the few lesbians who are backwards, be them fem or butch enough to be mysoginistic. Try again.
2-"universally demonstrated" lmao. Anybody on Lchat knows that it isn't butches who disparage fems, it's fem4fem who feel the need to somehow proclaim they're fem4fem and how "unattractive" butch women are ? See how unnecessary the last part is? Now try again.
3- this queer bs you're talking about is driven by r------- males and their handmaidens, which are mostly straight and bi-women . Some young butches fall for it for wtv reason . Same as fems who fall for the "sleep with T" agenda. Nice try blaming it all on butch women though, we damn well know it's not actual butch women who are driving this movement, how could they? They're a minority in a minority.
The amount of cognitive dissonance and deflecting is :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:26
Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:13
Guest wrote:

At bolded:
I have noticed that too, there are some anons on here who get into rage fit if anyone even as much so glances wrongly at butches (figuratively speaking), which is exhausting. The fact that these women expect l chatters to like them, is just so stupid to me, l chat never liked butches, hell look at the hot butch thread, its old and doesnt even have 10 pages or so lol.
I think more gc and radfems found l chat and are now mad that there are women here that like femininity or something who knows.
Nobody ever asked you to be attracted to butches. People ask you to stop mocking butches. You can date and reject whoever you want and at the same time staying respectful to women who are not your type.
And nobody asked you to set new rules a la "stop mocking butches", "be nice" or "be respectful", who do you think you are? Dont like it, leave, nobody is forcing you to be here and this aint your forum. Stop spamming every thread with your tiggered bullshit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2022, 11:22
Guest wrote:

This is so ridiculous I don't know where to start tbh. Deflcting and deflecting. "At no point did I say I hated butches " . No, you clearly implied it. Anon, do you think people stupid enough to not be able to differentiate the two and fall for your " i said this not that " game? But let's make it short here :
1- butch women do not elevate men like you said. it's straight women , bi women and the few lesbians who are backwards, be them fem or butch enough to be mysoginistic. Try again.
2-"universally demonstrated" lmao. Anybody on Lchat knows that it isn't butches who disparage fems, it's fem4fem who feel the need to somehow proclaim they're fem4fem and how "unattractive" butch women are ? See how unnecessary the last part is? Now try again.
3- this queer bs you're talking about is driven by r------- males and their handmaidens, which are mostly straight and bi-women . Some young butches fall for it for wtv reason . Same as fems who fall for the "sleep with T" agenda. Nice try blaming it all on butch women though, we damn well know it's not actual butch women who are driving this movement, how could they? They're a minority in a minority.
The amount of cognitive dissonance and deflecting is :nails:
DA
Oh nooo an anon implied she disliked butches, the horror.
"Anybody on Lchat knows that it isn't butches who disparage fems" lost me at that, try harder next time and bringing trannies into it as well, i cant lol. The vast majority of they/thems and TIFs are butches, but nice try trying to equal that with femmes or how they are not "actual butch women".
Butches are unattractive for the fast majority of anons on l chat, its the truth, go look at any thread where its about favorites/attraction/hot whatever you name it, you can keep writing your essays against it, it wont make you more popular, it will just do the contrary. :nails: